FML

The Morning

I woke up with a slightly damped pillow. I just can't believe I raped him. I try my hardest not to be anything near my father. But I go around and do something so fucked up. I walk into Bree's room. I knock on her closed bedroom door. "Who is it!" She yelled sounding half sleep. "Its me." I say. Bree opens the door for me. "What's up?" She say concerned. "I need to ask you something..." I say nervously. "OK." Bree says taking a seat on the edge of the bed. I followed her and sat down. "If I did something wrong would you tell me?" I ask. "Of course, what you mean?" "Well..." I start my sentence as I play with my thumbs. "Well?!" Bree says anxiously. "Well, remember the other night when Tyga came back and you were gone?" "Yeah, which time?" She says jokingly. "Hardy- Har - Har." I say sarcastically. " What happened that night exactly?" I ask. "When I came in both of y'all was snoring loud as hell." She says. "What else happend?" I ask with slight optimism. " "You were sleeping on the couch." She says. "Where was Tyga at?" "Upstairs snoring like he had a fucking megaphone over his mouth. Why so curious? Something bothering you Auggy?" Nobody ever called me Auggy before. Let's not make it a habit. "Don't call me that." I say totally ignoring Bree's other question. "What? Auggy? I like that name it's cute." Age says grinning at my face. " Its not." I say. "Awe Auggy you mad ? I'll stop. Anyway you never answered me." She says. "Tyga said I raped him..." I admit. Bree's facial expression changed.

______________
Why'd Bree's facial expression change? What happens next. Hope you enjoyed. Please Read, Vote, Comment, Share, Inbox, Or even message me.