Beyond Love And Hate

By NyxStealth

[ WARNING : MATURE CONTENT ] " I have tasted your blood , don't try to hide from me because sadly heavens do... More

Dream or Nightmare
Indebted
The lost Ring
Young Master Zayn
Barren Roads
Confronting The Devil
Sweeping hours -1
Sweeping Hours - 2
Sunset -1
Sunset -2
portraits
The punishment -1
Punishment -2
Secret Doors
The escape -1
The Escape -2
a bit of ur warmth
Vacant
Flashbacks
flashbacks - 2
Surprise -2

Surprise !

12 0 0
By NyxStealth

I agreed to miss miller ,the owner of the shop , she had offered me the check before the performance , and told me if I'm willing then I can perform in any of their shows and tomorrow will be my first show here in country c , well there was a risk of being exposed but so what , Zayn will never know that I danced as a tap dancer since not even my close relatives knew about this and since with a different identity I used in this work it wasn't easy to identify me .

Even if it's a bit risky I can't sit around like a mouse hidden in his hole right ? this is my life and I have a lawyer and enough money to pay him back ,
my legal letter is already sent for the negotiations to him so why would he hunt me now right ?
Right ! So let's just enjoy ! Hehe
Hold up people , soon you all gonna be set on fire . ( smirks )

I came back home to freshen up with a new found enthusiasm . I have to go to the dance club to practice because I have to be perfect tomorrow . I can't ruin it at any cost , especially when miss miller had put so much of hope in me . My home was a single bedroom kitchen compartment so I didn't have much space here to practice and hence was heading to the dance club miss miller had on the second floor of her store of which she gave me the keys already .

I took a long shower then got into my sports bra and a loose shorts

And a knee length cardigan Then headed for my car , of course at night I won't risk confronting some drunks on my way again .

I reached the club . I took off my cardigan putting it in my bag and settled it in a locker assigned to me . I came in front of the mirror switched on the music and saw my self in the mirror . I saw no fear in them today which I was tired of seeing since the moment I met Zayn . Today was back the determination I believe in so much . The determination and the confidence which made me , myself . And I was glad I'm back to being my self , back to the confident Siren who was capable of dealing with any and everything without backing out . Yeah and I love it .

I closed my eyes and let myself drown in the music , the rythemes my body carved so much and soon I met myself sailing in the ocean of music and everything else became details that I don't concern myself with . My body felt like air again god I missed this so much , a breeze which roams free , free of fear , worry , sorrow , loneliness . Like I use to do back then when I was still a teen-ager . The music was like a soft cotton with care to every wound I had , have and may be will . It was common for me to loose my self like this even back then and now too but what surprised me to my bones was the reaction of my brain because the only face flashed in my brain that time was ....... Zayn , Why he again ? .

My mind betrayed me and I let him today because I knew I have to brace it now to forget it afterwards but who knew I was utterly wrong . Every day , every second , every moment spend with him were like waves which came crashing down , I realized he was there , always had been , in the darkest corners of my mind since I met him . In all the pain and the misery I felt and boxed up in some dark corner , he and his memories took shelter in it and surprisingly I'm no more fearful of exploring those corners and a sole reason for it is he resides there . More like he made me accept myself with all the ugly and bad sides of my life today , still hidden but his presence felt as real as the sun . He was there in the darkness and the time I explored my self I soon , willing or unwilling I don't know , but found my self heading towards the darkness , towards him ! He attracted me in a very beautifully-addictive way which horrifies me because I tends to loose control over my self , forget my self and the only thing remains is him and his memories which I relived again and again in my brain .

After running away , after unconsciously comparing him to every single man I met , I found that he was the only person which attracts me in that way . He was something undefined , his aura his demeanor actually everything about him was something I can't put it into words but when ever I thought about him only few words Crossed my mind . Dark , Deep , Terror , Fear yes and lo..... , No ! God what's happening ? And my eyes flung open !

I saw my wrist watch it's was 4 in the morning now and my body felt exhausted , sweat glistening on my skin . I went towards the shelf , took out my water bottle and drowned the content in just one gulp , packed my stuff . Wore my cardigan again and headed towards the parking lot . It was chilling cold outside . Opening the door of my car I got seated my sweat already disappeared during the walk to my car . After getting into my car I soon hit the gas and flew to my home .

Night flew like waves in the ocean , swift yet dangerously beautiful drowning the shore in it and went away when the sun showed up and soon enough the morning said hello with chirping birds singing their good morning song and by that time i reached my home , the store was quite a distance form my home . I took a shower changed into my pajamas and got into bed since it was a weekend .

I woke up from the notorious ringing of my phone , when I glanced at the screen it flashed up with roni's photo . I answered the call and brought it to my ear , soon roni's voice boomed laced happiness from the other end , the jolliest person I have ever met .

" Hey gorgeousness what's up ? "

I knew she was miling ear to ear because of her new dream car her mother has gifted her . Veronica's family was a high class social standing family which reminds me of my little self but I didn't dwell much on the past ruining my morning and soon smiled again . Her mother has consulted me for asking about her current dream luxury she would expect as her Christmas gift . I knew she liked it the most when things were custom made for her and that car was custom made for her and I was really happy too . I replied in my sleepy voice

" Fan is up , sky is up , but I'm still down , now let me sleep I have a performance this evening "

" No you are getting your sleepy ass out of your bed now , wait what ? Performance ? Where ? You are going to perform ? I'm coming back . text me the address and you my dear owe me an explanation ! I hate you ! "

Chuckling I said ,

" I hate you more sweetie "

She made an annoyed sound before saying

" Yeah , yeah I know and I hate you till eternity bitch "

She disconnected , her words and her emotions were always poles apart , only the person who knew her can decipher what was her real meaning form her words and from what I know she was the most amazing person just like Hannah and I loved them both , roni knew about me being a tap dancer but doing a premier without her knowledge is a sin for her and I think I will get an earful this evening and taunts all along a month on a schedule basis , but I don't regret it , it made me happy that someone cared and I felt loved . My stupid little heart loved feeling loved .

I got out of my bed . Made my self a cup of coffee and came out in my balcony . It was a beautiful day . People were busy in giving a heads up to their relationship . After working a week for their bosses today they worked on their love , for their loved ones , spared time for them . Went on movie dates , dinner date , couples walking hand in hand on river sides over the bridges , in the boats , kissing , laughing , caring about eachother . And sadly it made me feel ever so lonely , I had no family and weekends made a good reminder about it , I had no family to care about me , had no boyfriend who loved me , but I have my self and I'm gonna sail across this life , though it's tough times , since I believed one day all the miseries gonna end and yes I have my mothers , Haha . My beautiful and lovely friends .

Time flew , while I chatted half a day with Roni who was taunting me endlessly and was still kinda upset from me and made a deal that I will go party with her today after the premier gets over as a repayment for my sin , a late night party .

The evening soon fell with sky slightly crimson , I took my my bag placed my dresses in it , my tap dancing shoes and a pair of high heels , the make up kit and other essentials , took a quick shower and got into my hoodies , heading to the car park , in the elevator I texted Roni

I'm on my way where are you ?

And soon came her reply

In the car outside counting mosquitos and flies . Come down fast or else I will attack you the instant you are out

Chuckling I kept my phone in my hoodie pocket after a minute or two I reached the ground floor . I came out of the building and saw Roni in her new car flashing goofy smiles and I smiled back , can't stop it even if I want , her happiness is contagious , she was really a wonderful friend . We headed for the venue where the premier is going to take place .

" You , now show me your party wear and I swear if it will be modest again like a fucking blanket I'm gonna rip it apart "

She said giving me a meaningful - stern look and looking straight ahead on the road to mask her smiles , chuckling I said

" Better that way , I need not go buy new sexy dress then . I think you will do a great job at it taking into consideration your cat like nature "

" Hey , I'm not cat neither have a cat like nature "

She said with frown and puffy cheeks
Which made my smile wider

" Reminds me of someone texting me that she is gonna claw me the moment I'm out of my building "

We both chuckled now giggling happily , I turned on the radio and soon we both were singing our lungs out .

Party wears of Siren and Veronica

***

I have chosen the dresses but you can imagine what ever you want and plz do comment guys , vote too for this book

This author loves you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
2.9M 61.4K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.5M 283K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...