𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 // 𝐫. 𝐬...

By SLVTFORSUNA

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲/𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚�... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒
𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘(𝟐)
𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒
𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗
𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓(𝟐)
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒
𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝟎𝟏
𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝟎𝟐

𝐘𝐄𝐒

10.7K 274 302
By SLVTFORSUNA

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

you were sitting in your normal spot at the skate park waiting for suna. you felt someone getting closer to you, when you looked up you saw suna with a cheeky smile across his face. "hey princess" you stood up and hugged him, his arms snaked around your waist while yours went around his neck.

he pulled away keeping his hands on your waist, "so what do you wanna talk about?"

"come on let's sit down" you two sat in the usual spot. "rin i want to be honest with you and i hope that you'll be honest with me" suna looked at you with concern on his face. "okay i promise i will be 100% honest no matter what" you sighed and nodded.

"i have been thinking about this— and you all night." suna grabbed your hand and squeezed it in a comforting way "you were thinking about me?" he asked in a teasing tone. you looked away embarrassed that you told him, however suna didn't find it embarrassing at all. he was happy that you told him.

with his other hand he grabbed your chin to make you look in his direction. "y/n" he started "you are all that i think about. i feel better when i'm with you or just talking to you." he held both of your hands "rin what are you saying" you didn't want to get your hopes up even though it was clear as day.

"y/n, can i be your boyfriend?"

"YES!"

suna held your cheek as he leaned in, you felt his soft lips against yours. you were shocked at first but you kissed him back, suna pulled away with a smirk on his face. your face started to heat up "why do you have that smug look on your face." he peck your lips before responding "you're so cute" he went to your ear and whispered "i could get addicted to your lips, they taste so sweet."

feeling bold you teased him back "do you want another taste?"

"of course my princess ."

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

♡ ♡ ♡

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

suna took you to get ice cream where the both of you talked and enjoyed each other's company. you didn't want to leave but it was getting late so suna drove you home.

"well i'm glad we got to hang out a little" he parked outside your house. "me too. do you wanna go on an actual date though?" he looked at you waiting for your answer. "i would love that rin" you smiled.

"i'll text you okay? goodnight rin" you opened the car door but suna stopped you.

"can i get a goodnight kiss?"

"such a big baby" you leaned in to peck his lips but suna wrapped his hand around your throat, cautions not to hurt you. the kiss was slow and passionate, when he pulled away he placed a small kiss on your forehead. "goodnight y/n."

"goodnight rintarou."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a/n : this chapter sucks ik :( but yay double upload!!

if there's any mistakes/miss spellings pretend to not see them!

stay safe loves <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.2K 17
𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑎 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚! 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* '*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*' ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・. ˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗ ˗ˏˋ...
332K 5.9K 102
❝𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈... ᜰ 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹 ᜰ ↳𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗒/𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍...
1K 71 6
❝ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❞ ╭┈──────────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 (𝘠/𝘯) (𝘓/𝘯) 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳...
39.4K 1K 11
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ. 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞...