𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒

( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

two weeks has pasted since suna took you out on a picnic date

two weeks has pasted since suna took you out on a picnic date. it was just the two of you cuddling watching (favorite anime) in his room. the doorbell rung and it scared you a bit "chill princess, i'll go get it" he got up leaving the warm spot empty on the bed.

suna walked downstairs thinking it was one of those jehovah witness people trying to get you to find god. but when he opened the door he was completely wrong.

"camie?" he said confused. "what are you- how do you still know my address?" she stood there with the biggest smile on her face. "rin i came to se-"

"don't call me rin, it's suna to you."

"okay, suna, i missed you so much" she tried to hug him but he pushed her back. "why are you acting like this suna, i thought you would be happy to see me again?" he frowned his eyebrows "is she crazy? why would i want to see her again after everything she put me through."

"you can't be serious right now, no i didn't want to see you. did i not make that clear in my text?" camie looked down at the ground "i thought you were faking your true feelings" suna breathed a small laugh in disbelief  "faking my feelings? that's your thing."

"ri-suna just give me another chance and i-"

"rin i'm gonna get some chips from the kitchen do you want any... thing" you said walking down the stairs seeing a girl with light brown hair standing in to doorway. "rintarou who is this?" you hugged him from the side and he pulled you closer. "no one in particular."

"don't say that, hi i'm y/n and you are..?" you put your hand out. she glanced at suna then back you, smiling. "i'm camie nice to finally meet you y/n"
she shook your hand but you were confused on her word choice "i'm sorry but what do you mean by finally meet you."

"oh i follow you on instagram and can i just say you are even more beautiful in person" being taking back by her words you just smiled and nodded. "well if you don't mind we have places to be, nice seeing you camie, bye!"

"nice seeing you too ri-"

he closed the door in her face "rin that wasn't nice" he grabbed your face "when am i ever nice?" he kissed your lips tasting your chapstick. "let's go to the skate park i wanna clear my head."

-

you and suna just finished a compilation, seeing who can do more tricks successfully in two minutes, suna won of course. "can you let me win just once?" you said laying on the towel you brought. "what's the fun in that" he said smiling as he leaned in to give you a kiss.

"so... are you gonna tell me about what happened at your house?"

"huh? what are you talking about?" you shoved his arm "rin stop playing, what's up with that girl... i've never seen her before" you passed him one of his jelly sticks "and i hope you never will again."

"come on just tell me" he looked at you and sighed "i wanted to wait a while longer before i told you... but now seems right" you took his hand in yours and squeezed it. "you can talk to me about anything i hope you know that."

"i know and that's why i love you" he kissed your forehead "so about the girl, she's my... ex."

"oh" you uttered "was the break up really bad or something?"

"um yeah. she uh... cheated on me. i don't know exactly how many times but i did catch her once" suna said looking at his feet, feeling sad from remembering everything that happened that day. you jumped into his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"i'm so sorry that happened to you, i wish you would've told me sooner so i could have beat her up for you" he laughed and hugged you back. "you're way too pretty to be fighting y/n."

-

(camie's pov)

"i was so close, so fucking close. i saw the way he looked at me like he was trying to hold back... i know he still has feelings for me, i just know it. i just have to get his new girlfriend out the picture."

when i drove off my phone ringed, it was iwaizumi. i press the answer button on my steering wheel "hey iwa i'm driving right now, you good?"

"yeah just wanted to check up on you, i saw that your location was on and it said that you were at suna's house."

"shit" i mentally cursed "you wanna tell me what's that about" i pulled into a empty parking lot so i could talk to him better.

[ practice safe driving :) ]

"i'm not trying to control you and say where you can and can't go, i just wanna know why would you go to your ex's house?" i thought about how i can blow this up and use this to my advantage. "suna said he was sorry for breaking up with me and he wanted to talk face to face with me."

"go on" i smiled "he asked if i could give him a second chance and if i wanted to get back together with him."

"and what did you say? are you really gonna go back to the ex that broke your heart by randomly breaking up with you for no reason? how do you know he has changed?"

"i don't that's why i said i would think about it, but you know i still have deep feelings for him. so you never know." i heard him sigh over the phone "alright whatever makes you happy, just so you know if he breaks your heart again i'll break his skull."

"always so violent" i laughed "when it comes to you, yes." deciding to drive again i ended the call "i'll facetime you when i get home. bye and love you iwa." he let out a 'mhm' "love you too." with that i hung up and focused on the road "this plan is gonna work, for sure."

a/n : yeah i hate camie too :(