Last Summer // DNF

Whoreoslikeoreos tarafından

Two strangers bump into each other at 3am in a diner in a small town the summer before their senior year. It'... Daha Fazla

Introduction!
~1~ Last Summer
~2~ Those Yellow Eyes
~3~ Beer Bottles and Bacon
~4~ Blush Pink Nail Polish
~5~ Zero Ultra Monster
~6~Back To Where We Met
~7~ His Name
~8~ DIY Stitches
~9~ Packing
~10~ Math Class
~11~ You Remember Me?
~12~ Blank Music Sheets
~13~ Phone Number
~14~ Chemicals
~15~ Iced Coffee
~16~ Pretty Boy
~17~ Letterman Jacket
~18~ Touchdown
~20~ Wasn't A Dream
~21~ The Pool Deck, Again
~22~ Aftermath
~23~ Going Back
~24~ Tripping On My Shoes
~25~ Are You Going To Kill Me?
~26~ Yeah, We Kissed
~27~ Backstage
~28~ Behind The Counter
~29~ I'll Wait
~30~ Las Drogas
~31~ Affectionate
~32~ Wet And Wild
~33~ Welcome Home
~34~ Plan Tometh
~35~ I Just Want To Hear Your Voice
~36~ How Does It Feel To Be In Love?
~37~ Embroidered Roses
~38~ Red Lipstick
~39~ Dancing In The Rain
~40~ I Love You
~41~ I Don't Know What To Do
~42~ Not Your Fault
~43~ You Liked It, Didn't You?
~44~ You Can Heal Now, It's Okay
~45~ The Hurricane Is Over
Epilogue 1/2
Epilogue 2/2
Final Words

~19~ Temptation

5.6K 217 341
Whoreoslikeoreos tarafından

TW⚠️ Underage drinking, drugs, mention of panic attacks, mention of abuse (I might put the TW at the beginning of the trigger instead of here from now on to keep from spoiling what is going to happen, just FYI.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:30pm. George stood in front of the mirror, his fingers tracing the skin that Clay's lips touched. He arrived home about fifteen minutes ago and decided to keep on what he was wearing. George wanted to send Beth a quick text since nobody would be home at Clay's house except her and Drista.

George

You going to be okay tonight? Clay wont be home till late

Beth 🍄

Yeah, we'll be fine dw. We aren't babies ya know

George

Alr alr I'll talk to you later, don't be stupid.

Read at 9:37pm

George set his phone down on the white marble bathroom counter and let out a sigh. His thoughts constantly wandering back to Clay and what happened after the game. The kiss on the cheek, god even thinking about the event made George's heart flutter. How could such a tiny gesture send me into complete shock like this? George thought. He was right, how could a small thing like a kiss on a cheek send George into a small spiral?

Finally breaking his gaze from the mirror he fluffed his hair and reapplied his lipgloss. The flavor was tangerine and it spread a light red/pink shade onto his lips. George looked at his phone after finishing freshening up, 9:52pm. He sighed and straightened his skirt before heading downstairs.

George sat in the living room, his cat on his lap. He was scrolling through his phone while his anxiety started to increase. George hated drinking, honestly he never really found the appeal. You could guys it was his father's fault, you were right. He was extremely skeptical about going, almost texting Clay a few times to cancel, but he wanted to be with Clay. Sure, there was a high chance he'd freak out and have a panic attack because of all the drunk people but maybe it wouldn't be so bad. He'd be with Clay after all.

George was about to get up and grab a bottle of water when his phone went off.

Clay

I'm here

George grabbed the water bottle and his phone and was about to walk out the door. He stopped and turned around, grabbing the green letterman jacket off the barstool at the kitchen island. Then he finally went out his front door, locking it behind him. Clay's black Mercedes was pulled in front of his house, the blonde inside was scrolling through his phone. When he looked up and saw George he immediately grew a smile. The brunette hopped in the passenger seat.

"Hi" George greeted, setting the water bottle between his legs. He made sure to pull his skirt down a bit as he got into the seat given that it rode up a bit, exposing a lot more of his thigh then intended.

"Hey, pretty boy." Clay said, pulling away from the house and heading out of his neighborhood.

"Why do you call me that?" George asked as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Because it's true." He said simply. George smiled a bit at the answer and looked out the window to hide his grin. He studied the streetlights and the houses they passed, soon George zoned out. His attention was back into the car when he felt it roll to a stop and park. The brunette looked out the front window to be greeted by a very large house with people spilling out of it. There were shades of flashing lights shining through the windows. The loud bass of the music playing could be felt from outside. There were dozens of cars parked in the driveway and along the sidewalk.

The two in the car got out, George leaving his water in the vehicle and putting his phone in the white skirt's pockets.

"That's... a lot of people," George said, a bit of awe and anxiety lacing his words. Clay agreed and led the shorter brunette inside.

"The couch is over there, I'll get us drinks. Save me a spot, okay?" George nodded

"Can you please get me a water? I don't drink." George said, being slightly embarrassed that he came to a high school party and wasn't going to drink. Clay smiled and nodded.

"Of course."

The two split ways, the blonde toward the kitchen and the brunette toward the living room, he pushed through the clumps of people that filled the hallway. He could smell the alcohol radiating off the strangers.

When George made his way to the living room he spotted Alex and Karl sitting on the couch next to an empty one. Score. George quickly walked over and plopped into the soft cushion, he turned to Alex and Karl who seemed to be talking about someone, both of them red. Either from embarrassment, the alcohol, or blushing. George couldn't tell either way.

George wanted to interrupt them but decided against it, just as he turned away to look at his phone, Karl yelled his name.

"George! You're here!" Karl exclaimed. Alex had his attention toward George as well.

"Gogy, you made it! Nick told us that Clay invited you but I didn't think you would actually come!" Alex said, he smelled like weed. George laughed and nodded. The three were talking when Clay and Nick came up, they both had drinks in their hands. Clay sat next to George and handed him his water, Nick sat next to Karl who was in between Alex and Nick. He has the other two their drinks as well.

The group was conversing for a while until they heard a loud voice burst into the living room.

"Guys let's play spin the bottle, truth or dare typa shit!" The voice yelled. George recognized the voice, her name was Minx. She was undoubtedly the life of the party, if she was there everyone was bound to have a good time.

George looked at Clay who looked at him back, they gave each other a shrug and agreed to play. Clay had about 3 solo cups full of beer so he was slightly tipsy. Party games and being a bit drunk was not a good combination.

Everyone sat in a circle on the floor in front of the couches. There were about 10? Other people (Not including George) most of those people George recognized and were able to put a name to the face. There was Niki, Wilbur, Alex, Nick, Karl, Clay, Hannah, Alyssa, Minx and another girl he didn't know the name of. Clay and George sat next to each other, George on Clays left.

"Everyone who wants to play is here right?" Minx asked, setting an empty beer bottle in the middle of the circle. Everyone nodded. Minx spun the bottle and it landed on Alex.

"Okay Alex, truth or dare?" Minx asked, a devilish smile on her face.

"Dare, I'm not a pussy" He said, a smile on his face.

"Go refill your cup full of beer and chug it." Minx said, brushing the hair out of her face and putting it into a messy bun. Alex nodded and jumped up off the floor, making it into the kitchen then coming back and chugging the contents in the red solo cup in front of the group. Alex then spun the bottle and it landed on Wilbur.

"Truth or dare Wil?" He asked.

"Truth"

"Who is your best friend?"

"Easy, it's Niki." Wil said with a smile on his face. He then took a drink from his red solo cup before spinning the bottle. It landed on Nick. Niki smiled and leaned onto Wils arm for support.

"Truth or dare Nicky?"

"Dare, of course." He replied.

"I dare you to hold hands with Karl and Alex for the rest of the game." He stated with a smirk on his face. Nick grew red before grabbing the boy's hands. The other two were red as well. When Nick spun the bottle it landed on Clay.

"Truth or dare dream boy" Nick slurred a bit.

"Dare," Clay said, his words slurring a bit as well.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with the person on your left" Nick wiggled his eyebrows at the two. George sighed and complied, helping Clay up as Nick and Karl shoved the two into a closet and locking it.

George could smell the alcohol off Clay's breath, it intoxicated the room. The familiar smell of beer contaminated his nostrils and started to pull his mind back. Back to what? His father. The late nights with his drunk father yelling and screaming. Him grabbed one of George's arms one time and throwing him down half the flight of stairs in his house. He was starting to breathe heavily and his heart started to race as the dark closet seemed to become more and more confined.

Clay then took the boy's hand in his, rubbing his thumb over the brunette's red knuckles. He didn't notice his hands were clenched until then. His breathing started to subside when he looked at the dark silhouette of Clay in the closet.

"I'm sorry about Nick, putting us in here I mean" Clay started.

"No it's fine, it's not that. I just remembered something." George said shyly, not wanting to go into detail. Clay picked up on the body language and tone of voice and didn't pry, the brunette softly sighed in relief.

The two stood in silence for about a minute until the blonde sat on the ground, still holding George's hand. This caused the brunette to have to sit down as well. They were both sitting crisscrossed, facing each other, their knees were pressed together lightly.

"You know you're really, really pretty. Right?" Clay asked, putting a cautious hand up to George's cheek, stroking the side of his face with his thumb. There was now faint light shining into the closet from a crack in the bottom of the door.

"So you say." He replied, leaning into the touch. The two sat like that for a moment when Clay leaned in a bit. George knew he wanted to kiss him, he could tell by the way his eyes would flicker to the brunette's lips. He debated on doing it, should I? I really want to but he's drunk. George thought for another moment, their lips about an inch apart. George shifted his position on the ground. He brought a finger to Clay's lips and lightly pushed him away

"You have no idea how tempting it is," George said, his voice low and in a whisper. God, he wanted it so bad. He wanted to feel the blonde's soft lips on his. To take his bottom lip between his teeth and tease him, lightly biting. George slightly sighed.

"But you're drunk. Try and kiss me when you're sober, okay?" George stated, pulling Clay off the floor. Instead of a kiss like the blonde wanted, the brunette brought the taller one into a hug. The shorter male could feel the taller one start to go heavy, as if he was about to pass out.

When they broke the hug the door opened, there stood Alex. He had a blunt between his fingers.

"Okay love birds, times up." Alex let the two walk out, Clay was stumbling over his feet and George helped hold him up.

"You want a hit?" Alex offered. George shook his head.

"I'm going to take this idiot home." Alex nodded and left, back to the circle. George helped carry Clay to the car, throwing him in the back seat lightly and buckling his seatbelt. He also reached into the blonde's pocket and grabbed his keys. George took off the letterman jacket and draped it over the taller male like a blanket. Clay was practically passed out in the back.

George settled into the driver's seat and adjusted the seat and mirror. God, he's tall. He then pulled away from the house and drove the drunk blonde home. At least nothing bad happened. No fights or anything. George sighed of relief, knowing he would have fallen apart if he witnessed a drunken fight. He turned on the air conditioning in the car and turned the radio off. He checked the time, 1:23am. The drive home was quiet with the exception of Clays snores in the background.

-

George was able to get the door open without letting Clay fall over. They made their way upstairs, careful to not wake up the girls. The blonde was now semi-conscious. When the two made it to his room, Clay plopped into bed. The brunette put the blankets on top of the other, about to walk away and go home. Suddenly, the blonde grabbed his wrist and pulled him toward the bed.

"Stay" Clay mumbled, pulling George again. When George was unsuccessful in getting rid of the grip the blonde had on his wrist he gave in. He kicked his shoes off and climbed into the bed. He climbed under the covers and adjusted to the bed when a heavy arm wrapped around George's waist and pulling him closer. This startled him for a moment before he relaxed in the grip, eventually drifting off into a deep and comfortable sleep, inhaling the smell of cinnamon that laid on the sheets under his nose.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 2234

A/N: NEW CHAPTER POG, I really enjoy all your comments and feedback. It brightens my day, truly. My love goes out to all of you. I love u my little Oreos:] Please take a break drink water and try to eat <3 you are loved!

Vote? :]

Until next time mamas😼🥶

Lex<3

Head Cannon: George doesn't wear his skirts and more feminine clothes when his father is home.

Another headcanon since I missed it last chapter: Clay doesn't get his hair cut from anyone but his sister, he's the only one he trusts with scissors and his hair.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

773K 36.4K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
223 55 6
Dusty old file of dead poems.
8.8K 92 15
Percy is betrayed...will he come back alright? Or will he be someone different? Read it, it might be crappy but I'm putting my time into it so yea. I...
5.3K 224 13
I just recently joined the Voltron Fandom so...here's a little story I'm making ;-; Sorry it's not original, I just wanted to make my own version. I...