Biohazard

By tamiki_is_bae

A group of kids drop out out of U.A to join the league of villains to raise hell and give the world what it d... More

Intro
The plan
Family
Confused
Confused part 2
Death
Death part 2
Old love
Kids
Happy birthday eye bags🖤

The plan part 2

73 1 0
By tamiki_is_bae

Shiggy POV

Everyone is beating dabi's little brother including dabi. I completely understand that what the kid did was terribly wrong but damn they ain't have to beat him like that .

Denki POV

Ok so dad-zawa is about to kill him omgggg .
I mean his daddy issues having ass deserves it , he shouldn't have said that to izu like that was fucked up.

Kurogiri POV

I come downstairs to see dad-zawa beating the fuck out of dabi's little brother, hell dabi is even helping. I'm so confused what happened ? Maybe I should ask shig " hello love " shiggy smiles and kisses my cheek " hi baby " " May i ask why aizawa is damn near about to kill shoto along with bakugo, shinso and dabi " he looks at me like he's stressed " well you know how izuku tried to kill himself a few years ago?" Of course I remember that , how could I not I love that kid " yea I do "           " well he's the one who told izu to kill himself " Yeaaaa he for sure deserves all of that

Kirishima POV

I honestly have nothing to say besides the fact todoroki is a complete ass hole, and I genuinely want to crush him till there is nothing left .

Mina POV

I'm gonna be honest I have no clue what's going on downstairs and I don't wanna find out so I'm staying in my room.

Toga POV

I just wanna know why deku yelled at me mom and dad were gonna find out anyways and he knows it .

Shota POV

Usually I'm not one for fighting my students but he almost cost my child his life and for that he must die .

Mic POV

Shota looks amazing in action. I swear I fall inlove with him all over again every time I see him fighting for the family we made .

Shinso POV

I wanna kill this kid but it's only going to cause more problems in the house, all though I could hypnotize everyone into thinking it was their ideas.....nahhhh that would never work .

Dabi POV

I have nothing to say besides the fact that this kid is dead meat . I understand he's my brother by blood but that doesn't mean he's family. He means nothing to me .

Bakugo POV

I don't know why I'm so mad right now. I literally want to rip him apart for hurting my little broccoli boy . But that's normal right? I mean he's my best friend, there's no way I could love him like that .

Deku POV

It's nice to know some of the guys including my dad are whiling to do this for me . It's nice to know my brother and dad have my back and It's really nice to know my boyfriend and best friend have my back .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 273 98
Erotic shots
286K 39.4K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
48.1K 752 17
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...