The Nerd that turned out to b...

Por helloimvida

For 17 years, Victoria thought she was human, until she met this nerd who flashed her a double-middle finger... Mais

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Kind of Important
CHAPTER 2: Minus points for the selfie lord!
CHAPTER 3: My heart just rocketed out my ass.
CHAPTER 4: They disappeared like fart.
CHAPTER 5: A ghost just slapped me.
CHAPTER 6: Will's new nametag
CHAPTER 7: A shocking invitation.
CHAPTER 8: He's cold but nice. (Part I)
CHAPTER 8: He's cold but nice. (Part II)
CHAPTER 9: There's a rainbow after every nightmare.
CHAPTER 10: Unexpected visitors.
CHAPTER 11: The goddess of sarcasm.
CHAPTER 12: The single drop that changed everything.
CHAPTER 13: Goodbye for now.
CHAPTER 14: What a weird dream, or is it?
CHAPTER 15: And he's back.
CHAPTER 16: The trip towards truth.
CHAPTER 17: Farts are the ultimate killjoys.
CHAPTER 18: The long story that didn't start with a once upon a time.
CHAPTER 19: Severe case of mother complex.
CHAPTER 20: My hot killer.
CHAPTER 21: Not ready to have a ball of fortune.
CHAPTER 22: Wine flavored blood.
CHAPTER 23: The keepers' branches.
CHAPTER 24: Too glam for island hopping.
CHAPTER 25: King of pokers.
CHAPTER 26: Uncovering my dark past.
CHAPTER 27: I don't know.
CHAPTER 28: Hunting puzzle pieces.
CHAPTER 29: Met a stupid donkey. (Part I)
CHAPTER 29: Met a stupid donkey. (Part II)
CHAPTER 30: Oh dear deer me.
CHAPTER 31: Fish out of water.
CHAPTER 32: Hot and cold.
CHAPTER 33: Venom on my mouth.
CHAPTER 34: The supplier.
CHAPTER 35: The hunters' society.
CHAPTER 36: Unexpected call. (Part I)
CHAPTER 36: Unexpected call. (Part II)
CHAPTER 37: Behind the black cap.
CHAPTER 38: The kidnappers' league. (Part I)
CHAPTER 38: The kidnappers' league. (Part II)
CHAPTER 39: The dark horse.
CHAPTER 40: Puke galore.
CHAPTER 41: The land of the rising sun. (Part I)
CHAPTER 41: The land of the rising sun. (Part II)
CHAPTER 42: The hive.
CHAPTER 43: The twin.
CHAPTER 44: Like mother, like daughter.
CHAPTER 45: Zombie eavesdropper.
CHAPTER 46: Feelstrip.
CHAPTER 47: Alien in the house.
CHAPTER 48: The masked man.
CHAPTER 49: Don's father.
CHAPTER 50: Kidnapper's magnet.
CHAPTER 51: On my own.
CHAPTER 52: Meeting the other Victoria.
CHAPTER 53: Tomb of truth.
CHAPTER 54: A mother's love.
CHAPTER 55: I am a vampire.
CHAPTER 56: The next heir.
CHAPTER 57: Princess my ass.
CHAPTER 58: I forgot my birthday.
CHAPTER 59: Built in magnifying glass.
CHAPTER 60: The end.
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Salamat!
EXTRA SCOOP: Will & Jel (Part I)
EXTRA SCOOP: Will & Jel (Part II)
BOOK TWO IS OUT!

CHAPTER 1: How to beat a double-middle finger?

6.6K 149 59
Por helloimvida

The jeepney* comes into a sudden stop, making my head hit the tripod that I was placing in between my thighs.

*Jeepneys are public transports here in the Philippines, its colorful, rustic in a rusty way and has very limited space.

"Shit!" I groaned, hearing the chuckles of my two friends sitting in front.

"That would leave a mark." Daisy said in an amused tone. She stood up and got out of the jeepney, her pink hair swayed on the back of her neon green backpack as she jumped from the jeepney to the side of the road.

"What are you waiting for? We'll be late!" Daisy said tapping her feet.

Jel hurriedly got out and so did I. The moment our feet touched the ground, Daisy sprinted towards the main gates of our school.

"Stupid cars. Give way you damn bastards!" I said or more like shouted. As Jel and I got stuck in the middle of the road, with the cars always speeding up, not giving way for us to pass.

Surprisingly that didn't stop Daisy, for she easily passed through them and is now waiting at the front of the gate, looking at us with a playful smirk. She's probably the daughter of flash, I'm sure of it.

Five minutes had passed, and I got impatient. As I stared at my tripod, a brilliant idea suddenly came into my not-so-pretty little head.

I swung the tripod like a sword in front of me, then I waved it like a neon stick light, heavier version only. I walked slowly and carefully, taking one step at a time, leaving the safety of the line in the middle of the street.

Feeling like a jedi knight or a street fighter. I hastily waved the tripod in front of the speeding car a few meters ahead, then it slowly stopped. I smiled and declared myself a genius, well for this day only.

"Make a run for it!" I said as I grabbed Jel's hand, who was laughing so hard.

Her hands were not the one that's laughing, hell no! That would be creepy. Laughing hands, laughing hands, you're holding one right now. Mental image cannot be unseen. I shook my head vigorously, trying to erase the image of a laughing hand.

We reached the gates with our heads still intact in our rightful bodies. We slid through the I.D. scanners and made our way to the yellow shuttle buses— which is served as services going around each campus. And yes, this university is pretty damn big, imagine a mountain topped with numerous buildings.

We are now falling in line for the shuttle, when Daisy turned to face me. "That was really epic, running while shaking your head." Daisy said in between laughs.

"Oh, yeah." I paused replaying that moment in my mind.

"Did I look like a crazy lunatic that just got out from the hospital?" I said also laughing. Picturing myself with crazy hair, bloodshot eyes and a damsel in distress on the side. Well, erase the distress because she's laughing.

"You bet you did!" Jel said.

I groaned like a freaking werewolf. "Seriously, how do I look, tho?" I asked the two, who's still laughing. I need to atleast look decent for class, and for the professors to take me seriously.

"You're pretty my dear." Jel said in a weird accent, which I'm not aware that existed. I went along, making my own, which I think sounded like a mixture of British and chipmunk lingo.

"Really darling? Do I look hot with this bird's nest of a hairdo?" I said puffing up my ever so tangled hair.

"I want a McDo daddeey, I don't want a Jollibeeeey." Daisy randomly said, also with a customized accent of her own, making the three of us laugh like a group of crazy hyenas.

The driver pointed at me, saying I'm the last one. Well, the shuttles in our university are pretty tight, and small, so there are only limited seats in every ride.

"That was close, I don't want to be separated from my loves." I dramatically hugged them, and in return they just gave me a weird look.

"Whatever Vic! Save the dramas for later." Daisy said with a chuckle, while hopping onto the shuttle. Jel followed her and I'm the last one to enter.

I flung my tripod to my side and hugged my black Jansport to my front. This is my way to cover up my bra if it ever plans to show up from my gray nike shirt, as I duck myself while entering this low-roofed vehicle. I glided towards the center of this mini bus, with little space to walk on, doing my best not to step on anyone's foot or hit my head on its steal roof.

I slipped my way through the little space and onto the seat that the two reserved for me. When I heard someone, making me stop on my track.

"Fuck! Careful dweeb!" a heavenly voice with a douche language said from behind. I guess I hit him with my tripod.

I paused, blood rushed to my face. I don't know if I'll be mad or hit him harder. "Sorry" I said, in a not so apologetic tone.

I continued walking and when I sat down, I saw a guy with think-rimmed glasses giving me a death stare. I stared back and without much thought I gave him the finger, the holy middle finger.

His eyes widened, and a few seconds later, he gave me two holy middle fingers. TWO. FINGERS. How am I going to beat that? Wish I had three hands to out beat this sucker, but I don't. So I stuck my tongue out in defeat. Though I did thought of using my two feet and flash him two more plump middle toes, but it's hard. So I'll practice when I get home.

He smirked and I rolled my eyes. We had a death match not minding the other students in the shuttle, which in turn made me embarrassed when I realized it. I don't blush by the way, my skin is too brown for that, halleluiah. Though my ears are surprisingly hot, probably boiling from the tension.

I turned to the two, who was sitting in front of me, again. They had their hands on their mouths, holding back the laughter.

I started singing in a hushed tone. "Let it goooo, let it goooo. Can't hold it back anymooooore~" I sang one of Frozen's most epic songs that definitely matched today's scene. Lolol.

Daisy was the first one to give in, she opened her backpack and stuck her head in it, laughing inside.

I kicked her foot. "Stupid you'll get suffocated!" Her shoulders slowly stopped shaking from laughter and her red face came into view, still with a goofy smile pasted on it.

"Hoooooooo!" Was the only word she said, she looked like she just had sex... in her bag... on her own. And that thought turned out weird.

"Daisy I don't want you to die from laughter, especially in front of me." I said in a hushed tone.

"She'll die happily." Jel said in between laughs, her face also red.

The shuttle stopped in front of CAFA building our beloved department. The home for artists, designers and budding architects in this university.

There were only a few left in the shuttle and when I turned, I saw the nerd earlier getting out and heading to the main doors of the said department.

"Shit! He goes here?!" I turned to the two with wide eyes. They just laughed and started going down, as well, but I stayed seated. My butt froze and practically glued itself on the chair of this shuttle.

"Go ahead. I'll text you later." Both of them gave me a confused look, but then they simply shrugged and walked straight inside. I guess they understood me.

"Can you drop me near the cafeteria, sir?" I asked, and the driver nodded.

The cafeteria was at the end of the building, I was thinking of walking a different path. So that the nerd won't think that we're on the same department.

I hopped out of the shuttle and thanked the driver for being nice. I was about to head straight the cafeteria when I saw a familiar chubby figure. It was Allanah walking out from the parking lot.

I waved my hands while shouting her name. "Allanah! Pandalana!" When she saw me, she immediately smiled and waved back.

"Hey, Vic! It's rare to see you here." She said with the same confused look that the other two gave me.

"Ah yeah. I'm starving. Gonna grab something to eat before class." I said looking away. I'm good at lying, but my friends knows me too well, so they know when I'm hiding something.

"Hmmmm." Allanah gave me a pointed look and nodded. "Okaaaay. I'm kinda hungry too."

We we're heading towards our classroom when I heard a whistle that came out from the second floor. I looked up and saw the most annoying face in the history of human race, the nerd from before.

He smirked and gave me two middle fingers... AGAIN!

***
A.N.
Thank you for reading the first chapter. Hope you enjoy the rest. All 69 of them haha.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

490 42 22
'What did i just get myself into?' I think to myself and sip my hot coco. I look out over the land and see a figure in the distance and i try to get...
106K 3.2K 53
Nathan Howland. Not your average everyday student. Unless having the title of 'The Demon' is average. An aggressive nerd is not one you'd meet any d...
791 27 18
Love can hurt you or be as beautiful as the Universe. It all comes down to you and your significant other. Ms.Victoria Vanessa Wattson. Everyone c...
6.9M 178K 38
• N O T A F A N F I C T I O N • The things I do are not for pleasure or entertainment. I do them for the sake of revenge. I seduce V...