( DISCONTINUED)

By itsjohmae

This book is cringe, better ones coming DO NOT READ AT ALL PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DONT More

WELCOME :D
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
Do me a favor please!
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23} (LUWOO)
{24}
{25}
Pls read
{26}
{27}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
READ!!
...bad news...
*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐˜ฝ ๐™ ๐™ ๐™‰ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™†๐™ƒ๐™”๐™๐˜พ๐™†

{28}

30 4 6
By itsjohmae

Ten POV:

I was currently getting ready for the mission and I was looking at myself in the mirror.

Kun: Ten! You ready?!

Ten: coming!!!

I ran to the door and locked it. We all headed out to the car and quickly started driving.

YangYang, Xiaojun, and I were in the back of the truck we rented and Kun was driving.
YangYang sighed and we all looked at him.

Ten: ..what?

YangYang: ...can we... go over the plan-

Xiaojun: AGAIN?!

YangYang: I forgot ok!? SHEESHH! It's not like you dont ever forget shit!

Xiaojun: whatever, it's the 3rd time.

Ten: ok here is the plan, I'll ask which room shes in-

YangYang: stupid-

Ten: shut up, you've said that so many times-

xiaojun: oh my fucking god- JUST CONTINUE

Ten: WAIT STOP THE VAN-

Kun: I"M ON THE FUCKING FREEWAY-

Ten: GOD DAMNIT JUST STOP AS SOON AS YOU CAN-

YangYang: WHAT THE FUCK-

Xiaojun: WHATS GOIN ON WHAT-

Ten: I have a better plan-

YangYang: I was hoping you would realize that-

Xiaojun: oh my god Ten-

Kun: shut your shit ya'll anything is better than the original plan.

Ten: You all asked me on the plane I said it while I was half asleep and I just ran with it-

YangYang: stupid-

Xiaojun: yes yes we know PULL THE FUCK OVER KUN GE!!!!

Kun: SHUT YOUR TITTIES DEJUN-

Ten: STOP YELLING GOD DAMNNNNN

YangYang: YOU'RE YELLING RIGHT NOW DAMNNNNNN

Xiaojun+YangYang: SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHHHH

Kun: SHUT UP ALL OF YOU-

And the next 10 minutes was them just screaming over each other until Kun finally pulled over.

Kun: ok you little shit whats the plan.

Ten: We'll go by roof.

YangYang: that is the best idea you've had, literally ever.

Ten: I don't even want to respond to that.

Xiaojun: ok but we go by roof and then what?

YangYang: Spider Man, Spider Man-

Ten: They have a balcony-

Kun: so does everyone else in the building-

Ten: OH MY GOD JUST SHUT UP-

YangYang: yeah Kun shut up-

Kun: shu-

Ten: AND THEN, AND THEN, and we look inside each penthouse...

Silence.....

Ten: I was expecting someone to say something...

YangYang: I was going to but I changed my mid.

Ten: ...ok ok... anywaysss..... we'll look in each penthouse together and which ever one it is we'll use this tool to cut the window open and look inside the house for files or whatever.

Kun: is there something specific we're looking for?

Ten: just anything regarding our companies, we split up and meet in the center of the house with all the useful files and information we've found.

Xiaojun: and what do we do once we've found proof of stuff??

YangYang: I guess we'll just expose it to them and whatever we find we blackmail them somehow, we'll all figure it out once we have all the files, right Ten?

Ten: ..that was.. wow perfect YangYang, Lets uhm park over in the alley over there and climb up that ladder onto the roof. Jump roof to roof until we get to that building all the way over there-

Kun: why don't we just drive there-

Yang Yang: because jumping roof to roof is better than driving.

Xiaojun: agreed, NOW LETS GO!!

Kun parked the car in the alley and we all jumped out. We climbed the ladder and started running.

It was nice, honestly I haven't been jumping roof to roof since training days. It was a way to relive my stress a lot feeling the wind in my face and it felt like I was free from the world every jump. It was a good way to get your heart beating and it reminded me I was a human and had a fricken heart. I know sounds weird right?

Kun: yo, Ten? Ten! TEN!!!

I stopped and turned around-

Ten: yeah?

Kun: we're here??

I raised my eyebrow and saw we were already at the building. I whispered a tiny " oh.." I nodded and then we all started looking through the windows until I saw a photo of my auntie and my mom when they were in their 20s.

Ten: it's this on!

YangYang grabbed a device out of the bag he was holding and it cut through the glass smoothly. We all slowly entered the penthouse and Kun turned off all the cameras and security systems.

Ten: we good?

Kun: ummmmmmmmm Yep!

YangYang POV:

YangYang: Ten and Kun ge! You two take downstairs! Xiaojun and I will take up here!

I grabbed Xiaojun's hand and rushed him upstairs.

YangYang: ok you take this half I'll take this half-

Xiaojun: meet up in 10?

YangYang: yeah-

We split up and I opened the first door to find a bedroom that belonged to Ten's aunt. I looked everywhere for something but there seemed to be nothing. I shrugged and left the room while brushing against a painting on accident. Something tapped on my shoe and I turned around to see a piece of paper on the floor.

" hm" I said quietly and picked up the paper. I slowly unfolded the paper and saw a photo of Ten's mom in a wedding dress but not next to his dad....

Ten's mom had an affair?

Or? They divorced and never told Ten?

I hid the photo in my pocket and walked out of the room into the room beside it. I examined this next room to find out it was Ten's Aunties office, as I was about to open the drawer I heard Xiaojun knock on the door.

I turned around and he looked at me sweating a bit.

YangYang: ...what?

Xiaojun: I found something..

YangYang: me too... come here...

Xiaojun approached me and looked over my shoulder.

Xiaojun: what?

YangYang: this photo...

Xiaojun widened his eyes and he said.

Xiaojun: affair??

YangYang: or his parents got divorced and never told Ten.

Xiaojun: are we telling him?

YangYang: we'll ask his mom when we get back, we're not telling Ten-

Kun: tell Ten what?

We turned around and said.

YangYang: uhhh...

Xiaojun: About YangYang's medical condition-

Kun: woah- what?

Xiaojun: uh explosive diarrhea-

Kun: why did I want to know in the first place-

Xiaojun: well mind your business next time, what do you want?

Kun: we found stuff downstairs, let's go.

Kun left and went back downstairs and I immediately slapped Xiaojun in the back of the head.

YangYang: EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA?!

Xiaojun: I didn't hear any of your ideas-

YangYang: now Kun Ge thinks I have explosive diarrhea ,jun

Xiaojun: well what you want me to actually tell him?!

YangYang: you know what lets just go downstairs-

Ten POV:

Xiaojun and YangYang came down the stairs and I immediately said.

Ten: I forgot who said it, but whoever did was right, they are just doing it for money.

YangYang: didn't you say-

Ten: I know what I said but look at this...

I handed them the file and-

Xiaojun: wait... so they were originally poor and stole money from your dad's account when he died-

Kun: technically yeah, once they found out he died they switched all of his money into their account and it was automatically transferred into their account until Ten took over the company.

YangYang: didn't he take over years ago? Why are they just coming now?

Kun: turns out they didn't notice until they tried paying their latest bill which was about a month ago.

Xiaojun: But how did they get here? No money no plane-

Ten: it's my mom, she obviously has someone who has a plane or has a private plane herself.

YangYang: true... so what are we doing with this information??

Ten: we tell the police about it. They'll obviously get some time of punishment for this, it's like robbing?

Kun: they'll definitely get a long sentence-

Ten: how do you know??

Kun: first of all taking money that isn't theirs, stealing from the oh i don't know like one of the top ten richest men in Korea, and stealing all this gold?

Ten: what?

We turned to look at Kun and he rips off a painting with my mom and auntie on it.

Ten: A damn volt? The fuck-

Kun opened the volt easily and found stacks of gold.

YangYang: god damn Ten your mom and auntie stole all this shit-

Ten: not gonna lie or anything but yeah they're going to get a long ass punishment.

YangYang: let's get back to the hotel. Grab those files, lets get out.

3rd POV:

All four of them quickly grabbed all the files and
maybe trashed the house a little bit and jumped back to the car.

As they were all sitting in the car Ten closed his eyes and said

Ten: Guys... can we cut plans short and go home tomorrow??

Kun: we just got here a couple days ago... it's ok we can.

YangYang: Look Ten, I mean I guess thats fine, we leave tomorrow afternoon.

Xiaojun: all good with me lets get home.

Johnny POV:

Johnny: well hello there little guy.. I think Ten will be so surprised with you! Welcome Home Xanchai...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7K 119
Just some random shit๐Ÿ˜Ž This will probably never have an ending๐Ÿ‘Š Some crack๐Ÿ˜‚ Some fluff๐Ÿ˜ Some smut(maybe)๐Ÿ˜‰ Some emotional shit(maybe)๐Ÿ˜ญ !! SHIPPI...
117K 3.6K 67
โ€ข ๐•ž๐•’๐•—๐•š๐•’/ ๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ฆ โ€ข ๐•“๐•–๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐••๐•’๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•– ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ -COMPLETED- going through m...
245K 5.4K 135
This will be an NCT one shot book, I will not force updates it's only for when I get inspiration about certain ships and have to write it out. I'm p...
196K 9.2K 35
โ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president โž [๐ŸŒˆ] โ€ขG...