• Thanatophobia ~ {HP} • Dis...

By 27TheEnd

Harry Potter - OC Black x OC Potter Cassiopeia Alhena Black hated a lot of things. Her parents, custard crea... More

Thanatophobia
Description
Rankings
Playlist
Graphics + Cover's
Act Zero
0: The Loss of Love
0.1: Early bird gets the worm
0.2: The Beginning Of The Journey
0.3: The First Ride To Hogwarts
0.4: An Unforgettable Sorting
0.5: An Unforgettable Feast
0.6: The sign of a troublemaker
Act One
1.0: An Awkward Encounter
1.1: The Quidditch Match - Part 1
1.2 The Quidditch Match - Part 2
1.3: The Quidditch Match - Part 3
1.4 The Dark Mark - Part 1
1.6 The Dark Mark - Part 3
1.7 The Dark Mark - Part 4
1.8 The Dark Mark - Part 5
1.9 The Dark Mark - Part 6
1.10 The Dark Mark - Part 7
1.11: Loyalty to whom?
1.12: The Other Cousin
1.13 : The Unpleasant Argument
1.14: The Train Ride
1.15: House Elves
1.16: Mad-Eye Moody
1.17: It's On
Warning + Disclaimer
1.18: School Fights
1.19: The Unforgivables
1.20: A Run-In With The Potter's
1.21: The Imperius Curse
1.22: Angsty Wolf Stage
1.23: Wolf-Boy
1.24: Beauxbatons and Durmstrang
1.25: "Welcome to Hogwarts"
ON HOLD
Swearing
1.26: 'Watch and See darling'
1.27: 'Let's Start Over'
1.28: The Five Champions
1.29: Double Potions
1.30: The Weighing Of The Wands
1.31: The Date
1.32: The First Task
1.33: Date's For The Dance
1.34: Lily and Moony
1.35: The Yule Ball
A/N: New Story

1.5 The Dark Mark - Part 2

5.2K 144 17
By 27TheEnd

{18th of August, 1994}

The colored lanterns that had lit the path to the stadium had been extinguished. Dark figures were blundering through the trees; children were crying; anxious shouts and panicked voices were around them in the cold night air. Then she heard someone yell with pain.

"What happened?" said Archie anxiously, Cassie stopped so abruptly. " Holy frickity frack— lumos!"

She illuminated her wand and directed its narrow beam across the path. Weasley was lying sprawled on the ground.

"Tripped over a tree root," he said angrily, getting to his feet again.

"Well, with feet that size, hard not to," said a drawling voice from behind them.

The five of them turned sharply. Draco Malfoy was standing alone nearby, leaning against a tree, looking utterly relaxed. His arms folded, he seemed to have been watching the scene at the campsite through a gap in the trees. Weasley said something that made Cassiopeia cover Archies ears.

"Language, Weasley," said Malfoy, his pale eyes glittering. "Hadn't you better be hurrying along, now? You wouldn't like her spotted, would you?"

He nodded at Hermione, and at the same moment, a blast like a bomb sounded from the campsite, and a flash of green light lit the trees around them.

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Hermione defiantly.

"Granger, they're after Muggles," said Malfoy. "D'you want to be showing off your knickers in midair? Because if you do, hang around . . . they're moving this way, and it would give us all a laugh."

"Hermione's a witch," little potter snarled.

"Have it your own way, Potter," said Malfoy, grinning maliciously.

" Hate to break the sexual tension but Draco, let's go,!" said Cassiopeia quickly, gesturing to Archie on her back. He ignored her.

There came a bang from the other side of the trees that was louder than anything they had heard. Several people nearby screamed. Malfoy chuckled softly.

"Scare easily, don't they?" he said lazily. "I suppose your daddy told you all to hide? What's he up to,   trying to rescue the Muggles?"

"Draco I rescued the little muggles!" exclaimed Cassie. 

"Where're your parents?" said Potter, his temper rising. "Out there wearing masks, are they?"

Malfoy turned his face to him, still smiling.

"Well . . . if they were, I wouldn't be likely to tell you, would I, Potter?"

"Oh come on Draco," said Cassiopeia, with an annoyed look at Malfoy, "I've got 25kg (roughly 55 pounds) on my back and have been running this entire time."

"Excuse you sœur aînée, I'm 24 kg (roughly 53 pounds) thank you very much" Archie interrupted with an offended look.

"Wait Alhena" Nico yelled out

"Yes potter" she replied hastily

"Keep yourself and your brother safe" he replied before joining his brother

Cassiopeia kept running, ignoring the pain in her legs.

'She has been through worse' she thought as she continued on the path.

Though the path was packed with plenty of other people, all looking nervously over their shoulders toward the commotion back at the campsite. A huddle of teenagers in pyjamas was arguing vociferously a little way along the path. When they saw Cassiopeia, Archie and Draco a girl with thick curly hair turned and said quickly, "Où est Madame Maxime? Nous l'avons perdue —"

"Er — what?" said Draco.

"Je viens d'ogwarts. Il y a aussi beaucoup de gens qui recherchent Madame Maxime là-bas." Replied Cassie pointing to a group of teenagers.

"Oh . .. 'Ogwarts'. Merci mademoiselle Black" she cried in thanks

"Beauxbatons," muttered Granger who appeared behind her.

"Sorry?" said little Potter

"They go to Beauxbatons," said Cassiopeia . "They speak French over there"

"I didn't know you could speak French" Nico potter said in awe. She only shrugged in response

"Beauxbatons Academy of Magic . . . I read about it in An Appraisal of Magical Education in Europe."

"Fred and George can't have gone that far," said Ron, pulling out his wand, lighting it like Hermione's, and squinting up the path.

"Ah, no, I don't believe it . . . I've lost my wand!"

"You're kidding me, weird hair dude, now!" Archie cried in annoyance

"Hey, my hair not weird!" the little potter retaliated.

"No offense little potter, but it looks like you have a mop on your head" Cassiopeia replied, high-fiving her brother.

"Maybe it's back in the tent," said Granger, getting back on track.

"Maybe it fell out of your pocket when we were running?" Nico suggested anxiously.

"Yeah," said Little potter, "maybe . . ."

A rustling noise nearby made all three of them jump. Winky the house-elf was fighting her way out of a clump of bushes nearby. She was moving in a most peculiar fashion, apparently with great difficulty; it was as though someone invisible were trying to hold her back.

"There is bad wizards about!" she squeaked distractedly as she leaned forward and labored to keep running. "People high — high in the air! Winky is getting out of the way!"

And she disappeared into the trees on the other side of the path, panting and squeaking as she fought the force that was restraining her.

"What's up with her?" said Potter, looking curiously after Winky. "Why can't she run properly?"

"Bet she didn't ask permission to hide," said Cassiopeia. She was thinking of Kreacher: Every time he had tried to do something her mother wouldn't like, the house-elf had been forced to start beating himself up.

"You know, house-elves get a very raw deal!" said Granger indignantly. "It's slavery, that's what it is! That Mr. Crouch made her go up to the top of the stadium, and she was terrified, and he's got her bewitched so she can't even run when they start trampling tents! Why doesn't anyone do something about it?"

"It really depends, who they serve. I love my house elf Kreacher." Cassiopeia said, Archie nodding his head in agreement

"You have a house elf" Granger said in fury

"Kreacher has been in my family for many years, he was my first friend" Cassie replied in anger.

"Most house elves like work. They are more miserable and hurt when they aren't-"

Another loud bang echoed from the edge of the wood.

"Let's just keep moving, shall we?" said Archie, Still on Cassie's back. His little legs would never keep up with a normal 13 year old, let alone someone like his sister.

"petit frère" she began holding out her pinky, "Promise me you won't let go"

He glanced at his sisters hand "I Promise"sœur aînée, intertwining his pinky with hers . He looked into her eyes as they spoke in unison, pressing the fingerprint of their thumbs together.

"For now and all of eternity"

Translations

Où est Madame Maxime? Nous l'avons perdue:
Where is Madame Maxime? We lost her

Je viens d'ogwarts. Il y a aussi beaucoup de gens qui recherchent Mme Maxime là-bas.

I come from Hogwarts. There are also a lot of people looking for Ms. Maxime there.

Merci mademoiselle Black

Thank you Miss Black

Words 1257

Hi! It's a bit boring now but you guys need context to understand the spicy drama later. please hold on a few more chapters , than you can see the stupidity of Sirius black and the love story of Nico And Cassie.

 Though to be honest Order of the phoenix is where most of the Sirius Black drama happens.

Just a head's up, I won't post on the 3rd - 15th of may because I have midterm exams coming up. 

Have a good morning/afternoon or night

27TheEnd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 12K 64
Daisy Willow Black has had somewhat of a normal life. By all means, growing up with Remus Lupin and the Weasley family. Plus she finally has her fath...
1.9M 68.2K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
186 1 12
"Why do you always feel the need to go against me?" .... "Actually, I always thought of myself quite devoted to you." _____________ AURORA LYLA BLA...
136K 5.3K 61
This is a story of Cassiopeia Black. Age 17. The last daughter of Sirius Black (1877-1952) and Hesper Gamp. *not to be confused with Cassiopeia Blac...