✦Are You Ready For Round 2?✦...

By 1_Julia_1

Several months later, Five night's at Freddy's 2 is released. (Y/n) and Mark find themselves stuck inside the... More

Stuck again
Night 1: Toys
Night 1 Continued (Part 1) : Reunited
Night 1 Continued (Part 2) : Long time no see
Night 1 Continued (Part 3) : Drama King
Night 2: I felt like I was being watched
Night 2 Continued (Part 1) : Paraniod
Night 2 Continued (Part 2) : One more step and she dies
Night 2 Continued (Part 3) : Murderer
Night 2 Continued (Part 4) : Nearly dead
Night 3: Mist
Night 3 Continued (Part 1) : Doll
Night 3 Continued (Part 2) : I'm sorry
200 followers!
Night 3 Continued (Part 3) : Chains
Night 3 Continued (Part 5) : Plan
Night 4: Three new males
Night 4 Continued (Part 1) : Master?
Night 4 Contined (Part 2) : Short tempered
Night 4 Continued (Part 3) : Heros
Night 4 Continued (Part 4) : Battle
A/N (Read!!)
Night 4 Continued (Part 5) : Alcohol
Night 5: Running
Night 5 Continued (Part 1) : Secret
Night 5 Continued (Part 2) : Knife and Gun
Night 5 Continued (Part 3) : Turning against you
Night 5 Continued (Part 4) : Crazy
Night 6: Fighting and Choosing
I choose Gold
I choose nobody
I choose Mark
I choose Chica
I choose Puppet
I choose Bonnie
I choose BonBon
I choose Fredric
I choose Jeremy
I choose Donnie
I choose PG
I choose Mangle
I choose Dreddy
I choose Mike
I choose ChiChi
I choose Vincent
I choose Salvage
I choose Freddy
I choose Sophie
300 Followers
I choose Billy
I choose Foxy
Foxy's lemon

Night 3 Continued (Part 4) : Pain

5.6K 218 370
By 1_Julia_1

I gotz Puppeteer,This game is so fun:3
*10k views :D*
Shadow Bonnie- Donnie
Shadow Freddy- Dreddy
~~~~~

(Your P.O.V)

We're still chained to the walls, but luckily a few more people have woken up. I can hear the others in a different room.

"I'm getting sick of these chains" BonBon said while attempting to struggle free.

"I think everyone is" Mangle said in a very irritated tone.

After that everyone remained silent. Surprisingly, Dark just went to sleep, I could hear him snoring.

I heard a something loud drop to the floor, it sounded like something metal.

"Shit.." A distant voice said.

Moments later, the door to this room opens. Gold walks in, along with Billy and Puppet following behind. Donnie is pulling a cart filled with sharp metal tools. I know where this is going.

"Hello, prisoners" Dreddy said as he closed and locked the door.

"LET US GO!" ChiChi screamed and she clanked her chains against the wall.

"Now, now. Calm yourself" Gold smirked as he looked around at us.

I looked at Billy and Puppet. They looked so scared. Puppet noticed me looking and he mouthed some words.

'I'll save you'

I smiled and he smiled back, then he went back to pretending to be under their control. At least I know one person out there is innocent (there you go, Puppet is officially not a bad guy ^^).

"Before we can fully start our plan.. We need a few answers" Donnie smirked, then looked around the room.

His eyes landed on me, and he walked over.

"First of all, how did you and that nerd get into this place?" (I'm sowwie Mark.. You're not actually a nerd >^<)

"I h-honestly don't k-know"

"You must know. If you don't give me an answer than.. I'll make you answer" he ran over to the cart, and grabbed something.

When he came back over to me, I saw what he had. He had a giant kitchen knife.

"How'd you get here?" He pressed the knife against my forehead.

Everyone's eyes were on me, all of them full of worry. Fredric looked like he was about to rage, along with a few others, and Chica looked like she was crying.

"Why so quite" he smirked and dragged the knife along my forehead.

I screamed in pain as I felt the red substance drip down my face.

"STOP IT YOU SHADOW FREAK!" BonBon screamed at him.

He didn't stop. He wasn't close to stopping.

"I'm going to make you look pretty.. But I need you to stay still" he snapped his fingers, and I couldn't move.

"This may hurt.. A lot" he dragged the knife down my nose and across my left cheek.

Tears poured down my face, but I couldn't scream. He proceeded to cut my right cheek. Everyone was screamed at him, telling him to stop.

Since you were looking forward, you saw Puppet watching, his face full off worry. He looked over and saw that the others were trying to get answers out of everyone else. He mouthed some words again, I don't knew of he knew I could see him or not.

'I'll help you, Doll. Just hang in there'

Meanwhile, Donnie was cutting down my arms. When he reached my palm, he moved onto the other arm. Sooner or later I'm going to either pass out from blood loss, or just die from blood loss.

Donnie cut off my shirt with his knife. He started cutting my stomach and legs, the whole room was spinning.

The last thing I saw was Puppet sneaking up behind Donnie, he was holding a metal baseball bat.

Then I blacked out.

~~Dream~~

I was at those two hallways again, this time there was no beams of light.

'Hello...'

"Who's there?" It wasn't a male voice this time, it was female.

There was no response, only my breathing was heard in the room.

"Why am I here?" I screamed out to the darkness.

'You've been chosen...'

"Chosen For what?"

'You'll find out soon enough...'

I then heard light footsteps running down a hallway, it was the hallway that Billy's beams of light were shining down from my earlier dream.

I felt too weak to follow them, so I just sat there, in the middle of the floor.

"Hey, you okay?" I turn my head slightly, and see Puppet sitting next to me.

"Well I got chained to a wall, almost bled to death, and I keep getting this weird dreams. No, I'm not okay" I rested my chin on my knees.

"Aw, Doll, it's gonna be okay" Puppet gave me a side hug.

"How do you know that? What if me and everyone else is stuck in there forever?" Tears started forming in my eyes.

"I'll make sure you're not trapped forever. I promise I'll protect you, Doll. Nothing will harm you anymore." He turned my head towards him and lightly kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Puppet" I forced a small smile.

"Don't force a smile, you're real smile is more beautiful" I started to blush.

"Now, when you wake up, you'll probably be in a lot of pain. Here," he gave me a small white pill, "take this right now and it'll help with the pain" I nodded and popped it into my mouth, I forced myself to swallow it.

"I'll see you when ya wake up" he hugged me and I started to get dizzy.

~Dream End~

Puppet was right, I felt a lot of pain.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" Mark asked.

I could only nod my head. I forgot that Donnie cut my shirt off, so when I looked down, I only had a (f/c) bra covering my chest. I also saw Donnie knocked out on the floor, his head was resting in a puddle of blood. There was also a giant puddle of blood underneath me, and it continued to get bigger as blood dripped from my many cuts.

Gold, Billy, Donnie and Dreddy were all knocked out on the floor. I heard something metal clank on the tiled floor, then I saw Puppet grabbed the chain keys from Dreddy. He started unlocking everyone. He unchained Dark, he started unchaining me. I was starting to feel dizzy again.

"Dark, she won't be able to walk, can you carry her?" Dark nodded and walked over.

Puppet finished unchaining me, and Dark quickly caught me before I fell. I seriously couldn't move anything. Dark carried me bridal style, which was kinda awkward because I didn't have a shirt on. At least he was being careful and not touching my still bleeding cuts.

Puppet unchained everyone. Meanwhile, I was slowly dying from blood loss.

"Weird puppet man, are you gonna help her?" Dark said while looking at me in his arms.

"Yeah, I'm going to help her. First we gotta get outta here. Follow me" he started running down a hallway.

I clung to Dark as he ran extremely fast. I wanted to ask him to slow down, but my face hurt to much to speak.

We eventually made it out, after about a million hallways. Puppet climbed up a ladder, and popped off the top of a square lid. I was guessing we were in his giant box thing.

Everyone climbed up, but Dark just flew up.

"You can fly?" Mark asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah. You should know, I mean, you 'created' me" Dark said as he landed on the ground.

I started coughing. Blood dripped from my mouth.

"Holy shit.. WEIRD PUPPET MAN HELP HER!"

"Alright, alright. Take her to the office" Dark nodded and ran down to the office.

He placed me down on a blanket that was on the floor.

"You're going to be alright"

"Wh..y..are....y..o.u..bein..g...so...ni..ce?" I finally managed to say something.

"Everyone has to be nice sometimes. Besides, I can't be mean to someone who's cute" he winked as Puppet walked in, carrying a box of stuff.

"Dark, can you leave?" He said while placing the box down.

"Yeah, sure" he flew out of the room.

"Okay Doll, this is probably going to hurt" he said whilst taking out stuff for stitches.

He cleaned the cuts, making sure they weren't infected. He then began to stitch my body.

~time skip~

Once he was done, he quickly ran somewhere and came back with a sweater for me, it was a (f/c) pullover sweater.

"Thanks" I mumbled as I pulled it on.

"No problem" he said as he glanced at the time, it was 10:28pm.

"Hey.. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead" he sat down on the spiny chair.

"What was Donnie and Dreddy's plan?"

He sighed then smiled at me.

"I guess we got time for me to explain everything." He then walked over and sat down next to me.

Finally I get to know what that plan was.
~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 175 20
Jessica Compton had a baby boy many years ago but gave him up for adoption. Her baby boy Michael got adopted by Katherine and Joseph Jackson and grew...
Tokka<3 By ✨

Fanfiction

15.4K 490 18
A collection of oneshots!
519K 31.6K 43
Aoi has it all. Superficial yet observant, smart yet borderline clueless, straightforward yet indenial, tough yet easily swayed. She's rude and despi...
64.8K 2.3K 47
For most of your life, your parents made the decisions for you, from what to wear to who you talk to. Envying your siblings' freedom but not upsettin...