Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

18- Honeymoon

649 21 42
By weasleytwinsimp11

December 26 1999

"A week without Zenith.. I haven't left him so long before." said Y/n as she hugged her baby, Adrian chuckled and finished packing his things.

"I'm sure Emilia and Miles will take good care of him." said Adrian as Y/n made a face and hugged him tighter.

"Yeah I don't have a problem with that.. it's just...what if he does something like start walking and we aren't here to see it." said Y/n grabbing Zenith's bag.

"I'm sure we won't miss anything in a week." said Adrian with a laugh as Y/n made a face and rolled her eyes. "Now, shall we go?"

———

"Can Zenith even ate all that?" asked Miles as he watched Emilia make pastries.

"These are for me." said Emilia causing Miles to laugh, Adrian opened the door as Emilia and Miles turned to see the little family.

"We have arrived." said Y/n holding Zenith, Miles held his hands out for Zenith as Y/n moved away from him. "No."

"She doesn't want to leave Zenith." said Adrian as Miles chuckled.

"I made tarts." said Emilia as Y/n handed Zenith to Miles and went and grabbed one.

"For some weird reason, when I was pregnant with Zenith I could not eat these but now I like them. Must be after pregnancy things." said Y/n as she ate, Miles and Adrian glanced at each other and chuckled.

"Well we better get a move on." said Adrian grabbed a tart himself.

"Any rules you want us to follow for little baby Zenith." said Emilia as she tickled his stomach causing him to giggle.

"Not really, he ates anything." said Adrian as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"He does eat anything but he usually gets hungry when he wakes up in the morning and before he goes to sleep. Um, you guys know how to change a diaper right so that's pretty much it." said Y/n as Emilia and Miles chuckled.

"Now shall we go!" said Adrian as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Yes, goodbye my little baby. Mummy and daddy will be back soon." said Y/n as she took him from Miles arms and hugged him tightly. Adrian poked his little stomach as he giggled.

"Alright, please don't kill my child." said Adrian as Y/n handed him back to Miles.

"You have nothing to worry about, mate." said Miles as he made Zenith wave his hand. "Tell mummy and daddy bye, say byee!"

"Bye!" said Zenith as Y/n turned to Adrian who was pushing her out of the house. Finally getting Y/n out the house Adrian gave her a look.

"He'll be fine, beautiful." said Adrian as he grabbed her hand and they disapparted into the Ministry.

"Yes I know but you can't be surprised that I miss my child." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled and kissed her head.

"No but come on, the week will go by fast. Plus doesn't sitting by the beach and drinking out a coconut sound wonderful?" said Adrian as Y/n sighed and nodded.

"Alright, shall we go?" said Y/n as she jumped through a fireplace, Adrian coming out second later and feeling the hot air of Hawaii.

"This is definitely better then London, isn't it?" said Adrian as he grabbed her hand and they made their way to the receptionist. "Who knew America had so many Wizard things, Y/n, Zenith is fine!"

"Yeah, alright, come on." said Y/n as Adrian laughed and looked at the receptionist who looked up at them with a smile.

"Hello welcome to Hawai'i. Name?" said the receptionist.

"Pucey." said Adrian, the lady handed them a key and smiled as Y/n made a face and looked at her as Adrian pulled her along. "Well, Emilia did book this trip, of course it will be extra."

"I don't like how she was looking at you." said Y/n as she looked back at the receptionist, Adrian bursted into laugher as Y/n gave him a look.

"I'm sure she was just doing her job, beautiful." said Adrian as Y/n gave him a face and walked into the elevator and made their way into their room. "Nice!"

"It is pretty.." said Y/n crossing her arms, Adrian turned to look at her and smiled as she glared at him. "I should call Emilia."

"We just left their house thirty minutes ago, love." said Adrian taking the phone out of her hand. "Come on, look at the view. It's never this warm in London."

"It is pretty nice." said Y/n, Adrian wrapped his arm around her and kissed her neck.

"Now, how about a bet." said Adrian as Y/n looked at him and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Alright, what is it?" asked Y/n

"No calling anyone while we're here. Only Emilia once a day! Just to ask about Zenith, that's it." said Adrian as Y/n made a face. "Deal?"

"Oh.. oh alright." said Y/n as Adrian was about to spit in his hand. "No, we don't have to make deals like that."

———

December 30 1999

"Good Morning Zenith!" said Emilia as she smiled seeing him raise from his crib. "Sleep good?"

"Yes!" said Zenith as he reached his arms out for her to carry him.

"Oh! Yeah you did, huh? You need your diaper changed." said Emilia almost gagging, Miles came in a looked at Zenith. "Miles- Take him."

"Why?" asked Miles as he grabbed him, Emilia grabbed the waste bin and threw up in it as Miles made a face. "Are you alright?"

"His diaper stinks." said Emilia throwing up again, Miles chuckled and looked at him causing Zenith to giggle.

"Oh you know you stink, huh." said Miles laughing making Zenith giggle more. Emilia made a face as Miles set him on the bed and changed his diaper. "You're coming to work with uncle Miles today! To see baby Bowtruckle!"

"I don't know how Y/n and Adrian will feel with you taking Zenith to work." said Emilia rising her mouth, Miles turned back to look at her and rolled his eyes.

"It's just baby bowtruckles, they're friendly. Y/n likes having pictures so I thought seeing Zenith with one will convince her to leave Zenith with us more often." said Miles picking him up and smiling. "Are you hungry? Yes I bet you are!"

Emilia watched Miles with Zenith and felt her eyes get watery. He turned to look at her as she looked away. "I'll go make him a bottle..." said Emilia as she washed her face.

"I can do it, just change him." said Miles as he set him back down in his crib. Emilia watched Miles walk out the room and went for Zenith as she set him on her laps.

"I wish I could have a little baby like you, i'm going to steal you from your mommy and daddy." said Emilia as Zenith giggled and rubbed her stomach.

"Baby!" said Zenith as Emilia chuckled and set him on the bed while she picked up his clothes. "Baby!" said Zenith again pointing to her stomach. She made a face and changed him.

"There's no baby in my tummy, Zenith." said Emilia as he looked at her and nodded his head. Emilia made a face when Miles came back with the bottle.

"We'll be back in a little bit, won't we." said Miles as he picked up Zenith and handed him the bottle, kissing Emilia goodbye as she smiled watching them walk out of the door. She made a face and went into her Healer bag and pulled out a Pregnancy Potion and blinked hard.

"No, you can't even have kids. Don't get your hopes up." said Emilia putting the potion back down. "But then again.. can't stand the smell of certain things... been bloated for a month now.. weird cravings.."

She walked into the bathroom waiting about an hour thinking until she finally peed in the potion, set it down on the counter as she sat on the floor, counting in her head, not looking up at the potion. She pulled her knees to her chest and sighed slowly turning around to see the blue potion, blinking hard, tears started streaming down her face. "Emilia?" asked Graham as he peaked his into the bathroom. "Are you okay??!"

Graham looked at the potion and back at her as she bursted into more tears. "Don't tell Miles! Please, he can't know!" said Emilia as she got up and threw the potion into the toilet.

"Wait- but why? I thought you would be happy?" asked Graham as Emilia cried.

"I don't even know how that turned blue, Graham. I cant have kids! Please don't tell Miles until I know this baby is going to be ok. Graham, i'm serious. Promise me!" said Emilia as she grabbed his shirt. "Graham!"

"Yeah! Yeah! I promise.. Emilia what do you mean.. you can't have kids?" asked Graham as Emilia covered her face. "Did Miles know?

"He did.. yeah.. he knew.. but I.. merlin Graham." said Emilia, she threw up in the toilet as Graham made a face and looked away. "When... when I was with Elijah... he.. he was very rough with.. well you know.. and he moved my uterus and that caused me not to be able to have children anymore.. please don't tell Miles, he doesn't know that.. I don't want him to know either.. please."

"Then.. how? Wizard pregnancy potions are never wrong, E." said Graham as Emilia wiped her face.

"I know.." said Emilia as she sighed. "Just.. I need to see a Healer before I can tell Miles." said Emilia cleaning her face.

"Well do you want me to go with you?" said Graham as Emilia looked at him and sighed.

"No, it's fine." said Emilia as she walked out of the bathroom with Graham, Miles opened the door to see them as he narrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?" asked Miles as he glanced at Emilia. Zenith was holding something in his hand and smiling.

"I actually came to see if you wanted to go out with George and I but you weren't home." said Graham as Miles looked at Emilia and back to Graham. "But I guess you're taking care of Zenith right. I'll get going."

"Yeah, you should." said Miles as he closed the door behind him, Emilia made a face and looked at Miles as she grabbed Zenith.

"Well I'll see you." said Graham as Emilia and Miles nodded, watching him disapparte.

"Why was he here?" asked Miles kissing her on the cheek. "Have you been crying?"

"No, I haven't and he just got here when you did so I didn't have time to ask." said Emilia as she looked at Zenith holding a Bowtruckle. "Did uncle Miles gift you a little creature?"

"Yeah, let's just hope Y/n and Adrian don't get mad." said Miles with a smile as he looked at Zenith, Emilia chuckled and looked back as Miles.

————

January 2

"Kind of sad it's our last night here." said Y/n as her and Adrian walked hand to hand on the beach at night, looking up at the stars.

"And you didn't even want to come." said Adrian with a laugh, Y/n rolled her eyes and smiled as she turned to Adrian. The water hit their feet as they jumped and started laughing. "I won't lie, I miss Zenith."

"Emilia said Miles got Zenith a little something, I wonder what it could be." said Y/n as Adrian made a face.

"Probably some beast." said Adrian as he stopped looked at the water. Y/n made a face and looked at him. "Miles always had a liking to animals, always had great grades in care of magical creatures even if he never showed it."

"Miles is a big ol softy." said Y/n with a laugh, Adrian agreed as she looked up at the sky. He pulled something from his pocket and smiled.

"Look what I found the other day." said Adrian as he held up the necklace with their initials on it, Y/n looked at it as her heart jumped.

"Blimey! That's so- Adrian." said Y/n looking up at him, dragging his name. He chuckled as she grabbed it and smiled.

"I thought I lost it, but it was in my room at the Morales' in a drawer in the very back of it." said Adrian as he took it from her and placed it on. "I never did throw it away.. just in case."

Y/n smiled and pulled Adrian into a kiss, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer as she stopped the kiss and looked at him. "Should we enjoy our last night here?" said Y/n giving him a smirk as he grinned and grabbed her hand, pulling her back up into the hotel. Entering into their room and locking the door, Adrian picked her up and kissed her, placing her on the bed.

Y/n pulled off her clothes as Adrian did his, the both of them breathing heavy and their hearts beating fast as Adrian slipped inside of her, causing Y/n to softly moan. "Blimey...." moaned Y/n feeling his touch and him inside of her. His pace increased as she scratched his back. Getting on top of him, beginning to ride him, Adrian held her hips and threw his head back.

He moved one hand up to her chest, while the other one play with her sensitive flesh, Y/n bit back her moan as Adrian looked at her and grinned. "Merlin.. you're so beautiful." moaned Adrian as Y/n griped the pillow by Adrian's head.

———

"Well Mrs. Bletchley, you are in fact pregnant and the baby is healthy." said the healer as Emilia stared at her.

"I don't understand." said Emilia as she looked at the healer who raised his eyebrows. "I was told I wasn't able to have babies."

"Well, your uterus in fact did move but it seemed to have moved a bit for the sperm to reach it. Congratulations." said the healer as she got up and handed Emilia an ultra sound. "You're only ten weeks pregnant and it's healthy, nothing you should worried about. When you hit your second trimester, I recommend you stop apparating and I'll schedule your second check up."

"Yes thank you." said Emilia as she looked down at the ultrasound of the baby, she smiled when the doctor came back into the room.

"Alright, you're free to go. Well send you an owl on your next appointment." said the Healer as Emilia nodded and disapparted back home. Graham was waiting there as she smiled.

"So?" asked Graham as Emilia showed him the ultrasound, he smiled and looked back up at her. "So everything is good?"

"Yes, she said the baby was healthy and everything was good!" said Emilia as Graham hugged her.

"I'm kind of sad Y/n and Adrian are bac- whats going on?" asked Miles with Zenith in his hands as he opened the door to see Emilia and Graham hugging each other. His nose twitched as they pulled apart. "I- I thought you had to do something with Marcel and Louis.. not Graham."

"Mate, it's-"

"Don't- I'm not your mate." said Miles as he turned to Emilia who gave him a face. "Really Emilia?.. you're doing this to me?"

"Miles, wait no. It's not what it looks like, I promise." said Emilia as she went and grabbed Zenith, Miles moved away and turned to Graham.

"If I didn't have Zenith in my arms right now... of course.. you've been seeing Graham haven't you.. Merlin Emilia and here I am thinking you love me." said Miles with almost a laugh, Emilia made a face and looked at him.

"Miles, Graham and I are not doing anything. I wouldn't." said Emilia as she went over to him.

"Get away from me." said Miles as Emilia look taken back.

"Miles, It's not like that. I swear it's not." said Graham as Miles eye twitched, he set Zenith down and punched Graham in the face as Emilia gasped and got in front of Miles.

"Miles! Have you gone mad?!" said Emilia as she went to reach him as he moved back, Graham held his nose as Zenith played with his Bowtruckle who seemed to be distracting him.

"Don't touch me." said Miles moving away from Emilia, she looked at him and grabbed the ultrasound.

"We're having a baby!" said Emilia as Miles blinked hard and looked at her. He punched Graham again as Emilia made a face and grabbed him back. "YOU AND ME YOU IDIOT!"

"What-?" said Miles as he turned to Emilia, Graham was now on the floor with his nose bleeding as Zenith laughed at him.

"I'm pregnant, I found out the other day and Graham was just congratulating when he hugged me, Miles. You wouldn't think I would actually cheat on you." said Emilia as Miles looked at the ultrasound and turned to her.

"How? I thought you couldn't.." asked Miles

"Well.. I was told I couldn't.. but look." said Emilia as she handed him the picture, Miles looked at it and smiled, pulling her into a hug. He turned back to Graham and made a face.

"Sorry... I thought you were having sex with my wife..." said Miles as he held his hand out for Graham to pull him up.

"Yeah." said Graham rolling his eyes and holding his nose, Miles smiled and hugged Emilia again.

"We're going to be parents!" said Miles as Emilia chuckled, Y/n and Adrian peaked their head threw the already opened door as they looked at the three.

"What happened to your nose?" asked Adrian as he walked in, Y/n ran straight toward Zenith.

"Mummy!!!" said Zenith hugging her, Y/n hugged him tightly as Graham pointed towards Miles.

"Oh yeah.. misunderstanding, Emilia mind fixing his nose." said Miles as Emilia chuckled and walked towards Graham and used 'Episkey' on his nose. "Oh look!"

"You're pregnant?" asked Adrian as he turned to Emilia who was smiling, she nodded as Adrian smiled and hugged her. "Congratulations!"

"Are you really??!" asked Y/n surprised as Adrian showed her the ultrasound, she looked at it and gasped as she hugged Emilia. "Oh that's so wonderful, E!"

Miles hugged her and kissed her head again as she chuckled. "I guess your grandmother was right." said Adrian as Y/n bursted into laugher.

"What?" asked Emilia as Adrian and Y/n laughed.

"My grandma saw you at the wedding and said you were pregnant and about three months." said Y/n as Emilia made a face.

"Well yeah she was right, i'm ten weeks pregnant." said Emilia with a chuckled as Miles turned to look at her surprised. "I didn't think much, until Zenith told me I had a baby in my stomach and it kind of just made me think and I took a test and I was."

"Oh my baby! Did you miss mummy!" said Y/n as she hugged Zenith who was giggling. "what the hell is this?"

"Cat!" said Zenith as the Bowtruckle crawled on Y/n head, she made a face as Adrian jaw dropped.

"Cool!" said Adrian as he held his hand out to grab it. "A Bowtruckle."

"It got really attached to Zenith and Zenith to it so think of it as a present from his godfather." said Miles with a laugh.

"Cat!" said Zenith giggling.

"And it's name is cat." said Miles as he rubbed Emilia's stomach.

This is a Bowtruckle for those who don't know 😭

In celebration that the story hit 20k reads, i wanted to post again :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 623 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...
443K 10K 48
UNDER MAJOR EDITING!! IN WHICH - the potter siblings drive draco crazy, both in different ways warning: i really hate this fic lol i'll try to fix it...
60.4K 1.3K 26
:Never break a promise. Just like every other building has the maze another exit, made in secrecy by the creator of the maze to get the boys out and...
22.2K 475 8
in this short story, ill be telling you how it would maybe be in the life of Oliver woods girlfriend im just saying this is all just head Canon and...