Fried Rice Girl || Kim Junkyu

By illuminiaa

What if you were sent back to the ancient times and your idol's lookalike was now a prince? What if you fall... More

✦Summary✦
Disclaimer+ introduction
The beginning : Mt. Asahi
Chapter 2 : Fan-meeting
Chapter 3: Waking up from a dream
Chapter: 4 - Sightseeing gone wrong
Chapter 5: Rescued
Chapter 6: journey to hell
Chapter 7: Sky castle
Chapter 8: Elegancy and Cruelty
Chapter 9: Imperial Decree
Chapter 10: Adjusting to a new world
Chapter 11 : The Savior
Chapter 12: I debuted
Chapter 14 : Racing Heart
Chapter 15: Brotherhood
Chapter 16: Bonding
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 : Trial
Chapter 20: Royal Ceremony
Chapter 21 : Lovestruck
Chapter 22 : Imagination
Chapter 23 : Trip to Your Heart
Chapter 24 : The world you are from
Chapter 25 : Namaste
Chapter 26 : What Should I Do
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 : Elaborate
Chapter 29: Together
Chapter 30 : Our end?
Chapter 31 : Hello

Chapter 13: Stumbling and falling

144 24 44
By illuminiaa

"micheogane ~ naneun micheogane~ micheogane~ naneun mecheogane~ "

Hmm...It seems like, she is a worker here...

I watched the lady humming into the tune while dancing around with a duster in her hands. Unconsciously, there was a smile on my face.

" KIM JUNKYU?!"

The girl tuned around, only to find me before her. But what is the reason behind her getting this much startled that she stumbled backwards with eyes wide open-

"YOU ARE THAT FRIED RICE GIRL"

This is the strange girl, I saw in the mountains, months ago. She was a worker in mY house? Why ddn't I see her even once...

Her face now indicated that she was clueless about everything...

" What fried rice- why would I be fried rice- what- wait-"

She stuttered all these and turned around and seemed to think about something serious.

Narrator:

" Ah.. So, wherever I am, Kim junkyu is also here, along with kim doyoung, rosé and yang hyunsuk.. But tey have different identity here.. " Alina was clearing things out, when the prince behind her was coming closer to ask her about the "happenings"

"Okay, so, I just have to play along here" She turned around again –

History repeats itself...

Just as before, she got startled and stumbled backwards with a shocked face, seeing him so close .. "a-" As she went backward her back hit the corner of the table which made her whine in pain.

After Almost getting bumped into each other again, Wangkyu also stepped backwards with swift footsteps, only to come forward again to check on her.

Putting her hands in "stop" gesture, she straightened her back and pretended to not get hurt.

" Who are you?"After a minute of silence Wangkyu asked.

" Tell me who you are first , I am having crisis on how on address you." She muttered under her breath.

"junkyu-ssi"  She muttered softly to see if its suitable  to call him by this name.

" You really are gonna call your superior like this?" Wangkyu said at an not-angry tone, almost jokingly tone.

" I am actually new here, I haven't been familiar this place yet. My apologies."  She blurted out trying to sound as much apologic as she can ,while she thought what should she do next in this situation.

She got on her knees in a bowing manner.

" Forgive this lowly servant, Kim junkyu-nim..." She understood something in this past days, playing the lowly servant card will always get her past everything. 

" There's no need to get on your knees, get up" Wangkyu said turning his head in another direction, not knowing how to respond. 

" Your highness-

Wangkyu's personal bodyguard entered.. He wore a long dark coat that complimented his tall figure and a mask that hid half of his face. Along with those, The sword attached to his waist-belt made him look partially scary.

" Oh, is this how am I supposed to call him?"Alina thought grasping the situation.

" IS HE THE KING???"

"wait that doesn't make sense.. if he is king, then he becomes doyoung's.. I mean 6th prince's uncle.. and that's messed up."

Wangkyu went out to ask what happened, as his guard looked pretty serious.

" Your highness, Your majesty has called for you"  He thought about what may happen when he gets there. He is doomed. 

-

-

About an hour later, after the encounter with the prince again, All the workers were told to gather in the backyard.

Alina had no idea what for they were here. Yet she couldn't even ask this to anyone, she could just sit back and see what happens.

Under the scorching sun, the maid- servants along with the guards were lined up... everyone looked irritated and relaxed as if this gathering happens often.

Alina saw a familiar figure walking in with a fan in her hand...

"It's that girly from before" Alina muttered under her breath.

" She is Han Seo Hee. The new head of this household. She manages everything in here. Though, she just arrived here, she acts like she is above everyone else. Better stay away from her."A girl spoke from behind her.

She was surprised someone even cared to explain anything to her.

" I am Heewon. Nice to meet-

Before heewon could finish her introduction there was clasp from the front that made everyone look at the front direction.

" Another day, another thing I need to work.... "

She said in a pissed off tone, as if she is the one doing every work and everyone else lives in luxury.

" Ey- what was your name? whatever it is, read that paper out loud and hand these people their work." She said pointing to one of her personal-maid servants that were appointed for her.

" Aigo~ I shouldn't stay in this sun any longer... My beautiful skin might get tanned like all these servants. "

Dramatically fanning herself, she said while standing up from the armchair and walking out.

' You didn't even sit in the sun!!" Alina heard the girl named Heewon saying this from behind her.

While that girl was handing everyone their work for the work, heewon and Alina had a good conversation. Meanwhile, Seo Hee sat inside chamber comfortably with some type of face-mask on her face, watching her maid doing the work she herself was supposed to work.

" You got to be in junkyu wang-ja-nim's personal maid team?"

Alina asked her new-found friend, while dwelling on her own her own appointed work.

" Right! I heard his highnesses maidservant have barely any wok to do. Just follow him and help him. "

Alina suddenly thought about what she saw in the ancient dramas. " What do princes do with the maidservants?" She slapped herself at the thought she thought.

What went on in her mind -

*Koala- hey you!help me take my clothes off.  *intimating deep voice"

Random lady- Your highness, as you demand. *feeble low seductive voice*

*taking off coat*

*romantic background music* ta-ta -ta ta-ta-ta

Random lady- Your highness, I should go now *high pitched shaky voice *

* proceeds to turn in slow motion*

Koala- *dramatically graps hand* *emo violin starts playing *

*Close up shot on interlocked hands*

"Tonight... You are my person"   *strong devouring voice*

*Pulls hands* 

 *romantic backhug*

" But-" Heewon starts speaking breaking Alina's bizarre imagination.

"His highness doesn't even let the servants enter his room or get in 10 feet radius around him. He locks himself in the room all day, like a deserted island he doesn't socialize with the other masters. "

Somehow, Alina felt a sense of relief when she heard her friend's words.

"Sounds exactly like junkyu" She said with a slight chuckle.

"Wait- what did you say? Junkyu Who?"

Alina stared at heewon after she asked an obvious question.

"Your prince! Who else will it be?"

" Noooo~ His highness is KIM WANGKYU!!! Not any Junkyu!!"

After taking in her words, Alina felt like bursting out laughing. 'Wangkyu?" She ended up rolling on the ground not being able to control her laughter any longer.

" So Junkyu turned into Wangkyu? Looks like his grandpa ended up convincing his parents to name him this" She said muttering to herself but heewon also heard her.

" How did you know that?" Heewon was shocked as ever.

"For some unknown reasons, Great emperor Bosuk favored 3rd prince the most out of his grandsons, Hoping for 3rdprince to take over as king, he named him "Wang(king). Because of him, Wangkyu was spoiled with everything since childhood. As a result, he is currently   Heewon said.

" Then is he going to be the next king?" Alina was stunned at this new information yet confused by the fact that a crown prince already exists.

"Are you kidding me? How do you not know anything?"

Right when Heewon was about explain the royal tales any further, they were scolded to stop their story-time and go back to working.

She went to go clean the library, as the disgusting work she got will start from tomorrow.

-

" While waiting for that lazy koala, I might as well look at his collection of books. That guy owns an impressive collection."

-

At the sight of a huge room filled with only books made her gasp. This is her fantasy to have such a big collection of books, manuscripts, documents, scripts in a gigantic room ... The scent of the pages of the books, is the best refreshment for Alina.

She roamed around the archive observing every shelf. Observing around it, she noticed the wooden book-shelf on the middle row, had something unusual. She chose to ignore it.

She really wanted to know the things written here, Sadly, There is not a single line she can read. It's all written in Chinese characters.

Giving up on the idea of reading. She continued dusting the shelves. Her hands were working, while her mind was wondering off to numerous destinations. Suddenly, something moved by the touch of her hands. As if on cue, the top shelf's closed walls, slid open.

There lay a handful numbers of documentaries." It has to be something important" thought Alina. She was now determined to reach it, even if she couldn't read it, she had to atleast touch it and see what special thing was there for it to be concealed, hidden, secreted.

-

" While waiting for that lazy koala, I might as well look at his collection of books. That guy owns an impressive collection." The 2nd Prince made his way towards the room filled with book.

-

one of the book appeared to be entirely different from the others, it caught the attention of Alina, as if it has been calling for her.

She looked around for anything to use as a tool. At the edge of the enormous room, she spotted just the perfect thing she needed.

" A little bit more, ah, ah"

The top shelve was far from her reach even after she stood on the tool.

" I will get it" both hands stretched upwards while Tip-toeing, her fingers touched the mysterious book several times, however she couldn't get a hold of it.

" a-"

Eyes closed of surprise from the sudden fall, she expected a cold and hard ground to break her back. Instead, she landed on someone's arms.

And that someone is none other than –

" P-p-pak-park Jihoon"

She stared into the 2nd prince's face... She could feel her face heat up.

Her bias, well, someone from other universe that looks like her bias from her universe, saved her from a fall on a romantic k-drama style.

"ya- Park Jihoon!!

A Loud Yell coming from the entrance echoed though the walls of the archive.

Both turned their head in that direction in unison.

Jihoon dropped her on the ground, the very next second, he heard the yelling. He already imagined what sort of wrong idea Wangkyu is having now.

Jihoon quickly stood up and turned to face another direction...

" Ehem-The sevants in your villa are very hard-working-

" What were you 2 doing?!" Junkyu shouted again.

" YA YA YA – Don't get any weird idea- " Jihoon also yelled in return.

"This lady here fell down while trying to clean the books and I caught her. That's what happened." Jihoon said in a fast pace, while doing different gestures with his hands, trying his best to leave no place for any misunderstanding.

Wangkyu looked at the tool collapsed on the ground.

With hurried footsteps he went to the girls side who was trying to get up.

He went to go help her but ended up not being able to even touch her and just watched as she dusted her dress.

' Fried rice girl, you can go out." He said clearing his throat

" Ne" with small nod, she ran towards the exit to get away from this awkward situation.

" Is she the girl?" Park Jihoon asked with a big smile plastered in his face. Wangkyu looked at him with an expression which says- Why.Are.You.Smiling.Like.that  

"Woah.... Then you really hit a jackpot. She looks pretty ...and has a great figure too-"

"Yah- " before he finished his praises, Junkyu stopped him with a annoyed warning-like-tone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 3.9K 49
In order for the will to be passed to Haruto, he has to get married, Haruto, being a playboy had no one in mind, what happens next after he proposes...
172K 12.5K 29
what would happen if a girl who is forbidden to touch anything outside falls in love with the boy next door? - treasure's junkyu fanfic - lowercase i...
35.1K 2.1K 18
"I don't deserve anyone's love. I don't deserve to smile. I'm weak," Junkyu muttered with a shaky breath. Tears stained his cheeks. His sweaty palms...
17K 920 17
In which Doyoung has a crush on his own group member, Mashiho. But what will happen if Mashiho likes someone else? Will Doyoung move on and Mashiho g...