Babygirl, You're Ours!

By Mutainicole

Lily's bullies came back to her life after making highschool a living hell for her. She wants to escape them... More

Them
🌻hurt🌻
🌻Lulu🌻
school
🌻mall🌻
🌻 seen 🌻
🌻taken🌻
🌻 sleep 🌻
Again
🌻run🌻
🌻 punishment 🌻
🌻bake🌻

🌻help🌻

20.4K 395 292
By Mutainicole

Song: get you the moon- kina
: You were my everything - aviation (female version)

Still 5 years ago

Lily's POV
The following morning, I woke up earlier than usual. Even after what he did last night, I'm going to miss him . I had to hold my tears. I can't change my mind now besides it's not like anybody is going to miss me.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. ( Her outfit 👇)

I had already planned everything, once I left the house I would go to one of the train stations and from there, i would decide where I want to go. As I went downstairs, i stopped at my dad's door and whispered a small 'goodbye' . After making his breakfast, I left.

I was at the train station instead of school. It had taken me two hours two hours to find it because I didn't know LA properly. I was so confused as everyone looked so busy and I didn't know which train to take. I didn't even know where I wanted to go. Some people have me weird looks and that made me more shy. I got tired of standing there confused and sat at a bench.

" Where are you going?" Asked a beautiful lady who looked to be in her early twenties. I wasn't used to being out for long but one thing I knew is I should never talk to strangers, especially in a place like this. Oh no, what if she tried to hurt me because I didn't answer her question. I looked at her with a fearful face. I stood up from the bench and was ready to walk away from her when she caught my arm. I was even more scared now. " P-please l-let m-me go." I said as tears blurred my vision. " Just answer my question!?" She said angrily. Why does she care and why is she getting angry? She calmed down and loosened her grip when she saw my scared form. I took that as an advantage and ran away . I wasn't seeing properly because of my tears. The next I know is I was at the middle of the road and there was car coming my way at a very high speed then everything became black!

Aarons POV
" Where the fuck is she!?" I yelled at our men. After what we did yesterday we wanted to make sure she was ok. She was nowhere to be found and she had not come to school. My brothers were even more angry. I already told my dad to send some of his men to help us find her. Taylor explained to my dad our story with Lily. At first he scolded us for hurting her but promised us he will make sure she's found.

We haven't told our mom anything because we know she's going to be disappointed. She hates it when we use violence. I don't know how she's going to react knowing we have been abusing an innocent girl for the past eight months.

There was only one place left to check, her house. We drove to her place. Where are you babygirl?

Cade's POV (earlier)
I woke early . I wanted to see her before she went to school. As I got ready for the day, I couldn't get rid of the bad feeling in my gut  . Something wasn't right. I will never forget the look Lily gave me yesterday. It haunted me.

I opened my bedroom door and looked down. There was a paper folded neatly. Just as I was about to pick it up, I heard the front door close. I sighed sadly, she left really early today. 'maybe she just wanted to ignore me.'  I thought. I wish I knew how wrong I was.

I read the note over and over again. This can't be happening! “ No...no... Lily!” I shouted but nobody answered. She can't leave me . I knew my words had hurt her but I didn't mean any of it. I was just angry. I remembered she just left a few minutes ago. She couldn't have possibly gone far.

I couldn't find her. She's gone, she's really gone. All these years, I treated her like a slave because of her mother's mistakes. She was innocent. I'm the worst father! All she ever did was love and take care of me and I took her for granted. Now that I think of it, she treated me like a child when she was the one supposed to be treated like a princess. I couldn't even comfort her whenever she was sick. She never asked for much, she only wanted my love a-and I couldn't give it to her. How is she going to survive out there? This world was too cruel for an innocent girl like her.

(Lily's room)

I went back home and sat on her bed. Everything was in it's place. Didn't she take anything? Her study table was filled with books  but something caught my attention. There was a picture in between one of the books. It was a picture of me. Behind it was written 'love you dad'. How could she love someone like me after what I did? Honestly if my parents treated me badly I would have hated them.

I'm going to find my daughter and be the best father. I don't care how long it takes to find her. I know a good friend of mine who could help me find her.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. I thought it was Lily but to my disappointment, it was the Knight triplets . Their father and I were really good friends. I welcomed them in and learnt they were also looking for Lily. “Why are you looking for her?” I asked them suspiciously. Taylor sighed and said, “  We were her bullies and yesterday we-we went too far. We wanted to make it up to her today but she's missing.” They looked at me waiting for me to be angry but I wasn't. I had no right to be angry. I also abused her like they did. I caused her more pain than they did.

I know I looked weak when I fell on my knees but I didn't care . “ I've also been abusing her. I-i never realized how precious my daughter means until she r-ran away...” I was cut off when they growled. “ What do you mean she ran away?” Aaron asked angrily but you could also hear the sadness in his voice. I showed them the note she left. 

There was an deafening silence. “ What we did was wrong but we're going to make it up to her. We will find her we'll make everything right. ” That was the first time joshua spoke since he came here. “ Mr Jones, we're going to let you stay in one of our penthouses for protection...besides you're going to be our father-in-law when Lily comes back.” It took me a few seconds to register what Aaron had said . When I joined the dots, my fatherly instincts kicked in. Before I could say anything he cut me off, “ We are going to marry Lily when she comes back, with or without your permission... and god help you if you try to separate us!”

We decided we'll argue about the wedding later . On the way to the penthouse they promised they would take care and love her. I do hope they are saying the truth because if they aren't, no one will stop me from killing them!

Aaron's thoughts
Just wait till I find you babygirl! You're going to wish you never left!

Joshua's thoughts
When I get my hands on you princess! I'll make sure to show you who you belong to

Taylor's thoughts
You can run but can't hide! You have just started a dangerous game and you'll regret playing it!

Lily's POV
I slowly regained consciousness. I looked at my surroundings and noticed I was in a moving car, I sat in  between a man and a woman. I was still confused when the previous events hit me the note...train...the lady...the car. It was then I noticed this woman was the one from the train station. “ W-where are y-you taking m-me?” I asked in a panicked voice. “ I thought you would never wake up and to answer your question, we are going home then I'll call a doctor to check on you, you are lucky that car didn't hit you... By the way, I'm Linda and the man beside you is my husband, Jake.” But they looked so young that it was hard to believe they were married. “ H-home?” I whispered to myself but I guess they heard me . “ Yes, I'm taking you to your new home and you're going to love it.” Linda said excitedly. No! I can't let her take me. I don't even know her.

I had not even noticed there were tears in my eyes until my vision blurry and my lower lip wobbled. When they asked for my name I started crying hysterically and shook my head. Jake pulled me to his lap and they both comforted me till I feel asleep.

Linda 👇

Jake 👇

...........................................................
Hey, how are you?
I know this chapter is shorter than the other one. Sorry🥺. From now on every chapter will contain words from 1200 to 1500. I hope you are ok with that.

I'm really happy and grateful for those who voted and commented in the last chapter. I love you guys so much.
dhrutipandya
Ghostie23
its_acha86
NiharikaRana8
_sanriowhore_
MakarajuJahnavi
JuneX1236
tiffanyp27
arkoseekta
KITKATS4SALE
SudiaAtkins

Here is my other story you can read as you wait for the next chapter. (For those who haven't read it)

Bye Marafiki😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...