Gods First Angel

Por EveryDayWeLit27

Lucifer, the most beautiful creature to ever Be created besides the lord himself. But when Lucifer decided to... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
WMiny chapter 1: M-Master
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Miny chapter 2: im a bad girl

Chapter 2

6K 69 11
Por EveryDayWeLit27

A tall man sat at a desk legs crossed and his hands folded in front of him, he had a smile on his face but his aura said his actual mood was different.

Lucifer: So could you please explain that to me again Raynare.

Raynare was shaking like a leaf in a tornado as she knelt in front of her king.

Raynare: Y-Your majesty we were gonna kidnap a nun and take out her sacred gear. It has the power to heal all other people.

Lucifer sighed as rubbed his head.

Lucifer: I don't care for humans I see them as disgusting vermin but getting involved with brot- *Cough* I mean Sir Micheal would be problematic.

Raynare's eyes brighten as she talks again.

Raynare: That's the best part your majesty the church has disowned her and now she is all alone.

Raynare watched carefully as Lucifer's hands were still covering his face, he removed his hand with a sadistic grin.

Lucifer: So this little rat is all alone proceed with your plan but make all the necessary preparations.

Raynare bowed and left the room.

Lucifer: hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAH

Lucifer laughed like a maniac as it echoed throughout the strip club all the guests looked up but quickly went back to their business.

Azazel walked into the office of Lucifer with a stack of papers and his reading glasses on.

Azazel: Father I wanted to talk to you about how we could manage our resources, I know your goal is the conqueror the underworld the void, and heaven but that takes time and planning so I wanted to plan everything out.

Lucifer leaned his chin on his propped-up arm.

Lucifer: continue.

Azazel: I was thinking of classifying our army into two separate groups, the fallen angels and then the exorcists and anyone else who is willing to join your cause.

Lucifer: that's a smart idea we can monitor and give better supplies to my children and then keep track of the new people in case there is a spy amongst them.

Lucifer nodded his head a couple of times the plan clicking in his head. Azazel bowed and was about to leave the room but was stopped by Lucifer.

Lucifer: I want you to close down the club tonight say it's for maintenance issues and call all the fallen under you.

Azazel nodded his head and closed the door to lucifers office.

Lucifer: Everything is going great, I hope you're watching me from wherever you are father.

Lucifer thought he saw a hand coated in a golden light touch his shoulder but when he looked over there was only a slight fog that quickly dispersed.

Lucifer: well now it's time to fit in with society.

Time skip brought to you buy Azazel bonding with Lucifer

Lucifer was looking at himself in the mirror adjusting his suit tie, his dark black hair with white tips was styled to the side. His red eyes were bright as ever and a smile was set on his face.

Lucifer: Time to start my first day as a teacher.

Lucifer went downstairs and was bowed to by the bouncers of the club who were still a little confused as they thought Azazel was the first fallen angel but apparently this guy was his father.
Lucifer walked out of the strip club that was empty as it wasn't even 6 am

Lucifer walked down the semi-light streets that were covered in fog.

Lucifer was quietly walking when he bumped into a small girl with white hair. She fell to the ground making her skirt fly up showing her pink cat panties.

Lucifer reached his hand down.

Lucifer: I'm very sorry about that little miss.

The girl grabbed his hand and looked up with her golden eyes.

???: Your eyes are pretty.

She had an emotionless face as she dusted herself off and continued to stare into lucifers eyes.

Lucifer: Thank you very much but I must be on my way I have an important meeting.

He began to walk away and turned back to wave at the girl he knew was a devil and she waved back.

Lucifer quickened his pace and arrived in the front of famed Kuoh academy. He walked into the giant gates and saw some early rising student talking to each other. One boy in particular struck him as odd, he was sitting by himself twirling a chess piece in his hand.

(I love lelouch so much as character watch code Geass if you haven't.)

Lucifer:I sense great power in this child he could become a great asset to us in the future.
(Italics =thoughts. And bolder italics is another voice in there head.)

Lucifer walked past the boy and noticed the power was focused around his left eye.

Lucifer: he has one of those sacred gears father brought upon the humans.

Lucifer walked into the school and into the student council and found two devils a red head and a black haired girl girl shooting magic spells at each other.

???: I told you not to come into my business SONA.

I stood there awkwardly until the black head noticed me.

Sona: *Sigh* Now we have to erase another humans mind Rias stop throwing a tantrum so I can see what he wants.

Sona casts a memory erase spell on Lucifer which obviously doesn't work but he acts like it does and grips his head.

Lucifer: Wait why I'm i hear, oh right I came her to ask about the new teacher position.

Sona looked at Rias and motioned her to leave. She pouted and left in a huff and sona looked at Lucifer.

Sona: You just be Mr L/N.

Lucifer: That's me.

Lucifer smiled at the young devil and took her hand kissing it.

Lucifer: It's great to meet you miss student council President.

Sona blushed and pulled her hand.

Sona: Y-Yes it's nice to meet you as well Mr L/N. Now please go to your classroom school will be starting in about 15 minutes.

Lucifer smiled and waved as he exited the student council room and made his way towards his classroom. He opened the door and found the quiet boy from outside was threatening another student at gun point.

Random girl: W-Wait Lelouch I didn't want to cheat on you b-but it was a party and.

Lelouch shot the pistol Into the girls chest making her slump over, he sighed and turned around surprised to see me.

Lelouch: why must everyone get in my way.

He slid his hand over his left eye and when he took it off his eye was red with what looks like a wing as the iris.

Lelouch:I Lelouch Vi Britannia, command you to lose all your memories of this event and leave.

I stood there for a couple seconds and felt a strong feeling of leaving this place but this power was created by my father there was no way it was gonna effect me.

Lucifer: That doesn't effect me boy.

Lelouch POV

I watched as the dark haired man leaned against the door frame.

???:Thats not gonna effect me boy.

I jumped back and fell to the ground as my sacred gear Geass wasn't working and it's original owner was yelling at me.

C2: RUN LELOUCH THIS MAN COULD KILL IS AT ANY MOMENT RUN NOW RUN.

Every instinct in my body told me to run but I was frozen in place by his mystical red eyes. His gaze was set on my as C2 talked through my Geass.

C2: what is your reason for being here, a being powerful enough to complete negate the effects of Geass the eyes of the gods.

At this the man started releasing an insanely bloodthirsty aura and his smile left his mouth replaced by a frown.

???: You think those are fathers eyes, you just be crazy to think a being as powerful as my father would have a useless power like that.

I stared at him wide eyed but tried to keep my composure and think of a plan out of this. The man began to approach me and when he got close enough he reached his hand down.

???: Hello lelouch, from what I've seen of this power it could be insanely powerful if it was trained. Join me Lelouch Vi Britannia and together we will conquer the underworld the overworld and heaven. All will become ours if you join me.

I thought for a moment but lost myself in his divine gaze, lifting my arm up I grabbed his hand and pulled myself.

Lelouch: Well I guess we're gonna be working together from now so I can i at least have your name.

The man looked back at me grinned.

???: Of course your can, it's Lucifer. But you may call anything you desire.

Hello everyone, today in this chapter of What the fuck is this we will be going into the power of lelouch the Geass.

Geass is a supernatural ability which certain people can bestow upon others. As for lelouch's Geass it's special ability is to make people listen to one command of his. This command could be anything as long as it's in the person power(like you can't command a normal human to fly it's just not possible) as stated before this power can only be used on a single person once. This limits the power but makes it so you must smart and cunning on your first or it could become useless.

That ends today's edition of what the fuck is this(tell me if you guys would like something like this every chapter explaining some kind of person or power in the chapter.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.1K 88 28
Lucifer is exiled on earth, trapped in the body of a mortal man. Without his powers, he begins a new life as Vincent R. Pines, a regular corporate em...
26.2K 544 52
This is another DxD story as I flipped a coin to do 2 DxD stories and well it looks like this one won. This will be the first time doing a story revo...
3K 158 14
In the beginning, the angel Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and condemned to rule Hell for all eternity. And now he is God. What does that even mean...
6K 369 18
Lucy Hell is not an ordinary 18 year old girl. She is a cold hearted, ruthless, killer. She never wanted to become who she became, but she watched he...