Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 23

4.3K 129 184
By moonlight_01119

CW: smut;) well more like lemon bc it's just a bj but

 A/N: do y'all just enjoy giving me heart attacks everyday? 13k... WHAT? ok- well thank you guys so much I can't express how much it means to me. I love you all, enjoy the chapter:) another a/n at the end of the chapter for some clarification<3

It had been a week since the relationship became official. They haven't told anyone yet, not even George. They were in the middle of a movie when Sapnap got a call. In the middle of it, he stood up and walked to a different room. 20 minutes later, he walked back into the living room, a sad look on his face.

"You ok?" Dream asked, reaching out and rubbing the other's arm to give him comfort.

"I uh, I need to go back home. My aunt and uncle and cousins are coming out from Greece, and I have to be there I guess," Sapnap sighed.

"That's ok. We'll talk everyday, and facetime. You can introduce me to everyone and all that," Dream tried to make best of the situation.

"I guess. I just, I love being here and I know my mom is probably still mad at me for god knows what. I don't want to leave," a tear fell down his cheek.

"Come here," Dream extended his arms, and Sapnap fell into them. He cried silently for a few minutes, Dream running hands through his hair and caressing his arms to help him calm down. "Doing better?"

"Kind of," Sapnap sniffled. "I just don't know how I'll be. I sure as hell won't be able to sleep without cuddling with you."

"We can call. It's not going to be easy for me either, trust me. I'll give you some things, and I'll take some of your stuff. We'll get through this, ok? My birthday is coming up soon, we'll be back together in no time," Dream promised.

"Ok, yeah," he calmed down, pulling out his phone and looking at flights back to Houston. "They want me back in a few days so I think I need to fly out tomorrow."

"I'll drive you. We'll get lunch and make the most of it, ok?" Dream tilted Sapnap's chin up so he could kiss him. "We'll see each other again soon, ok?"

"I know," Sapnap responded. "Can we just cuddle all day?"

"I was already planning on it," Dream smiled, and they went back to watching the movie.

***

"You've got everything?" Dream asked as they got in the car.

"Yeah, I left a few things out for you and replaced it with your stuff," Sapnap gave a sad smile.

"We'll be ok," Dream reassured, stretching his hand across the center console and grabbing Sap's hand. "What do you want for lunch?"

"I don't really care. You pick," Sapnap looked over and met green eyes that were already looking at him.

"Chick-fil-a?" Dream asked, and a cheeky smile appeared on Nick's face.

"Yeah, sounds good," he squeezed the blonde's hand, and they were off. The restaurant was 15 minutes from Clay's house, so they just talked most of the way. When they got there, they walked in and ordered their food, then went to a table and waited.

"Two fags in god's chicken restaurant, what will they do?" Sapnap whispered.

"You're and idiot," Dream laughed, and a few moments later the worker brought over their food and they dug in.

After about 30 minutes, they decided it was time to get back in the road and take Nick to the airport so he doesn't miss his flight. As much as he didn't want to, they needed to.

"How long is the drive?" Sapnap asked, a questioning smirk on his face.

"About a hour and a half, why?" Dream asked, and soon there was a hand on his thigh, slowing inching up. "Nick-"

"Can I blow you? Like right here right now. Last one for a while," Sapnap smirked, raising his eyebrows in hope that Dream would say yes.

"I'm driving," Dream said.

"So, just don't lose control. I won't if you don't want me to, just think of it as a parting gift," Sap's hand inched higher until it was resting on a small bulge that was slowly growing with each word and each movement. "You're already getting hard."

"God, it's hard to say no to you," Dream looked over and gave a forgiving smile. "If we die, it's you and your horny ass' fault."

"So that's a yes?" Sapnap smirked.

"Yeah," Dream sighed. Sapnap was quick to unbutton the jeans that Dream was wearing. Dream lifted his hips so it was easier for him to slip them off, and he took the boxers down with them. Sapnap started with just playing with it, trying to get the cock fully hard, and when it got there, he licked the tip, tasting the salty sensation of pre-cum on his tongue.

"I always forget how big you are. I'm gonna miss it," Sapnap batted his eyelashes and looked up, still licking the shaft and getting small groans in return.

"It'll only be what, a month? It's July, you'll be back soon," Dream said in the most steady voice he could.

"Maybe we could do something while I'm gone, yeah? I have some ideas," he smirked, and took the whole length into his mouth at one, catching the blonde off guard and tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

"Holy- fuck," Dream groaned, his head flying to hit the headrest, and his legs going taunt. "You have no gag reflex, do you?"

"It's a gift, isn't it?" Sapnap pulled up, and answered. He smirked before going back down, only half way this time, wanting to savor the moment.

He used his hand on the part that he decided to not suck on. His hand movements weren't slow, but then again they weren't fast either. It was the happy medium that still got the blonde off, yet wasn't getting him close anytime soon.

Sapnap pulled up just a little bit more, deciding to keep the head in his mouth and suck on it as hard as he could. That action got him a deep groan in return, and a hand in his hair, grasping the roots and pulling a little bit, making the brunette moan himself.

"You're a little tease. Going slow then trying to get me to cum right away. Such a fucking brat," Dream shook his head, and pushed the other down all the way. There was a slight gag that he got in return, but most likely just from how fast the motion was.

Sapnap pulled up again, "you like me being a brat. Gives you an excuse to put me in my pace, doesn't it?"

"It's a shame you're going home, maybe I'll make a little visit just to see how much you can take," Sapnap shuttered at the harsh words, his eyes rolling back a little bit and a small whine escaped his throat. "You love that idea. Such a whore."

"Clay~" Sapnap moaned, and took the cock back into his mouth. Dream had to focus his eyes on the road, not wanting to run into the car in front of him. His eyes were half-lidded, and that parts that were open was full of lust and desire.

Sapnap decided that he didn't want to tease anymore, he wanted to make Dream feel good and use this as their final memory of the trip. He bobbed his head fast, sucking as hard as he could when he'd go up, and scraping his teeth slightly just to see how Dream would react.

"Holy- fuck. You use teeth now? Fuck," Dream moaned this time, deciding it was best to encourage the latter to keep going. He got a slight head nod and moan in response, and kept going.

Dream was getting close, his breathing was more staggered, sweat accumulating in his hairline, and his lip was bitten almost to the point it was bleeding. Sapnap took notice to all these things, knowing he was doing good and that Dream was ready to finish at almost any moment. He pulled off one last time.

"Tell me when we're at a stop," was what he said, taking a deep breath, and going back down, but not moving.

"What- what are you doing?" Dream asking, eyes flickering between the man between his legs and the road in front of him. He saw the light that the cars in front of him were coming to a stop, and decided to tell him. "We're stopped, what's going on?"

Sapnap went feral. His mouth working like it had never done before, his spare hand coming down to play with the blonde's balls, giving him a skipe of pleasure.

"Fuck- Nick I'm gonna cum," Dream threw his head back, moaning loud enough someone in another car had to of heard. He released, and Nick smirked, letting the seed fall into hi throat, and he stopped moving. Once Dream was done, he pulled off, pulling Dream's pants back up and buttoning them.

"Good?" Sapnap asked, wiping the corners of his mouth with his thumb, then licking to drool and left over cum off.

"Holy shit. That was the hottest thing I think I've ever seen," Dream was breathing heavy, his face bright red and lips swollen.

"Good. You seemed to have enjoyed it," Sapnap grabbed his soda out of the cup holder in the door, and took a drink. The taste of salty coke was still very present on his tongue even after he swallowed, but he decided he didn't mind much.

"I seemed to have? Fuck I did. A lot," Dream laughed. Sapnap looked smug, very proud of himself, reaching over and taking a hold onto Dream's thigh. "Don't make me hard again."

"I'm not going to, I just like your thighs," Sapnap giggled.

"Weirdo," Dream rolled his eyes, and fully focused on the road. He noticed the way Sapnap was staring at him, no, he was admiring him. Eyes glued to his face, like he was trying to make a mental picture of his side profile and the way his eyebrows would raise every few seconds out of concentration. Dream felt a shiver go up his spine, "why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you're plotting my death and how you'll hide my body," Sapnap cackled at the response, only tightening his hand on the blonde's right thigh.

"I'm just taking it all in. You're going to go back looking the way you do on screen, and I'm going to miss the in real life version of you," Sapnap's smiled faded into more of a frown.

"I look different in person?" Dream asked, never thinking that he could look different with such a small adjustment.

"Of course you do. Your hair is blonder, your eyes sparkle, even in darkness, your much tanner. And you just look angelic overall. I'm not going to get over how beautiful you look," Sapnap complimented, making Dream's cheeks turn pink. "And when you blush, it brings out your freckles that you don't see on camera. It's adorable, and I'm going to miss it."

"You're making this harder than it should be," Dream looked over and met brown eyes that were already staring. "God, Nick, I hate this."

"Me too hun, me too," Sapnap sniffled. The rest of the car ride was a mix of laughs and tears. Looking back on funny memories from the past 2.5 months, and some of the worst. When they pulled up to the airport drop off, it was like hell.

They two got out, getting Sapnap's bag from the trunk, and engulfing each other in a hug that neither of them wished would break. Both of them were crying at this point, just staining each other's clothing with salty tears.

When they parted, both of Dream's hands came up and cupped Sapnap's cheeks, using his thumbs to wipe away the tears that were still falling.

"I'll miss you. Text me or call me when you land, and when you get home, alright? I can't have anything happening to you," Dream laughed a little at his overthinking.

"I'll be ok, ok? I'll buy wifi and talk to you the whole time, alright?" Sapnap giggled a little bit.

"Yeah, yeah of course," Dream sighed, not knowing what to do next. "Can I, can I kiss you? I know we're in public so I don't want to risk it."

"I just sucked your dick," Sapnap laughed.

"And I don't care. I want to get one last one," Dream gave Sapnap puppy dog eyes, hoping that he'd say yes. Sapnap just rolled his eyes, pulling up both of their hood, and connecting their lips in a very emotional kiss.

"I'll call you tonight, ok?" Sapnap said, grabbing the handle of his suitcase.

"Of course. Be safe please," Dream made sure to say one last time.

"I will. Bye hun," Sapnap waved as he turned around and walked through the doors. Another tear slipped from Dream's eyes as he watched him walk in and disappear into the crowd of people.

"Goodbye, Pandas," he whispered to himself.

A/N: chat how we feeling? The most dreadful chapter I've wrote so far, I hated doing it. We all saw this coming, we all knew Sap had to go home eventually, but hey, at least Dream got some road head out of it? Anyway- not sure how good the next few will be, I don't really know how to write about their lives being separated, so that is going to be a journey. I think I'm just going to specify who that chapter is going to be about in the beginning and let it play out from there. Also- yes I am a member of the alphabet mafia, so I am able to use the words "fag" and "faggot", I'm not going to specify what letter I am, but I am attracted to people of the same gender as me, so I'm able to say it:) I love you all, thank you for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 126K 62
George doesn't have feelings for Dream. They're literally just friends... right? Warning: Includes... ahem, smut. P.S. This is meant to be a book for...
45K 1.3K 12
Dream; a popular frat boy who's misinterpreted as "one of the boys", and George; a computer science major with a lot of sarcasm, meet at a party that...
357K 9.3K 49
Ever since Dream broke up with his boyfriend, his roommates have been trying to get him someone new. George has had a bad past relationship so he's s...
11.2K 163 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...