I had You First COMPLETED...

By Shuubaccaa

(EDITING IS HAPPENING IN ALL CHAPTERS CURRENTLY SO SOME THINGS MAY NOT SOUND CLEAR OR MAKE SENSE: CURRENTLY H... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1. Hating you
Chapter 2. Your Blue Eyes
Chapter 3. Fool
Chapter 4. Closer
Chapter 5. pain
Chapter 6. Forbidden kiss
Chapter 7. Mending
Chapter 8. The mark
Chapter 9. Confusion
Chapter 10. My last Option
Chapter 11. Headed to the Burrow
Chapter 12. Fred Weasley
Chapter 13. Conflict
Chapter 14. Angelina
Chapter 15. Broken Hearted
Chapter 16. Stupify
Chapter 17. All I want is you
Chapter 18. Questions
Chapter 19. Don't let go
Chapter 20. Red Lipstick.
Chapter 21. Out of Chances.
Chapter 22. Late night
Chapter 23. His Letters
Chapter 24. Your blood is on my hands.
Chapter 25. Living a lie
Chapter 26
Chapter 27. Blame it on me
Chapter 28. The last day
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.Attack
Chapter 38. Malfoy Manor
Chapter 39. Returned
Chapter 40. seeing you again
Chapter 41. to see you again

Chapter 37. Mission

251 3 0
By Shuubaccaa

It was next morning, and of course I woke up feeling the soreness from yesterday. It wasn't fun, and I struggled going on through my day. It was Tea in the morning and tea in the afternoon. I was bored, I was alone. I watched the hands on the clock move. I walked through the house in my pajamas, and went outside to water the flowers. I dipped my toes in the lake, and lastly made me some food for dinner. The days were going by slower, and I found myself regretting Draco's offer. But oh well, I just had to wait. I don't think I would be returning to Hogwarts, and that was for the best. 

It was July 26th, when I received a letter from Ron, it was unexpected since I hadn't received any mail at all. 

"Dear Serena, 

I don't have long to explain, we're saving Harry tomorrow, as usual. But this time it's different, we heard he might be in trouble. If you want, come, if not then oh well. I'm sorry we had to meet during these type of circumstances, but please we need help. I won't beg, just please Serena. 

                                     From, Ron    "

I read the letter, over, and over. Until I made my decision. I was alone, what did it matter if I died or not. 

"Dear Ron, 

        Count me in       " 

I sent the letter off, and packed some clothes. Was this it? what would happen in the upcoming hours? it didn't matter now, did it. I saw the promise ring Draco gave me on the dresser, I left it on the dinning room table with a letter. If he came or not it didn't matter, now he'll know what side I'm on. I grabbed my suitcase, and took a deep breath. I apparated away, and saw the burrow. 

I knocked on the door, and Fred opened. 

"Serena.." he said. 

"hey, Fred. I'm pretty sure you guys received my letter?" I asked. 

"We did, and we're glad" spoke out Ginny as she went past Fred. 

"we're happy to have you back" she said hugging me. 

"I'm glad to be back, you have no idea how lonely I've been" I replied. 

Us three walked inside the burrow, and I was greeted by everyone. They all seemed a little on edge, due to saving Harry. We went through the plan again, and again, until it was dark outside. 

"Now, don't forget! let's get some rest" said Hermoine. 

We all nodded our heads, and headed to bed. Both Hermoine and I stayed in Ginny's room, and it made me grateful for the big house in which I have. The next morning came, and we all got prepared. Hermoine reminded us of useful spells, and us girls started practicing. It was afternoon, and the Aurors showed up at the burrow. They all seemed so strong, and confident, maybe I should become an Auror. It was afternoon, and we were all getting prepared to leave. 

"Serena there is someone here to see you" said Ginny coming inside the house. 

I walked outside, and there was Pansy, standing there. 

"P-pansy?! what are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Draco wants to meet you, he knows what you're up to Serena, we all do. He went to your house, and found a letter." she said. 

"All of the sudden? where was he when I needed him-"

"I'm here now aren't I?" Asked Draco as he walked towards me. 

"How- ...What-" 

"look we need to talk, and you don't have enough time" he said pulling my arm. 

"okay, about what?!" I asked. 

"I need to know if you still love me" he whispered. 

"Stop-, Draco I can't do this right now!!" I shouted. 

"Please!!" he begged. As he looked around.

"The world broke you into pieces, Malfoy. And every night you would come to me for comfort. Who do you think I am?! your mistress?!" I yelled. 

"My home" he replied. 

"How can I still love you? after everything." I said walking away. 

he let go of my arm. He stood there, with tormented eyes. Shivering from the wind. he held my hand pulling myself back to him,

 gently whispering. 

"stay..." 

He looked at me. His hair, a mess. but in the left-over sunlight, he was more handsome and human than I have ever seen. 

"Please...stay" he cried. 

"I can't do this anymore Draco, you lost all of your chances. You broke me, I'm dead inside! and yet it doesn't bother you, the fact I lost my baby while still loving YOU!" I shouted. 

"Darling, that's not true-"

I slapped him, his face turned, his eyes widened. The red on his cheek expanded. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. But mine were numb, mine had no color anymore. 

"Don't you Darling me" I said, as I left him. 

I walked into the burrow, I turned around and there he stood still dumbfounded. Pansy was telling him something, but he wasn't listening. The words I said we're still lingering in his mind, I guess a heartbreak was worse than the cruciatus curse, because we were both still suffering. It didn't matter if I was suffering more than him, or him more than me. We were both in pain, we had no happy ending and he knew that. It's sad, but what can we do? we had no chance, we had no house by the beach. He would marry Astoria, and there I'll be. Lonely, without him, without anyone. 

I wasn't the Chosen one, I was me, and that's what mattered. But now I have to put my skills to use, and save my best friend. 

"Everyone ready?" asked George. 

"yess" we all said. 

"then let's go" said Professor Lupin. 

We all got on our brooms, and took off into the sky. I don't know how long it took until we reached the Dursely's house, but it was night out already. We knocked on the door and Harry opened. We used polyjuice potion to turn ourselves into him, and it worked. We all went back on our brooms, Harry went with Hagrid. I don't remember much to be honest. I remember fighting death eaters, and Harry screaming something. I saw lights going everywhere, and feeling absolutely terrified. 

We reached the Burrow, and I was with the trio, we all hugged each other. Everyone had returned or so I thought. We made sure everyone was okay.  as I went to go collect my broom, I didn't notice the chaos around me. 

"serena?! what are you doing here come on, George is hurt!!!" yelled Hermoine. 

"W-wait what?!okay okay, I'm on my way!!" I yelled as I ran inside the burrow. 

George laid on the couch with blood on his face. Fred and I came at the same time. 

"How you feeling Georgie?" Fred asked. 

I knelt beside him. with my hand on Fred's shoulder. 

"Saint like" replied George. 

"Come again?" asked Fred. 

"Saint like..." repeated George. 

"I'm holy....I'm holy Fred, get it?" replied George pointing at his left side of his face, where there was an ear no more.

"The whole wide world, related humor. And you go for 'I'm Holy', that's pathetic." said Fred. 

"Reckon I'm still better looking than you" said George. 

I let a soft chuckle out, and Fred nudged me. Charlie walked towards us, and we turned around. 

"Mad eye is dead..." he said. 

I put my hand to my mouth. Lupin sat down, as we were all in shock. 

"Mundungus took one look at Voldermort and dissaperated" said Charlie. 

My eyes were starting to water, I guess we all couldn't make it out. 

"I think it's time we all get some rest" said Fred. 

"I agree" I said. 

Everyone nodded. 

"Serena, Since we have more girls in the house, not everyone will fit in Ginny's room" Said Hermoine. 

"Oh..that's fine" I said. 

"You can sleep with me" said Fred. 

"I don't think that's a good Idea" I said as everyone headed up to their rooms. 

"Please.." he begged. 

"Fine, but no silly business Weasley"  I demanded. 

"whatever you wish, Darling" he said. 

We turned off the lights, and once again I felt completely alone in the Darkness. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 67.5K 81
Eleanor Selwyn and Draco Malfoy had three things in common: a high, pure-blood status, academic talents and Slytherin house. Other than that, they we...
1.1M 29.2K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
19.2K 348 27
The two schemers, Slicker then thieves, Though they are ones, Legends who need no other person or cat, They face their greatest fear and foe. Death h...
2.3M 134K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...