Summer Love

By Tdsprincess

Melissa/Missy/Mel is the pastors daughter. She's a good girl. She has all A's and follows all rules. Her dad... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 13

41 1 0
By Tdsprincess

"It's really nice being away from the camp." I breathed.

"Yeah. I can't believe we only have a couple weeks till this camp is over." Luke fake pouted.

I opened my eyes and looked at the city which I haven't seen in what felt like forever. I looked over at Luke who was looking around too. I smiled and grabbed his chin, turning him towards me. I pressed my lips to his. I felt his tongue touch mine and I surprisingly liked it so I whimpered. He massaged my tongue with his as we kissed. Okay made out. I felt his hand resting high on my thigh. I didn't care at the moment. I was too into this than anything. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his. I looked into his eyes that showed Love, Lust, kindness, warmth.

"Luke. I-I love you." I whispered.

I was breathing heavily from our previous actions and from nervousness. Luke stared at me. We were quiet. I pulled away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I blushed embarrassed.

"I love you too Missy." he whispered.

I froze and looked over at him. He was biting his lip ring.

"All I've ever wanted was for someone to hold me and love me." I sobbed.

Luke wrapped his arms around me and shushed me. I cried and held tightly onto his shirt.

"What do you mean someone? What about your dad and mom?" He asked.

"He thinks I'm still 10 and treats me that way. As for my mom. She died when I was six and its hard." I cried.

"I'm sorry." he breathed.

"I'm so happy I met you. Your my everything." I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 40 15
!!DISCONTINUED!! I wrote this when I was like 12. I only republished it in hopes it would inspire someone else to stand up to family members who are...
3.5K 157 16
What happens when the bully falls in love with the girl? And what will happen when the girl falls in love with the bully? Will they confess their lov...
1.1K 18 23
A story filled with lots of fun one shots. Ranging from one shots, to hurt/sick fics to even LarryStylinson! (Chat GPT also used sometimes when I get...
147 35 35
The day had already been monumentally shitty. The worst of the worst days. An absolute steaming-pile-of-crap day. So, really, it was only natural to...