No Control ~ 1D (on break)

By stylishxhemmings

Started: 12.26.20 *contains cursing and smut* He stopped for only a second to say, "Told you that I'd have yo... More

00: Intro
01: Meetings
04: Almost There
02: Dirty Questions
03: On the Road
05: Orlando
06: Hotel Room
07: Concerts and Bars
08: Atlanta
09: Punishment
10: Let's Party
11: Friendly Favors

12: Nashville

18 0 0
By stylishxhemmings

  I faded in and out of focus during the show. My head was spinning and my hearing seemed to be muffled. 

Once the show was over and I was backstage again I began to feel a dull throb in my head. Everything went blurry and the room was spinning.

Next thing I knew I was waking up to bright lights and whispering voices.

I wanted to respond to them, but I couldn't.

After many minutes of struggling I was finally able to make some noise. I grunted and sat up slightly as my eyes adjusted to my surroundings. 

I was in a hospital.

The blur of people around me started to move. I still couldn't see them clearly, but I could hear a beautiful British accent speaking in my direction.

"You're awake sweetheart!"  Louis exclaimed.

"I- w-what happened?" I stammered.

"Sit back. You're ok. We're in the hospital. You passed out backstage and hit your head pretty damn hard."

I heard a female voice continue the story, "The doctor gave you stitches and said that you have a pretty severe concussion," Anna told me.

"You need to rest up for a few days and you'll be ok," Paige smiled.

"We all need to go clean up from the show last night, but Liam will help you get back to the hotel room," Harry told me.

"Ok," I responded meekly.

"Take care of her Li,"  Niall said as they all filed out of the hospital room.

I turned my focus to Liam whose eyes appeared red and dry.

"Are you alright?"  I asked him.

"I'm fine. Just a bit worried about you."

"That's really sweet Liam, but I'm ok. I promise."

I tried to stand up and prove it to him, but as soon as I put weight on my feet I wobbled and nearly collapsed to the ground. Luckily, Liam caught  me before too much damage could be done.

"Yeah you seem just fine,"  he chuckled.

"Guess not."

"Come on now," he said, picking me up, "Let's get you back to the hotel."

  I fell asleep on the ride back and was woken up by the car door closing. Liam scooped me up in his arms once more and carried me all the way to my room. 

He set me gently in the bed and pulled the covers over me.

"Do you need anything?" he asked.

"Could you grab me an Advil please? There's a bottle in my purse."

"Sure thing!"

As if he was being timed, Liam threw himself towards my bag and rummaged through it until he found the pill bottle.

"Do you need some water with it?"

"I'm ok."

"Yeah, that's what you said last time," he grins.

"Whatever,"  I giggle, rolling my eyes playful.

"I'll get you a glass...just in case."

He walked over to the sink and grabbed a cup to fill up for me. As he filled it with water he hummed a song to himself.

I found that quite adorable.

He turned off the tao and sat the glass and pill on my bedside table.

"Thank you,"  I smiled.

I swallowed the medicine down with a gulp of water.

"Do you need anything else darling?" Liam asked, still sounding worried.

"I'm ok. For real this time."

A wave of tiredness washed over me suddenly and it became hard to keep my eyes open.

"Still tired?"

"A little," I giggled, "Liam, can you tell me what happened?"

"At the show?"

I nod.

"I don't really know. We all saw you stumbling and then you passed out and hit your head. Niall called an ambulance and they took you straight to the hospital. I think they said it was just... dehydration or something like that."

"Oh ok."

Dehydration? I thought I was drinking plenty of water, but I guess not.

I yawn and blink rapidly to keep my eyes open. 

"I guess I should let you get some rest," Liam grins, "Are you sure there's nothing else I can do for you?"

"I'm sure. Thank you again for everything."

"No problem. Rest up."

He leans down and pecks a quick kiss on my forehead before getting up and leaving.

I laid staring at the blank ceiling for what felt like hours.

Finally, I decided to just get up and move around a bit. When I walked past the door I heard familiar voices outside. I pressed my ear to the door to try and hear what they were saying.

"Yeah I'll stand guard until she wakes up," Niall said.

"Make sure you're gone before she sees you," Harry told him.

I opened the door in shock.

Panic spread across both of their faces as soon as they saw me.

"What the hell are you all doing?" I questioned.

"I-I uh...we..." Harry struggled to answer.

"You're guarding my door?"

"Well...kinda."

"This is ridiculous!" I scoffed.

"Shhh. We're just trying to keep you safe princess," Niall tried to explain.

"You could've asked me!"

"We thought you'd say know."

"You're absolutely right. I would. This is stupid!"

"We don't want anything bad to happen," Harry continued.

"I don't care! I'm a grown woman and I don't need you all to babysit me!"

"Jade stop yelling. You're supposed to be relaxing," Niall said calmly.

"No! You can't tell me what to do y-you're not my d..."

The room started to spin and I could no longer focus on the men in front of me.

Then everything went dark.

Again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

hey babes!! this chapter took me AGES to write so sorry about the long wait. i've been really busy lately and haven't had much motivation to write, but here it is!! i really hope you like it!

question: do y'all want more smut or do you like the book with less of it?? let me know!!

also who do you ship jade with??

liam?

louis?

niall?

or harry?

comment what you think!!

love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 130 48
A One Direction//Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction Going to their concerts, belting out their songs at the tops of our lungs, dancing all night long to the...
251K 5.9K 67
Management wants to add a fifth member to One Direction. When Harry Styles gets chosen what will happen? Will his past traumas effect his life inside...
492 0 40
One Direction fanfic :) Written By: Ms_Tomlinson91 MrsLexiStyles BrittanyWilson1 COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK :) Thanks loves <3 Love you <...
86.9K 689 22
All preferences from tumblr.