Mr. Joongcheveevat & I

By AjKichu

A fateful evening, final year college student, Gulf Kanawut ends up sharing a ride in a cab with a stranger n... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Part II
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Part III
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

943 85 12
By AjKichu

Thank you, if you're already here.

****

A few moments after Mew left, a young man came searching for me. He introduced himself as Marvin and led way to the bathroom that was located upstairs.

For almost the first time in my life, I feel like a fraud. I hate to lie and hide my identity to a man like Mew. But, it was a task that called for my patience and perseverance.

"Sir, I shall be leaving. Please meet Mr. Jongcheveevat in the parlour once you're done." Marvin instructed on reaching the bathroom. I was a little taken aback by the way he casually called me 'Sir'. Was it a conventional use?

"Thank you". I said locking myself inside the spacious bathroom and quickly dial the number to my office. I only hoped that my men were safe - specifically Tian.

Within seconds, my call got picked up. "Mystic Police Department" came a hasty voice that sounded like Tian.
I could tell, the entire department must be in chaos and alert because of my disappearance.

"Tian? Is that you?" I guessed and a brief silence followed. "Hello?" I repeated.

"Yes..." He hesitated as if he was trying to figure me out. "Sir? Gulf? Is it You?" He guessed which assured me that it was Tian.

"Thank God, you're safe". I sighed in relief. But how did he rescue himself? There were lots of gaps in the event that unfolded with the extraction of River Gilbert that night.

"Sir, where are you? Are you okay? Things are going crazy over here." Tian ranted almost running out of his breathe.

"I'm fine... Listen to me Tian, I need a favor. I want Chief Linwood's personal number ASAP"

"Right away sir" He responded. "But are we not suppose to come rescue you? I have sent half of our men to investigate about the car and an inquiry team has been set up by our special team. The Gilbert family is still in our custody on mere suspicion that they acted along with the gang. " Tian explained in a rush and I could tell from the anxious tone of his voice that he was under a lot of pressure.

"Tian, as always, you've been excellent. Is this number being traced right now?"

"Yes sir, I just got your calling number and your location. You're in Metrops". Atleast Mew was honest about it, I noted.

Later, my phone received Linwood's number in the form of a text.

"Thank you, Tian. Keep my location on. Always be ready with backups. I may send out further information anytime." I instructed then I remembered my office database, "Also, conceal my identity from the department's database if you can"

"But sir, that's risky "

"I know but I'll explain everything later.. even if not, Mr. Linwood will. I just need your co-operation with me."

"Sir, are you sure of what you're doing?"

"I am certain. Now, do I have your support or not, officer Tian?"

"Yes Sir"

I thanked him and placed him in-charge of the office during my absence before disconnecting the call.

I briefly glanced outside to check whether people were around. Having foud the coast was clear, I called Mr. Linwood. He was not just a familiar person but was the chief officer of the Mystic police department who handles everything of the state. He was the only individual who could assign me a risky project such as going undercover with full authority. Above all, because of my personal relation with him through my father, I was certain that he wouldn't hesitate to go ahead with my plan.

"Linwood speaking, who is this?" He responded just on the first call.

"Chief Linwood...It's me, Gulf". I sighed in relief.

"Gulf, my man...How have you been?" He greeted me affectionately.

"Chief, I need you to assign me as an undercover agent right now".

"What? What's going on, Gulf?"

"I caught the big fish" I said using the code that was referred to my father's case. 'Big Fish' was the official code name given for the prison attack on my father's station which held 'Mew' as the leading suspect along with the Wolves.

"Are you sure?" He asked curiously but kept his tone calm.

"I'm already entangled in the net with them by accident. But there can't be a better opportunity than now." I asserted.

"How sure are you, Gulf? How can you ensure me that I am not placing my best man in the hands of the city's most dangerous criminal?" He asked, his voice tensed mixed with shades of worries. But this time, I know I was ready for anything to take down the people responsible for my father's misfortune.

"I got this, Sir. I want your permission and your support. "

A moment later, Mr. Linwood agreed and ordered me to return home safely.

"Thank You, Sir. One more favor, I need you to pass the message to my mom and conceal my identity. I will be keeping in touch with you."

"Gulf... You return home safe, my son."

I gave him my word and the call disconnected. It was a relief. Matters were settled better and easier than expected. The only thing left for me was to convince Mew and his men and try what it takes to get accepted in their nexus.

***

When I came out of the bathroom, I heard the rooster crow. It must be around three or four in the morning. I haven't been sleeping since my abduction. My body was exhausted so was my mind. It has been a long day and my eyes called for rest but I still needed to meet Mew in the parlour; perhaps, he could be the one that would send me to my room.

When I reached the room, Mew was reclining on the couch with a glass of whiskey and a black revolver that gets loaded by loose rounds, on the table. Fear creeped in initially by looking at the scene but I trusted my gut that he won't hurt me. Besides, he even looked weary and drunk to even hold the gun.

I cleared my throat loudly to gain his attention and his eyes meet mine. "Oh, Kanawut...you must be very tired. Come, have a sit". He said patting on the empty space of the couch he was sitting on. I was a little shock he still remembered my real name.

Quietly, I did as I was told even though my emotions ran all over the place. I wish I had the warrant for his arrest, or that I had a strong evidence of him killing my father. In that case, I would have shot him right in the head moments ago but now, all of it was just wishful thinking. The biggest drawback in all of it was, I didn't know a thing about him except suspicions and allegations. My job was to discover who he was and what business he dealt with. And for that, I needed his trust.

"Would you like a drink?" He offered throwing away the cork of the whiskey and poured the dark red liquid on a glass.

"May be another time. I'm very exhausted." I replied meekly implying the need for a bed to rest.

"I am sure you must be. It's what... " He looked at his wrist watch on his left hand, "--- half past three. It is time to sleep". He said taking a sip from his glass.

I sat for a while observing him and his activities. He looked like someone who was carrying a lot of pain and sorrow and his reddish eyes indicated the lack of sleep. Still, he was surprisingly very calm and complacent in his attitude. It was very unlikely that he would kill anyone or be responsible of any crime but what do I know. His calm, manly face was all I was familiar with and that naive assumption has cost me my father.

"Mew, do you know who were the men that captured me?" I asked taking advantage of his diluted mind. Upon hearing that, he instantly chuckled aloud. "Of course, I do. Who do you think I am?" He glanced at me placing the glass back on the table. "You seem to have so many things up your sleeve, Gulf. I don't know what is it you're trying to hide it from me". He said amicably.

"I don't understand a word you're saying" I said in return.

"Of course... that's why you got abducted by the wolf syndicate... the country's biggest drug peddlers. Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe that the most dangerous criminals will abduct a nobody?" He glanced at me and smirked slyly. "I'm not ready to trust you yet."

Of course! I didn't expect him to be naive and dull. But I was prepared to play this game if it gets me to reach my goal.

"You're right, I have my secrets but there's a reason why it's a secret. Besides, you didn't tell me anything about yourself either. " I replied sincerely "Moreover, I don't want to lie to you now and regret about it in the future. We only just met".

" Why were you still searching for me?" He asked leaning his face closer to me. My heart palpitated at the closeness we shared.

"To be honest, I was attracted to you back then" I lied, perhaps not entirely; because I did found him appealing enough to hang out with him.

"Then how about now?" He asked poking my cheeks with his fingers.

"I still find you attractive and handsome as ever. But I'm just not sure about who you really are hence, I have my reservation".

Suddenly, his palm heavily landed on my lap and laughed out slowly. "As usual, you have your sharp mouth. You're honest, Kanawut...I like that about you" He said squeezing my thighs as the smell of the alcohol from his mouth tickled my nostrils. And the alcohol reminded me of the night we went out for clubbing and how I ended up in his care. Are you really a murderer?

"I know you're tired but I just want some comfort". He said lifting his legs up and rest it on the arms of the couch while his head rested on my laps comfortably. His brown eyes then gazed upon me. "Gulf, if you betray me in any sense, I'll be the first one to shoot you but now, I really just want you to put me to sleep. You can sleep the whole day tomorrow" He said before closing his eyes.

I'll kill you even before you pull the trigger. Asshole. I thought as I pat on his head gently.

Angered yet helpless, without any resistance, I complied with him. It would be the biggest joke on the department if my men saw me in this state. However, the truth was, in the two years training, we were trained to survive any conditions: hostile or peace and to adapt to all situations. Hence, pretending to be someone special for Mew was not entirely a tough job. And the fact that I could genuinely get attracted to men made it easy.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar thought bugged me. I wondered why Mew did not push me away when I announced my sexuality but instead got closer to me. Are you into men too? The more I looked at him, the more I struggled to accept that there was a devil behind those handsome features.

But nothing in this world was black and white. I know that in a week, I must lure him and trap him in my game that way he'd be in my beck and call. The only thing left was for me was to gain the trust of Mew's family in the mansion, especially that of Yu.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9K 36
Warning: โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
533K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
170K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanficโค Warning: โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
304K 13.9K 41
2021 WATTYS - NOT EDITED Synopsis- People say that being in a mafia group you should be cold, dark, and frightening, but what happens when the most...