๐“๐Ž๐—๐ˆ๐‚ || ๐‰๐‰๐Šโœ”๏ธ

By JKVJMgirl

"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™‡๐™€๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง... More

ใ€Šใ€ŠDISCLAIMER ใ€‹ใ€‹
ใ€Š 01 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 02 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 03 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 04 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 05 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 06 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 07 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 08 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 09 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 10 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 11 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 12 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 13 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 14 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 15 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 16 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 17 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 18 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 19 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 20 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 21 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 22 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 23 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 24 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 26 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 27 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 28 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 29 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 31 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 32 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 33 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 34 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 35 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 36 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 37 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 38 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 39 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 40 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS CPT ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 1 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 2 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 3 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 4 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 5 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 6 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 7 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 8 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 9 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 10 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 11 ใ€‹
ใ€Š BONUS 12 ใ€‹
ใ€Šใ€Š END ใ€‹ใ€‹

ใ€Š 30 ใ€‹

10.1K 323 19
By JKVJMgirl

~~~♡~~~

I snapped out of my thoughts by the sudden shrill door bell.

Damn who could it be?

I unlocked the door and to my surprise there stood someone whom I least expected of all.

Mrs Jeon.

She sweetly greeted.

"Evening Ara. Mind if I come in?"

"Please uh c—come in."

I side-tracked myself giving her the room to enter.

She was dressed in glamorous trousers. Her aura screamed Rich as fuck.

That's pretty obvious isn't it?

She comfortably moved around before settling herself on the sofa.

"Ma'am. Would you like coffee, or some tea perhaps?"
I asked sounding as humble as I could.

"You are the patient here, little one. So sit down young lady. "
She held my hands and forced me to sit beside her.

"And Ma'am? Seriously? Call me auntie okay?"
She cooed out.

This is so weird.

I simply nodded, a smile approaching her lips.

"How are you feeling? The scars are healing right?"
She concerned like asked and once again I just nodded.

She softly giggled before tugging her hair beside her ears.

"I won't beat around the bush. I know you and Jungkook fought and I don't intend to barge in. But I just want to say that he really likes you."

This is fucking humiliating.

"But maa—auntie—I don't think he does. He thinks I am ug—"

I stuttered out as it was hard recalling every rude word he spat out at me.

"And you believe him? He knows all the consequences, the hate you are receiving, because of him. So he is trying to push you away to ensure your safety. Stupid Jungkook Logic, if you ask me."

She held both of my hands in her grip.

"I know my son. He is a tough nut but he is willing to crack open to you. I may sound really selfish, but please stick to him. He had a traumatizing childhood but you are changing him."

She pleaded me, her eyes glistening with hope. Before I could witness her tears pouring down, I dreadfully looked down at my lap.

Unable to process the best reply.

I wish to stick to him his entire life but i had my own limits.

"Don't leave him. I get it that you are not ready. If you wanna move on, i can't help it but still then please don't discard him out of your life. He may come off as the rude type but he is my soft boy."

Mrs Jeon was crying now. A new feeling of affection invaded me as I gazed at her and realized how much she cares about her son, his well-being.

Wish I had my parents to care for me.

The sole thing my parents did when they found out, somebody died in my college, in my class was mother texting me.

(Mom)

You are not in trouble are you?

No mum

(Mom)

Good. Take care.

And that was it.

"So will you at least think?"
Mrs Jeon asked me with her angelic eyes- the identical one's jungkook inherited.

"I will. I promise I will try to stick to him."

The huge smile that crept on her lips was so worth it.

"About your attack. I have been talking to the police and i guess it's Min Sana. "

I panicked.

But she comforted me.

"Her parents are very close friends of the Jeons. It's gonna be tough bringing her down. But I have talked to my husband. We will prove it. For now stay safe Ara. She will receive her punishments. So you don't worry"
She voiced out as she leaned in to hug me.

We shared a conversation for a long time, exchanged numbers and all.

She was swag. Too cool to be a mum.

By the time she was leaving, awkwardness has left the room. It felt like I got myself a best-friend, I could vomit all my events out to.

"Take care Sweetie. And I know you have friends. But anytime you feel alone, feel free to call me. And next time you will come with me to our house. Okay?"

"Sure auntie."

She waved me bye as she walked out of the main gate and got into her black BMW and vanished.

Mrs Jeon was such a sweetheart. No one has ever taken care of me. I haven't met Mr Jeon yet, but I can tell he is gonna be a sweetheart too considering the fact that he is trying to prove the wrong deeds of Sana for me.

I have been so alone all this time.

Remembering how my mum told Mina's mum to take care of me if i ever need anything, while my parents were gone. Her mum didn't. I once went to there house and they didn't even open the door for me.

■■■

A long sigh and I was off to bed.

While I headed off to sleep, I forgot that I had to call Mr Park, my professors and give him reasons as to why I had been missing college and all.

College was suspended for a week, yet i already missed like four more days after that.

Wait!

So did Jungkook!

How did I never realize that he took all his days off only to take care of me---

"What are you trying to do Jungkook? Why are you messing with me?"
I voiced out to no one as I bored holes at my windows, the one through which jungkook used to bring his ass into my room.

I miss you Jeon.

■■■

The next morning I woke up sharp at 9am and the first thing I did was to dial Mr Park.

On the phone

Mr park. This is Lee Ara
speaking.

Yes Go on.

I am sorry I am missing out on class. 

No worries. We know you
are sick. Mrs Jeon and Jungkook already informed me about this
and on your behalf asked for two
weeks holiday. So rest well.

Uh huhuh yeah. Thanks a lot sir.

~~~

And he cut the call.

Wow.

This is too good to be true.
I hope there are no ulterior motives hiding behind Mrs Jeon's sweet cover.

Anyways i took out my phone and messaged Jungkook's mum that I am thankful for what she did.

I opened my Instagram and someone messaged me.

■■■

@Sugaplum

Ara? You feeling okay
right? I am thinking about
stopping at yours after
college.

I am fine Yoongs. But if
you wanna come by, you
are always welcome.

Okie idiot. See ya~

Just so you know. Your
bun bun is going crazy
without you.

Whatever.

😽

■■■■■■■

And he says he isn't a cat. Geez!

To my surprise i realised, all the boys kept on asking me about my safety and also if i am alright especially Jimin.

Chim just never leaves me and I kind of think it's sweet but Jungkook didn't call for once. Not even a single text from him.

■■■

"Hey donkey!"

Yoongs greeted me with a tired sore voice as I opened the main door.

He smashed his bag at the corner and layed down on the couch all exhausted.

Classic Yoongles.

"So how was your day?"
I asked him.

"Dramatic as hell. Sana and Mina are so happy that you aren't there. Somehow words flew out that you have been sleeping with Jungkook and I high key think it's Mina."

He sighed and ranted on.

"The boys are shit too. Jungkook is back to being a fucking moron and ji—"

Yoongs stopped when he saw me sad and pale.

Jungkook has been sleeping and screwing again isn't he?

"I know what you are thinking. When I said he was back to being a moron I meant his rowdy rough attitude not that sex thingy. So don't worry."
Yoongs consoled me.

I just nodded to him as he closed his eyelids again, laying on the couch.

"What's with you and jimin these days? He is so scared and worried about you which is kind of shocking and so is Taehyung. They are soulmates for fucks sake yet jimin and Tae rarely talk these days."
Yoongs continued.

He was genuinely worried about taemin so I told them all that happened in the kitchen the other day.

Damn he is a great listener. Not once did he interrupt me.

"What do you want Ara?"
He asked me bluntly.

"I don't know. Do I even like Jungkook? Do I like anything? On top of that kook just pretends to not even know me. What do you think I should do?"

I asked him as he let out a heavy breath and gazed at me.

"I suppose you can either wait or maybe go for Tae. He was the one genuinely interested in you from the very start. He deserves the chance. Or maybe while you are at it, it may confirm if you ever had feelings for the bunny boy."

Yoongles clearly instructed.

At this point I must say I am very comfortable with the kitty boy. He definitely is someone to be admired.

"Aye aye captain."
I dramatically saluted him as he rolled his eyes and gave up to his exhaustion.

"If you are that tired, sleep in the guestroom or on a proper bed. This couch may give you tremendous back pain later."

Yoongs smiled at my offer and like the little meow meow he was--he followed me to the guestroom.

Before jumping off to bed he went to bathroom and freshened up, little snores following after.

■■■

When Yoongles woke up it was 7 pm.

"I slept long! "
Yoongs complained as he came out of the room seeing me watching Television with a certain someone sitting beside me on the couch.

"Hyung! You could have told us that you were be here. We were searching for you!"
Jimin whined out as Yoongs eyed him and settled himself in front of the TV ruffling his hair.

"How did you find me then? "
Yoongs asked Chim as I sat between the two of them. Three pairs of our eyes fixated on the cooking show on TV.

"Well I called Ara and told her that Yoongi Hyung vanished and asKed her if she knew and dang it, you were here."
Jimin snickered.

"Whatever. "

What a grumpy cat.

We three talked for a while but there was some unknown beef between these two that I was least bothered about.

As it was time for them to leave, Yoongs called out.

"I know you are still not well, but when do you think you want to come back to college?"

"Yes yes! Please come to college. Will protect you. I hate that those psychos are having fun in your absence and al—"

Jimin was cut off by a Mr Grinch.

"Shut it. She gets it. Think about it Ara. You are missing on a lot and that bunny hybrid is definitely going nuts. So come and rescue me from this drama."

I laughed to that.

That's such a pity.

"Bye Silly. LOVE YOU "
Yoongi whispered as he pecked my cheek and left dragging a clingy jimin away from me.

Cuties!

I guess it's time I grow some balls and show up at college.

Honestly I am scared, nevertheless someday I have to get over with this.

And I will.

○__________☆__________○

♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 124 18
๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐ธ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๏ฟฝ...
3.3K 92 37
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
1.2K 56 20
This is purely fiction. Btsxreader
10.2K 494 30
"๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’š, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’“... ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š'๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’‡๐’•. ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’” ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†...