Without Her ✓

Av IceBlueCold

"What is it?" I asked. "I want you" He said making me widen my eyes. He looked into my eyes and then back to... Mer

Prologue
Run Off
I Warned You
The Girl
New Emotions
Hate Me
Baking
Sleep
Keys
As long As I'm Here
Stay With Me
Let Me
As Slow As You Want
Be With You
Little Donkey
Hold You
Text me
Leave me
Torture
Pleasure
Lie To Me
In The Arms Of A Murderer
Your Fault
Blindly In Love
Overwhelming
Kiss it better
Moving On
Last Time
Wait For Me
Can't take it
Dizzy
Dizzy pt2
I Trust You
All Fine Now
Close To Him
Breathe
Hurting
Cookies
Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Tension

19K 692 129
Av IceBlueCold

Tessa

"You're trying to tell me, you basically running after that guy is not what I think it is?"Jane asked.

We were in the school yard and Jane was trying to interrogate me like always. She can be a bit overprotective.

"What do you think it is?" I crossed my arms raising an eyebrow.

"You tell us" She said mirroring my moves.

"Girl calm down. He was just hot and I wanted to talk to him" I said rolling my eyes.

"You would tell us right then if that was the case. You always tell us"

"Um girls?" Serenity said quietly.

We both turned to her, my hard expression softened immediately when I saw her worried one. I didn't want to worry her. She had enough on her plate.

"Don't argue, please" She said softly.

"Babe we're not arguing. Don't worry" I said putting my hand over hers and giving it a squeeze.

"Exactly. Tessa and I are just-messing around" Jane said with a smile.

"Jane is right though. Something is definitely up with you and that guy" Serenity said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Not you too"

"What? I saw you talking to him outside" She said grinning with her hand on her mouth.

This little-

"What!?" Jane exclaimed.

"Jane, I would appreciate if you didn't let the whole school know about my love life-"

"Love life? So he is a love interest, huh?" She said smirking, "I knew it"

"No! I am definitely not interested in him! I said, "He's-he's-"

"He's?" I heard a familiar deep voice and  froze in my spot. My eyes wide as I questioned whether I had really heard him or whether I was going insane.

"Um Tess?" Jane called out looking behind me, "I just remembered, Miss Jackson wanted to see me. Bye!" She said and stormed off.

"A-and I-I have to go to the bathroom!" Serenity said and ran after Jane.

They definitely did this on purpose.

"Well?" I heard him say.

I turned around to see him with a smirk plastered on his face.

Oh, he is enjoying this.

"Leo, this is my school" I pointed out.

"Yes, I am aware"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked barely able to contain my anger.

"I wanted to see you"

I grabbed his hand and took him somewhere where we could be alone because everyone was looking at us, "You idiot! I'm going to get in trouble because of you!" I said finally letting out my anger and annoyance.

"You won't. I promise you" He said full of confidence.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Come with me" He said.

I took a moment to think about it.

"You want me to ditch school and possibly get in trouble, just to come with you"

He rolled his eyes, "I said you won't get in trouble"

"How can you be so sure?"

His big lips formed into a smirk. I couldn't say it wasn't attractive. As much as I hated it, he was attractive. Very attractive.

"I have connections. You will never get in trouble as long as you're with me" He said, looking pretty confident

little did I know.

"Fine, but if I get in trouble I am going to rearrange your face"

Your gorgeous face.

He chuckled lowly, "Sure, sweetheart. I won't interfere"

Sweetheart.

The tingling feeling in my stomach isn't because I like him, it's because he annoys me.

I sighed, "Let's just go"

________

"So you're telling me you wanted to see me for no reason"

"Let's say you got my attention"

"And there is no other reason why you wanted to see me" I continued.

"Nope"

I raised an eyebrow, "Suspicious" I said before taking a sip of my coffee.

Leo insisted we go to that coffee shop we were at last time. Something was definitely off and there was no way he just wanted to see me. He wanted something, I just had to find out what.

"Are you going to tell me why you're here or what?" I asked.

He sighed, "For the last time, there is no ulterior motive here"

"Weren't you the one that said, try to stay out of trouble blah blah, I warned you blah blah" I mocked him trying to mimick his deep voice.

But I guess he didn't really find it funny considering his expression.

"I told you, you won't get in trouble as long as you're with me" 

"I doubt that-"

"Tell me about yourself" He cut me off.

"What do you want to know?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Anything"

"My name is Tessa, which you already know, I am seventeen and I have two younger sisters. Your turn"

"I am nineteen. I don't have any siblings"

I'd noticed Leo wasn't really talkative. He only said what was necessary.

"What are you doing here with a seventeen year old then?" I asked.

He was nineteen, he surely had more fun places to be.

"You will be eighteen in a few months" He pointed out.

I raised an eyebrow, "How do you know that?" I asked.

he paused for a few seconds, then continued, "You said you're a leo"

"Never said I was a July leo"

"Lucky guess" He smirked.

I crossed my arms leaning back on my chair, "So now you're an astrologist?" I chuckled.

Imagine Leo as an astrologist.

I couldn't help but want to laugh. He didn't find it funny though.

"Come on, don't be so grumpy" I said hiding my smirk with my hand.

"You are testing my patience" He said, his brows furrowed and hid arms crossed.

"The door is that way" I said pointing at  the door.

If looks could kill I'd surely be dead right now, but this was way too amusing.

"I won't do you the favour" He said leaning a little closer.

"Then I'll test your patience as much as I want"

"Be my guest"

We were both glaring at each other at this point. Somehow he was sexy even when he was this moody.

I glanced at the door wondering if I should leave. The tension was too much to handle.

"Go out that door. Let's see what happens next" He said making me gasp.

"Are you threatening me!?" I whispered harshly in shock.

"Want to find out?" He said raising an eyebrow.

He was definitely enjoying this judging by the smirk on his face. So I smirked back and stood up before going through the exit door. I was definitely being dramatic, but I didn't care.

"Asshole" I whispered to myself.

Why did God waste such gorgeous looks on such an annoying man?

I could already hear his heavy footsteps behind me, "Tessa, wait" He said gently touching me arm, "I didn't mean that. I would never hurt you or force you to do anything. I was just being an asshole" He said.

Maybe I take it back. Maybe he wasn't so annoying and by the look on his face I could see he was genuinely sorry. He looked concerned.

"I'm sorry" He said. I could tell by the tone in his voice and the look on his face that it wasn't something he was used to saying.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, but try to be nicer next time"

"Already thinking about our next time together?" He asked with a playful look.

I scoffed, "Me? Of course not! Why would I want to waste my time on you?"

I knew I was lying and he probably knew too, but I was too proud to admit it.

"We'll see about that" He said throwing me a promising look, "Now I have some business to take care of so I have to go. I can drive you home if you want though" 

Now I know I'd ditched school for him and went to a coffee shop with him, even though I'd known him for a few days, but I didn't trust him enough to get into his car and the way we first met wasn't helping me trust him either. He'd tried to save my life and I was grateful for that, but he was definitely trouble.

I rolled my eyes, "I'll walk, thank you"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6K 121 44
He hummed, amused. I was growing impatient. "I want you to have sex with me. Whenever I want. For as long as I want." I furrowed my brows. "Seriously...
88.2K 2.2K 51
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑀𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚. ...
877 77 36
Settling between my legs he looked me in the eyes, softly whispering to me "what are you doing to me woman" I see his gaze flicker from my eyes to my...
125K 2.9K 37
He pushed me back so my back was now pressed against the wall and we were only a few inches a part. "You aren't leaving me." He said, brushing his l...