Reaching Dreams

By Avenuery

This story revolves around teenagers and celebrity personalities in the showbiz industry. The STAR 5, a group... More

Reaching Dreams
Chapter 2: Auditions
Chapter 3: We all......
Chapter 4: The Past
Chapter 5: Idols with Trainees?!
Chapter 6: Few little memories... Could hurt you...
Chapter 7: A brokenheart
Chapter 8: Thank you, Taemin.
Chapter 9: Sacrifice.
Chapter 10: Onew-Irish Couple...
Chapter 11: Practice...
Chapter 12: The new 'FABULOUS' ones.
Chapter 13: Fabulous <3 SHINee
Chapter 14: Minho's back & Fabulous' debut...
Chapter 15: WHAT THE HELL?!
Chapter 16: Fights strengthens love between lovers.
Chapter 17: Seunghyun's Unhealthy Obsession..
Chapter 18: Wyxzel & Grace...
Chapter 19: She came back as a devil.
Chapter 20: The show that will change everything
Chapter 21: The next song is for you...
Chapter 22: T.O.P's Plan
Chapter 23: Saved from attempted abuse...
Chapter 24: Let's run away...
Chapter 25: Brigette's desperate plan.
Chapter 26: The Unexpected
Chapter 27: Knockout Brothers
Chapter 28: TIME IS UP
Chapter 29: Kwangmin's plan.
Chapter 30: G-Dragon vs. Key Part 1
Chapter 30: G-Dragon vs. Key Part 2
Chapter 30: GDragon vs. Key Part 3
Chapter 31: Is it true that love conquers all odds?
Chapter 32: They finally gave it a try..
CH.34: Did it work? (Part 1)

Chapter 33: Louise' true color

89 2 0
By Avenuery

Chapter 33: Louise’ true color

[Juztine’s POV]

“Eojinowo, eojinowo!”

TIME IS UP finished performing.

‘Oh my. Topher and Wyxzel is next.’ I glanced at my Topher who’s fixing his hair on the mirror. He do look dazzling wearing that black suit. But, I can’t help but be nervous at what will happen to our plan.

Finally, he noticed me staring at him nervously.

He came over to me.

“Hey, Juz. It’s gonna be alright, arasso? Don’t be so worried.” He said.

“How could I not? It’s your dream on the risk.” I weakly replied.

He hugged me. “I’m gonna be okay.”

They finally heard the host announce their debut singles’ title.

“I love you.” Topher said before kissing me.

“I love you too.” I replied after her pulled away.

He walked towards the stage entrance and when my eye followed him.

I caught a glimpse of Louise smirking and gesturing his thumb down to his group mates. They all laughed.

Because of my anger I stomped towards them.

“Louise.” I called through gritted teeth.

“Oh!” Louise said. “Juztin-“ I didn’t let him finish.

I slapped him.

HARD.

“I know what you plan. You plan to let my boyfriend’s career. Why are you doing this?” I asked him whisper-yelling.

He laughed bitterly while touching his left cheek which is red now because of my hand’s impact.

He looked at his friends. I wondered what it means but, suddenly, they dragged me away…

“WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!” I yelled.

I don’t care if I’ll be heard at the stage. I don’t care.

All I feel right now, is I’m scared. Really scared.

[Topher’s POV]

“Maewgigayo, nan ppeogigayo.” I sang.

“WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!”

My eyes dropped my cool act.

T-That’s Juztine.

I was suddenly brought out to my sudden in freeze mode.

‘I need to be great in this or else all our plans are going down.’ I thought. I continued to sing with more charisma and energy.

‘I  just hope this is worth it.’ I thought again.

-FLASHBACK-

“What is Louise’ relation to you guys?” Jay-Ar asked us.

“Relation?” I repeated. “I don’t even know that he’s our classmate in Julliard.” I said.

“Okay. How come you guys don’t know who you’re classmates are? But, anyway, you don’t know anything, Topher. But how ‘bout you guys? Your names are on risks. Please be honest.” Jay-Ar pleaded.

“I believe I can remember him as the Science Geek from our class apart from me and Wyxzel though.” Grace said.

“H-He’s…” Irish said stuttering.

“What do you know, Irish?” Minho-hyung asked.

“I’m not used t-to telling these secrets from my friends you know.”

Irish again said.

Yes. She isn’t. She’s a trust-worthy person.

If there’s one good thing about her personality that she brags about is her being good secret keeper.

“H-He’s ByunHaekJjang.” She said.

“ByunHaekJjang? That doesn’t make sense.” I said.

“N-No. It does.” Juztine said.

“What?” All of us except Irish and Juztine asked.

“ByunHaekJjang i-is the person who writes me sweet and nice letters way back to Julliard. He a-always puts them on my locker.” Juztine explained.

“Now, I get it!” Key said. “Juztine has feelings for Topher for a long time. And when ByunHaekJjang started to shower her letters, Louise thought that maybe he was changing Juztine’s heart. And then, when he tried to confess to her, he found her and Topher, sort of together.”

“Yeah. I remember one time, he asked if we could talk and I said yes but I didn’t let him finish because,” Juztine paused. “Topher came.”

“THAT’S IT!” Onew yelled. “He hated Topher because he thought that Juztine was falling for him but was suddenly Juztine’s attention is once again stolen from him.” Onew concluded.

“Now, he’s up for revenge for everyone of you who helped them to be together.” Jonghyun said. “This is bad. And Irish, you’re in big trouble.”

“What? Why is Irish in trouble?” Onew asked.

“She’s the only one who’s close to him in the Star 5. I’m sure he’s up for something terrible for Irish since she is his friend but she helped Topher rather than him.” Jonghyun said.

“But, I’ve been friends with them for my whole life! Of Course she’d be on my side!” I exclaimed.

Jay-Ar turned to me, “Topher, love makes people blind. Especially when that love, becomes greed. An addicting greed.”

I suddenly gulped.

It’s just not me on the risk.

It’s the Star 5.

“I’ve got a plan.” Another voice chimed in.

We all looked on the stores cashier stand.

“Wanna hear me out?” Juliane said, smirking.

“JULIANE!” We all chorused.

[General POV]

“Where did you go?!” Irish exclaimed.

“Well, I took a short vacation from seoul since I fell in love with this guy here and he broke my heart even before I told him about it.” Juliane told us with her pointing at Topher.

She turned to Juztine, “Sorry, Chum. I didn’t tell anyone even Jay-Ar. Don’t worry. My feelings are clear now. But, I think my vacation came in handy.” She smirked.

“When I was in Chuncheon. I met this guy who made my vacation kind of fun and exciting. He was like very funny and mysterious at the same time. But do you have any idea who is this?” She again smirked.

“Louise.” Taemin guessed.

“Bingo!” Juliane said. “Oh! I just noticed it. Where’s Leirie?”

Everyone cleared their throats as Taemin shrunk to his seat further.

Juliane knew that she hit sensitive spot.

She shut up for a bit and continued her explanation.

“Out do the performance of TIME IS UP.” She said.

“What?” Wyxzel asked.

“Out do their performance.”

“Even if we could do that, Mr. Han Luke has already paid them to pay more attention to TIME IS UP.” Topher said clearly.

“Journalism world is one heck of a battle of side by side changes.

One person controls them in a moment. Then, if another entertaining person comes in, the journalist/predators betray the one who controls them and change sides. Publicity is the answer, guys.

For once, use your parent’s powers. Look here, guys. Han Luke is a single father. The STAR 5 has their complete family except for Juztine whose father is in heaven now. You’ve got 9 big time people on your side.” Juliane explained.

Everyone has thought of it.

“Do you have a complete plan, sis?” Jay-Ar asked.

“Let me tell you that I’m pretty close to Louise. Well, until I found out that he’s trying to break you guys up. But, I haven’t broken my connection to him yet. I could still use him for your use. Here. Wyxzel, your mother has the biggest clothing line in the world. She’s also the one who’s popular in celebrity clothing right?” Wyxzel nodded. “Here’s what you and your mother needs to do, DON’T let the clothing line that supports LOENT give enough supplies to them. Just until we finish this off with Irish’s father. Now, next, Grace. Sang Chun Games and Computers are LOENT’s, YG’s and SMENT’s computer and connections support am I right?” Juliane asked.

“Well, this past few months, they haven’t contacted my father yet.” Grace said reluctantly.

“Well, that’s a problem.” Juliane said, thinking.

“Leave that to me, sis. Remember, that your brother is a great strategist.” Jay-AR bragged.

“OK, I’ll reveal what you’ll do later.” Juliane said. “Now, Topher, I heard your Mother is friends with the director of Daily Pop News, I want you to tell your mother to make sure every little detail of the debut is covered live. And is recorded, something big will happen.” She smirked.

“And Juztine, your mother would be the aftershock cure. Hang on there okay?” She told Juztine.

“And Irish, and SHINee, together with So Man-ssi. You guys, will destroy the 1st impression of TIME IS UP.”

[A/N: It’s becoming more and more interesting.

Maisisingit ko na uli si Leirie at Youngmin sa Next Chapter. :D

Magbabalik na si Leirie Jung! :D

Game na. Vote, Fan and Comment ha?

I dedicate this to EyeSmiles. Thanks for fanning ha?

THANKSSS~

//HyunEunjae:***]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 807 19
its a story of three friends who had a simple boring life ,they tried hard to achieve their goals to be famous and rich , nothing worked with them bu...
810 2 35
'R.M.H a prestigious art school, which has trained many famous artists, everyone wants their children to study there. However, behind that flashy app...
2.9K 218 42
A group of old friends return to the beach for one last boys vacation before married life starts for one. All celebrities in their own right, all hav...
98K 4.2K 69
in which a group of teenagers try to navigate through the drama of high school while trying to find their true selves. โžณ a nct dream fanfiction by...