The Ex-husband .[Completed]

By Cupcake123108

Gulf_ A high school teacher who had 8 years boy that he gave birth to. It's his ex-husband's kid. They were m... More

Author note.
Chapter 2 : The weekend at mew's
Chapter 3: The lunch party.
Chapter 4: Still get Jealous .
Chapter 5 : I like me better
Chapter 6: Me and my broken heart
Chapter 7 : Fools
Chapter 8 : Save your tears
chapter 9 : Someone To stay
chapter 10: Always you
chapter 11: Leave the door open.
chapter 12: Play with fire.
Chapter 13 : Deserve you
chapter 14 : Closer
Chapter 15 (part 1) :
chapter 15 (part 2)
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 - part 1
chpter 18 - part2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - The end
Hi guys!!!
Thanks you guys!
Epilogue and book fest !

Chaopter 1 : The weekened.

12.6K 548 162
By Cupcake123108

"Avi...Stop running" A man around 32 years warned an 8 years kid who is running aimlessly around the house.

The little boy jumped from the couch laughing, having the greatest time in his life. Then he started running around again. Barely missing the furniture hitting his body.

That kid is wild. His dad is worried.

"Avi! " The man shouted in a warning tone but the little kid ignored him completely and started climbing the furniture just to jump down it again.

"Avi! I told you to stop running did not I ?" His dad warned him from the kitchen where he is trying to make breakfast for them.

Kids are hard to raise. Avi is one of those kids too. The wild one. Who always makes trouble and lives to get into trouble. But he got used to it. It's his kid. He loves him nevertheless. The kid may get on his nerves. Make him annoyed. Crash his work sometimes. But he is still a kid. Kids are like that. He may get angry at the spot but he takes his son into his arms later telling him he was sorry that he got angry at him.

But right now. This little kid is getting on his nerves.

"Avi! If you don't stop running around I will not bring you back from your dad's house after this weekend " the dad warned.

"I love dad's house, Papa. It's big and beautiful. I always wanted to live there. I loveeee it " The kid stuck his tongue at his papa and ran away.

"Of course, You love it. If I were a Ceo of a damn company. I would live in a mansion too. " The dad mumbled under his breath finally finishing making the breakfast.

"If you don't stop running, I will not take you to eat ice cream after school this Monday. " The dad warned knowing it will perfectly work on his wild kid.

As expected the kid stopped in his track to look around at his dad who is in the middle of bringing the breakfast from the kitchen to the dining table.

"Papaaaa " The kid ran to his papa to attach his 8 years self to his papa's leg was about to hit his forehead to the edge of the table but his dad placed his hand to the kid's forehead just before he hit his forehead to the table.

"Oucchhhh " the dad hissed taking his hand away from his kid's forehead but the kid did not even seem to notice it as he shook his papa's leg pouting at his papa with puppy eyes. 

"Let go " The dad took his son's little hands away from his leg gently so he could walk to the fridge. 

The kid followed behind him getting into his steps.

"Stop walking in my legs"  The dad said but the kid still followed behind him closely hitting his little legs to his dad. 

"Papaaaa...can we still get ice cream after school?"  The kid gave him the puppy eyes that no one could resist.

The dad sighed lifting the 8 years kid into his arms who laid his head in his dad's shoulder throwing his little arms around the dad's neck.

"Be a good boy. Then we will go" The dad said walking around doing things with his kid in his arms.

"Avi " The dad called his son who laid in his arms without moving for a long time after he settled the breakfast on the table. But the kid fell asleep making the dad chuckle.

"This boy" the dad smiling to himself kissing the little boy's head and walked to the couch to lay the boy on the couch but the little boy caught his neck so tightly in sleep.

So, The dad had no other choice but lay with his kid on the couch patting the kid's back lightly.

After few minutes of resting on the couch with his kid. The bell ranged at the front door.

He knows who was at the door without opening it.

His ex-husband.

He carefully put the little boy on the couch and walked to the front door.

"Hi "  he greeted the person that he will see every weekend for few minutes.

"Hi, gulf. How are you doing?"  The man greeted with a smile

"Good. How are you, mew?"  Gulf asked the same question that he asks every week when his ex-husband comes to take his son home for the weekend.

"Fine "  Mew replied. 

"It's silent in there. What's avi doing?"  Mew asked curiously

"He fell asleep just now" gulf replied.

"Ah! Thats why " mew chuckled making gulf smile a little.

"You wanna come in? Avi hasn't had breakfast yet. I don't know if he wanna eat here or at your place " gulf replied opening the door for mew.

Mew nodded taking his shoe off to enter the house.

Gulf bought this place after he divorced mew. So, Mew never really walked around the house. He was just at the doorstep to take the kid to his home. He was in the living room sometimes to wait for avi if he was eating or something like that.

He saw avi sleeping on the couch as he entered the living room.

He could not help but smile. He looks exactly like the gulf except for the eyes that he got from himself.

He lost his chance to cherish his husband. At least, He was gonna cherish their son. 

"Take a seat " gulf motioned to the single couch beside the one avi is sleeping.

"Avi. " gulf tried to wake up his son softly.

"Avi Sweety. Your dad is here." Gulf touched the little boy's cheek softly.

Mew could not help but remember the days where gulf used to be that sweet towards him. He missed his husband. His ex-husband.

But Then he remembered he was the reason they got divorced. He messed up. He deserved what he got but he could help but think selfishly about how good it would be if he got his husband back. He sighed leaned back
into the couch looking at his most loved boys.

Avi gets clingy when he woke up. Thats what happening now too. He clutched into gulf as his dad took him into arms. Trying to go back to sleep by laying his head on his shoulder.

"Avi..look. Your dad is here. "  Gulf cooed the sleepy boy.

Avi opened his eyes lightly to see his dad sitting on the couch.

"daddyyy " Avi made grabby hands for mew with his head still lying on gulf shoulder as gulf held him in his arms.

Mew stood up from the couch to walk behind gulf to talk with avi.

"What's up? Little boy " mew ruffled his kid's hair.

Standing that close to gulf.

Mew wants to do nothing but kiss his two boys and hug them tightly.

His heart ached for it.

"Avi. Come on. Go to your dad. "  gulf turned around to give avi to mew.

But avi clutched him tightly.

"Mmm mmm..no" avi mumbled clutching his papa.

"Why don't you come with me? You can go back after avi get used " mew offered. He really wanted his husband to come home again. Gulf never stepped into his mansion after they divorced.

"Sorry. I have plans today." Gulf replied.

"Avi. How about I prepare ice cream for you after you come home?"  Gulf offered in a sweet voice.

As usual. Ice cream worked.

Avi let go of gulf and went to mew arms as mew took the little boy from him.

"Don't give him too many sweets. Bring him back at...umm..7 in the morning on Monday "  gulf said.

Avi had been staying weekends at mew from the beginning. So, Mew has everything avi needed in his mansion. Avi even had his own room there but still sleeps beside mew as he got only two days to spend with his dad every week.

"Okay. See you. "  mew said walking towards the front door with sleepy avi in this arms.

As gulf opened the door for him. Then Mew met the only person he despises very much recently standing at the door of his ex-husband. 

"Hey, gulfy!" The guy around 30 years cheered.

"Hey, Nate. " Gulf waved motioning Nate to get inside.

Mew don't know who this Nate guy is. He never met this guy before they got married. So..he concluded gulf met him recently.

He had been appearing around gulf very much. He saw him every time he came to drop avi back and many times he came to take his son home.

He is jealous of him.

He never saw them kissing or anything. They could be friends. But he was a friend with gulf at the beginning too. Thats how they started dating, got married, and had a kid.

Every time he sees Nate around gulf.  His heartaches. He knows he still loves gulf. He always loved gulf.

But the single mistake he has done made him lose everything. That was his mistake. He should not have done that.

He should not have slept with his best friend when gulf went to Canada to stay with his grandparents for a month.

Gulf came back to tell him the good news that, he is pregnant with his baby. But his heart broke when he found that his husband slept with his best friend while he was away for a month. Just a month.

Mew and gulf were married for 3 years when gulf was pregnant. There were never away from each other for more than 1 week. But gulf had been away for a month to meet his grandparents. He missed gulf so much. He got drunk.
He had sex with his best friend while he was drunk.

He knows his best friend had a crush on him from the beginning. Gulf knows that too. Mew was supposed to keep him away. But what he did...Got drunk and slept with his best friend.

Gulf was so happy about him being pregnant with mew kid. But his heart broke when he got to know about what happened when he was not home.

Mew's best friends always taunted gulf about stealing mew away from him from day one. Mew doesn't know about it. All mew know is his best friend had a little crush on him. Gulf believed in mew. He believed mew would never leave him. He knows mew loved him.

But when he got to know that all it took is 1 month of him being away for mew to get with his best friend.

He was so upset. He did not expect this. He realized mew's best friend stole mew away as he said.

He wanted to forgive his husband when he said it was a one-time mistake.

But he dont wants his baby to live in the drama where he has to live in a fear of someone taking his husband away from him.

He concluded divorce is the best option.

As expected, his life had been at ease. Working as a high school teacher like he always wanted.  Raising his only son at peace.

Of course. He misses mew. Sometimes a lot. He has to cry himself to sleep some days, but it was only a few times. Only when he misses mew so much.

But he can live.

He has his son with him. Thats all he needed.

"Hey, avi! "  Nate said cheerfully as he saw avi in mew arms.

He stretched to ruffle avi hair but mew stepped away before Nate could touch his son.

"He is asleep," mew said not so nicely

Nate stepped inside the house not caring about mew odd behavior.

Mew turned around and nodded at gulf who nodded back at mew and turned to look at Nate.

"Let's go. " gulf said to Nate and closed the door after he entered the house.

Mew sighed looking at the closed door and walked to his car. He sat avi in the passenger seat fixing his seatbelt before he walked to the driver's side and drove away to his mansion which is 15 Kilometres away.

*****

[Note:  15 kilometers is around 9.3 miles.]

As I said. It's a short story. So, I will not be writing about what happening in the past other than little explanations here and there.

Soo

Let's the journey began!

-vote

-comment

-add to your reading lists.

💖🧁💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.9K 39
What if fate really hate Gulf. He meet again his exlover when he success avoid him for 5years. Not only his mentality and body become tired. But he a...
332K 19.3K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
310K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
152K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...