Mr & Mrs Shaw

By ACourtOfStories

Deckard Shaw has always been about one thing - keeping his family safe and alive. It's just that this time... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
The Birth of Olivia Shaw

Chapter 30

10.9K 279 30
By ACourtOfStories

After capturing the scientist, they brought him back to his laboratory, Deckard throwing him into a chair after Hobbs got off a call with his daughter.

"Tell us everything you know about this," Deckard ordered as Hattie held up her palm to reveal the injection site.

"My god," he exclaimed. "When were you exposed?"

"About 30 hours ago," Hattie informed.

"Then the capsules containing the virus are still intact."

"So, we need to neutralize it," Hobbs said.

"No, it is not that easy. It's not programmed to any DNA sequence. It's fatal to everyone. In 42 hours, the capsules will dissolve, and she'll be infected. Then the virus will go airborne. We're talking global contamination within a week."

"Why in the hell would you create something like that?" Katrina asked.

"Because I thought I was one of them," the scientist answered.

"Eteon," Deckard muttered and Katrina slipped her hand into his, the touch comforting.

"They told me they wanted to save the world through science. I believe in their cause. I developed the Snowflake to be a carrier for vaccines, a panacea for the whole world. But they redeveloped it into a programmable apocalypse. To attack the weakest of us, those not worthy of Eteon's vision of the future."

"For a scientist, you seem incredibly stupid," Deckard remarked.

"Well, I'm a two-times Nobel Prize winner, but who's counting?"

"Alright, you said the virus is programmable. So, reprogram it," Hobbs ordered.

"I can't reprogram it in a host," the scientist, Andreiko, informed.

"Just tell us how to get this thing out from me," Hattie asked, and you could tell she was getting antsy.

"Well, there are two options. And the first, is easy."

"Go," Hobbs said.

"Finally," Deckard agreed.

"You kill her."

"Excuse me?" Deckard asked.

"Oh, and burn the body, of course."

"Of course," Hattie and Hobbs said.

"And really burn it."

"Really burn it," Hattie echoed.

"To ash."

"To ash?" Deckard repeated.

"Beyond all recognition."

Katrina then pulled Andreiko's head back by his hair as she held a serrated steel knife to his exposed throat.

"How about I burn you, to ash, beyond all recognition?" she asked.

Andreiko shook his head as best he could.

"Then option two better be good," she relented as she let him go and handed the knife over to Deckard who already had his hand out before he pulled her back to his chest, hugging her as she calmed down, really, really tired of all this drama.

"There's a machine that could preserve her life and extract the virus," Andreiko said and Deckard's hold on Katrina tightened to prevent her from going after him again.

"That should've been option number one," Hobbs said.

"For once I agree with Hercules," Katrina spat as she stopped fighting her husband.

"Because it's impossible to get to."

"We'll decide what's impossible. Where is it?" Deckard asked.

"It's in the Eteon laboratory where the Snowflake was developed. A secret dark-tech complex fortified by an army in the most godforsaken part of the planet. But if you go there, all four of you will die."

"So basically, what you're saying is, she dies no matter what."

"Well, who needs a drink?" Hattie asked.

"I know just the place," Deckard said as he and Katrina led them to one of the many underground safe houses that they had, also a place where they stashed their more valuable cars.

"Well look at these," Hobbs commented as he walked past three of the supercars they had parked there. "Somebody's overcompensating."

"If anything, he's undercompensating," Katrina informed as Hobbs grimaced, he and Hattie walking behind Deckard who walked behind Katrina.

"And a teeny-tiny one," he commented as he looked at the mini-cooper. "Just your size."

"Used it for a job over in Italy. Shame we didn't need a weightlifting bus driver. Would've given you a call," Shaw replied as he moved over to where his wife was already typing away at the computer as Hattie helped herself to the bar.

"Are you alright?" Deckard asked her, hands on her waist as he kissed her shoulder.

Katrina sighed.

"I'm just over all these bullshit people trying to kill our family. Can't get any peace and quiet for two minutes around here."

"It'll work out," he promised as he pressed another kiss to her cheek and Katrina let out one last sigh.

"I have a friend in Russia, she and her crew are paying a visit to some locals. She can set us up with some gear, and then we're getting that machine because you are not dying if I have anything to say about it," Katrina pointed to Hattie who was sitting on a couch as she nursed a scotch.

"You know as well as I do, getting out of this country is going to be extremely difficult. We have every major intelligence agency already hunting us down," Hobbs said.

"And there's the fact that you disgraced MI6 when you betrayed your team," Hattie said to her brother who took over the computer.

"Don't start Hats," Katrina warned. She'd told Hattie so many times that MI6 turned on Deckard and not the other way around, but they'd shown her a video of how Deckard had taken down the first team that was sent to take him out.

A video that was given to her in an attempt to turn her against him, so that she wouldn't help him.

It worked.

"Don't believe everything they tell you Hats," Deckard added as he moved to stand in front of her. "Smile."

Hattie raised her glass as Deckard took her photo and then moved back to the computer, the desk that Katrina was currently sitting on, still barefooted after she'd ditched her shoes ages ago.

"No regular back channels are gonna work this time. We're going to have to do our best to blend in," Hobbs noted.

"Hide in plain sight," Hattie added.

"Yeah, because Hercules is subtle," Katrina commented after Deckard had taken her photo.

"That's why we're gonna be flying commercial," Deckard informed.

"Commercial? We're gonna get spotted too easy at -"

Hobbs was cut off as Deckard snapped his photo.

"Don't worry that pea-sized brain. We handled it," Deckard said gesturing to him and his wife as he moved over to the storage bins, Hobbs looking at what he'd set up the computers to do.

"I cloned our cell phone signals around the world. Should buy us at least 48 hours," Katrina explained.

"We'll pick up new gear when we get to Moscow. This should get us by the wandering eyes at the airport," Deckard said as he tossed Katrina an air-tight bag full of her clothes to both her and Hattie, glad that they were the same size.

"This is probably the only thing that's gonna fit," he said tossing another bag to Hobbs.

"Fit what? A Smurf?" Hobbs remarked.

"I think that's one of my old ones," Deckard began. "I apologise in advance if it's a little loose around the balls."

Katrina laughed genuinely while Hobbs' was more sarcastic.

"Alright, what do we got tough guy? Come on."

"I've created new identities and Katrina altered our biometric profiles, so the airport scanners don't recognise your faces or your fingerprints. Not even God's eye could find us. It's how she stayed hidden before," Deckard explained as he held a pile of files.

"You're Sarah Atkins. You work in insurance," Katrina explained to Hattie as Deckard handed her a file. "He's Franz Gruber. Freelance architect, avid mountain climber, and a part-time ski instructor," she explained as she pointed at Deckard.

"I'm Seraphina Britannia. A model and animal activist."

"Really?" Hobbs questioned.

"Well, who doesn't love puppies? And you've clearly never seen me in lingerie," she retorted.

"And he never will," Deckard growled as he slapped the last file into Hobbs' chest.

"So, who am I?" he asked, and the couple shared a grin as Deckard said,

"Just wait till you find out." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.3K 41
"๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ, ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ" ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข...
6.9K 253 14
๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐šž๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š‘...
89.2K 2K 19
{A Hobbs&Shaw Fiction} When Hattie Shaw is framed for killing her team, Isabella Ford is thrown into the firing line. Growing up with the Shaw family...
340K 9.5K 41
๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’•? โชcurrently discontinuedโซ dominic toretto ๐– female!oc a ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ...