This Side of Paradise - Tsuki...

By ethereal-tsukki

๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ.โ•ฐโ”€โ”€ โžค Tsukishima Kei and his wife, Tsukishima Mizuki, deal with the bli... More

Chapter 1: Our Story
Chapter 2: One Dream at a Time
Chapter 3: Together
Chapter 4: Ready
Chapter 5: Patience
Chapter 6: Change
Chapter 7: Protagonists
Chapter 8: Olympics
Chapter 9: Crumble
Chapter 10: Remorse
Chapter 11: Forward
Chapter 12: Pros and Cons
Chapter 13: All That Matters
Chapter 14: Matching
Chapter 15: Breaking the News
Chapter 16: Soon
Chapter 17: Brainstorm
Chapter 18: Mission
Chapter 19: It's Time
Chapter 20: September 7th, 7:43 pm
Chapter 21: Once Upon a Time
Chapter 22: Lunch
Chapter 23: Purpose
Chapter 24: Surprise
Chapter 25: Loss
Chapter 27: Loyalty
Chapter 28: Happy Anniversary
Chapter 29: I'm Sorry
Chapter 30: Celebration
Chapter 31: Milestones
Chapter 32: No!
Chapter 33: Her Return
Chapter 34: Reunited
Chapter 35: Catch Up
Chapter 36: The Path
Chapter 37: More
Chapter 38: Finally
Chapter 39: First Day
Chapter 40: Surreal

Chapter 26: Think Twice

1.7K 74 57
By ethereal-tsukki

Chapter 26:

"Don't cry!" Atsumu panicked as Hana wailed in his arms, "It's okay!"

"What kind of horrible person makes a baby cry..." Osamu shook his head exaggeratedly.

"Why are you even in here? Don't you have a business to run?" Atsumu snarled.

Osamu shrugged as a response.

Kei and Mizuki were in the main Tokyo arena where many professional volleyball teams trained at. It was also where the Olympics were held. They were visiting their friends as well as Mizuki's teammates and coaches so that they could introduce Hana to them. Currently, the MSBY Black Jackals were in the gymnasium, taking a break from practice.

"I can't wait for Hana to meet my sons later!" Bokuto grinned, "I'm sure they'll get along well!"

"I think so too..." Mizuki smiled bashfully.

"Tsukishima, why won't she stop crying?" Atsumu gently patted Hana's back tiredly.

"Maybe because she doesn't like you, Miya-san." Kei answered nonchalantly, causing Mizuki to snicker.

"Give her to me!" Bokuto beamed, extending his arms out.

Atsumu gave Hana to Bokuto and almost instantly, she stopped crying. She stared up at him with wonder in her eyes and reached up to play with his hair.

"Hi, Hana-chan!" He squeezed her cheek tenderly, "You're adorable, aren't you?"

"Obviously she can sense that Bokuto's a dad or something." Atsumu pouted.

"Or maybe she just doesn't like you." His twin brother commented.

"Why don't you carry her then?!" Atsumu huffed.

"Fine." Osamu nodded in agreement.

"I have a better idea!" Bokuto beamed, "You two stand a little over there and try to get her attention. Whoever she goes to first is the one she likes better."

"They look exactly the same though, Bokuto-san..." Kei murmured.

"Ugh, please don't say that..." Osamu shook his head in disgust.

"Go stand over there!" Bokuto urged. Mizuki was intrigued to see who her daughter would pick.

Atsumu and Osamu walked a few inches away from them as Bokuto placed Hana on the gymnasium floor. She was now an expert in crawling.

"Come here, Hana!" Atsumu exclaimed cheerfully, "Come to the better twin!"

"Hana-chan..." Osamu took out his phone and dangled it in front of her, "Look what I have!"

"That's cheating!" His brother complained.

"No, it's not!"

Hana blinked a few times and observed her surroundings. Kei and Mizuki held their breaths to see who she would pick.

"Watch... She'll pick me, Samu." Atsumu declared confidently.

"No way. She'll pick me, Tsumu." Osamu smirked.

In a total twist of events, as soon as Hana turned her head and noticed Kei, she began crawling to him instead. She didn't care for either of the Miya twins. As a response, Kei's heart filled with warmth as he smiled at her. She raised her arms up, signaling that she wanted to be carried by him.

His daughter chose him.

"Aw..." Osamu chuckled.

Kei bent down to pick up his daughter and she squealed with glee. He planted a gentle kiss on her cheek as she snuggled up to him.

"That's my girl." He murmured affectionately.

"This is rigged..." Atsumu grumbled.

"Maybe she can sense your evil presence, Atsumu." Mizuki teased, causing him to cringe.

"Wha-!" He frowned, "That's so mean!"

"So true, Mizuki-chan..." Osamu snickered.

After meeting the rest of the MSBY Jackals, Kei and Mizuki walked over to the other arena where the Schweiden Adlers were training.

"So this is Hana..." Ushijima intensely stared at Hana, "She is quite small."

"Yeah, obviously compared to you." Hoshiumi snickered.

"Has Kageyama or Hinata met her?" Ushijima asked.

"They have..." Mizuki smiled, "They met her a few days after she was born..."

Since Hinata and Kageyama were in volleyball teams abroad, they couldn't visit them as much as they'd like.

"I see..." He nodded, "So?"

"So?"

"When will she be able to play volleyball?" Ushijima pursed his lips together, "She should start to learn how to play as soon as possible."

"She can't walk yet..." Mizuki tried her best not to laugh.

"When will she be able to?" Hoshiumi asked curiously.

"Hopefully in a few months," Kei murmured, "She's really great at crawling now, though."

"So she will be a libero." Ushijima stated stoically.

"You predicted her entire future because she can crawl really fast?" Hoshiumi snickered.

"Yes."

After visiting the Adlers, Kei and Mizuki introduced her to Kojima Sara and the rest of Mizuki's team, the Black Panthers. They all gushed over Hana when they saw her. They were also ecstatic to see Mizuki again as it had been a long time. Mizuki's heart soared with bliss when she sauntered into the gym. She really couldn't deny the fact that she missed her teammates and her career. In only a few months, she would be back in Tokyo. Whilst she didn't want to leave Kei and Hana, she knew that she still had a few years left before retirement from volleyball and she wanted to make every second count.

After their visit to the arenas, the three made their way back to their hotel room to rest before Bokuto's dinner party later that night. Thanks to Mizuki's best friend, Rina, they were upgraded to the penthouse suite that had a fully stocked kitchen, a spacious living room, 2 separate bedrooms, a balcony overlooking the city, and their own private pool.

"Hana's asleep..." Kei exhaled tiredly as he plopped down on the couch, "She's just as exhausted as me."

"Are you still up for the party later tonight?" Mizuki asked.

"I guess so..." He sighed, "If I don't go, Kuroo-san's going to keep making annoying jokes..."

"Jokes about what?" She raised her eyebrow inquisitively.

"About you and me..." Kei rolled his eyes, "He's very immature."

"Oh..." She chuckled lightly, "What would he even say?"

"Something weird." He shook his head.

"Something about you and me making another baby?" Mizuki teased.

"Probably."

Mizuki pursed her lips together and sauntered over to her husband. She shifted so that she was straddled on his lap, causing him to smirk playfully. His hands gripped her waist, causing her to smile. She leaned forward and began placing soft kisses on his bare collarbone.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you were seducing me." Kei commented casually.

"You're so smart." Mizuki grinned.

"Hana's just in the other room..." He caressed her arm, causing her to shiver from his touch, "I'd think twice before starting... this."

"Oh yeah?" She smiled slyly, "What would happen if I don't?"

Kei gazed at her with lust as he licked his lips, "Why don't you find out?"

He surged forward, not even giving her time to think, as he crashed their lips together with no hesitation. Mizuki deepened their kiss as she ran her fingers through his blonde, disheveled hair. She was so intoxicated by his blazing touch that she felt like she was about to shatter into a million pieces. He pulled away without another word and hastily peeled off her shirt as Mizuki tried her best to catch her breath.

Kei gazed up at her with desire as Mizuki felt his hot breath on her neck, making her whimper with anticipation.

"Not so cocky now, are you princess?" He murmured, his voice dripping like honey.

Those words were enough for Mizuki to absolutely lose it. She grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him relentlessly with passion. As they made out, Kei's hands explored her body and he eventually began trailing harsh, desperate kisses on her neck.

"More..." She managed to say.

"I know." He grunted fervidly.

Kei slipped off his shirt and was just about to kiss his wife again when a loud cry emanated from Hana's room, interrupting their intimate time together. They stared at each other and after a few seconds, Mizuki let out a soft laugh.

"Hana's like Rina and Yamaguchi." Mizuki stood up and placed her shirt back on.

"How so?" Kei inquired, also putting his shirt back on.

"Remember when they would keep interrupting us in high school?" She shook her head in amusement.

"Oh yeah..." He chuckled.

The two made their way to Hana and attempted to soothe her. Mizuki cradled their daughter when Kei's phone rang.

"Is that Bokuto-san?" Mizuki asked curiously.

"Uh... Yeah..." Kei cleared his throat, looking away hastily.

"Okay..." She murmured, "Are you going to answer the phone?"

"Oh, no..." He shook his head, "I'm sure it's nothing. He probably just wants to confirm what time we're going over to his house."

"Right..." Mizuki grimaced, "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah..." Kei planted a tender kiss on his wife's forehead, "Hana's probably hungry. I'll go warm up her bottle."

He quickly left the room without saying another word.

Mizuki felt like something was off but it was probably just her imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.8K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyลซ x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyลซ or its characters and I most defi...
45.9K 672 19
boyfriend scenarios with the haikyuu boys and a male reader. theres not many of these so i made one :) characters included: โ€ขtsukishima ๐ŸŒ™ โ€ขyamaguchi...
5.9K 122 23
(F/n) (l/n) was born in Miyagi but left to Canada when she was only 7. She had to move back due to her toxic family. Now (F/n) is a first year at Ka...
111K 5.7K 70
Oikawa leans back in his seat with a lazy smirk, "you're hoping there would be a next time?" "Asshole." Iwaizumi spats. "Babe." "Fuck you." "I'm not...