Took 5 Years ⚠️SEXUAL⚠️

By j0capalot

"Wrong Room" CHAPTER 2✨ More

5 years
Glass of wine
Teasing game
The truth
A leafy dinner
Flash
I love you is another word for yes
Back to my hometown
Stalking
Old Friends
Alejandro
Two guys and One girl
Behind the door
What is he hiding
Criminals
Pool table
Taking control
Just feel
Home all day
Coming to an end
The end

Pizza

10.5K 101 54
By j0capalot

As the cherry scented body wash was running down my curves, I heard the bathroom door open.

-Mattia: "Gianna is here? She said something about you and pizza"

I let out a small giggle.

-Y/N: "Tell her I'll be down there in about... 10 mins!"

I said while I was washing down my body.

-Mattia: "Okay baby. Just so you know, she was checking me out"

I quickly peak my head out and saw Mattia holding in his laughter.

-Y/N: "You fucking dick head. I was literally gonna get out the shower and fight her"

Mattia burst into laughter. He walks out the bathroom...

(10 mins later)

I walk down the stairs with my hair all curled up and my cute black blazer dress as well as my gold chain, black bag.

-Gianna: "Girl you look so sexy!"

She said as she got up from the couch and quickly ran towards me and gave me a hug. As for Mattia, he was just in the kitchen drinking wine, watching us.

-Y/N: "Me?! Nah girl. You look sexy"

I giggled.

I wasn't lying tho. She had on this cute green pastel colored skirt with a matching crop top. Even tho we both hated each other 5 years ago, I couldn't say she was ugly because she's hot asf.

-Mattia: "Girls day?"

He said drinking the rest of his wine.

Gianna nods.

-Y/N: "After we finishing eating, I'll text you when I'm heading back to your moms house and see Esmi!"

I smiled.

-Mattia: "Don't need to. I'm going over there after you guys leave so have fun. Ima be there all day so I'll just meet you there"

He places his empty glass on the kitchen counter and walks upstairs without saying goodbye nor a kiss. I knew something was up but honestly what? He was literally fine 10 mins ago and now he wanna act all rude when Gianna is here. Men..

-Y/N: "Lets go then!"

We both took the elevator, leading us to the main floor. Once we got there, I see alejandro waiting outside. Last time I've spoken to him was when the fight between mattia and him happened. I'm assuming he just wants to talk it out or something... hopefully nothing bad happens...

We walked out the front door.

-Alejandro: "Y/N!"

said alejandro, screaming while the paparazzi was taking pictures of me and gianna. Alejandro grabs my arms and stops me from walking while gianna kept on walking, not noticing I stopped.

-Alejandro: "I need to talk to you somewhere private"

Before answering alejandro, I turn to look at Gianna and told her to wait. I honestly wanted to see what he had to say but why at this time... there was paparazzi surrounding us.

-Alejandro: "Let's talk in my car"

He said as we were walking to his red colored car.

-Gianna: "I'll wait for you in the car!"

I turn to look at her and nod.

-Paparazzi: "Are you and alejandro dating?!"
-Paparazzi: "Where's Esmeray!"
-Paparazzi: "When are you going to- MATTIA! Look over here!"

Mattia?

As soon as we reached his car, a big hand breaks alejandro's grip from my arm and pulls me away.

-Mattia: "I thought you said you were going to hangout with Gianna?!"

As soon as I looked into his eyes... chills filled my entire body. I was pretty sure no one was able to tell if he was mad with the emtionless face he had on however... he knew I knew he was furious just from seeing alejandro. Usually I would talk back and say "what tf is your problem today!" but I couldn't. Too many flashing camera's were surrounding us.

-Y/N: "I am but alejandro came and-"

-Alejandro: "What the fuck is your problem dude. I came here to apologize"

An evil laugh came out of mattia.

-Mattia: "Get lost"

He drags me back into the hotel.

-Y/N: "Are you kidding me! You didn't have to do all that in public!"

I yank my arm away from his strong grip and wait for him to answer me back.

-Mattia: "Just have fun with gianna"

said mattia as he walked away.

Wtf was that for...

I don't have time for this bs. Ima just go back to Gianna and have fun. I walked out the hotel as paparazzi immediately surrounded me.

-Paparazzi: "What was that for?!"
-Paparazzi: "Are they fighting for you!"

I rolled my eyes and covered my face, annoyed by the lights of the camera. I pushed everyone in front of me and speed walked to Gianna's car.

-Gianna: "Girl what happened?"

As I was putting on my seatbelt, I told her to drive.

-Y/N: "Finally. Those lights were bothering me"
-Gianna: "You want to talk about it?"

I sighed

-Y/N: "Relationship problems"
-Gianna: "I understand"

Hmmm.... is Gianna having problems too?

-Y/N: "Let's forget about men for today! Let's just have fun"

I said with a cheerful tone.
She nodded.

As we drove to this small pizza restaurant, we blasted music and sang the whole way there, not worrying about each other's boyfriends. Who would've thought I would have this much fun with Gianna after 5 years... that's crazy and honestly, I'm loving it!

(15 mins later)

-Gianna: "This pizza is fucking BOMB!"

She said as she was stuffing her face with Hawaiian pizza.

-Y/N: "Pepperoni pizza is the shit!"

I said laughing.

-Gianna: "Don't you get tired of people taking pictures of you. Like right now"

Said Gianna as she turned to see people sitting down in the restaurant secretly trying to take a picture of me thinking I don't notice.

-Y/N: "Yea but I signed up for it so I shouldn't be complaining"
-Gianna: "How did you feel after what happened to Elizabeth. It's been a while but dang I didn't think-"
-Y/N: "Damn... I haven't heard Elizabeth's name in a long time... nor have I heard of her."
-Gianna: "Maybe it's best if I don't tell you.."

I was already curious to know what happened so... "Tell me. I'll be fine"

All of a sudden.. her face expression turned serious.

-Gianna: "Sh-She um..."

I was able to tell that she was trying to hold back her tears. Did something bad happen?

"She lost her life due to a car accident..."

Time froze. I wasn't even in the restaurant anymore but back in 2nd grade when I first met elizabeth. Every single memory I had of her played just like a movie. As the movie was playing, something warm was running down my cheek.

-Gianna: "I'll... go get napkins"

Said Gianna as she got up from the seat. She quickly ask for napkins and comes back running to the table.

"Here you go love"

She gives me the napkins and I wipe my tears away. Did I care if anyone posted a video of me crying? No. Elizabeth was my best friend since 2nd grade and I stopped talking to her just because I wanted to disappear from the world... how selfish can I be?

-Gianna: "We should go. I'll drop you off at mattia's house"

I nod. We both got up and walked to the car.

-Y/N: "I'm so sorry. This was supposed to be fun. We literally just hung out for 15 mins-"
-Gianna: "It's okay! Don't apologize. I started crying to when I found out... but I'm sure she's somewhere better"

(15 Mins Later)

I knock on the front door while I was looking at Gianna drive off. Click, is what I hear from the door nob. I wipe the tear from my cheek as quick as I can before someone opened the door...

-Mattia: "Your earl-"

I just wanted to see Esmi so I gently push Mattia away from the door and let myself. "MOMMY!" she ran towards me as I was on my knees trying to equal myself with her height. Her warm hug brought a smile to my face.

-Mattia: "Why are you early"

Said Mattia as he was standing behind me. I pick up Esmi and get up myself.

-Y/N: "We're going to have a talk later."

I walk away with Esmi on my arms...

WORD COUNT: 1378 (HEY LOVES! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING BUT I'M WORKING ON THE 2nd PART TO THIS RN!)

n- and
Rn- Right Now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 92 17
β€’*β€βž· π’Šπ’• 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ "α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄Šα΄€Ι΄α΄…Κ€α΄ ʀᴏsα΄€Κ€Ιͺᴏ" 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’”π’• 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 π’…π’“π’–π’ˆ 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔 π’Œπ’Šπ’…π’π’‚π’‘π’‘π’†π’… οΏ½...
5K 79 22
MATTIA POLIBIO FANFIC. 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 π–»π—ˆπ—’ 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 π–½π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—ˆπ—‰π—Œ π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹ 𝗂𝗇 π—π—‚π—Œ π—π–Ίπ—Œπ—π–Ύ π—ˆπ–Ώ π—€π—‚π—‹π—…π—Œ.
27.5K 376 47
teens (Sadie+Mattia) fall in love and become high school sweethearts. Finishing senior year full of drama, they plan to spend the rest of their lives...
239K 3.1K 42
Just read t plz!! My first one kind of regretting it as writing this description. I'll try to post as much as possible because I have school stuff to...