Cinis [Genshin Impact]

Per -e3xir

"Paimon if you keep this up I will devour you." "Sounds festive." In which a girl stumbles upon a traveler a... MĆ©s

I. Overview
II. Outrider
III. City of Freedom
V. Sister
VI. Lyre
VII. Tone-Deaf Bard
VIII. Reunion gone wrong
IX. Stormterrors Lair
X. The Meaning of Freedom
XI. La Signora
XII. Liyue
XIII. Moon Carver
XIV. Mountain Shaper
Special - Girlfriend day
XV. Wangshu
XVI. Dust to Dust
XVII. An Organization Known an Wangsheng I

IV. Knights of Favonius

4.8K 271 149
Per -e3xir

Should I write about the Windblume festival?

.˚ :: !I'm glad you're back

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

You hummed quietly, following a narrow path. You wanted to get home quickly and go back to Aether.

You never understood why your home wasn't in the city of freedom itself but rather a few feet away from it. You weren't going to complain that much though, a house is a house, right?

You paused slightly when you saw the blonde girl once again, walking a bit ahead of you.

Quickly, walking to her side, you gave her a small smile to which she nodded her head at. "You're Lumine, right?"

"Ah, yes." Lumine nodded. "It seems that you've figured that out."

Neither of you continued the conversation and silently walked with each other, Lumine would glare down at the ground a few times in thought. You decided not to question what was on her mind.

You both finally arrived at your house, there was a red seal on the door, preventing anyone from entering the building until the seal was removed.

You stepped in front of it and whispered a chant, the words and symbols disappearing once you were done.

You motioned Lumine to follow you to which she did. She walked inside and looked around the pictures that were on display.

She watched you walk deeper inside, pushing a picture frame onto the display table as if you didn't want to see what was on it.

Lumine followed behind and picked the frame up, she observed the two children that were in it, they looked a bit alike and they both had big smiles on their faces. She placed the picture back down on the table gently.

Lumine helped you clean the rooms a bit and set up a room for Aether. "Thanks, you didn't have to do that." You mumbled.

Suddenly you could hear the trees around your house shake vigorously. You looked out the window and stared up at the dark sky. 'It was just fine a few minutes ago..!' You thought in alarm.

You were about to run out the door when Lumine grabbed your hand. "It's not safe for you to just run out." She warned you.

As much as you wanted to risk it you knew she was right. You had no choice but to wait for the storm to calm down.

Soon, as quickly as it came, the storm was gone. You suspected that it was from Dvalin and tried to figure out what could have happened while making your way back to Mondstadt.

When you arrived at the town, everyone looked extremely shaken up and a lot of the goods being sold at the streets were all over the ground.

You saw a lady desperately wrapping bandages around a small girl and rushed to her side. "Excuse me, are you alright?" You asked kneeling to their level.

"Please help! Flora has an injury!" The woman told you.

You unwrapped the bandages that were on the little girl, Floras leg. After properly cleaning the wound as best as you could with the supplies the woman handed you, you tended to the injury.

"Id recommend you actually do get it checked later." You advised the two. They nodded and smiled gratefully at you.

"Thank you miss! You can come to my shop and get free flowers sometime." The girl smiled.

You chuckled and nodded, leaving them in search of your friend. You asked one of the knights that were passing by if they had seen him.

"The boy that fought the dragon? He's at the Knights of Favonius Headquarters." He told you.

'Aether fought the dragon?!' You couldn't help but panic and get worried.

You stood at the headquarters doors, waiting for Aether to come out. You fiddled with your fingers anxiously. After a couple of minutes were spent with you considering just leaning you finally entered the building.

"Paimon thinks we should ask [Y/N] to help us!" Paimon comments. Aether, Lisa, Kaeya, Amber and Jean were preparing to go to the four temples.

"[Y/N]?" Kaeya questions. Aether nodded, "she went home, but she might be back by now.."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that, she's back for a while." Amber informed apologetically.

"I doubt that cutie will help us, she's like master Diluc, both full of hatred towards the knights." Lisa sighed.

Aether and Paimon shared a look of confusion. "Did something happen..?" He asked quietly but he never received an answer as the knight outside of Jeans office started to talk rather loudly.

"Ma'am I'm telling you, master Jean is in an important meeting. Locals aren't allowed inside."

"What's going on out there?" Amber wondered, heading to the door but that's when she heard a thud and the door opened to reveal the girl being talked about in all her glory.

"[Y/N]!" Amber gasped a bit shocked to find her in the headquarters.

You kicked the door close with your foot letting out a sigh. You looked up at Aether and examined his body. You then looked around the nostalgic room.

"[Y/N] will you go to the Four Winds Temple with us?" Amber quickly asked, praying for the best.

"Um.." you glanced at Aether who gave you a hopeful look. "...Okay."

"See! Paimon told you [Y/N] was nice!" The floating girl pointed at herself. You ignored the burning gaze of the male in the room.

As much as you wanted to go with Aether, Jean asked you to go with the Calvary Captain, Kaeya.

He didn't say much to you, which you were glad of but you did want to talk to him again. After all, you basically grew up with the male.

You blinked and suddenly, your feet were frozen, preventing your from moving and Kaeya's sword was dangerously close to your throat. You swallowed thickly and met his serious eyes.

"So, what are you planning, [Y/N]." Kaeya asked, his eyes narrowing.

You scoffed heating up your feet slowly. "Nothing. I'm just visiting." You glared at him, "since when did you care about what I did?"

"Since you were involved in multiple incidents around Mondstadt."

You snickered. "You're funny." You said kicking his side. "You're always assuming everything like you know what's going on."

Shaking your head you started walking towards the temple once again. You heard Kaeyas footsteps behind you, "I always wonder why I still consider you a friend."

"I think I'm a fancy choice of friend."

Kaeya smirked walking beside you now, "how's Diluc?" You asked, completely ignoring his statement beforehand.

"Same old. Still the grumpy man he was when you left." Kaeya shrugged. "He'd probably be happy to see you again."

"Hopefully."

"It did get a bit lonely without you, though." Kaeya admitted chuckling to himself a bit.

You scoffed. "Are you flirting with me right now?"

"My my, you're as boring as you were before. A shame, we could have had something." Kaeya sighed dramatically.

"This is why you can't find a partner."

"Whatever, you're more annoying than Diluc." The Calvary Captain rolled his eyes.

As you both were walking along the pathway, you passed by a group of men most likely out hunting. Kaeya, being the annoying man he was, decided to comment on it.

"Those guys were so your type." He grinned at you.

Your eye twitched in annoyance. "They look like horses."

"Cute horses."

"Just admit that you like men, Kaeya, it's okay, I will accept you." You dramatically told him. You both snickered together, it felt good to talk to your close friend again.

"Hey, [Y/N]?" Kaeya turned to you. Once you looked to him, he pat your head gently. "I'm glad you're back."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

First of all i don't know what I wrote second of all I'll deal with typing errors later good night

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

27.4K 719 40
įƒš(' ā„ 'įƒš) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...
105K 3K 28
As the youngest daughter of the Hiiragi clan, y/n had a busy life. From a very young age her father, the Kanjou comissioner send her off to Sumeru to...
31.3K 651 32
šæš‘œš“‹š‘’š“‡ š’·š‘œš“Ž || š˜Žš˜¦š˜Æš˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜š˜®š˜±š˜¢š˜¤š˜µ - š˜Ÿš˜Ŗš˜¢š˜° š˜¹ š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜„š˜¦š˜³ This is a chaotic chatfic in which y/n is added accidentally by 'emergenc...
24.4K 317 10
In a world called Teyvat a traveller was just doing his everyday routine when suddenly he felt something was wrong. Suddenly in the beach on mondstad...