๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ; ๏ฟฝ...

By _Azaleas

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐— ๐˜† ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ! ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ เผบ- ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ -เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง In whi... More

๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Side Story #1
Side Story #2
Side story #3
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Ending 1: Asch
Ending 3: Noi
Ending 4: Leif
Ending 5: Rhys
Ending 6: Poly Relationship
Ending Note

Ending 2: Pierce

1.1K 31 4
By _Azaleas

| Pierce |

━━ ・━━

The smell of fresh baked bread being removed out of the oven filled the bakery as the customers ingulf the smell. The smell of vanilla with a hint of caramel was one to die for.

(Y/N) watched in awed as the baker over the counter places the freshly baked bread into a glass counter. Her mouth watering at the thought of her munching away the sweet bread, savoring each and every flavor.

Pierce couldn't help it but smile at the actions of the queen, his heart warming at how exited the female, but quickly went back to his unbothered expression. It made him want to hug her in the middle of the store, but restrained himself as he was only there to watch over her. He was kind off like her personal body guard outside the castle walls as the queen tends to get in trouble at times.

"How can I help y'all" the gray haired baker says as he softly smiles at the pair, taking off his mittens as place them on the counter top. His smile radiating a nice aura as the queen takes a step forward to take her order.

"I would very much like that piece of strawberry cake" (Y/N) says as she points to the tempting cake that had caught her attention when entering the bakery. Her sugary cravings kicking in.

The baker nods as he opens the glass slide door in his side of the counter, reaching to get the pastry. Gently holding it as it would brake at any moment, the sweet old man wrapped the cake into a turquoise box with the bakery logo, topping with a small smiley face sticker in one of the corners. It was his way of showing gratitude towards his customers.

He walks back towards the pair, holding out the boxed cake as Pierce takes it, (Y/N) taking out her wallet to pay for the pastry.

"No need to" the old man says "Your service as queen is enough. This cake is on the house"

The female soft smile widens, her heart melting by the nice words of the baker. It was hard not to hug the sweet old man.

"Thank you"

The sound of a bell ringing ringed into their ears as they walked out of the bakery, the nice summer breeze caressing their faces. The noises of the townsfolk hummed into their ears, (Y/N) smiling as she watches a group of child Daemos ran past them with wide smiles splattered into their faces

The sun glared down on the pair as they walked on the busy streets of the village, beads of sweat rolling down the queens face as she tried to keep with Pierce who seemed unbothered by the heat. It was quite a mystery to (Y/N) on how Pierce always looked unbothered, even when things are at the worst Pierce will always always have that same expressionless face. She wondered if anyone had seen him smile or even laugh.

There must be a reason why he never showed much expression.

As the queens small legs tried to keep up with Pierce's long legs, she suddenly stops as something had caught her attention. She stood in the middle of the rough brick path as she eyed the vibrant object that was displayed through a glass window. It was almost like the object was calling her name.

She slowly zig zagged her way through the crowd, making her way into the store with a big sign that had "Scott's Jewels" written on it. Her mind completely forgetting about Pierce as she was like a child wondering off from their parents.

Opening the doors of the store, she felt a nice cool breeze pass her face. The cool air cooling her off from the suns blazing rays as she walked around the store, admiring at the different and unique types of jewels with debt like prices. The jewelry was quite astonishing and detailed, but for its price, was it really worth that much.

(Y/N) glances at the front of the store where the window was, the necklace that she saw before twinkled with the sunlight perfectly laid out in a black mannequin. It was the shiniest and prettiest necklace she'd ever seen, her eyes captivated by the beauty of the necklace as she reaches out to touch it.

"What do you think you're doing"

The queen jumps as she turns around to see Pierce, awkwardly laughing and smiling at the Daemo.

"I was looking at this necklace nothing more" she says

Pierce nods as she gesture the female to follow him, the queen not protesting as she didn't want to annoy Pierce more than she probably was. Before exiting the store she looked at the necklace once more, bitting her lower lips as she felt her heart become heavy.

'It's just a necklace. I can come back to buy it later' (Y/N) thought as she pushes away her sad feelings, a bit a hope sparked in
The day went by quickly as the pair went store to store buying supplies for a journey the queen had to take to visit a far away kingdom for negotiation. The sun was soon to set, stores were being packed up for the day, the crowded town square was now almost empty.

"I think we should head back to the castle" Pierce says as turns to face the female

The queen nods as she follows Pierce, her mind going back to the cake that they still carried, thinking how she couldn't wait to eat it when they get back. Because of their tight schedule they weren't able to have time to sit and enjoy the pastry. It was a miracle that the cake was still in good shape from being out in the heat all day.

As they reached the castle gates, (Y/N) watched as Pierce stopped in the middle of the bridge, confused as to why they'd suddenly stopped. A small breeze passed by, the queens hair swaying back and forwards as she slightly tilts her head as Pierce turns to face her.

The magical moons of the cloudless violet night sky beamed down on the pair, the sound of the creek and critters chirping harmonizing as fireflies danced to its rhythm. The clock bells ringed in the distance as it reached the middle mark. The two Daemos starred into each other eyes as their breaths become practically the same rhythm.

"(Y/N)" Pierce says as he takes a step forwards " I uh, I know am not great with words, but I hope my actions could speak for how I feel"

The queen watched as Pierce places the boxed cake and shopping bags down into the ground, digging through his pockets as he takes out a red box. The sight of the red velvet box made (Y/N)'s breath hitched as she curiously examined it. Many thoughts ran in her head as she tried guessing what might be inside the box.

Pierce absentmindedly smiles, catching the female off guard as she glances at the soft smile the Daemo. The rheumatic thudding of her heart spreading as a soft blush crept into her face. It was the first time she'd ever seen him genuinely smile.

It was the prettiest thing she'd ever seen.

The way his smile would form a visible dimple on his left cheek, his blue eyes that showed strong emotions, the way the moonlight illuminated his tan skin. To (Y/N), he was flawless.

"I saw how you looked at the necklace back there at the store earlier" Pierce says as he cuts the female train of thought "and I know you were disappointed when we exited the store. So I decided to buy it for you and give it to you as a gift to show you how much I love you"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened as she takes a step back, her mouth slightly agape as the necklace from earlier that day was neatly placed inside the red box. The diamonds reflecting the constellations of the night sky. She stared at the necklace, then at Pierce. She was speechless and surprised.

Pierce chuckles, another rare sight to see, as gently grabs the necklace and takes a step forwards, carefully clipping the necklace around the queens neck as he didn't want to get her hair caught up. The female just watched as her blush becomes redder by the second, the sound of her heart was thudding to the point where it was the only she heard besides her shaky breathing.

"That necklace it's beautiful" Pierce says as he takes a step back, admiring the female "but it's looks more beautiful when your wearing it. It makes your horns pop out more"

The female brings up her hand to touch the necklace, the smooth diamonds caressing her fingers, her eye contact still staring at Pierce. The time seemed to slowed down as she processes what just happened, her face about to explode by the massive red blush that made her look like a tomato. Not even the cold breezes of the night could cool her down.

"Thank you" the queen finally mutters as she smiles at the alluring Daemo

"Anything for you" Pierce says as he gets hold of both of her hands, bringing them up to his lips as he gently leaves a kiss. (Y/N) bites her lips as she melts with the sudden soft touch, sparks erupting as she craved for more, but resisted.

"We should head back to the castle" (Y/N) quietly says "we don't want the others to worry"

Pierce nods as he let's go of the queens hands, already missing the warmth of her soft skin caressing his as he bends down to pick up the bags and cake. A wide smile never left his face.

The female wraps her hands around Pierce forearm, leaning her head on his shoulder as they walked to the castle, not caring if anyone saw them like this as it felt right.

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too, Pierce"

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━ ❜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 17.5K 200
Some random oneshots and preferences from MID while we wait for season two AND because I have nothing else going on! NONE of the art or characters b...
37.6K 631 42
Disclaimer Warningโ— Disclaimer Warningโ— This is totally just for fun! I love Aphmau My Inner Demons so much that I just can't wait for A My Inner Dem...
121K 3.1K 43
Thyme is a friend of Ava since college. Over the years, they maintain as close friends and decided to be roommates. After quitting her job, five hawt...
454K 13K 66
Imagine My Inner Demons, except you get to be the center of attention.... You just moved into Ava's apartment, not expecting anything to unusual, but...