moonboy||wolfstar

By cathschapters

"hey up for round two today? ;)" "depends, who is this?" ------------ wolfstar modern au disclaimer: i do not... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

epilogue

7.8K 369 238
By cathschapters

"A cat? Are you serious Remus?"

"No, you are, I'm Remus," the latter joked, shrugging off his coat.

"I can't believe I married a cat person," Sirius shook his head as the small kitten Remus had just brought home padded over to him.

"Looks like she likes you," Remus laughed as the kitten pawed Sirius' leg. "Come on, you have to admit she's adorable."

"Yeah, for now. Wait until she starts scratching everything. Cats are diabolical," Sirius said, trying to distance himself from the cat. "What's her name?"

"I was thinking Zahraa? Like the character from your book," Remus suggested.

"Hm, I'm not sure I want to associate a cat with a character from my book," Sirius said doubtfully.

"James and Lily named their cat after Freddy," Remus argued.

"Yeah, what is it with you guys and naming cats after my characters? Even the evilest villain I could write would never be as bad as a cat," Sirius said, crossing his arms and sitting on the sofa.

"You absolute child," Remus laughed, picking the kitten up and sitting beside Sirius. "What do you wanna watch?" Remus then asked, opening the tv. Every Friday when Remus came home from work they would watch a movie.

"Anything but Cats," Sirius said. Remus rolled his eyes and eventually settled on a film. Remus eventually went into the kitchen to get himself a snack. When he walked back into the living room, he found Sirius asleep, the kitten curled into itself in Sirius' lap. A loving smile made its way onto Remus' face, mentally thanking Zach for giving Sirius Remus' username instead of his that one night way back when.

a/n: holy shit i finally finished writing this fic! thank you guys so much for reading this fic, i can't believe i made it to 45k reads!! seeing your comments and votes on this story has meant the world to me and i hope i get to keep seeing them now that this story is complete. i love you all so much, thank you for reading my mediocre writing and sticking with it to the end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.7K 24
This is a Jegulus Snapchat AU I really enjoy writing chapters for this so I hope you all enjoy it. This story also includes ships like wolfstar, dorl...
303 33 13
Wolfstar One-Shots like the name says :) Requests are open! *I do not own the characters but I do own the storys* *Also JK sucks ass.*
210K 5.1K 26
i'm warning you this is very gay. so. don't be homophobic :) all rights to jkr <3
724K 22K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚞𝚜" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:...