NSFW Concepts

By alissonmario12

Basically just things that I think about sometimes... ~other than pictures, everythings original😳~ More

warmth- sfw
angry
marks
thigh
wasted
mario kart
feelings -sfw
jealousy ~ sfw
Greedy (joke story written with a friend)
shy
me, myself, and i
yours
fuck you
in class
full
all of it
halloween
Skater Boi :3
skater boi PART 2

melt

5.1K 33 0
By alissonmario12

Stern doms that finally just melt in the heat of the moment...
They think they're so rough but they get just as needy as their subs; giving into the pleasure the sub gives them.
"Aww sir/mam you can't even hold back a few more minutes..."
Its painfully exciting to see them them dying just to be inside you, craving your warmth, like a savage animal that just needs to have you.
😩😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 29.6K 49
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
657K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.5M 90.5K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
181K 13.4K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...