More Life

By jBall0ut

Part two of high-speed , a lamelo ball fan-fic๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ More

MJ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Watch๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My valentine๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
My heart๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bros 4L๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Crash๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What about..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Letting you go๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A lil update๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•
Bo$$ lady๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Two๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Change๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Bozo๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Why i love you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nonchalant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Know๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Ace๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Studio๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Live๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Airbnb๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
What happens in charlotte..๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Nova๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Best friend๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Just friends๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
24/7๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Off-white๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Good for you๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Us๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Hood๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Tombstone๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Like me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Gangsta luv๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Safe place๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Blm๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Going nowhere๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Incase you forgot๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
3K๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Mothers day๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Together๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
First๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Parties๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Kickback๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Show out๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Birthday๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
The banks๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Backdoor๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Voice๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Reggie๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Pregnant๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Congrats๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Concert๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Play with๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Move๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Loyalty๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Business๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Lies๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Set up๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Take care๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
A year๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Stress relief๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Last goodbye๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Battles๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Houston๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Dont belong๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Not me๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Surprise๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Top tier๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ
Cap๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

Date night๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ›ธ

806 43 14
By jBall0ut

" where are we going ?" I asked Kyrie . " it was a surprise but..the arcade and some more places "

" yess! " I smiled.

" how's your music going ?" He held my hand . " good, I've gotten text and emails from different labels ever since I dropped naked, I'm just trying to figure out who I wanna sign to" I shrugged .

" who do you have in mind though ?".

" universal music group , they want me to sign with them too plus they have big artists but..I'm just not sure yet" .

" well, I'm proud of you . Record deal or not " he kissed my hand making me smile .

*

" ouu let's play basketball next " I grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the basketball machines .

" may the best baller win " he smirked making me laugh and the game started .

I only missed two shots , Kyrie on the other hand missed four or five ..meaning I won .

" ahh ! You suck " I laughing in his face making him smack his lips .

" I let you win " he put his arm around me and I grabbed the tickets .

" yeah okay " I chuckled and we went to go 'cash in' our tickets to get a prize .

" you want the panda bear or the regular?" He asked while hugging me from behind .

" regular " .

The worker brought it down and gave it to us . " this shit bigger than me " we both laughed .

" look over there , they got painting ." He turned my head . " is it painting for us or are they painting us?" I chuckled and he shrugged " let's find out" he held the bear for me and we went over there.

We ended up getting a picture of us painted and it actually looked really good .

  A while later he took us to wingstop and then we sat infront of the beach .

There were people here so it wasn't quiet plus we had low music playing .

  " it's chicken stuck all in my braces !" Ky complained making me laugh and he starred at me .

" what ? It ain't my fault you got braces " I held my hands up .

" I think I know how to get them out.."

" how ?" I looked up at him .

" if you give me a kiss" he childishly smiled. " pleaseee? My gorgeous , beautiful best friend " He licked his lips and I automatically felt a waterfall down there.

  I leaned forward and smashed my lips on his . We shared a slow but a little rough kiss making me get turned on .

His hand went on the side of my neck as I bit his bottom lip making him shift in his seat a little .

Even though I'm a Virgin,I was so ready to climb in the backseat.

But since I don't think I'm ready, I climbed over on top of him and thank god his windows were tinted .

I pulled away from the kiss and his hand went on my throat , who would've thought I fell for my best friend .

  I leaned the seat back for him and he pulled me closer to his face by my neck .

" I want more than bestfriends.." he looked in between my eyes .

I did nothing but peck his lips and move down to his jawline as his hands rested on my ass.

I slowly grinder on him as I kissed and sucked on his neck leaving two hickeys, making him groan .

I went back to face him and he tilted my head to the side , wrapped his arms around me and attacked my neck .

____

I'm actually loving kyrie and nova !🥺😩 shii I need a bestie 😒😭

____

  " wanna stay the night ?" I asked kyrie as I held my teddy bear and we walked inside .

" did you ask ?" He sat down on one of the bar stools and picked up ace .

" I'll text them " I grabbed my phone and texted mom and dad and they both said yea as long as namani or keoni was here .

  " they said yea , let's go upstairs "

Ace followed us into my room , namani must be sleep cause he's not in there with her .

" I still have some of my clothes here ? I'm finna take a shower "

" yeah , look in my closet in the bottom shelf's." I yawned . I grabbed my tv remote and put on the vampire diaries on Netflix, this was my third time rewatching this shit .

  Kyrie went into my bathroom and closed the door as he hopped in the shower and I just cuddled with my bear and ace .

Ten minutes passed and I had to use the damn bathroom .

I knocked on the door and opened it a little " I'm coming in to use the bathroom!" .

I have a see through shower but the towel hanging on the bar was covering his waist and thighs so all I really saw was his abs and head .

I'm glad the shower water was loud cause hearing someone pee be weird sometimes.

" nova.." he looked over at me .

I flushed the toilet , closed the seat top and sat down on it . " yeah ?" .

" I meant what I said in the car ..I don't wanna be just best friends anymore .."

" I know ky..I like you too " I chuckled nervously and went to wash my hands .

The shower stopped and he stepped out with the towel wrapped around his waist.

I tried not to look at his print but lord it was big on soft .

He came behind me again and wrapped his arms around my waist and you know me , I pressed my butt against him a little more .

" do that again and imma bend you over " he laughed .

Just because I was a virgin didn't mean I wasn't a freak . I took his hand and lowered it it to the hem of my jeans that were unbuttoned cause I didn't button them when I got done using the bathroom.

  He peeped what I was trying to do so he lowered his hand more and rubbed me through my panties making me tilt my head back ." I get you this wet ?" He whispered in my ear sending chills down my back.

  He pushed them to the side and I felt two of his fingers rub my clit making my mouth open .

He slowly kissed on my neck and moves his fingers to my entrance " can I?" He whispered.

  " y-yes.." I nearly moaned . He inserted one finger and I bit my lip as he added another finger and went back to kissing on my neck .

" ky...kyrie" I moaned . He put his fingers in a come here motion making my my eyes slightly roll back .

  " yes ma ?" He whispered in my ear and then started hitting my spot .

" o-I-I'm cuming " I moaned and felt his jr poking me from behind .

" go ahead " . As I released on his fingers I moaned loud and he stuck them in his mouth and then kissed me . " you taste like strawberries " he smirked .

  ___

Wheww childd , I wanna put gifs in here for like freaky scenes but idkkk🙂😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 894 47
give request:) & i will try and update everyday ๐Ÿ’• please vote
72.6K 1K 26
They are in collage together. He's a cocky basketball player with a perfect life ahead of him. She's reserved and quit. While she comes off happy the...
219K 2.2K 64
Juss read it to find out ;) Some might be rated R๐Ÿ˜
218K 5.3K 49
A LaMelo Ball Book ?