AKIRA SASAKI [NARUTO]

By everalone17

Akira Sasaki the granddaughter of Hiruzen Sarutobi. She must be shielded from the world because of her abilit... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Author's Note
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Possible Sequel
Ryōhō no purotekutā

SEQUEL?

107 4 0
By everalone17

I know I did say I started writing a sequel but I wasn't happy with so I decided to start afresh.

To those who read it will see it will be different from the one I'll be writing.

So all left to say is

I hope you will check it out and that you will enjoy, love it and support it just as much as you did in this book.

Get ready y'all Akira is back with much more to give.

I will start posting the SEQUEL once this book reaches 5k views, 300 votes and 100 comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 256 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
4.1K 149 6
Kakashi was thrusted into fatherhood unexpectedly from a drunken (and frankly depressing) night. Now, he has to fight to chase his demons away to giv...
24.7K 677 28
After the Uchiha clan massacre there were two known survivors. Sasuke son of the Clan heads and Y/N the grandchild of the legendary shinobi Madara an...
25.5K 616 104
This is the story of Naruto's fraternal twin sister, Anna Uzumaki who was separated from her brother at birth during the nine tails attack in order t...