YUNGBLUD- The girl next door

By thepetitefrench

Rose Petit a french model moved near to London. Discover together how her life is gonna change, when she meet... More

Little words ♡
I- Moving day
II- Lost girl
III- NEIGHBOUR ?!
IV- Oh fook
VI- Dinner
VII- Dinner part 2
VIII- we need to talk
IX- The walk
X- Restaurant

V- My baby

12 0 0
By thepetitefrench

ROSE'S POV

6am on the clock. Never been a big sleeper but i'd love too sleep a little bit more.

Turning on the side. Turning the pillow. Turning on the other side. Nothing to do.

Going on my phone, insta, Snap etc. I am bored like really bored so i decided to took a shower. Well actually i forgot i don't have hot water yet.

I'm not lying i've checked by the window if there was any light on the house next to me, but not any type of life there.

Well it's 7am so it seems pretty normal.

As a good caffeine addict i already set my coffee machine. Actually the first thing i've done in this house. So i decided to take a cup of coffee and unpack my boxes.

So much memories rather good or not. Like this family photo. It's been a few years since my family was together... My parents wait for my brother and i to leave the house to divorce. And i lost contact with my dad. Don't even remember why or when. He's like a stranger to me. And i didn't stop living my life for him.

Actually don't like this picture. So i putted in a drawer. And now an empty frame is hanging on the wall. Fun.

I've finished everything. We say thank you ADHD.

8:30am ok really need to take a shower before work.

Morning Dom i'm sorry to bother
you but i don't have hot water rn
and i was wondering if i could
come ?

The guy next door :

Hi Rose !
Yes no problem come.

Well i need to find an outfit. Calculating cuz i'm gonna work, and then need to go out to take some grocery. And it's pretty sunny outside.

I'm in my dressing looking at all this clothes, well... Going to the basic black crop top and a long skirt with my Dc Martens. Comfortable, and easy to live with.

Phone, outfit, keys. And i'm leaving.

DOM'S POV

Hear knocking on the door. I opened it and saw her.

Rose: thank you so much. You save my life again.

And lean toward me to hug as the "hello". I smile and hug her back.

Dom: so you go upstair and it's the 2nd door on your right.

She run upstairs, but went down asap.

Rose: oh Dom if you see anything like a black car with a man scream my name.

Dom: alright.

What? Anyway. Not to sound like a psycho but she smells good. Who smells good in the morning ? That's sounds like a psycho.

I went taking my guitar in my room when i accidently heard her singing "Die for the hype". For respect i was quick so only heard a few notes and those weren't that bad.

I'm downstairs playing guitar when i saw this black car parking in front of Rose's house.

Before i did any move i heard.

Rose: HAAA TOM NO.

Tom: WHAT THE FUCK.

A door slaming and Tom runing down stairs.

I'm just here laughing my ass off.

Tom: you explain me?

Dom : after i've something to do. You alright mate?

Tom: uh think so.

Still laughing i'm going outside.

Dom: hi i'm her neighbour she's taking a shower, can i help?

?: Oh well here's the key and a letter would you gave it to her?

Dom: yeah sure ! What's your name?

?: I'm Derek she'll know. Thank you bye.

Dom: bye.

Went back on Tom just sitting there.

Dom: this man was hella strange, just like you now.

We heard noise down the stairs it's Rose. She's wearing a long black with little flower skirt and a simple black top.

Rose : Tom are you ok?

Tom: no it's you are YOU ok?

Rose: well actually you scared the shit out of me but i'm ok.

Tom: i'm really sorry i didn't-

Rose: hey i told you it's ok, you just saw my 666 tattoo has you wanted hahaha.

Tom seems really out. She seats beside him.

Rose : i promise it's ok.

She said pocking Tom's cheek. Tom smile back.

Tom: at least i saw your tattoo.

They both laughed.

Dom: Rose this came.

I'm showing her the key and the letter.

Rose: it's not my car. I don't have this key.

Dom: oh fook i'm in the shiiit.

Rose : who came? She asked taking the letter.

Dom: hum Derek.

The girl read the letter and run outside.

We heard a scream, but like a happy scream.

Tom and i went to check if she was ok.

Rose : this is my dream car i-

She took the keys that was in my hand. She jumped in it.

Rose : SHIT WRONG SIDE YOU STUPID FRENCH ASS.

I'm done. Laughing to hard. On the floor. Dead.

Tom: i'm not sure but i think she's happy.

We went to see her she still in the car.

Rose : guys i present to you my new baby. The new Jeep Wrangler all option.

Dom: you can drive? Like in England it's not the same as France.

Rose: well thanks Sherlock but this car is made for this. And i have an Australian drivers license so available here.

Dom : true.

Rose : but i still want my other baby.

Tom: another car? What is the other one.

Rose : you'll see.

She jumped out of the car. Slamming the door.

Rose: well i'm taking my thing and going to work.

She left and we stayed outside. I'm watching her running and jumping everywhere. Like i'm looking at me.

Within 5 min she's ready to go.

Rose : thank you for everything guys, dinner tonight i'm cooking. Negociation denied. See you.

And she drove away.

Tom: a second you.

Dom: think so?

Tom: well, same height, same humour, same energy. Seems like someone i live with.

He tapped my shoulder, and leave.

Dom: Can you explain me what happen with Rose.

We are sitting down on the couch with a cuppa tea.

Tom: well i wanted to go pee, then i open the door saw her and freacked out.

Dom: what you mean by see her.

Tom is looking at me in the eyes.

Tom : SAW her you know.

Dom: ooooh ouh.

❤️ By: yungblud, rosepetitactu, kieracourtt, djag_photography and 150234 others

Djag_photography: looking fire lil' sis
↪️ rosepetit : love u bro

Yungbludarmy: yungblud liked??!!

Dompinksocks: HOLLY YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL !

Rosepetitactu : mother looking fire
↪️rosepetit: 💚

Yungblud : oof 😵
↪️ Yungbludarmy : WHAT?
↪️ dompinksocks : i am not handeling this well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.5K 13
two 20-something's find themselves falling in love after faking an engagement. ((first ever Yungblud/Dominic Harrison fanfiction!!))
29.2K 555 10
⚠️⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️⚠️ Jamie is in love with her childhood friend, he is a famous singer named Yungblud (Dominic Harrison) they both deal with each oth...
12.6K 406 51
Alyssa Devine is a 29 year old British music obsessive working in cooperate London. All she wants is a job working with musicians on tour- little doe...
21.2K 554 10
Dominic Harrison is a boy in your year. Hes full of energy and excitement. Hes the polar opposite of you. You only have two close friends, and maybe...