Love Beyond Words.

By FlorK2D

Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect oppor... More

๐Ÿ’–Chapter 1๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ’–
Interlude.
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 10๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 14๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 23๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– Chapter 24 (Last) ๐Ÿ’–
New Story Alert.
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story
New Story

๐Ÿ’– Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ’–

12.5K 599 74
By FlorK2D

An angry Arnav lifted Shyam up and punched him again and Garima and Madhumati came to his rescue by pushing Arnav off him and stood in front of him shielding him and this shocking everyone.

"Amma...... What the hell are you two doing helping this scum?...... He had cheated both our family and if Arnavji hadn't accidentally heard your conversation about her engagement to this fraud and scum of the earth. " Payal yelled pausing and looking at Shyam in utter disgust. "Then she would have been made a mistress and would have ruined her life. "

Madhumati and Garima flinched in shock and fear seeing her angry avatar which they have never seen before.

"Payal dear what do you mean?....... Arnav knew about him?" Nani asked in shock as she looked at Arnav.

"Yes Nani...... I found out about him yesterday. " Arnav said and revealed how he found out about Shyam and how him, Akash, Payal and Khushi planned to come here this morning and and expose him. "We planned this so that my blind sister won't again make us villains in her life for exposing her so called  god of a husband. " Arnav said looking at his sister who looked down in shame knowing he is right because she wouldnt have believed him if she hadnt seen it with her own eyes.

"We choose this way because di would have never believed us but seeing this bastard with her own eyes will make her believe. " Akash exclaimed in anger.

Everyone except Madhumati and Garima looked at Shyam in disgust.

Nani moved closer to Shyam with tears in her eyes.

"Why did you do this to our Anjali?...... Was she not a good wife?....... Is she not beautiful enough for you?....... What did she do wrong that you ended up lusting after a young girl whom you are twelve years older than her.......... You are a shameless man and no different from Arvind Malik. " Nani cried out.

"Don't say that Devyaniji........ He is innocent and we misunderstood his intentions. " Madhumati defended shocking everyone except Garima.

Garima moved closer to Anjali and folded her hand as tears streamed down her cheeks confusing everyone.

"Am sorry my dear....... We misunderstood his intentions and made you and your family doubt him. " Garima said shocking and confusing all.

Flashback.

Madhumati was angrily cutting friuts in the kitchen in anger and Garima knew better not to interfere when Shyam entered the house holding a huge bag.

Both smiled seeing him as he moved closer to them.

"Here is some groceries for the house I bought on my way home. " Shyam said and handed the bag to Madhumati who took out all the stuffs and smiled seeing it.

She moved closer and hugged him and broke the high but the smile on her face turned to nervousness.

"Shyam dear......... I have something to tell you...... Come with us. " Madhumati said and lead him to the dining table and the trio sat down.

"So do I and mine is more important so please listen. " Shyam exclaimed nervously making the women curious.

"What is it my dear? " Madhumati asked eagerly waiting and Shyam sighed.

"I was left at a door of an orphanage where I grew up......... It was so hard at the orphanage and even though we all were family I didn't feel any family love...... So I studied hard and was able to become a lawyer and five years ago I met the love of my life. " Shyam revealed shocking the women. " And we got married,........ We have been married for four years now. "

Garima stood up from the chair in anger making Shyam squirm in his seat.

"What nonsense is this?........ You are married and yet you are staying as a paying guest and parading yourself as a bachelor........ How dare you deceive our family" Garima exclaimed in anger and Shyam stood up and held her hand and made her sit down.

"You are wrong about me...... Please listen to me and if after listening you choose to kick me out then I won't hold any grudge against you. " Shyam said calmly and an angry Garima looked at Madhumati who signalled her to listen to him and Garima gave him the go ahead. "So as I was I am married for the past four years to an amazing woman but her brother, cousin and uncle don't like me even if they don't say it I see the disapproving looks they give me and even more worse is I stay with my in-laws for two reasons....... One I travel a lot because of my cases and two it's because she is from a rich family and I want to give her the life she deserves that's why am building a house for her and I take extra cases to get more money......... My wife's grandmother and her aunt are good women but I still don't fell comfortable with the but I don't voice it because I don't want to hurt my wife......... But after meeting Khushi, she reminded me of a little girl who was at the orphanage with me and us meeting again here in Delhi was like a miracle that God was finally giving me a family and that was all of you. " Shyam said and the women felt it.

"Then why did you say you were a bachelor? " Madhumati asked.

"I never said I was a bachelor....... You assumed I was because I wasn't wearing my ring........ I do that because sometimes I work on really dangerous cases and I don't want my family to be a target even my in laws are very popular people but I don't let people know am related to them and avoid any social parties as much as I can....... And I became a paying guest because I work at the courthouse a few meters from her and it will save me money and I get to send time with all of you. " Shyam replied.

The women knew he was right and they not only jumped into conclusion but nearly git their daughter married to him.

"I don't love Khushi they were you think. " Shyam said breaking their reverie. "I love her like a sister and you guys are like a family I never had. "

Madhumati and Garima felt so bad for what they did and apologized but Shashi was looking at Shyam in disgust for his lies and this didn't go unnoticed by the women but assumed it was because of his revelation.

"We will tell Khushi when she comes back and don't worry I know they will get angry for this but it's our fault. " Madhumati said with her voice laced with fear knowing Khushi and Payal will never forgive them. "I will explain everything to them. "

"So are your in-laws in Delhi? " Garima asked and Shyam nodded.

"You already know them....... They are the Raizada s. " Shyam revealed shocking them.

"Hey Nandkishore....... The Raizadas, thank God you cleared this misunderstanding or else it would have been a mess. " Madhumati exclaimed.

Immediately Madhumati was done the door bell rang and they knew it was Khushi and Madhumati asked Shyam to go open the door.

Immediately the door opened the girls gave Shyam a smile and rushed to their room not even greeting their father.

Flashback ends.

Immediately Garima was done the Raizada women looked at Shyam in remorse but the others knew something was off about the whole incident even if it sounded legitimate.

"You expect us to believe that crap you just told them? " Payal exclaimed in anger breaking their reverie.

"Payal..... Am telling the truth....... My intentions with all of you was pure and all this is a misunderstanding. " Shyam cried out as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"I don't believe you...... I will never believe you because you were always following Khushi and making her uncomfortable and you know it so please don't lie. " Payal bellowed making every jerk.

"Am sorry if I made Khushiji feel that way but she reminds me of one of the little girls at the orphanage I grew up from and that's why I was attached to her. " Shyam said in a hurt tone.

He looked at Khushi who didn't believe him and Payal seeing her uncomfortable stance and stood in front of her shielding her.

Shyam sighed sadly and moved closer to Nani and folded her hand.

"Am sorry if I came out as a liar and a deceitful man but I will never cheat on rani sahiba....... Am sorry and I apologize to you and your family and the Guptas........ All this misunderstanding is my fault........ Am sorry" Shyam cried out and left from there into his car and drove off turning a deaf eyes to a crying Anjali screaming out his name.

The neighbors gathered and started whispering to each other after hearing the commotion.

Mami and Nani helped a crying Anjali into the Gupta house and made her sit on the sofa and Garima rushed and fetched her some water which is gulped down in one drink and laid her head on Nani's shoulder.

"You people are not going to believe his stupid explanation? " Akash asked and his mother looked up angrily and so did Anjali and Nani.

"Yes we are........ Because of you and Arnav and Manohar all this is happening. " Mami accused shocking everyone except them.

"And how are we exactly responsible for this? " Arnav exclaimed in anger and Anjali stood up in anger.

"Yes the three of you are responsible....... You wanted a background check on him like some criminal and didn't take my word that he is a good man....... I know and see how you three always looked down on him....... He is trying all the best he can to make my life easy........ From working weeks on ends and all because he wants to prove his is worthy of me and all of you....... Did you hear what he said....... You and us made him so inferior he had to find another family so yes it's your fault. " Anjali yelled in tears at Akash and Arnav.

Nani supported her and so did Mami who were throwing daggers at them.

Arnav chuckled and run his hand through his hair.

"Why can't you all see what we see?......... He is a deceitful man and yet you are still falling for his lies. " Arnav yelled in frustration hyperventilating.

Khushi felt sorry for him because she knew for sure Shyam was lying and had twisted the story to fit his narrative and so did Akash and Payal including Shashi but the others were unfazed.

"I have had enough of all this...... From now on you, Akash and uncle have no right to interfere in my life again. " Anjali said emtionlessly.

"Hello hi bye bye me too...... The three of you have no right to interfere in my life. " Mami said twitching her mouth.

"Am same goes for me. " Nani supported throwing daggers at them ignoring the hurt look on their faces.

Khushi and Payal looked at a hurt Akash and Arnav was were itching to hug them and comfort them but had to restrain themselves.

Arnav chuckled and shook his head in disappointment.

"Fourteen years ago Arvind Malik cheated on maa , she found out on your wedding day and she committed suicide right in front of me even when I begged her. " Khushi and the others gasped in shock hearing this. "As if that wasn't enough the bastard took his own life to avoid accountability and immediately after their funeral our greedy uncle kicked us out on the streets and if not for mama who took us in then we would have died........ In all this everyone pampered Di forgetting I existed...... I studied and worked hard for us to be where we are today and you all denounce that I have any right over the three of you....... Fine...... You wishes are granted....... From now on I have no right over the three of you . " Arnav exclaimed in hurt and walking up to the trio. "And from now on you three have no right to decide for me or interfere in I and Akash's life. "

The trio were shocked hearing this especially Anjali who taught by threatening Arnav then he will bow to her and apologize and grovel at her feet.

"You three made your choice and now we have made ours........ Financially I will still provide for you three because you don't know how to. " Arnav said in a taunting tone shocking them. "We are done and I know how manipulative Di can be...... Starve herself, hurt herself etc but I won't bow to her anymore...... I have respected your choice and so will you. "

Arnav then turned to the Guptas.

"Am sorry for everything........ If I hadn't released that video out of a bruised ego then none of this would have happened but am some how glad it did because my family had shown their true colors because of that...... But am sorry for the inconvenience caused in that process. " Arnav apologized sincerely and Shashi mumbled and Khushi held Arnav's hand and pulled him closer to Shashi and kneeled down to his level.

Shashi smiled and a confused Arnav looked at Khushi not understanding.

"Arnavji......... He has forgiven you and so have I . " Khushi said smiling and Arnav tears teared up hearing this.

He and Akash then took their leave after Madhumati and Garima apologized for the misunderstanding and the Raizadas and a Jha let the Gupta house.

To be continued.

Teasers.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️button,comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 14.4K 37
She watched her so called sister in law smiling happily after all the pain she put them through but now she was done and was going to take the right...
424K 21.5K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...
69.7K 2.8K 11
Khushi feels betrayed when Arnav agrees to send her back to Laxminagar at Anjali's insistence. What changes this incident brings in their lives, is t...