Our Little Secret

By ALEX23FOX

" I promise I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. " Her eyes were a trap that never failed to capt... More

First meeting ( art doesn't belong to me )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
recommend
Chapter 12
art
Chapter 13
ending idea
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
authors note
⚠️⚠️⚠️notice⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Gomen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
heyo
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
for fun.

Chapter 18

1K 40 7
By ALEX23FOX

Hospital room

Kanae walked into the room to see her sister fully conscious sitting up and staring outside the window.

" Shinobu? " Kanae asked as she walked closer but her sister didn't show any signs rather she continued to look out the window. " Shinobu say something you've been scaring me this morning and I don....... "

" I met him. " Shinobu said cutting her sisters words off.

" What are you t..... "

" He's name is Douma and he is a real creep. " Shinobu said looking at her sisters with emotionless eyes.

" Shinobu you told me this before I know. " Kanae said holding her sisters cheek and caressing it.

" Except you don't. I lied to you. I never met him once it was occasional he would threaten me to meeting with him. " Shinobu looked out the window once more. " Kanae you love me right? You'd be willing to let me be with the one I love right? "

" Shinobu your not making any sense right now and damnit I'm freightened at the fact that you don't come to me with your problems. I promised to look after you two if I can't do that then what am I good for. " Kanae spoke out loud letting emotions pour into the room warm tears ran down her cheeks as she looked at her little sister. Shinobu turned with a guilt torn expression as she rethought her decision to tell her sister about last night. " Shinobu talk to me please. " Kanae spoke in a broken tone making Shinobu flinch on instinct her mind thinking of a good a well believable lie. It was silent for a while before Shinobu thought of something bowing her head down Shinobu spoke with a heavy heart

" Kanae it isn't your fault it's my own. I just got so caught up in my heart strings I failed to realise what was happening to me. " Kanae gave her a confused look and tilted her head to the side. " Turns out my crush wasn't just a crush. I fell hard head over heels for Tomioka-sensei. " ' oh god please forgive me for this and sorry Giyu for putting you on thin ice like this. ' she thought as she took a breath prepared to speak but Kanae beat her to it.

" All this over a guy? " Kanae asked really started to get confused.

" No, no no well yes. I kinda confessed to sensei last night. Of course he rejected me saying student teachers aren't allowed to date. But me being me I expected to much and instantly fell into depression after he said that. " Kanae looked at her sister then bowed her head with her shoulders shaking. Shinobu panicked thinking she was crying was about to add to the list but stopped when she heard a giggle coming from Kanae.

" Oh my goodness Shinobu. I actually thought something awful happened. I was so freightened. " Kanae said amidst giggles Shinobu tilted her head to the side in disbelief of how her sister shrugged such an issue aside.

" But it is awful. I'm in a depressed state al....... "

" Oh sweetheart that's not an awful thing. " Kanae said pulling Shinobu into a warming embrace. " You see we can't choose who we love but we can learn from those faults and heartbreak. This just makes you stronger as a woman. " She said kissing the crown of her sisters head. Shinobu was sunk into the warm embrace loving the feeling of being close to her sister like this.

" Wait. Where's Kanao? " Shinobu asked pulling away her eyes looked around the room and sure enough they were alone.

" It's alright dad is with her. I had to m- "

" Dad!? You left her with him Kanae are you forgetful or what. " Shinobu jumped from bed and towards the door ignoring the slight pain in her abdomen. Kanae didn't get the chance to protest because of her sisters speed and the fact that she'd already flung the door open. Shinobu peeked outside to find a sight that made her freeze. Kanae rushing to assist her sister back also saw the current and froze.

" Heh? " Both sisters stood dumbfounded as they stared at the sight before them. Kanao sat with their father on the floor both their legs crossed before them making small talk and laughing every few.

" Your joking right? She actually did that. " Mr Kocho said amidst laughter. Kanao only nodded with a giggle.

" It's true sometimes you'd swear Shinobu and Tomioka-sensei were a married couple with the way they bicker. Though she'd do most of the talking. " Kanao said making Mr Kocho laugh harder at the image trying to imagine how any man would deal with Shinobu and her hot temper.

" Ummmmm are we in the right dimension? " Shinobu asked out loud making the father daughter dou turn to her.

" I think I'm dreaming. " Kanae said rubbing her eyes

" Oh Kanae...  "

" Nee-san shouldn't you be in bed resting? " Kanao asked

" Yeah. " Shinobu turned and walked into the room stumbling a few steps before getting to the bed and laying in it. The rest of the Kocho family walked into the room and they sat conversating.

Elsewhere

Giyu looked out at the end of the couch looking down at his laptop recording the scores of his students. He had been up since five in the morning and now he was drained. Just as he was about to finish up his current paper a urgent knock sounded on his door startling him.

" Damnit who could be here this early? " He asked himself approaching his door. Opening it he saw people he hadn't expected at all, there in the flesh stood two people before him making his mouth hang open as he watched the two.

" It's been a while hasn't Gi-chan. " The woman chided with a happy tone as her hand rubbed the swollen belly. The man next to her chuckled at the nickname.

" It has been a while hasn't it. So Giyu you still a crybaby? " The man asked slightly laughing at his own words.

" Sabito? Makomo? " Giyu asked to confirm he wasn't dreaming as he stared at his two childhood friends in disbelief.

" Don't forget about little Gi-kun over here. " Makomo said pointing to her belly as she smiled her brightest smile. Giyu looked down at her belly then back to the woman, he knew she was pregnant but never really got to see her much after she found out. " Always so rude Giyu aren't you gonna invite us in. I mean you can't leave a pregnant woman standing."

" Ahhh of course come on in. Make your selves at home. " Giyu spoke stepping to the side and opening the door wide open. The two walked in and took off their coat hanging them on the coat hanger while Giyu closed the door and followed behind them. " What are you guys doing here? "

" Oh are we not welcome? " Sabito asked with a mocking as he drew closer to Giyu.

" Of course your welcome it's just that I thought you'd be Urodaki untill the baby was born. " Giyu spoke stepping into the living room with the rest of them.

" Well yeah but Nezuko called on Friday and said something about you being depressed. " Makomo said with a smile and Giyu groaned in annoyance.

" Oh Nezuko always so innocent. " Giyu muttered under his breath as he face palmed though he had to give her credit for seeing past his facade. " Guys you didn't have to go through all that trouble I'm fine and besides you two have a baby to prepare for. "

" It's fine Giyu we're friends besides Sabito volunteered to set the nursery while we talked. " Makomo said with a smile the boys looked to each other both equally surprised.

" I don't rem.... Oof. " Sabito held his stomach as Makomo gave him a glare. " Remember where I put the car keys. "

" Oh here they are dear. " Sabito grunted in annoyance and took them from his pregnant wife.

" Great I'll be going. Giyu don't try anything she's mine. " Sabito said getting up to leave.

" She's your wife and pregnant for Petes sake I couldn't do anything even if I wanted. " Giyu shot back as he rolled his eyes at his best friends childish antics. Sabito just walked out the door without a reply. " He's still as childish as he was back then huh. "

" You have no idea it's like raising a child while waiting for another. " Makomo said with a smile " Anyway what's with you? "

" Oh that really Makomo it's fine it.....  "

" Giyu we've been friends since 10 years old don't try lying to me. Who's she? " Makomo gave a cheeky smile  as she looked him in the eye.

" What? "

" Come on Giyu you can't fool me. Sabito was in the same state when we first broke up. " Makomo said with a small smile. " Alright tal...... "

" Hello Giyu were home! " A sweet voice yelled as the door opened. ' Saved by the bell. ' Giyu said getting up and going to greet Nezuko and Tanjiro at the door.

" Hey you two welcome back. I have a surprise for you. " Giyu said grabbing their wrist and pulling them to the living room. There sat Makomo smiling as she gazed at the two now grown siblings.

" Makomo!! " That yelled out happily as they ran to hug her.

" Alright you three catch up and I'll go help Sabito. " Giyu said picking up his car keys not giving anyone a chance to actually oppose before he left effectively avoiding Makomo's questioning self.

_____________

A.N yes I know nearly a month since I updated sorry I was just busy and really lost the whole writing scheme or writer's block if you call it. I'll try to finish this book soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 376 19
This was supposed to be my friend's story but she was too damn lazy to update so this is why I'm the one finishing her story (-_-) anyways, Watanabe...
32.9K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
65.9K 2K 46
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...
2.8K 55 8
/ 2nd Season, Sequel to the Book 'After The Fight' / This final war is going to be the key of resolving the conflicts happening between them. Kanao w...