UNSTOPPABLE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

He was the DON of the college as well as the heartthrob of his college girls. He has been surrounded by the g... More

1 Don
2 Trick
3 Target
4 Help
5 Who is she?
6 I'm the girl
7 Is the girl Khushi?
8 I got her
9 Thanking Style
10 Arvind and Khushi
11 Arnav in Gupta House
12 She is alive
13 The Truth
14 Arvind's Ratna...
16 Old Memories
17 Mother's stand
18 Affirmation
19 Guidance of Mother
20 Changed behavior
21 Confused Khushi
22 Responsibility
23 Kishan and Stella
24 Khushi and Friends
25 Angry Arnav
26 Plan Worked
27 Smiling Khushi
28 What does that mean?
29 Chellange
30 Arnav's skill
31 Confirmation
32 Engagement?
33 Bet
34 Proposal
35 The reason for the rejection
36 People and their condition
37 Angered Khushi
38 Arnav and Shashi
39 Bet Again
40 Where is Khushi?
41 Hide and Seek
42 Khushi with Arnav
43 Unexpected Proposal
44 Decision
45 Conclusion
46 Wrathful Vikas
47 Khushi was with Raizadas
48 Khushi is Kidnapped
49 Arnav was in hurry
50 The biggest Decision of Life
51 It's ME...
52 Argument between Mom and Son
53 Shashi's decision
54 No Marriage...
55 Good Boy Arnav
56 Oath
57 The Wedding
57 The Wedding
Epilogue

15 Reunion

3.8K 243 10
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 15 Reunion

Hearing her name in Arvind's voice, Ratna turned around slowly and found her husband standing with teary eyes. Her eyes widened in shock. Tears slipped from Arvind's eyes, seeing her state. A simple cotton saree told him what life she is leading.

Ratna struggled to stand due to the unexpected situation. Arvind clutched her wrist and made her stand. When he touched her hand, she busted out crying... closing her face with her left hand whereas her right hand was in Arvind's clutch. Arvind also cried and couldn't hold himself. Arnav turned the opposite side to hide his teary eyes whereas Khushi didn't feel to hide them. In fact, it was happy tears... seeing a divine reunion of an honorable couple. Even Sherlin spilled tears.

They took a few minutes to come to the composure. Ratna wiped her face with her saree pallu.

*How are you Ratna...?* Arvind asked choking.

*I was lifeless until a few minutes ago... I just got my life back...* she said spilling tears that were overpowering that day.

There was a long pause between them.

*I can't believe it's you...* she said weeping.

*I too can't believe when Khushi told me you are alive...*

Ratna looked at Khushi and smiled at her thankfully.

*Is Chotte with you?* Ratna asked fearfully as she didn't know what happened to him.

Arvind looked at Arnav, turning his face.

*Chotte...*

Arnav advanced to them.

Ratna again cried. She cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

*I'm sorry... I was unable to do mother's duty...*she apologized to Arnav.

*You are back... it's more than enough for me...* Arnav said controlling his tears but his reddened eyes told her that he cried.

She hugged him and cried. Arnav caressed her hair.

*Please don't cry, Mom. It's enough of crying...* He consoled her.

Ratna broke the hug and smiled at Arvind.

*You have brought him up very well...* she touched Arnav's cheek and again looked at Arvind.

Arnav's eyes rooted in Khushi who just turned towards Sherlin and smiled at her, doesn't want to see Arnav.

*I'm happy I got you back, Mom... let's go back to our house...*

Ratna became hesitant which was noted by the trio.

*What happened, Ratna...?* Arvind asked nervously because he had no idea about what commitment Ratna had there.

*Actually, tomorrow is Christmas... Can't we be with children tomorrow?*

Arvind huffed in relief... so did Arnav and Khushi.

*That's all you want?* Arvind asked feeling relief.

*Hann...* Ratna said.

*Sure... we will go to Delhi after celebrating Christmas with children... what say Chotte...?*

*I have no problem... of course, I'm happy staying here a few days more (he said looking at Khushi) but... what about Khushi?* he looked at her.

Arvind and Ratna also turned their face toward her.

*I will talk to Babuji...* She said looking at Arvind.

*Thank you, Beta...* Arvind said.

Taking two steps, Ratna hugged Khushi lovingly.

*Thank you so much, Khushi... you have given my life back... my husband and son back... I don't know how I'm going to be grateful to you...*

Khushi was embarrassed.

*Aunty, please relax. This is a time to be happy...*

Ratna broke the hug.

*Yes... I will be happy, because of you. I'm going to be with my husband and son, because of you. Thank you so much...* She kissed her forehead the way she kissed Arnav.

Khushi smiled at her humbly.

*She is very simple, Ratna. Do you know, this is not the first time she is helping us...* Arvind said smilingly.

Ratna raised her eyebrows in curiosity to know what help she had done already.

*She saved our Chotte's life when he met with an accident...*

Ratna widened her eyes in shock. Khushi was suffocating like hell whereas Arnav was smiling at her.

*Really?* Ratna asked.

*Yes. I was out of the station at that time, she was the one who took care of Chotte, being with him the whole night...*

*It seems God had sent you to bring happiness in our lives...* Ratna said emotionally.

*Hundred percent right...* Arvind said.

*Are you Chotte's friend?* Ratna asked Khushi.

Before she answered Ratna, Arnav answered.

*No, Mom... she is not my FRIEND... but...*

Cutting him,

*I'm his junior in college... we are studying in the same college...* Khushi said.

Not only Arnav but also Arvind controlled their chuckle.

*That's so nice... we can keep in touch with you then...* Ratna said excitedly.

Khushi gulped hard. It seems it is going to be tough for her to handle Ratna than Arnav. She has to change the topic immediately... Or else, this talk may lead her into trouble.

*What will you do here for Christmas?* she changed the topic.

Arvind and Arnav smirked at her.

*We celebrate Christmas with funds given by people every year... we don't waste money on unnecessary things... these HOME children are lacking clothes...* she said hesitatingly and looked at Arvind.

*Could YOU provide clothes for them?* She asked Arvind.

*WE will provide...*

Ratna and Khushi smiled.

That's when they saw the FATHER of the church coming towards them.

*Ratnama... who are they?* he asked.

*He is my husband and he is my son*

*Whhhhat! *the father asked unbelievably.

*Yes, father... they got to know about me through this girl and came here* she showed Khushi.

*You have done a very good job...* the father said to Khushi.

Khushi smiled slightly.

*Father, my husband, and son want to provide clothes for the children... we need your permission*

*You no need to ask for my permission Ratnama... you have more rights on the children than me to do whatever you want...*

*Thank you father...*

The father asked Arvind and Arnav about them. They shared details with the father. After a few minutes of general talks, the father left the place as that was time to do MASS*

*Sherlin, could you take them to the shop?* Ratna requested.

*Sure aunty...* Sherlin readily agreed.

*You go to Nagapattinam and get clothes for the children... I have a few works to do here... I can't give up on it...* she said responsibly.

*Chotte, do one thing... You and Khushi buy it... I will help Ratna here...*

Arnav looked at Khushi who was thinking about his words. Of course, she doesn't want to go with Arnav but Ratna and Arvind met after very long years... she didn't want to spoil their mood.

*Ok uncle...* She said making the father and son relax.

*Dad, what about arranging food for the children tomorrow?* Arnav said.

Ratna smiled at him delightfully.

*Sure...( he turned towards Sherlin) Can we arrange it here itself or should we do it in Nagapattinam?*

*We can arrange it here itself, uncle* Sherlin said.

Ratna nodded ok.

*We will get the sizes of the children to buy the dress* Arnav said to Ratna.

*I will give the measurements...* Ratna said.

*Arvind forwarded the Credit card to Arnav.

*No, Dad... I will get them through my card...* Arnav said which made Khushi wonder.

Taking the measurements of the children from Ratna, Arnav left the HOME with Khushi and Sherlin.

Sherlin took them to Nagapattinam in her car. Nagapattinam is a developing town. Arnav and Khushi were enjoying the new locality.

Sherlin asked the driver to stop the car in front of a big shop.

*We can buy the clothes here...*

Arnav and Khushi got down of the car and entered. There were enough designs in the shop that satisfied Arnav and Khushi.

*Khushi...* Arnav called Khushi.

She looked at him and he handed her a small piece of paper.

*This is the girls' list... you select clothes for them... five dresses for each girl...*

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav was about to go to the boys' section, Khushi called him.

*Arnav...*

Arnav looked at her getting amazed.

*Girls need a few more necessary things...*

Arnav understood what she is mentioning. He nodded yes.

*Shall I?* she asked.

*Yup...* he went to the third floor towards the boys' section.

Sherlin helped Khushi in the selection.

*Is it true, Khushi?* Sherlin asked.

*What?* Khushi asked while selecting dresses.

*Were you with him for the whole night in the hospital?*

Khushi stopped for a second and nodded yes.

*I think he has feelings for you...*

Khushi looked at her wondering.

*His look towards you and me differ...* she said smilingly.

Khushi selected dresses without answering her question.

*It seems, you knew it...*

Khushi didn't answer.

*If you don't know, he will let you know soon...* she chuckled.

*He is an idiot...* Khushi said.

*But you have saved the idiot...* Sherlin teased.

*That's what my mistake...*

*Oh... so what I guessed is right... he loves you and you knew it*

Khushi was silent.

*I don't think he is an idiot... see, how much he is spending on the helpless children...*

*He is a rich man...*

*Not all the rich men have the heart to help others, Khushi*

*So...?*

*I don't know...* Sherlin chuckled again.

Khushi bought inners for the girls.

*Shall we settle the bill together?* Khushi asked Sherlin.

Sherlin asked the cashier in TAMIL language.

*You can...* the cashier said.

*Her husband is going to pay the bill* Sherlin said controlling her laughter.

Though Khushi couldn't understand the full sentence she frowned hearing HUSBAND.

*What did you say?* she asked.

*I said your husband will settle the bill...*

Khushi dropped her jaw.

*Stop your NONSENSE...* she said gritting her teeth.

*It will make SENSE in some days... mark my words...*

Khushi glared at her whereas Sherlin giggled at her.

The shop owner and the shopkeepers were awestruck, seeing their purchase. No one would ever buy this many clothes in that shop's history. The bill amount was nearly one lakh sixty thousand. The shop owner sent a van to deliver the clothes.

Arnav and Khushi came home. The van followed them. Ratna was indefinably happy, seeing the load. She was happier when she saw the girl's item.

*You should thank Khushi because it's Khushi's idea...* Arnav said looking at Khushi smilingly.

*Thank you Khushi beta...* Ratna hugged Khushi lovingly. Arnav smiled at Khushi who looked down.

To be continued...

The next update is available on INKITT 

Old memories...

The children of the home became happy like ever before as they hear that they are going to get many sets of dresses that they never got. At the same time, they became sad as their favorite Ratnama is leaving them.

*Ratnama, won't you come here again?* a little boy asked her sadly.

No need to say, Ratna's eyes tear up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 10K 56
She is the Boss and he works under her. If she is a storm, he is a breeze. If she is a fire, he is ice. She used to be alone and he would be surround...
157K 7K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
1.9K 159 1
Arnav who always thought that he would never give his heart to someone suddenly his life took U turn when he collided a ordinary girl who took his b...
18K 859 4
The name is same, but not the plot. Read and enjoy. Like, comment and share.