JJK || Collection of Smuts [O...

By Casca_04

A collection of one shots~I keep updating [+18 Smut/Curses/Fluff/Adult version/head cannon] For a better expe... More

Gojo
Sukuna
Yuji
Megumi
Nobara
Toji
Maki Zenin
Naoya Zenin
Toji Zenin • Mommy •

Getou

11.9K 147 83
By Casca_04

Apparently, he's supposed to be the bad curse guy. But what do I do when he's so fucking hot?

I was captured by this curse called Getou supposedly he's a friend of Gojo-sensei's?
I've heard someone mention his name before in the Jujutsu high school. But I don't know much.

While fighting the curses this guy turned up and almost annihilated my squad. I helped them escape by getting captured.
For some reason, he doesn't want to kill me. I'd rather die than turn into a curses toy.

He has chained my hands and legs to the pillar behind me. God knows what sort of plan does he have for me. Only if I didn't run out of strength I could do something..

He's just sitting on the couch in front of me reading a book like I don't even exist.

"Oi! You curse over there pretending to read a book. "

"I'm not pretending my dear. I'm actually reading it. It's quite interesting. "

"Oh if it is then why don't you just let me go and have your peaceful book reading session? "

"Can't do that I'm afraid. You see I've taken a liking to you too Y/n."

"How do you know my name? "

"Oh, I've been watching you for quite some time now. "

"So you're not only a creep but a pervert too huh. "

"I've got to say I don't dislike your personality Y/n it's really refreshing, unlike Gojo."

"Is that the reason why you've kidnapped me? Do you think Gojo-sensei will come to save me? Pfft- he's probably buying souvenirs somewhere. "

"That does sound like him. "

"What's the real reason? "

"I told you. I find you interesting Y/n."

"You've gotta be kidding me. "

"Nope."

I sigh and lay back against the pillar.

"Well since you won't kill me. Let's just talk to waste time. What's so interesting about me that you had to kidnap me? "

"A simple explanation would just be you. "

He keeps his book aside and walks towards me. I keep my guard up.

"No need to be so tense. "

He unlocks my chains and goes back to his seat tapping his hand on the empty space next to him.

"Come closer. I don't bite. "

"Yeah right. "

"I haven't done anything to you until now have I? I could if I wanted to but I didn't. "

Well, he is right. Plus I don't have any strength left to run away or fight now.

So I make myself comfortable on the couch, sitting un-ladylike as always.

He continued to read his book and I just looked at him. Is he really a human curse?
I extended my hand towards his bangs that were falling on his face and push them back. He looked rather shaken up and grabs my hand roughly. It hurt a little.

"You know even if I'm a curse that doesn't make me any less of a man. And leaving yourself vulnerable in front of someone like me isn't a good idea. "

"Fine! Fine! Leave my hand it hurts! "

"Oh, I'm sorry."
He lowers my sleeves and licks the part where he left a mark. It stings but also feels wet and cold.

"What are you-"

He pushes me down on the couch hovering over me with his legs between mine.

"Are you even trying to resist Y/n? Do you like this? "

"I don't. "

That was a lie. For a curse, he was still too humane not to mention sexy the way his kimono was loosening exposing his chest and collarbone made me gulp.

"Why are you staring down my kimono then? "

"I just like the view. "

He comes closer burying his face in my neck he whispers,

"Want to see all of it? "

"Show me. "

___________________________________________

I don't really know much about him so this is just my perspective on him.

He seemed to like that kind of guy who looks really tough on the outside but is a softie. I've seen a lot of his crazy fans so I'll presume there's a crazy side to him too.

He'd probably sweet talk you in bed while making you do the most humiliating stuff. Like while he eats you out, makes you look at yourself while he's pleasuring you like in front of a mirror/ he'd love to record your moans and play them whenever he was lonely or jacking off.

His kink would probably be seeing you in a tough spot where you're trying your best not to be embarrassed in a position. He also loves doing it when you've had a long tiring day to exhaust you even more.

___________________________________________

If you met him when he was still a student at Jujutsu high.

Another day full of thrill and life-threatening situations I finished my mission with my teammates Gojo, Shoko and Geto.

I was heading back into the dorm when I saw Geto sneaking out. So I followed him.
He went upstairs to the roof. I don't know why does he love the roof so much he'd often spend his time here or so I've heard from Gojo.

He closes the door I sneak up and open it a little bit peaking,

"I don't know whether to be pleased about being stalked or worried."

I hear him talk loudly as he was standing on the edge placing his hand on the fence.

"If you already knew I was following you why didn't you just stop me?"
I sigh and open the door.

"I didn't know who was following me so I chose not to see right away and I would've never guessed it was you Y/n."
He takes out his usual branded cigarette pack. And searches for his lighter in his other pocket.

"Need this?"
I take out his lighter from my pocket.

"How do you have that?"
He was surprised.

"You dropped it in the hall earlier. I thought you were trying to quit smoking?"
I was mad at him. He promised us that he would try to quit his bad habit.

He sighed and looked at the sky,
"I can't help it sometimes. . . when I'm stressed."

I stand next to him.
"Why don't you try telling me what's bothering you instead of killing yourself by smoking?"

He laughs.

"You won't be happy to hear it."
He looks down at me.

"I want to hear it anyway."
I puff my cheeks in anger.

"I'm thinking of leaving. This school, leaving this life behind."
He puts the cigarette in his mouth.

I throw the lighter away in a rage.
"So you were just going to disappear on us without saying a word if I hadn't caught you right now!?"

"Yes, Y/n. This life is good don't get me wrong I love you guys, but it's taking a toll on me. I can't stand it anymore."
He picks up the lighter and hands it over to me walking away back towards the stairs.

"I don't want to. . . I don't want to let you go!"
I run and hug him from behind. My small weak body was not enough to stop him I knew. But I still didn't want to let him go.

"So you want me to suffer here Y/n? Is that what you want?"
He turns back and looks at me with lifeless eyes.

"N-No! I don't want that either! I want to be with you Geto! Even if it meant I would have to leave this place with you! I want to be there for you for now, forever!"
I stand on my toes and kiss him. It tasted like cigarettes and coffee, his lips.

He was alarmed at first but he didn't reject me. He even kissed me back, he pushed me against the wall behind me as he toyed with my tongue. Pinning my hands to the wall he pulled away catching his breath leaving my hands free,
"Y/n- are you sure about this? About me?"

'I am. I love you Geto and I would follow you anywhere. Even to the end of the world."
I smile and hug him.

"Then let's run away together Y/n. To our own world."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 129K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...