Draco's Hufflepuff

By PolkaDotsrg

Draco Malfoy is an arrogant, rich, overall bully. But what if he never cracked? What if his tough exterior me... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six (spicy)
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three (Spicy)
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty

Thirty Seven

1.7K 33 2
By PolkaDotsrg

"Haha! look! I'm a Slytherin!" Amelia exclaimed.

"Where did you get that?"

"I found it in a closet."

She was wearing one of my old quidditch jumpers. She tried to roll the sleeves up but they just rolled back down.

"Wow very cute, you're probably never going to give that back are you?"

She smiled mischievously and shrugged.
She grabbed one of my ties and wrapped it around her neck. Then she grabbed one of my suit jackets and smoothed her hair back.

"Look at me, I'm big meanie Draco Malfoy." She said in a stupid and gruff voice.

"You look ridiculous."

"No you look ridiculous."

"Are you on something?"

She just laughed and hugged me. I wasn't expecting it so I awkwardly stood there for a minute before I realized what she was doing. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a small squeeze.

"Have you seen my glasses?" She asked muffled against my chest.

"No. And take this jacket off, it's more expensive than you'd care to know."

"Hmmm." She hummed.

She stepped away from me and searched around the room.

"Are you even listening?"

She threw my jacket off onto the bed and before I could say anything she spoke up.

"I'm gonna go make some tea!" She called running out of the room and down the stairs. A loud crash followed and I cringed at the sound.

"What the hell was that?" I asked walking down the stairs.

She laid in a heap at the bottom making whimpering noises.

"I can't see."

We really needed to find her glasses..

I helped her sad little self up and walked her to the kitchen. She made the tea and poured a godawful amount of sugar into her cup.

"Do you really need that much sugar?"

"Yes, yes I do."

I studied her strange frantic movements and watched as she took a sip of her overly sweetened tea. She was very giddy this morning, I wondered if it had anything to do with what transpired the night before.

Her eyes shifted over to me and she smiled over her cup. I couldn't help but smile back, her sickening joy was contagious.

"You look good in green, maybe you were meant to be in Slytherin after all."

"Oh psh, no way."

"Your asshole of a brother made it into Slytherin somehow. How are you both so different?"

She shrugged. Her messy bed hair and the fact that she was wearing my bloody clothes made me feel so weird. She's so perfect, why is she here? She's a complete idiot and I love that. I love.. maybe I love her.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" She asked making me jump out of my thoughts.

"You're just strange."

"Uh.."

"That came out wrong, I meant to say intriguing or something like that.." I trailed off and the awkwardness lingered in the air.

"Malfoy, you're strange."

"What? No I'm not!"

She glared at me and nodded.

"And stop getting offended by everything, I mean it in all good fun. You need to stop taking things so seriously."

"I don't take things-"

She leaned forward and kisses me before I could finish. Her hands came up to the sides of my face and she giggled against my lips.

"Stop being grumpy."

"Grumpy? I'll show you grumpy." I said playfully.

I kissed her back and lifted her up onto the counter. A small clatter made her pull away.

"Ah my tea!" She exclaimed.

The cup had tipped over and spilled all over the counter. I looked at it and just shrugged. I didn't care about the mess at that moment. I just wanted to taste the sweetness from her. No wonder her skin tasted like honey, she eats too much damn sugar.

She looked at me sadly and I rolled my eyes.

"It's just tea. It's not the end of the world."

"You have to make me more." She said plainly.

"No."

She started to fold her arms.

"Fine." I replied.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. Why did she control me so easily? Not fair.

Our lips finally touched again and then she decided to move lower towards my jaw. She was really irritating yet addicting. Is that how she feels about me?

She began to suck at my skin and I had to hold onto the edge of the counter for support. I never wanted her to stop but I think I would've fainted if she kept it up for any longer.

"There, now you've got a Westworth mark." She said proudly.

I stared at her in awe and she kissed me again. The hem of the jumper lifted up above her legs and I looked down at the exposed skin there. God I couldn't take it.

She ruffled my hair and hopped down off the counter. The bubble of desire in my head popped.

"Where are you going?" I asked slightly tempted to take her hand.

I didn't mean to sound whiny but it just kind of came out that way.

"To make some food, sometimes I get hungry."

"I wasn't done with you."

Her eyes widened at me and I realized what had just come out of my mouth. I decided to go with it and grabbed her waist pulling her back towards me. She gasped and fell victim to my attack of kisses.

After a while we both came up for air letting out a bit of laughter. She rested her head against my chest and for the first time I felt like I actually needed to take care of something, like it was my job to keep someone safe. That someone just so happened to be Amelia.

I needed to tell her how I really felt but it's terrifying. If I kept on denying it, we would never have to cross that line and we could opt out at anytime. She would stay completely free.  Was it selfish that I wanted to have this forever though?

"Make me teaaaa." She said pulling the front of my shirt.

Never mind, forever is a really long time...

-
Amelia's POV

At 9 pm I brushed my teeth and put on my glasses that I had finally found. I examined my face in the mirror and squeaked. I had about five visible hickeys on my neck.

"Oh my god Draco.." I muttered.

I walked downstairs and found him dissecting a sandwich I made.

"You're supposed to eat it, not give it an exam."

He looked at me and stood up from the bar stool he was sitting on.

"Amelia..."

"Yesss?"

"There's something.. uh.."

A deafening crash made both of us fall to the floor. A loud ringing was suddenly in my left ear. There was a kind of black smoke. Tile and glass was strewn across the floor.

I felt a hand grab onto my own and recognized it as Draco's. He pulled me into the living room and looked at me like he'd seen a ghost. Or he was the ghost. He looked extremely pale.

"You need to hide."

He held onto my hand tighter and led me to a closet. Once I was inside he left the door open a crack and looked at me with sad looking eyes.

"I..." he started. "Be quiet. Don't move. Got it?"

"What?? What's happening?"

"Just shut up and stay out of sight!" He yelled in a whisper.

There was a loud whooshing sound and Draco moved away from the closet frantically. I held my breath and tried to stop my heart from beating out of my chest.

A voice I didn't recognize began to speak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 596 30
"𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱." "𝗧𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" "𝑻𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖." Gracie Owen hates him, with her whole heart. But she is stuck with him in the same friend...
440 2 49
Draco Malfoy's dark past, present, and possibly future, limits his wanted interaction with other students. But when he notices the new supposed mudbl...
594K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.6M 35.3K 108
Amelia Grey's life turns upside down when her parents make the sudden decision to move her from Ilvermorny School of Magic to Hogwarts Witchcraft and...