Young Romance -Henry Hart

By jordynmaybank

"Staring off into the sunset isn't cliche at all, especially when I'm watching it with you." -Ivory Manchester More

Ivy Manchester
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

111 3 1
By jordynmaybank

It was Saturday and I sat in the Man Cave, at the round table, watching Drake and Josh, when the elevator opened.

Henry and Charlotte walked out talking.

A second later, three men came jumped out, yelling causing Charlotte to fall to the floor and Henry to jump.

Dad came out laughing as I went to help up Charlotte.

"Ah, kids." Dad laughed out.

"Hey Ray, do you maybe want to tell us what's going on?" Charlotte asked.

"Sure. We are about to get you ready for the brawl in the hall!" Dad started punching the air.

"Wait, are you talking about the Bysh Bilsky and Charlotte fight?" Henry asked standing beside me.

"Wait." The three of us looked at each other.

"How would Ray know about that?" I shrugged.

"I didn't tell him. I was texting you all last night." I told Henry.

"Have you guys not seen the news?" Dad asked.

"What news?"

"Uh, this." Dad than changed it to the news.

"And finally, this story from Swellview High School. Notorious bad girl Bysh Bilsky was released from jail only two weeks ago, but she's already stirring up a ruckus." Trent said.

"That's right, Trent. According to our high school informant, there's gonna be a big, nasty fight."

"Apparently, Bysh will be pummeling a local teenage girl named Charlotte something on Monday morning, just before school."

"But I don't want to fight! I don't have to fight if I don't want to fight, right?" Charlotte asked as everyone started to disagree.

But don't worry, because I have brought you the best personal combat instructors who'd come here for free." Dad told Charlotte.

"And, uh, who are these guys?" Henry asked pointing to the three

"This is Sensei June, a multi-degree black belt in shishito, pad thai and quinoa." Dad went to him first

"Now, this man here is Harley Birch. He may look out of shape, but don't let the flab fool you." Dad patted Harvey's stomach as keys fell from under his flab.

"What the heck is this?" Dad asked bending down to grab the keys.

"Oh, them are my car keys." Harley grabbed them from dad.

"I'm gonna just put 'em back here in my flab."

"And, uh, who's that person?" Henry asked.

"Ah, this is Kevin." Said Dad going over to the smaller guy.

"Kevin-- ahhh!" Kevin broke a glass bottle over dad's head.

"You don't do that till I say it's okay!" Dad yelled.

"What's the matter with this---" Dad looked at us as Kevin broke another one, this time on his hand.

"Ahhh! Stop it, stop it!" Dad said as he tried to pick up something else.

"Twice?" Dad asked us as we all started laughing.

"Let go! Let go!" Dad pushed Kevin away.

"You see, Kevin is a street fighter. He utilizes items or objects he can find in the streets." Dad told us.

"Um, aren't items and objects the same thing?" Henry asked as dad gave him a look.

"Oh, hey, hey! What have I told you about sass?"

"Whoa, sorry." Henry put his hands up as I giggled.

"Now, we are all gonna work together to turn you into a rad, bad, Bysh-busting mach.... ad?" Dad asked unsure.

"But I don't want to--"

"Music!" Dad yelled cutting Charlotte off.

A romantic song started playing as we all gave dad a look.

"That is my love mix." He told us as I rose a brow.

"When was the last time that you had a date?" I asked him.

"You, can also stop with the sass." I smirked than looked at Henry who was already looking at me.

"Here we go. Upbeat montage!"

After three hours of training Charlotte, Henry and I sat at the round table, he was holding a ice pack on his elbow and I held one to his head.

"I can't believe it! I can really fight!" Charlotte cheered.

"Yeah, but now I want to see how you do against them." Dad said.

"What?" Charlotte asked confused as Sensei June came over to her.

"I can't watch." I said quickly hiding my head in Henry's chest.

Henry held me in his arms, shielding me in his chest until Charlotte let out a groan.

I pulled away to see Charlotte on the floor and Sensei June, Harley, and Kevin walking away.

Dad and Henry went to help Charlotte get up.

"I think you should stop the music." Henry told Dad.

"Yeah." Dad stopped the music.

"What happened?" Charlotte asked.

"You see, Charlotte, you can't learn everything about fighting in one three-minute montage." Dad said as Henry agreed.

"You can't."

"Well then, what was all of this training for?" Charlotte asked them.

"That's a... That's a fair question." Dad said as Charlotte headed for the elevator.

"Hey, where you going?" Henry asked.

"Home." Charlotte replied turning around.

"But we're gonna help you figure out a way to fight this girl." Dad told her as I rolled my eyes.

"I've had enough of your guys' help, okay? I'm gonna handle Bysh myself." Charlotte told them.

"Come on, you can't handle--"

"You don't know how, you're so small." I gave dad a look.

"I said I don't want your help or anyone else's, understand?"

"All right." Dad said.

"Okay, we won't help you." Henry replied.

"Thank you." Charlotte told them before stepping in to the elevator.

Once it closed, dad and Henry looked at each other.

"We're gonna help her."

"Yeah, we're gonna help her!" Dad laughed as the two boys walked away.

I rolled my eyes before following them.

"Papa." I said sweetly causing him to turn.

"Ivy."

"Can we have pizza for dinner? From that pizzeria, we used to go to." I asked.

"That's on the other side of town!" Dad groaned.

Of course, I wanted him to go to a place that is far, so I can spend time with Henry. I mean I've only been here for a week and I already have a crush.

"Please, papa." I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine. No funny business!" Dad pointed to Henry.

"Dad. We'll be fine." I told him.

Dad nodded before going to one of the tubes, he than pressed the remote as the tube went down.

"Up the tube!" Dad yelled as he shot up disappearing.

I brushed some hair behind my ear before turning to Henry.

"So." Henry and I both said causing us to laugh.

"You can go first." I told him.

Henry cleared his throat before coming over to me taking my hands into his.

"Would you like to see a movie with me next weekend? They're playing I, Tonya and I heard you talking about it." I smiled.

"I would love to see a movie with you next weekend." I told him.

"Great. Cool. Wanna watch Drake and Josh?" Henry asked.

"Sure." I said as we made our way to the round table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
66K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
96.5K 3K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
51.8K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...