Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

17- The Big Day

676 24 146
By weasleytwinsimp11

December 24 1999

"You get married tomorrow!" said Emilia jumping on a sleeping Y/n.

"Blimey E!" said Y/n as she rolled in bed and opened her eyes to see Emilia giving her a giant smile. She looked to the left to see the bed empty. "Where's Adrian?"

"Does it matter? You and I are having spa today! We're going to go get our nails done, facials, relax you for tomorrow!" said Emilia as she shook Y/n.

"Where's Zenith?" said Y/n looked at his empty crib.

"With Miles and Adrian! Get dressed! I made you breakfast as well!" said Emilia as she jumped up and walked out the room, Y/n made a face and chuckled as she got up and changed, making her way into the kitchen to see Gianna. "I also brought Gianna with me!"

"What about Hermione, Eloise and Ginny?" asked Y/n giving Emilia a look.

"Eloise is working right now and.... well-"

"You didn't invite Hermione and Ginny?" said Y/n sitting down as she chuckled.

"Well no, not for breakfast no. They're just so rude to Gianna and I had a feeling I was going to end up throwing them out a window." said Emilia as Gianna looked at her. "For some strange reason I've been really wanting eggs."

"They'll probably make you sick since you haven't had any in a really long time." said Y/n as she and Gianna began to eat, Emilia hesitated and looked at the eggs.

"How exciting, Y/n/n! You're marrying my brother! I knew it will happened." said Gianna as Y/n chuckled and looked at her. "I think when the two of you broke up, everyone else was hurting more then the two of you!"

"Oh shut up." said Y/n bursting into laugher, Emilia was now eating ice as Y/n and Gianna looked at her strangely. "What are you doing?"

"Have you ever just randomly ate ice? It's pretty good." said Emilia as Y/n and Gianna shook their head, Emilia started putting limón and some weird thing Y/n and Gianna didn't know what it was. "It's tajín, got it in Mexico. Pretty good, wanna try it?"

"Noo.. i'm good." said Gianna as Y/n chuckled and shook her head. "Do you think your friends will ever stop being assholes?"

"Well does it really matter if Hermione and Ginny like you? Mrs. Weasley does, Bill, Charlie and George do, AND Mr. Weasley." said Y/n as Gianna sighed.

"Well of course but I did really love Fred. I don't want her to think that I didn't." said Gianna as Emilia crunched on her ice.

"Hermione doesn't like you because of Ron, which is so stupid to me but whatever and Ginny just misses her older brother, Gi." said Y/n as she grabbed her arm and squeezed it. George came apparating causing them to jump and Emilia spill her ice.

"George! My ice!" said Emilia as George laughed and picked them up with his wand. "I thought you were going to be with Miles and the others."

"Yeah but I wanted to do something first and I need your help." said George as he looked at Emilia and Y/n.

"With?" said Y/n

"We're going to be busy." said Gianna as she looked up at George.

"Dye my hair." said George as the girls jaw dropped. "I don't want to look like Fred anymore."

"George, you're insane. Molly will be furious." said Y/n as Emilia continued to eat her ice with her eyebrows rose.

"Georgie, why would you want to dye your hair??" said Gianna looking at him sadly.

"Gi, doesn't it hurt to look at me? It hurts me to look in the bloody mirror." said George as Emilia stood up and smiled.

"I'll do it for you, I was trying to do the same with my white hair. I think I still have some brown hair dye!" said Emilia as she disappataed.

"Great! Sorry to do this right now!" said George as he looked at Y/n.

"Oh no, that's fine, we're just having breakfast. Care to have some?" asked Y/n as she chuckled, Emilia apparated back with boxes of hair dye as Gianna gave George a look.

"Are you sure about this, George?" asked Gianna as Emilia opened the boxes. George nodded as Y/n gave him a face.

"Well sit." said Emilia as she started to take the bottle, Y/n and Gianna were eating as Emilia parted George's hair in the middle. "Is Angelina not going to get mad at you for dying your hair?"

"Well.. that is why I came to you.. I would've had her do it but she was going to yell at me.." said George as Y/n face palmed.

"You better not tell her I did it, she's going to hunt me down!" said Emilia as she placed the dye on his hair. George chuckled and rolled his eyes as Y/n chuckled. "This smells horrible..."

"I don't smell anything." said George as Emilia looked at him.

"It does smell really bad." said Y/n as Gianna made a face.

"I don't smell anything?" said Gianna as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other.

"Maybe it's the food." said George as Emilia made a face.

"My food does not smell horrible, shut up." said Emilia as she filled the rest of his head with brown hair dye. "Now.. it's completely dyed, let's just hope you don't get random red patches."

"How long do I have to keep this in for?" asked George as Emilia looked at the box.

"Thirty minutes." said Emilia as George made a face.

"Well while you wait, you can tell us how Angie's going along with her pregnancy." said Y/n as Emilia wrapped a bag around George's hair, Y/n snorted as Emilia and Gianna cracked a smile.

"Well she's only five months along, Autumn and her had a fight the other day though.. so they aren't friends anymore. Alicia is currently at the house with her right now, she's also been getting really weird food cravings. The other day she wanted.. frog eggs.." said George as the girl looked at him in disgust. "How come Ginny, Hermione and Eloise aren't here?"

"Eloise is working." said Gianna looking away. "We'll see the other girls in a bit.."

"I wouldn't want to be with Ginny either by the way she's treating you. Don't take it personally Gi..she just misses her brother and whenever she see's you, she gets reminded of Fred." said George as he looked down, Gianna made a face and sighed.

"She doesn't have to be so rude about it..." said Gianna as she took a spoonful of yogurt.

"Yeah I know.. just give her time, alright? She doesn't understand you miss Fred just as much as the rest of us." said George as he messed up her hair. They continued to talk until Emilia looked down at her watch.

"It's time! Bend over the sink." said Emilia as George looked at her.

"Emilia! We're married!" said George sarcastically as Y/n face palmed and laughed.

"Haha you're so funny, bend over the sink." said Emilia, George obeyed while Emilia sprayed water all over his hair, washing the dye out.

"You look kind of funny." said Y/n as she looked at a now brown hair George Weasley. Emilia and Gianna looked at him as he looked in the mirror and laughed.

———
December 25th

Emilia was getting ready when she looked in the mirror and made a face. "Miles?" said Emilia as she made a face.

"Yes?" said Miles peaking his head in the room. "You look so beautifu-"

"Does this dress make me look fat?" asked Emilia as Miles made a face and looked at her.

"Isn't that good? You've been wanting to gain weight? Nothing wrong with that." said Miles as Emilia turned to look at him. "Why do you say that?"

"I don't know? Maybe it's just the dress." said Emilia as she slipped it off. "Maybe i'm just bloated from breakfast, stop feeding me so much."

Miles smirked as he wrapped his hands around her and kissed her neck. "I think you're very beautiful however." said Miles as Emilia pulled on her dress again.

Emilia's dress

"I didn't say I was ugly, I said I was getting a little stomach." said Emilia as Miles rolled his eyes and kissed her. "Go change, i'm off to Y/n's parents house, alright?"

"Of course my beautiful wife, now shut up because you don't look like you've gain any weight." said Miles looking at her, she made a face and disapparated.

Miles' fit/ giving very much Levi vibes 😏

———

"Emilia, please come in." said Mrs. L/n as Emilia walked into see Mrs. Morales, Mrs. Weasley, Eloise, Gianna, Mrs. Pucey, Ginny, Hermione and Andrés.

"There's my baby! Tell mommy to bring you over more often!" said Emilia as she picked up Andres who hugged her.

"Mummy! Take me to tias house!" said Andres as Y/n came down the stairs, with her hair and makeup done.

"Dont you look beautiful!" said Emilia looking at Y/n who was smiling.

"Couldn't have asked for a better daughter in law." said Mrs. Pucey as Y/n started laughing.

"Oh Mrs. Pucey please." said Y/n as she felt her face get hot. There was a knock on the door as Mrs. L/n opened it to see Y/n's muggle grandparents.

"Ohh! Look at my beautiful girl! So grown up, I remember you were this small." said her grandmother and pushed Emilia out of the way.

"Oh grandma.. how are you.. I thought I wasn't going to see you until later?" said Y/n looking at her mother, who shrugged.

"Yes, we're just on our way to the church, I just had to stop by and see you once before." said her grandmother as Y/n cracked a smile.

"Well bye.." said Y/n as Mrs. L/n face palmed, Gianna was giggling as Hermione and Ginny stared at her.

"Oh alright, I cant wait to see your husband! You don't visit us anymore! Is this your baby? Oh merlin he's so big for 8 months." said her grandmother, Eloise gasped and grabbed Andres from Emilia's arm.

"Thiz iz my baby! He'z going to be three in May!" said Eloise offended as Y/n and Mrs. L/n held back their laughs.

"Oh pardon me!" said her grandmother. "I'll see you much later my dear and you Y/m/n, you look.. good."

"Thanks." said Mrs. L/n as she closed the door and rolled her eyes. Y/n was giving her a face as she sighed. "You cant not invite your grandparents."

"You don't like your grandparents?" asked Hermione as Y/n sighed.

"It's complicated." said Y/n going back up the stairs, she looked in the mirror and sighed as Emilia knocked on the door and smile.

"Feeling a little nervous?" asked Emilia as Y/n looked at her and smiled.

"No, just not so sure how my muggles and wizards are going to react together." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled and looked at her.

"Don't worry, you'll have a bunch of Aurors around and the wizards side knows not to use magic. Plus what are they going to need magic for?" said Emilia with a laugh as Y/n looked at her and smiled. "We'll come on! Shall we get you in a dress now?"

"We shall." said Y/n as Emilia smiled, she helped her placed on the dress as Y/n looked in the mirror and chuckled. "Strange.."

"You look so pretty! Zenith really did make the right choice." said Emilia as they both laughed.

———

"Why do you look so nervous?" asked George as he sat looking at Adrian who was looking in the mirror.

"You aren't having cold feet?" asked Mr. L/n as Mr. Pucey, Mr. Morales and Mr. Bletchley bursted into laugher.

"That's definitely not one thing Adrian's thinking. I'm sure he's so certain about marrying Y/n." said Miles as he laid on the couch with Zenith.

"Not cold feet, Y/n and I have been married in my head since we were sixteen." said Adrian as Louis handed him his cloak. "Thanks."

Adrian's fit

"Then why do you look so nervous." said Graham as he looked at Adrian.

"Because there's going to be a lot of people!" said Adrian as he shot Graham a look.

"Mate, shut up." said Miles as he stood up. "It's not scary. Like you said to me, think of your honeymoon and in giving Zenith a little sibling!"

Mr. L/n cleared her throat as Miles and Adrian turned to look at him. "I mean you can't get mad, look at how cute this one is!" said Mr. Bletchley as he tickled Zenith. "When are you and Emilia going to give me grandkids! Huh? Cane and Gianna are taking to long."

"Gianna is not having any kids soon." said Mr. Pucey as Mr. Morales chuckled. "Merlin your kids came out just like you, liking their best friends."

"Literally all of them." said Adrian as he turned and laughed. "Here let me go change Zenith."

"I'll do it!" said Miles as he got up and walked into Zeniths room, setting him in his crib. "Now where did your mummy leave your little suit, huh?" Zenith was giggling as Miles turned to look at him. "Whats so funny?"

Zenith pointed behind Miles causing him to turn around and see his suit in the sky. "Hi!" said Zenith as Miles chuckled and picked him back up.

"Looks like your magic's coming in well, can I tell you a secret, Zenith." said Miles as he stuck Zeniths little hand in his suit.

"Yes!" said Zenith as he giggled cashing Miles to chuckled.

"I wish Emilia could have kids, I think about it sometimes when I see you or Andres but I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but her. Maybe we'll get a pet Hippogriff or something, those tend to look me at work." said Miles as Zenith stared at him. Miles chuckled and finished changing him as Zenith giggled.

"Well are you ready?" said Mr. Morales as he looked down at his watch, Miles came out with Zenith as he reached his hands out for Adrian.

"Dad!" said Zenith as Adrian grabbed him. They arrived to the church as Mrs. Pucey grabbed Zenith and made her way inside. Mrs. Morales had Andres in her hands as they entered. The room has christmas trees up and the lights were glowing like little fairy's.

"Well, let go in now, huh?" said Miles as walked in, Adrian took a breather and walked in to the top. He seen Mrs. L/n giving him a smile sitting next to what seemed to be her parents and Lucas, behind her sat the Weasleys, Angelina, Alicia and Luna with Neville and Harry next to them sat Oliver Wood and Autumn, Lee, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Spout. The rest of the people behind seemed to be Y/n's family members.

Adrian turned to the other side of the church and seen his parents, the Morales' and Bletchley family, Cane and Samantha with her parents. Behind them was the Malfoy's, Blaise Zabini, Marcus Flint, Lydia which made him turned to Miles who gave him a face. Behind them were the rest of Adrian's family when the music started playing, he turned to see Y/n coming down with her father, looking beautiful causing Adrian to smile ear to ear.

"Welcome and please be seated. When it comes to finding that special person in your life, sometimes you just know. And as we witness Adrian and Y/n gaze lovingly into each other's eyes, it is obvious to everyone here that they know and have known for quite some time." said the Officiant causing Adrian and Y/n to chuckle.

"Now, storybooks and romance novels talk of love at first sight and that's all right, I suppose, but I much prefer the notion of "Love at each sighting". Each time you see one another, you feel the love that has been growing inside you from the very first time you lock eyes to the next and to the next and all the way up to right now." continued the Officiant.

"And each new time you see one another that love grows stronger. It remembers the past, imagines the wonderful future that will be and fills your heart with joy at each new encounter. And from each day to the next you know that this is the one, you know this is the person that you belong with forever. You just know." continued the Officiant. "So, it's my great honor to officially begin the wedding."

"Adrian, do you take Y/n to be the one. The one you hold above all others, the one you hold in the highest regard, the one you hold when she needs to be held and the one you hold first and foremost in your heart and soul?" said the Officiant.

"I do." said Adrian smiling.

"Y/n, do you take Adrian, to be the one. The one you hold above all others, the one you hold in the highest regard, the one you hold when he needs to be held and the one you hold first and foremost in your heart and soul?"

"I do." said Y/n as she smiled.

"Now, for the vows, Adrian."

"You are my every dream come true, and I can't wait for the reality we get to build together. You love me in love and complete me in ways I never knew possible. I never been so sure about anything until today and I know marrying you will be the best decision i've ever made. My life is forever entangled with yours and it's been that way since we were sixteen, I know I can't live without you and you're going to be a wonderful wife, you're already a wonderful girlfriend, and a wonderful mother to our child, I couldn't ask for anyone better. When youre a kid, you asume your parents are soulmates, our kids are going to be right about that. I vow to love you until my last breathe and even as a ghost I shall love you." said Adrian as Gianna sniffed hard causing Adrian and Y/n to chuckle and cover her face.

"Miss Y/n." said the officiant.

"You have become my lover, my companion, and my best friend. There's no one else I'd want to build a life with. I get to have you by my side, my love and my husband, for eternity. I have for the first time found what I can truly love–I have found you. You've been the best person to me.. those times at school were we would sneak out past hours and go up and watch the stars or when it'll be just you and I, those moments i'll cherish forever and I can't wait to create more. I can guarantee when this life is over, my soul will continue to follow you wherever you go because a life time with you could never be enough time, I love you." said Y/n as Mrs. L/n patted her tears away as Mrs. Pucey was holding her hands to her chest, tearing up.

"May I please have the wedding rings? These rings have been around for all of time. They are made of the same atoms that existed at the very start of everything, just as the atoms that made you were. They are infinite and eternal, they are forever. Just as your love is, just as you both are." said the officiant. "Please repeat after me."

"Y/n, each time I see you, it's better than the time before, which I thought impossible as each last time was near perfection. I am so lucky, happy and honored to be yours forever. With this ring, I thee wed." said Adrian putting the ring on Y/n's finger.

"Y/n," said the officiant.

"Adrian, each time I see you, it's better than the time before, which I thought impossible as each last time was near perfection. I am so lucky, happy and honored to be yours forever. With this ring, I thee wed." said Y/n as she placed the ring on Adrian's finger.

"Many people say that love is the backbone of a marriage and they are right, but they might not fully understand all of what "love" entails. You see, love is not static. Like everything else in life, it is subject to change. The love you feel today is very likely different than the love you felt when you first met. The love you feel today will be different than the love you feel when you celebrate your 1-year anniversary and then your 10th, then 50th – and beyond. Love is more than the feeling you get when someone makes your heart happy, love is your heart remembering the history you share with one another during times that are tough. And somehow getting through those tough times makes the good times all the more lovely." said the officiant.

"They knew it – they knew they were meant to be together. Now I want you all to know this: By the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride." said the officiant, Adrian grabbed Y/n cheek and pulled her into a kiss as the room roared with cheers. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I present of today Mr. and Mrs. Pucey!"

Adrian and Y/n walked down the aisle with the groomsmen and bridesmaid behind them. "You're finally my sister in law!" said Gianna hugging Y/n.

"Congratulations, treat her right or we'll kill you." said Ginny as she hugged Adrian who gave her a look.

"Ive been treating her right since forever." said Adrian as Ginny and Hermione chuckled, Gianna gave them a look as Emilia hugged Y/n.

"Oh I was trying so hard to hold in my tears!" said Emilia bursting into tears, Miles looked at her surprised as she cried into his chest.

"Emilia!" said Y/n with a chuckle as Miles hugged her.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so happy for you two! You two deserve each other and are just so good together and you're going to be so happy!" said Emilia as Miles looked down at her as Adrian and Y/n started laughing.

"Emilia!? Are you not happy with me?" asked Miles as Emilia looked up at him and bursted into more tears.

"Of course I am! I just can't stop crying." said Emilia as Miles shook his head and chuckled as Cane wrapped his arm around Gianna while Ginny and Hermione looked at her.

"I won't lie, my eyes were sweating a bit." said George as Graham and Miles bursted into laugher.

"Who dyed your hair?" said Cane looking at him, George glanced at Emilia as Y/n and Gianna bursted into laugher.

"Myself." said George as Emilia wiped her tears.

"You look dumb." said Ginny as she looked at him.

"Oh yeah? You look dumber." said George, Cane moved Gianna's hair behind her ear as Hermione and Ginny scoffed. "Stop it you two." whispered George as he pushed them forward, Gianna made a face and turned to Cane who was looked behind him.

"Oh look at the time, we have to go!" said Graham as he sense the tension and pushed Cane forward.

"Why are they so mean to her?" asked Nick as Eloise and Hayden came out with Zenith and Andres. Adrian shrugged and grabbed Zenith as him and Y/n continued to walk.

"They're mean to her because Granger has some weird jealousy towards her and Weasley because she doesn't like that Gianna and I are together. They need to grow up and start acting their bloody age." spat Cane as Ginny and Hermione stopped walking and turned around.

"Alright! Shall we go now? No fights needed today, let's go, let's go." said Miles as he shot Cane a look.

They entered the reception as Y/n and Adrian smiled at each other, the ceiling look to have stars and their were Christmas trees in the very sides. It was filled with candles and lights that reminded them of the night sky. The walls were covered in pictures of Adrian and Y/n from Hogwarts and now. "I hope this is what you imagine it to be." said Marcel as he came up to them.

"It's perfect!" said Y/n as Emilia and Miles looked at the pictures and smiled seeing how young they were.

"I'm glad you like it, now you enjoy your day!" said Louis as him and Marcel walked off, Y/n turned to Adrian as he spun her and pulled her in closer.

"Now Y/n Pucey, I have to tell you how beautiful you are." said Adrian as he kissed her, Zenith pushed him back as he looked at him surprised.

"Mummy no!" said Zenith hugging Y/n, she laughed as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows causing him to giggle.

"I cant kiss mummy?" said Adrian as Zenith giggled and nodded his head, Y/n's muggle grandmother came up to her and took Zenith from her hands causing Zenith to start screaming as Adrian and Y/n blinked hard.

"Oh shush shush! I'm your great grandmother, your mum doesn't bring you around. Didn't know she had a child until last week!" said Y/n grandmother as Adrian turned to Y/n as Zenith continued to scream.

"Dad! Dad! Dad!!" shouted Zenith as he reached his hands out for Adrian who held his hands out for her to give him back his baby. "DAD!!"

"Oh alright." said Y/n's grandmother, she handed Zenith back to Adrian as he cried. Emilia came walking in when Zenith reached his hands out.

"Oh why are you crying? What did mommy and daddy do to you, come here my love. Are you hungry?" said Emilia taking Zenith from Adrian's arms as he hugged her.

"Oh please will you, Emilia? He got scared and he probably is hungry." said Y/n.

"Of course! Hell be spending a week with Miles and I anyways, you have nothing to worry about today, alright?" said Emilia as she walked up with Zenith who was still silently crying.

"Isn't she famous?" said Y/n's grandmother. "I didn't know she was pregnant."

"She's not pregnant?" said Y/n looking back at Emilia.

"Yes she is look at her stomach." said Y/n grandmother, Adrian and Y/n turned to look at Emilia who was handing Zenith to Miles. "She's probably about two months the most."

"I wonder if Miles knows! I bet he's going to be so excited." said Adrian as Y/n made a face and turned back to Adrian.

"She's not pregnant." said Y/n as her grandmother rolled her eyes.

"Oh whatever, are you.. one of those kind too?" asked her grandmother.

"One of what?" asked Adrian confused.

"A devils creation." said her grandmother as Y/n face palmed, Adrian stared at her with jaw dropped a bit. "Yeah, you know.. a wizard..."

"I didn't know that was the devils creation.." said Adrian as he turned to Y/n who rolled her eyes.

"So you are! Does that mean there are many wizards here, oh they have to be, your mothers parents are here and her family!" said her grandmother as she gasped and went over to her husband.

"She's been obliviated so many and still remembers the wizard thing, she's no harm though." said Y/n rolling her eyes as Adrian bursted into laugher.

"Are we really creations of the devil?" asked Adrian, Y/n shrugged as they walked to the table. Y/n's father stood up and tapped on his cup with a microphone in his hand.

"Hello everyone! I'm so glad you can join Y/n and Adrian on their special day. I just want to make a quick toast to the bride and groom. I don't think any amount of preparation can ever leave you feeling ready to give your daughter away, but if I had to choose a person to hand her to, I would choose you every time. Adrian's been such a wonderful person to my daughter and family, Y/m/n and I love him, so does Lucas. I knew the very moment when Adrian appeared at my home the summer of 1994 and the way he looked at Y/n, his love was so pure. His an excellent father to Zenith and I couldn't be happier for the two of them. It's said that when your children find true love, parents find true joy. Here's to your joy and ours!" said Mr. L/n as Adrian and Y/n smiled at him.

"Oh, how do I use this? Just speak into it? Ok." said Mr. Pucey as he stood up, Y/n chuckled as Adrian face palmed. "Well I will say Y/n has always been in Adrian's heart no matter what, I'm quite happy for these two, they deserve so much happiness and their love has always overpowered others. Congratulations."

Y/n smiled as Adrian nodded his head, she turned to him and chuckled as Zenith sat on her lap and giggled. "Adrian and Y/n getting married was not a surprised to anyone if we're honest, Adrian's been such a wonderful boy- man! He's a man now, he's not the sixteen year old boy anymore. Merlin, how time flies, doesn't it! Still till this day Adrian looks at Y/n with the same heart eyes and I knew he would be the one to love you with all his heart. It's such a lovely feeling to see you get married. I wish you lots of joy, happiness, and love on this special occasion. Also, remember that you will always be my sweet little girl, and I will always look out and worry for you. Congrats to the both of you!" said Mrs. L/n as Adrian smiled and hugged her.

"I've meet Y/n when she was sixteen and I knew Adrian loved her so dearly. He was so nervous to bring her home we had to get Emilia to kidnap her and bring her over so that we could meet her because Adrian wanted us to like her and the moment I laid my eyes on her, I knew she was perfect for my son. Y/n is so beautiful and smart and is an Auror! A wonderful mother as well. I'm so proud of the both of you, you two are so grown up now. I can't wait to see why the future holds for the two of you. Enjoy your day you two." said Mrs. Pucey as she sat down, Lucas grabbed the microphone as Adrian bursted into laugher.

"Oh you have no idea how long I had to convince my parents to let me say something!" said Lucas as Y/n stared at him with annoyance while Adrian laughed. "Well Adrian's just awesome. He's a lot nicer then Y/n, also when Adrian and Y/n where broken up, he still hung out with me! Anyways, I'm so happy he married my sister, he does make her very happy. Congratulations you two!"

"That was the cutest thing ever, but now I as the sister of the groom have a few words to say. When I first Y/n, I will admit I didn't really like her much but I was thirteen years old, I didn't know much until Adrian got hit in the head with a bludger and him and Y/n weren't even dating yet but she stayed with him until he woke up in the hospital wing, she was the first one there in the morning and the last one to leave. She's been such a wonderful friend to me even when her and Adrian weren't together and didn't even talk, she was still there for me. Even till this very day I can count on Y/n for anything and Adrian marrying her was probably the smartest idea he's ever had. Welcome to the family, love you both!" said Gianna as Y/n's eyes teared up.

"Oh my turn!" said Emilia grabbing the microphone, Y/n and Adrian chuckled as Emilia stood up. "I very much am number one fan of Y/n and Adrian, I loved them together. They were always so happy and all lovely dovely, I remember Slytherin was playing against Gryffindors and Adrian came into the tent and was like we need to win and well obviously we all kind of looked at him like duh? And he was like no we need to win because I asked Y/n if she'll be my girlfriend if Slytherin wins and well.. Slytherin didn't end up winning but Y/n went running to Adrian and pulled him into a kiss in front of the whole school and well they just started dating! And even when they were broken up they didn't leave each other alone, so I don't know what they thought because clearly they're soulmates. I'm so very happy for the both of you, Adrian being my first ever friend and Y/n being the sister I never had, Love you both and I hope you enjoy your special day!"

"Oh me, ok well I think the first time I noticed Adrian really liked Y/n was probably when he first asked her on a date. He was so nervous for no reason, Y/n had been our friend for a couple months now and she just pretty normal person, you could talk to her about anything so I didn't see why he was nervous until it was the end of the date he came into the boy's dorm where Emilia, Graham and I were at to let know E can have her dorm back, he had the biggest smile on his face and obviously Y/n was different to him and it was quite obvious to the rest of the world besides them two, now when I figured Adrian was in love with her was when he woke up from his coma to see Y/n right next to him. Y/n was a different story though, I didn't know Y/n was truly in love with Adrian until her and him broke up and we spent all night talking about him. Definitely could tell she loved him a lot, now look at them. Married with a baby, thanks for having me has your best men, mate! But their definitely cut from the same star." said Miles as he sat back down and laugh, Y/n rolled her eyes and chuckled as Adrian smiled.

"Well thankyou all for the lovely speeches! To my beautiful bride, I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day." said Adrian as he kissed Y/n, Zenith started giggling as they both looked down at him.

———

Alicia was making her way up to Miles and Emilia who was talking to George and Angelina. "You look so pretty pregnant, I can't wait to know what it will be!" said Emilia as Alicia stopped in front of them.

"Hi Miles." said Alicia as Angelina and George face palmed.

"Do you want to get punched in the throat?" said Emilia as Miles looked away and smirked.

"Oh come off it, Emilia. I just came to congratulate you." said Alicia as Miles and Emilia looked at her strangely. "You are pregnant, aren't you?"

"What? No?" said Emilia as Alicia looked down at her stomach.

"You look it." said Alicia as Emilia jaw dropped, Angelina and George looked at each other with their eyebrows risen.

"Walk away, Alicia. Because Emilia will punch you in the throat.. just walk away.. don't even say anything." said Miles, holding Emilia's arms. Alicia made a face and walked away as Emilia turned to Miles.

"I told you I was getting fat! Do I look fat?!" said Emilia turning to look at Angelina and George who made a face. "Oh I do look fat, do I! Miles were going on a diet!"

"It's happy weight, E!" said Angelina as Emilia made a noise and turned to Miles who was staring at her.

"Emilia you're not getting fat and you are not going on a diet, blimey E. You're fine, ok? Beautiful like always." said Miles as Emilia covered her face as George and Angelina quickly walked away.

———

Hermione and Ginny were sitting with Ron and Harry while Cane and Gianna were laughing in another chair with Andres. "Why do you two hate her so much?" asked Harry as he looked at Ginny and Hermione who were glaring at her.

"Look at her! She's moved on so fast. It's barely been a year since Fred died!" said Ginny as Ron sighed and looked at Ginny. "She never even cared about him!"

"And why do you?" asked Ron looking at Hermione.

"Because..." said Hermione, Harry and Ron glanced at each other and laughed.

"Ginny, her moving on doesn't have anything to do with her caring for Fred... she comes around the house more then you do. She usually takes mum out for breakfast or helps her around the house, she helps George with the joke shop, she deserves to be happy too." said Ron.

"Why do you say it like that, Ronald?" asked Hermione sharply, Harry snorted as Ron made a face.

"Well she does Hermione. We all got our happy ending, didn't we?" said Harry as Ron agreed. "If she didn't care about Fred she wouldn't try and still be there for the family, now would she?"

"No.. I guess not." said Ginny as she glared at Harry.

"Stop with the looks then!" said Ron as Ginny and Hermione looked at each other and turned back to Ron and Harry.

———

"Are you sure were suppose to be out here?" asked Samantha as her and Lucas snuck out into the snowy night.

"Well probably not but look how cool it looks with the snow!" said Lucas he pulled her to a small flower garden covered in snow. "Are you cold?"

"Just a little bit." said Samantha, Lucas took off his suit jacket and wrapped it around her as they sat down on the cold bench. "It's really pretty!"

"Yeah, I thought you'll like it! I had seen it yesterday when I came and my first thought was you!" said Lucas as he smiled, Samantha turned red and looked away.

"Really?" asked Samantha as she looked up at the sky. "Oh look.. mistletoe."

"Oh!" said Lucas, Samantha turned to look at him as he looked up at the mistletoe, Samantha grabbed his face and kissed his lips. "Merlin.."

"Sorry!" said Samantha as she got up, Lucas grabbed her hand and chuckled.

"You could've given me a warning, Sammy." said Lucas pulling her back to sit down next to him, she turned red as he chuckled and smiled. Lucas turned to look at her as she looked back at him, slowly moving back into a kiss.

"I- What are you two doing!" said Miles who bursted into laugher causing Lucas and Samantha to pull away, Graham jaw dropped as George and Adrian laughed.

"Samantha! What- Get inside." said Graham as Samantha turned a deep shade of red. "Now Samantha. What you think you're doing? You're twelve!"

"Mistletoe." said Lucas pointing up, Graham gave him a face as Samantha looked at him.

"I'm telling dad." said Graham

"Graham stop! I never told mum and dad about you and the girls you use to bring over all the time! I bet Miles doesn't know about Emilia!" said Samantha as Miles stopped laughing and looked at Graham.

"Miles does know about that and that was years ago!" said Graham as Miles made a face as Lucas sat back and glared at Graham. "You're a child!"

"Oh come off it, Graham. Your first kiss was our first  year, it's a innocent little kiss under the mistletoe." said Adrian as he rolled up a joint.

"Get inside before I tell dad." said Graham as Samantha made a face and turned to Lucas was getting up, following after Samantha when Graham stopped him. "You two are children, don't do stupid things."

Lucas shoved Graham's arm off him and scoffed, making his way inside as Graham rolled his eyes. "That boy has no care in the world." said George with a laugh.

"Seriously, you think Y/n's scary. Try seeing Lucas when he's mad, he goes mental." said Adrian with a laugh. He took a hit of the blunt and past it back to Miles. "Alright now I have to go before Y/n kills me."

They chuckled as Adrian made his way back inside to see Y/n laughing with her family members. "Oh there you are!" said Y/n as Adrian smiled and shook hands with the family members. "I wondered where you went off too."

"I went with Graham, Miles and George outside, you won't believe who I seen kissing." whispered Adrian as he laughed, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and look at him strangely.

"Who?" asked Y/n as Adrian laughed.

"Lucas and Samantha!" said Adrian as Y/n jaw dropped. "Should've seen Graham! He was so mad!"

"Aww, they're just kids." said Y/n with a laugh as Adrian cracked a smile and wrapped his arms around her, seeing Lucas and Sammy sitting down in a corner.

Hi! i got my covid vaccine on monday and now i got such bad symptoms 😭😭 i hate it here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
9.4K 406 32
Anna is living a normal life - as a property of WICKED. One day a very special boy comes into her life and changes everything. Will she be able to sa...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
620K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.