Fragile Hearts | Party Poison...

By AnyStalker707

Party Poison didn't know how much his life would change after the Fabulous Four found an injured guy in the m... More

⋅Introduction⋅
1⋅A clap with a 'Crow
2⋅All the pain
3⋅It haunts me, you save me
4⋅Your feelings, our feelings
5⋅Vulnerable
6⋅The truth
7⋅Heartache
8⋅Get on the dancefloor
10⋅Asleep or dead
11⋅I feel safe in your arms
12⋅Purifying flame
13⋅Not running away anymore
14⋅Heavy heart
15⋅Catharsis
16⋅Together, finally
17⋅Maybe
18⋅Sparkles among darkness
19⋅Memories that still live

9⋅Come party with me

503 17 12
By AnyStalker707

A quiet, pleased sigh goes past my lips the moment I feel Party's lips reaching a specific spot on my neck, but instead of just pressing a few kisses to it, the motherfucker absolutely has no mercy, in a way I have to bite down on my tongue after some point.

"Poison— Poison!" I try to breathe, letting my hands fall to his hips, squeezing them until he pulls away.

There's a smile on his lips, an innocent one – he knows what he did and he's proud of it, smiling more after I narrow my eyes at him. "C'mon, don't be annoying," he teases, tilting his head lightly. I'm about to say something when he leans in, speaking in my ear. "You seem to like my crop top a bit too much, huh? But what do you think of getting rid of it when we get back to the diner?" He brings a hand to my chest, lingering it before it goes down, fingers gently tracing the waistband of my pants. "I'd like to get rid of these tight pants of yours, too to be honest."

Fucking hell. I try to not let his words act up too much on me, both due to the placing and because I don't want to give him what he wants right away. Finally meeting his waiting gaze, I raise an eyebrow and smirk a bit. "Well, then please do it."

Kobra is wasted by the time all of us find him, that idiot. Jet just continued keeping Ghoul at least five feet away from him and under supervision, but completely ignoring Kobra making a fool of himself around and I don't think that was exactly unexpected. Poison curses under his breath, rolling his eyes in the same moment he notices what Kobra is doing, rushing to drag him back.

"We're going home," Poison says when walking past us, ignoring Kobra's complaints.

Jet breathes a chuckle, motioning for Ghoul to follow, and moves to Kobra. I don't know what he says, but it makes Kobra complain more while Jet just laughs.

"C'mon, gremlin," I tell Ghoul, wrapping an arm around his neck. He pouts cutely at me, stumbling along before all of us pile in the car. Unfortunately, Jet isn't able to drive because he got tipsy with a few drinks, so Poison does it instead, both he and I sitting on the front with the three idiots on the back. Lovely.

I sigh as feeling weirdly comfortable on the car seat; I hadn't noticed I was this tired. A ringing sound fills my ears, resulting from the change of the loud music to sudden quietness.

Most of the ride resumed itself to Party and I slapping Ghoul's hand away whenever he reached for the radio – it was obvious he wouldn't be quiet nor turn it on in an acceptable volume and we didn't want Kobra and Jet to wake up. After some point, he falls asleep.

We remained silent until arriving back at the diner, where we inevitably needed to wake the three up – well, the two, because we ended up needing to carry Ghoul to his room because he wouldn't wake up and just kept whining. Jet and Kobra could stumble their way to their own rooms and it is obvious, by their sleep state, that no one is going to do anything bad while left under no supervision.

That leaves Party and me.

As soon as closing the door behind himself and we finish kicking away our shoes, Poison approaches me, hooking his fingers around the belt loops to pull me closer until our chests are touching.

"So," he says against my lips, pecking them. "How was tonight, hm?" He gazes at me through half lidded eyes in a way that I don't know if I want to get rid of our clothes already or lock our lips together in yet another kiss, but I know both are inevitable.

"Amazing." I brush my lips lightly over his and can't help but to start pressing soft kisses to his jaw, starting to trail down his neck – he doesn't complain, leaning his head back and humming in appreciation as I start nibbling down on the skin. "It's been some good time since the last time I went there," I mumble against the skin, running my nose along his jaw before pressing a last kiss to his chin.

"I'm glad you liked it," he says with a half grin, hands on my shoulders to pull me towards the bed and I can't help but to blush as I push myself back on the bed until he stops me, pinning me down to the mattress. "But the best part of the night is now."

I'm not able to reply, only gasping when feeling Poison's hips grinding against mine, then his lips are finally pressed against mine. He hums against my lips, managing to spread my legs apart using his knee, so I dare lowering my hands to the exposed skin of his torso once again, squeezing his hips and snatching a quiet sound of approval from him.

We're forced to pull away so we are able to get rid of our shirts – better, Poison gets rid of both himself, with such an urgency that only has the heat in my lower stomach growing. He moves in such a manner I can't help but wonder for how long he's been waiting for this.

Party runs his tongue along his bottom lip before he lowers himself again and the feeling of his lips against my neck has me relaxing under his touch once again. Instead of only paying attention to my neck like he did earlier, his lips meet the skin of my chest as his hands are warm and firm against my side – feeling his lips trailing down my torso has me squirming under him, in a seek for any kind of friction, just to have his hands around my hips, holding them tightly in place.

"Poison," I breathe in a quiet plea that goes ignored by him, lips trailing down my chest with hickeys that turn into kisses according to how low he gets, but all the hope I'd been gathering suddenly dissipates with him stopping his actions.

There's a smirk on Poison's face when he pushes himself back up. "Needy."

"Well, considering how much you tease," I snap, rolling my eyes when he giggles at me. "There'll be revenge," I tell him, more focused on trying to undo my jeans.

"There will?" Poison replaces my hands with him, bending forward until our noses are brushing together, lightly. "Aw, love, I'm looking forward to it." He hums, eyes observing each of my reactions in a way I can't help but to look away with a groan, preferring to keep my thoughts to myself because Party can and will be fucking impossible.

And then I notice it. I'm yet again lost in his teasing.

"Fuck— Party!" I sigh, looking down at my pants – which are extremely uncomfortable by now –, about to undo them when Poison finally makes it himself, laughing at me. Annoying.

"Oh, how desperate for cock one can be?" The rhetorical question exudes pure sarcasm and sass and, for the first time, I find myself not exactly appreciating it, so I groan with a roll of eyes and pull away from him to get rid of my clothes myself. "No," Poison cries, extending the word, eventually interrupted by a chuckle coming from himself. "I'm sorry, baby, sugar, doll, sweetie!" He brings me close to him again, returning to his position between my legs, something he only achieves through distracting me with a kiss, lovingly cupping my face.

"You're not sorry, you're annoying!" I glare at him after we pull away, trailing my hands down his chest. I let my fingers linger over his tattoo, now noticing it says keep running.

He lets me observe him, touch him for a long moment, supporting himself up on his elbows. "C'mon, you like it!"

Rolling my eyes, I just lock our lips together yet again and, after undoing his pants, I slip my hand in it instead of pulling them down so I can touch him through his boxers. He tenses up at first, but the effects of it are soon noticeable due to how he suddenly pushes his hips into my touch at the same time a moan escapes his throat.

The kiss deepens according to how I trail my hand up, tracing the waistband of his boxers, hooking my fingers around it... just to pull away at the last moment, going back to lowering his pants.

"(K/n)!" Party immediately pulls away with a whine, resting his forehead on my shoulder.

"Good, isn't it?" I don't hold myself back from being sarcastic, though it probably doesn't sound like I had intended it to because I let a chuckle slip.

Poison grumbles under his breath, cutely scowling while getting rid of his pants; I bring myself up to my elbows to watch him, biting down on my bottom lip as watching him throw his pants and boxers to the ground. His gaze meets mine. "Like what you see?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I raise an eyebrow at him and can't help but to let out a low hum at watching him pressing kisses up my torso, starting from my hip, but said hum turns into a moan at the feeling of his hand tightly wrapped around my dick. "Fuck," I breathe, voice in a higher pitch than I expected, and the so much wanted touch has me pushing my hips up at the same time I throw my head back because Poison starts running his thumb along the veins before he comes up to smear the precum over the tip.

"No, you're not teasing," I groan, letting my fingers tangle with the bright red strands when he is close enough, light kisses pressed right above my nipple.

"Oh? And what are you going to do about that?" Poison replies in the same moment his thumb sinks into my slit and he has me moaning loudly, not having expected it. A giggle comes from him as a result and I'm totally not up to take the motherfucker's shit this time, so I pull on his hair – I'm simultaneously surprised and pleased at the moan he gasps at it.

"I told you," I breathe, feeling him pull away and trying to hold back a sigh at the loss of touch. "Or what? You think I won't try anything to you?"

"You're not funny, you know that?" His mouth twists in a funny way that has me grinning, but he maybe doesn't notice it, more focused on rummaging through the drawer of the nightstand in search of something.

"Sorry, baby," I say, watching Party come back with what seems to be a condom and a bottom of lube. "But I'm not supposed to be funny."

Party's bottom lip sticks out in a pout. "Fine, one of us gotta be normal anyways," he rolls his eyes, squirting some of the lube over his fingers, and I can't help but to breathe a chuckle at his words.

Soon, Party is hovering over me once again, lips pressed to mine firmly this time, moving slowly before his tongue pushes past my lips; he hums as I wrap my arms around his neck, letting one of my hands rest on the back of his neck. His fingers trace the inside of my thigh then take a hold of it, adjusting its position before I can feel him tracing my entrance – I need to pull away from the kiss.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop," he mutters, looking at me through equally barely open eyes, only continuing after I nod.

A finger slides in and the burning is a bit uncomfortable at first; damn, it's been so long. Soft kisses are pressed to my jaw, helping with averting the attention away from it. The second finger has a sigh escaping my lips then pulling lightly on his hand when he starts Poison starts scissoring them, but finally has me openly moaning when he reaches my prostate.

"P-Poison," I stutter and honestly wish I could hide my face the moment he pulls himself back, watching me for a moment.

He hums softly as resting his forehead against mine, eyelashes brushing tickling mine lightly – the simple gesture feels so loving, in a way, helping me with relaxing under his touch; I press a kiss to the corner of his lips in a silent demonstration of appreciation.

I slowly reach a hand down Party's chest, feeling the muscles tensing up under my touch until I wrap a hand around his dick, my grip tight and slow, and I end up unintentionally matching the rhythm of his fingers at some point. The touch makes him moan quietly, almost a whine. The quiet sounds coming from both of us cut through the thick silence of the room that extends itself outside, with it being probably past one in the morning. Not important.

"Fuck," I moan, arching my back when feeling him reaching my prostrate after slipping in a third finger, but the same almost happens to Party due to my grip tightening around him.

A kiss is pressed to my cheek before Poison is moving away and I relax back against the mattress, still breathing heavily as I try to recover and process what just happened.

"You good?" Party's voice grounds me; he is ripping open the wrapper of the condom so he can slide it on, biting down on his lip before he takes the lube in hands once again. Watching him spreading it over himself entertains me for a moment, only snapping out of it for real when his gaze meets mine, a small smirk on his face.

"Yeah." I nod, adjusting my position on the messy sheets.

Poison is soon leaning over again – I wrap a leg around him this time, holding onto his shoulder and letting my hand cup the side of his neck to pull him closer, having our lips locking in a couple of quick kisses.

It seems like Party is going to say something, but no word ever comes from his mouth. He only presses his lips together into a smile and brushes our noses together affectionately, what also has me smiling lightly while feeling his free hand taking a hold of my thigh, pushing it up. The feeling, however, of his cock brushing against mine has me blushing, shifting my hips lightly in a wordless plea. I wrap my arm around his shoulders, pulling lightly in an extra encouragement.

Finally, Party is pushing into me and the burning and slight discomfort have me tense the whole time, but I can relax at the feeling of his hips meeting my skin completely, having him muffling his moans by biting down on his bottom lip.

A low, long hum comes from me as my eyes flutter shut for a brief moment before I completely relax under Poison and bring my other leg up, trapping him there. He seems to get the hint, soon moving his hips. The first thrust is shallow and slow, but the second one is harsher, having both of us tensing up lightly. It takes him only a few seconds to build a rhythm, looking down at between us then pressing himself against me.

Poison lets out a pleased sound against my lips, our faces close, but without any kissing. His hand is still firm around my thigh, having adjusted his grip to hold onto it around the outside.

"Amazing, baby," Poison mutters, eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed in probably one of the most beautiful expressions I've seen him make. "Amazing..." His voice is tight with a moan and it has a wave of pleasure running down my spine; I start mouthing his jaw, pulling his head back by his hair to give me more access.

Quiet whines spill from Poison's lips among all the moans, enjoying the gentle tugs of my fingers around his hair.

At some point, Poison comes to a pause that almost has me whining if the new position he gets on didn't give my dick such a nice friction. My thighs tighten around his hips until I get used to the faster pace that he has his hips on, but they're even trembling slightly when the new angle of his hips is successfully reaching my prostate and making me arch my back against the mattress.

Breathy, desperate moans go past my lips and I'm worried about them for a moment, but holding them back demonstrates itself to be almost impossible with Poison's fastening pace and how good the friction becomes whenever I arch my back.

"P-Poison..." I stutter, the word turning into a moan.

"Yeah, love?" he replies so lovingly, pressing a kiss to the side of my face and squeezing my thigh lightly.

"So... So good," I breathe because I can't think of much besides what's happening or what he's doing to me, but I feel the need of letting him know about it or just telling him anything for any stupid reason.

"I know," Poison moans, face slowly sliding down my neck until I can feel his lips against my neck and, suddenly, he's grasping onto both of my thighs and pushing them up lightly.

The new position somehow allows Poison to go deeper and the heavy thrusts along with a hand wrapped around my dick making that familiar, approaching feeling start growing in my lower stomach. "Party— Fuck," I say in a shaky moan, bringing one of my hands up to grip on the headboard. He runs his thumb along my tip again, which makes me squeeze my eyes shut, arching my back yet again.

"Yeah, fuck— Yeah," Party mutters in a low tone, a description that doesn't apply to the tones of his moans. His voice is muffled against my neck, but he isn't pressing kisses or doing anything to it anymore, in a focus that leads me to believe he's also growing close.

My nails dig into his skin lightly as I drag my hand up his upper back, choking on a moan as I can feel myself getting closer to the edge – Poison doesn't help. He found a sensitive spot under the head of my dick and his thumb barely moves away from it, giving it a break only when he's moving his hand up and down while flicking his wrist or pressing his thumb down on the tip and making me cry out the same way.

"P-Party, I'm gonna," I interrupt myself with another moan, him not having stopped his hand. "'M close," I breathe, tightening my thighs against his hips and bringing my hand down to grip on the sheets as my muscles start becoming tired.

"Me too, baby, me too," Poison says and finally brings his head up, breathing heavily as his mouth hangs open. His tongue runs over his bottom lip while he observes me, seeming just as lost in pleasure as I am. "C'mon," he breathes, working his hand around my dick in a fast pace, "do it, baby, cum for me," he says messily, words running into one another.

His words are practically a trigger because I can feel the pleasure trailing up my thighs at the same moment, the knot in my lower stomach finally unraveling itself as I cum, the sticky mess falling on my abdomen and probably on Party's hand, but it doesn't matter. My vision practically goes black as I throw myself back against the mattress, clutching onto the bed sheets and anchored to reality by the feeling of Party's hand around me and his hips stuttering before a loud, whiny moan comes from him.

I'm still calming down when I can vaguely see Party discarding the condom after pulling away. He presses a kiss to my chest as coming back closer and cleans my abdomen and his hand with what I presume to be a shirt one of us used tonight; he carelessly discards it before moving to turn on his cute night lights and turn off the lights so he can come to my side.

"That was so good, so good," Party says, arms wrapped around my waist as he presses kisses to my neck.

"Yeah?" I breathe, grinning lazily. "It really was," I agree with a sigh, hugging him back and pulling him to my chest. He hums as making himself comfortable, tangling his legs with mine, and starts to slowly calm down after I start playing with his hair, absentmindedly running my fingers through the messy bright red strands until I inevitably fall asleep.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 338 23
The Unwanted Killjoys were a team neglected by other Killjoys. They run across some trouble and the Fabulous Killjoys come in to the rescue. Dr. Deat...
5.4K 281 27
Frank Iero left his wife and child to rescue the world that they had all onced loved and cherished. He did this in the company of his former band mat...
41.7K 974 20
Chaotic Venom has always been a lone killjoy facing the cruel world on her own until she ran into the leader of the fabulous four (Party Poison x Kil...
9.2K 228 19
Crash Angel can handle herself that's for sure. And she can handle other people....fairly well. But when Party Poison shows up she's not sure she can...