Fragile Hearts | Party Poison...

By AnyStalker707

Party Poison didn't know how much his life would change after the Fabulous Four found an injured guy in the m... More

⋅Introduction⋅
1⋅A clap with a 'Crow
2⋅All the pain
3⋅It haunts me, you save me
4⋅Your feelings, our feelings
5⋅Vulnerable
6⋅The truth
7⋅Heartache
9⋅Come party with me
10⋅Asleep or dead
11⋅I feel safe in your arms
12⋅Purifying flame
13⋅Not running away anymore
14⋅Heavy heart
15⋅Catharsis
16⋅Together, finally
17⋅Maybe
18⋅Sparkles among darkness
19⋅Memories that still live

8⋅Get on the dancefloor

391 15 14
By AnyStalker707

Party told the guys about my suggestion when they showed up in the diner sometime later and everyone seemed excited about it; even Jet, underneath all that coldness, though it was really fun watching Kobra cheering around the diner – rather dramatically, I must add. Ghoul, on the other hand, was practically jumping around and I really want to know the context of the glare that Jet sent him.

Most of the day was spent by Party and I lazing around because there wasn't anything to do, so it was mostly based on both of us sitting on the old couch in the convenience store with Poison throwing his legs over my lap, sometimes coming closer to cuddle to my side.

Kobra surprises me at some point – he brings me a few clothes he judges to be my size, saying I could keep them, and walks away when I ask him if he's sure about it.

"Then let's go get ready!" Party stands up with a grin and pulls me up to my feet, an arm around my waist as we make our way over to his room. "You're gonna look amazing! Do you like makeup? I like makeup, so maybe I could do yours!" The way he looks at me while waiting for an answer has me internally melting.

"Eyeshadow and eyeliner," I tell him, finally opening the door and walking in.

"Alright," he replies and makes his way over to his desk.

As Poison rummages through his drawers, I proceed to try on the clothes, leaving them on the bed so I can undress myself. He notices it and glances back at me a few times; I roll my eyes at the playful smirk tugging on his lips. Both of us chuckle.

"That one really suits you," Party says after I pull on a specific shirt. "Like, it kinda has your vibe, dunno." He shrugs and I hum thoughtfully while walking over to the body mirror.

"I guess so." I slowly nod, observing my own reflection. It has some of my favorite colors on it, along with a few dark and neon touches while there's a black and white print of a skull on the front. I'm about to tell Poison about choosing the black tight jeans with neon details when he's suddenly showing up behind me, placing a chain necklace around my neck; I look down at the moon pendant.

"I have some things you might like." He wraps his arms around my waist, looking at me through the mirror. "Just don't lose them," he grins. "But, seriously, it's difficult finding these," he mutters as he takes my wrist, clasping the chain bracelet around it.

"Don't act like I didn't know," I breathe with a small smile, bringing my wrist closer to take a look at the charms. "What are you going to wear?"

It takes us about an hour and half to get ready, if I'm not wrong, but most of it is because we end up getting distracted by things we find around Party's room and talking instead. The only time we really fell silent and got more focused was when doing each other's makeup – that if you don't consider the fact that I started laughing at the faces Poison would make whenever the brush was at least an inch away from his face and he's so fucking dramatic. Precious.

"Okay, last thing," Party rushes back into his room when we're about to leave, making me groan as I lean against the doorway to wait for him.

"C'mon!"

"Wait for a minute!" He rummages through his drawers and I sigh, turning to watch Kobra standing in the doorway to the diner – he makes a questioning motion with his hand, so I point back to Poison and he seems to understand what I mean.

"Take a look," Poison brings me back to reality and I face him again.

I don't see any difference at first and am about to ask what did he grab when noticing the gloss on his lips makes my stutters turn into incoherent mumbling. "Fucking Destroya," I mutter, bringing him close with a hand on the back of his neck – he doesn't complain, humming against my lips and deepening the kiss lightly, hands tightening around my shoulders when my tongue glides over his bottom lip.

"Party! (K/n)! Stop fucking and let's go!" Kobra's interruption makes us groan in unison as we pull away with a sigh.

"Let's go," I mutter, pecking Poison's lips and letting my hand fall to his hip as moving away. He giggles softly, locking the door before we can start walking towards the others. On the way, he cleans his mouth and there he is, applying the gloss again and trying to not grin under my gaze. "You'll kill me," I tease, squeezing his hip lightly and looking down at the exposed slice of skin due to his black shirt having some rips on it, fitting well with his punk look. So fucking beautiful.

"That's the intention, love." He winks, leaning into me lightly.

The ride until Hyper Thrust is rather long since we need to cross the rest of Zone Four, then Zone Five and part of Zone Six. Poison makes Jet drive so he can sit on the back with me, in a way that things aren't as boring as I had expected – though I'm kinda sorry for Kobra having to listen to us flirting the whole time.

Hyper Thrust already seems quite agitated when we leave the car, with Party practically dragging me out of it excitedly. To be honest, not mattering all the wanted posters around now, I'm not exactly worried about people recognizing me, even more here, where people are mostly wasted as fuck or too high. The thing is that I am a bit different, now with different clothes and longer hair, not to mention how the dye has all faded. Or, perhaps lying to myself sounds like the best for now.

"I don't think we should drink alcohol today," Party says as turning around before we even reach the entrance – I wrap an arm around him, his hands on my shoulders. "Is that fine to you?"

"Of course." I press a kiss to his jaw. "We can ask for a few alcohol-free drinks." I smile, nuzzling him softly; keeping my hands off of him is something almost impossible, he is so fucking stunning like that. I need to spend a moment gazing at him, which makes a light pink tone spread over his cheeks as he giggles.

We finally walk into the place, squirming through the people until we are able to reach the bar. Poison orders something for both of us while I lean back against the counter. He soon approaches me, a knee between my legs and hands on the counter in a way he's sort of trapping me here, but I don't mind. I lean in noticing his pouty lips, giving him a peck as resting a hand on the small of his back. Poison seems pretty pleased with all of that, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Here!" The bartender leaves two glasses by us, walking away quickly.

A hum of appreciation comes from Party as we take our glasses. "This is good," I say loud enough for him to hear over the song. "What's it?"

"Something called Summertime," he replies, looking down at the drink for a moment; it goes from a strong orange tone in the bottom that gets lighter towards the top. "Do you like the song?" My nod in response makes him grin. "Cool, I'll show you some records later."

We keep a light talk between each other until our drinks are over; that's when I decide to be the one to make the first step this time and take his hand in mine, pulling him towards the middle of the place so we can join the others in dancing. He seems happy with it, quickly starting to jump along with the song.

Party is so free, not caring about what others think or anything hence I can't help but to do the same, dancing along with him as he takes my hands in his and both of us giggle, either out of happiness or at something the other does.

There's this feeling in my chest. Whatever it is, it's the best feeling ever.

Apparently, Party's taste for music is wide. He went from singing to a calm song; to a really agitated one, with a few pop and electronic hints; to dancing along with heavy rock before slow-dancing with me.

Some of the music isn't of my liking, of course, but it doesn't stop me the slightest bit from enjoying everything. The best was probably us gazing at each other while slow dancing – it was calm for most of the time, with a few giggles here and there as we gave each other kisses out of sudden. The most adorable reaction I could snatch from him was with a kiss on his nose.

We run across Jet, Ghoul and Kobra again after some point and end up spending some time with them, what's really fun. Jet limits himself to headbanging along with the music's rhythm, what isn't far from what I expected, while Ghoul keeps up to his hyperactive self, but Kobra is so clumsy. It feels like he just isn't built for dancing; it is extremely fun to watch him, nonetheless. All of us laugh, watching him. His goal seems to be mostly to make us laugh than to dance nicely.

At the same time spending time with them is amazing, this melancholic sting still bugs me. I look at them and can't help but to imagine how things would go if my friends were also here. Poison apparently notices how my mood differs, so he takes my hand in his, starting to pull me outside.

I don't understand Poison's goal until he's pushing me back against the wall, pressing his lips to mine and that's probably the deepest kiss we've shared so far. I don't know how to explain it, but there's no urgency or need for more, it's all just for the pleasure of having our lips pressed together and spending time with each other.

Poison wraps his arms around my neck before I wrap mine around his waist, pulling him closer. My lips part lightly after feeling his tongue running along my bottom lip. I'm pretty sure we attract a few glares from people nearby, but it doesn't matter.

"Damn," Party mutters as pulling away, pecking my lips one last time.

I can't help but to chuckle softly, pressing a kiss to his cheek as he moves to lean his head against my shoulder. Humming, I rest my cheek against his head, just appreciating the closeness at all.

Somehow, he makes me feel better, even with everything that is going on.

A sigh escapes my lips as I feel calmer after everything. Having fun with the Fabulous Four is somehow very helpful and I can feel most of the stress that pursued me melting away, which is extremely good.

I absentmindedly slip a hand under his jacket and shirt to run my fingers over the skin of Poison's back, making him relax more against me; I press a kiss to his shoulder, not stopping my motions.

Looking around, I end up noticing someone looking at Party. I glare at them and they look away, so I smile proudly to myself, tightening my grip around them, but... Why? It was such an automatic reaction that only now I've come to wonder why I did that.

The thought slips away from my mind when I start feeling something against my neck and I quickly realize it's Poison pressing soft kisses to it. Maybe it's the best to not think about it – I lean my head back as a wordless encouragement, which he really takes, starting to nibble softly on the skin.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.2K 54
Gerard x Reader
10.5K 127 27
when Y/K/N falls unconscious on the zones' deserts the draculoids were already behind her. but luckily, the fabulous four are the ones to find her fi...
22.9K 662 9
You joined the fabulous killjoys after being the abandoned. You can ghoul connect instantly, becoming inseparable. Desert life is hard though and not...
41.7K 974 20
Chaotic Venom has always been a lone killjoy facing the cruel world on her own until she ran into the leader of the fabulous four (Party Poison x Kil...