๐‚๐‡๐€๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐€ 1...

Av Hjaynee

-๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„- ~๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐“ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’~ [CAN BE READ AS STAN... Mer

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž/๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง:
๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซโž
๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐–๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐žโž
๐ˆ๐• โ€ข โ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โž
๐• โ€ข โ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐งโž
๐•๐ˆ โ€ข โ'๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž'โž
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโž
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐โž
๐ˆ๐— โ€ข โ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐žโž
๐— โ€ข โ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉโž
๐—๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐๐ข๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌโž
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐žโž
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐žโž
๐—๐ˆ๐• โ€ข โ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž!โž
๐—๐• โ€ข โ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโž
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐งโž
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโž
๐—๐ˆ๐— โ€ข โ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญโž
๐—๐— โ€ข โ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญโž
๐—๐—๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌโž
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌโž
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐€๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌโž

๐—๐•๐ˆ โ€ข โ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐žโž

975 45 8
Av Hjaynee

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕𝐈 || ❝𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

Again... I can't stop thinking of the negatives, I hope Diego hasn't hit his head, or slipped and broken a bone. My mind travels to the trauma around me, poor Diego... Poor Maria.. My poor nephews... I find myself sobbing into my mother's arms, she knows how stressed I am with everything going on, I'm finding this all difficult to cope with, mentally and physically.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The night passed and I barely got any sleep, I felt how sore and tired my muscles were with every step I took, I was exhausted. I message my father to check in on how they are, mostly Diego. But he doesn't know that. He tells me that Diego is fine, he passed out because of stress, but he's lucky he didn't hit his head... And had a towel on. I want to giggle at the thought of Diego's penis flashing, but then again I'm so stressed and I don't think my father would've been laughing.

I walked into the kitchen with my fluffy socks protecting my feet against the cold laminate flooring, I could feel the fluff between my toes, giving them comfort and warmth with every step I take. I walk over to the cupboard next to the fridge and grabbed a large glass, the glass felt heavy, you could tell it was made well. I held the glass under the dispenser that is attached to the fridge. I watch as the cold water runs out and fills the glass until it was completely full, I could feel the coldness of the water transfer through the glass and onto my hand, the wave of coolness instantly relaxed my body from overheating. I take a large sip and feel relieved.

My mother comes down the stairs wearing her striped lounge wear. Her brown hair is pinned up in a high bun and her eyes sparkle with a beautiful shade of blue, I definitely have my mother's eyes, however, they may be slightly different in the smallest way. I suddenly realise the fact that my mother is wearing longue clothing, she never ever wears joggers or a matching jumper, I raise my brow to question her appearance.

"Serena? Morning honey, I didn't expect you to be awake." She walks over and fills up her cup with the water from the dispenser that I had just used, I could see the cold water flying out smashing the edges of her glass.

"Morning, where are you going this morning?" I question her and take another sip of my cold yet refreshing water.

"I'm going to visit Maria and Nicolas today, no doubt they've probably struggled sleeping." She raises her brows and downs the whole beverage and grabs herself a banana on the way out, I wave her goodbye and just like that she's gone.

I turn around to the fridge and open up the door, I feel the sudden breeze hit my body along with the scents from the contents in the fridge, I look around and try and find something appetising to fill my empty stomach.

"Good morning Serena. " I am startled by a male voice, I quickly turn around and notice Orlando standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Orlando?" I question and huff from his scare.

"Sorry to bother you." He says and gives me a small smile, I nod and allow Orlando to continue to what he was saying.

"I just wanted to inform you that we have received new information regarding the shipment due tonight. " My brow raises and my ears perk, I lean over the counter to let Orlando finish.

"Go on." I say and suddenly become eager to know what is going on.

"Well... As your father isn't here and Nicolas is not feeling his best at the moment, someone from the family has to sign for them." He sighs and looks at me, he releases his breath that I doubt he knows that he's been holding onto.

"I'll sign them." I stand up straight and suddenly feel proud, but then remember I'm no longer in the mafia.

"Wait, Orlando I'm no longer in the mafia." I sigh and my back soon slouches its self onto the chair as I watch Orlando's expression change, to a deep thinking.

"I mean, you are the boss's daughter, you still share the same blood and surname, I'm sure you'll be able to." Orlando tries to give me the reassurance and I decide to take it, I agree with him and tell him I'll sign the papers, luckily it's at nine o'clock, not too late so I can get an early night tonight and aim to get some sleep, fingers crossed.

Orlando's gone and I continue to stand there by myself, wondering what to do today, but nothing. I have no idea what to do instead of worrying about those around me.

"Lovely day isn't it?" Lia walks in with a huge smile on her face, for someone who hasn't seen her son in years she's really happy.

"Sure is." I agree with her and stay sat in my seat with the glass of water which is now not as cold, I stare at Lia and notice that her hair is curled which lays beautifully on top of her shoulders, her eye lids have a stunning shimmery gold colour which only brings out her brown eyes more.

"What are you doing today?" I want to laugh at her comment as I'm still struggling on what to do.

"Honestly? I'm not sure." I sigh and look up at her, she stands opposite me and begins to smile as well as think.

"Maybe we should do something? It would be nice to get out of the house, don't you think?"

"Yeah definitely, we could go to a café?" I'm not even sure if Lia likes cafés, but I'd love to spend more time with her. She nods in agreement and I say that I'm going to get ready, she waits in the living room as I go and get sorted.

I head for the shower and turn the knob, I let the warm water sizzle on my skin, giving the surface of my skin goosebumps as the coldness goes, my hair is luckily in a bun so there's no chance of it getting wet from the shower. I smother my body in a strawberry scented body wash and bubbles begin to appear, hiding my body. I rinse the bubbles away and walk out of the shower and wrap the cotton towel around my soaking body, giving me comfort and warmth as it dries my body with no help.

I walk to my mirror on my desk and reach for my small makeup bag, I open the black zip and rummage through the bag and pull out some concealer, mascara and some clear lip gloss. I apply the concealer under my eyes and patt it in with a sponge, I apply my mascara on my top and bottom lashes and take a look into the mirror. A second coat seems like a good option. I finally unscrew the top of my lip gloss and apply the product to my lips, letting them look juicy and plump.

I open my closet and look around to see what to wear, I decided to go for a crop top as well as a pair of shorts, the crop top was grey with spaghetti straps, and the shorts were coloured with a wash of black. I'm glad I've shaved my legs recently, it's been so warm lately. I tidy my hair up a bit more and meet Lia near the front of the door.

I looked around but heard the clicking of cutlery, I walk into the kitchen and notice Lia holding a sponge in her hand as she washes the plates.

"Lia, don't worry about that." I say to reassure her, she jumps at my arrival but nods and heads to the door with me, we lock it up and head into the pitch black car, it was so smooth and the sunlight hit it beautifully. Lia gets into the passanger side and I get into the drivers seat, we put our belts on and I ignite the engine to life.

The drive was calm and quiet on the way to the cafe, the car park was also quiet, there were only a few cars parked around, Lia and I both get out of the car and make our way to the entrance, where we're welcomed with a 'Welcome' sign hanging on the front of the door, we head in and the smell of coffee runs through my nose and right into my body, I don't usually drink coffee. But I'm feeling it.

I took a seat opposite Lia and we both ordered a piece of cake, Lia also ordered herself a large tea and I ordered myself a large coffee... I took a sip not long after it arrived, I held the mug close to my lips where the fresh steam left the cup and into my nose, leaving my blood stream already energised even before I've taken my sip. I feel the warm beverage sliding down my throat and resting comfortably on my stomach, making it feel peaceful.

Lia and I talk for awhile, I look out of the window and notice the sun shining further through the building, leaving the walls to have window imprints placed perfectly there. I smiled at Lia and I received one back.

"Are you okay?" I ask Lia honestly, I know that she's probably trying to stay strong for my family but honestly she's also going through a tough time.

"It's hard, I'm not sure what to even say to Diego... I hope he doesn't hate me." She sighs and looks down at her mug she's holding as if she's holding onto her last hope.

"Not at all, trust me. " I say and remember all of the kind things Diego has ever said about his mother, hardly ever a bad word. He loves her.

"How can you tell?"

"He has a tattoo with 'mum' written on his chest. " I blurt out and realise that I've just admitted to seeing her sons torso... But that could be because he was hot in training right? Yeah that sounds like a good excuse if that ever comes up.

"Really?" She raises her brow and tears begin to form in her eyes, I hate the fact they can't see each other at the moment. But it's not long and Diego will be home, I hope him passing out doesn't affect how long he'll be away for.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

244K 5.6K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
659K 12.4K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
95.3K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
661K 15.5K 71
Book 1 of ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...