Dragonball Mae: Origins

By kadenzajinx

Son Mae's peaceful life changed when she was taken by the Prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta. He saw her potential... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Fourteen

1.8K 63 21
By kadenzajinx

"So who do I kill first?" Nappa glanced between the six fighters. Chiaotzu and Gohan both wore panicked expressions. While the others were afraid they tried not to show it.

Mae put herself next to Gohan to try and protect him the best she could, but her arms and legs were shaking. She too was terrified of the saiyan in front of them.

"HAAH!" Nappa sprung forward.

"Now!" Piccolo yelled, alerting everyone.

Nappa went for Tien, surprising him. His three eyes widened as the saiyan came at full force. He seemed to be almost frozen.

"Drop!" Piccolo shouted trying to snap him out of it.

Nappa struck out and Tien tried to block it however his arm came off just below the elbow. Tien yelled in pain as blood spurred from the wound.

"Tien Shinhan!" Chiaotzu yelled.

Mae felt her stomach turn as she saw the severed hand hit the ground.

Vegeta let out an amused laugh at the sight.

Hearing him, Mae turned and glared at the saiyan prince.

"Time to die!" Nappa grinned and went to punch Tien.

Tien dodged and flew up into the air. "Scum!"

Nappa chuckled and followed him before kicking him back to the ground. He laid there for a moment face first, dust clouds covering him.

"No!" Chiaotzu gasped.

Bloodied, Tien forced himself up, "d-damn."

"Stubborn bastard, just won't die," Nappa said looking down.

Piccolo grit his teeth, "such power."

"M-m-m-m..." Gohan stammered, unable to find words.

"That jerk," Mae clenched her fists.

Before she could take action, Krillin ran forward, "Damn you!"

"Stop! He's too much!" Piccolo blocked his path.

"Get out of the way!" Krillin snapped before continuing to rush to help Tien.

"That's right!" Nappa laughed. He swiped his hand and a massive explosion went off in front of Krillin, knocking him back.

Piccolo covered himself from the powerful gust of wind and debris. Mae covered Gohan who hit the ground with his hands over his head. When the smoke cleared there was a huge hole in the ground where the blast went off.

"Can't even see the bottom," Piccolo said. "I've never even dreamed of such a blast."

Krillin sat on the very edge, panting, lucky to be alive. Suddenly he looked around, "where's Chiaotzu? Was he caught in the blast?!"

"Wh? What?" Tien called out.

"Nappa! Behind you!" Vegeta shouted.

"Huh?" Nappa asked, confused.

From behind him, Chiaotzu came and landed on the middle of Nappa's back, grabbing tightly to the saiyan's armor.

"What the?! Hey!" Nappa looked over his shoulder.

"Chiaotzu!" Krillin yelled.

"What is he doing?!" Mae asked while Tien stared in stunned silence.

"Urg! Why you little!" Nappa reached behind him, trying to grab at the small Chiaotzu.

"What are you doing?!" Tien scrambled to get up. "Get out of there!"

"Goodbye Tien," Chiaotzu said. "Save yourself."

"You cant!" Tien pleaded. "No please wait!"

Chiaotzu looked at his friend with tears in his eyes and gave one last smile.

"CHIAOTZU DON'T!!!" Tien reached with his one arm but it was too late.

With a huge boom, Chiaotzu blew himself up with Nappa. Mae, Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo all watched with shocked expressions.

Meanwhile, Vegeta simply continued to look amused. He smirked, looking at the explosion in the sky and let out a slight chuckle.

"Ch-Chiaotzu," Tien repeated. "No!" He yelled in grief and despair.

"So," Piccolo smirked. "He blew himself up to take out an enemy, he's won my respect."

"How could he do that?" Mae asked through her teeth.

Suddenly they noticed, as the smoke cleared, Nappa was still standing. He wiped the corner of his mouth with a laugh. "What a waste. You still don't get it do you? Alright, so first I'll kill three eyes, then the runt," he looked at Krillin. His gaze then fell to Piccolo and the half saiyan twins, "but don't worry you'll all get your turn."

"I-I-it's not possible," Krillin stammered. "It didn't even faze him. Chiaotzu gave his life for nothing."

"His life was already restored by the dragon balls," Tien said, shaking, "he can never come back again!"

"Luckily you'll soon see him in hell!" Nappa laughed.

"You'll pay for this!" Tien yelled.

"Listen," Piccolo said to Krillin and the twins. "In the instant he moves to attack he's open. We'll use that instant..."

"Good plan," Vegeta interrupted. "I hope it works," he said with a smirk.

"Why don't you shut your face," Mae snapped at the Prince. "I'll fight you myself right here right now!"

"Oh?" Vegeta raised a brow amused by the small girl. "If you do that you'll miss your 'instant'."

"So confident," Piccolo said, stopping Mae from lurching at Vegeta. "I can't wait to see your face when Goku arrives."

"And who's that?" Vegeta asked. "Your secret weapon?"

"RAAH!" Nappa yelled as he went to attack Tien.

"Go! Now!" Piccolo yelled.

Instantly, Mae, Piccolo, and Krillin sprung into action. However, Gohan was too afraid to move.

"Come at me!" Tien shouted at Nappa.

"Die!" Nappa yelled as he brought his fist down to strike.

Suddenly Piccolo appeared and punched him in the face knocking him to Krillin who kicked him up into the air. Mae clamped her fists together and smashed them down upon Nappa's head, sending him flying towards the ground.

"Gohan now!" Piccolo yelled. "Fire!"

"Uhh...uhh..." Gohan stared nervously.

"Gohan!" Piccolo yelled again.

"B-but I'm s-scared," Gohan trembled.

Mae and Krillin both gasped while Piccolo called him a coward.

"We gotta do it!" Krillin yelled and fired a kamehameha.

"Damn it!" Piccolo yelled, sending his own energy beam.

"Gohan?" Mae looked at her brother confused as to why he didn't help.

"Tch," Nappa scowled at the incoming beams and quickly dodged them.

"No! We were too late!" Krillin panted.

Nappa wiped the blood from his mouth and glared at the three fighters. "Thought you'd get away with that? You just signed your death sentences. I'll kill you all at once now! Prepare yourselves!"

Tien grinned as he looked up at Nappa, "Chiaotzu, I'll avenge you and then I'll join you. We'll never be apart." He brought his hand to his side as it began to swell with energy. Then he raised it up to eye level. "Tri beam ha!"

Instantly Nappa was hit with a massively powerful beam. He let out a yell as he was overwhelmed. Krillin and Mae both shielded themselves from the force. Even Vegeta frowned at the power Tien displayed.

However, when the smoke cleared, Nappa was still alive. "Heh, don't scare me like that."

"He's a monster," Piccolo gasped.

Tien breathed heavily and took a step forward, "I-I failed." His body fell forward and he collapsed before he took his final breath.

"He fought like a man and died like a dog," Vegeta clocked his tongue.

"N-no," Mae's eyes watered. "Not another one. Daddy when will you get here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 9.3K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger than Go...
65.6K 1.3K 19
What if Goku and Piccolo were too late to save Gohan from Raditz? Gohan has been kidnapped by Raditz to be taken to the other saiyans. Goku, Piccolo...
31.3K 805 59
{ Currently Writing } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King...
13.2K 225 51
This is a dragon ball z story I will be writing, dragon ball, dragon ball z, and dragon ball super. Disclaimer I don't own any of the dragon ball cha...