The girl with the unknown Kek...

By _lul_pop_

Y/n is the daughter of Zabuza Momochi and Aoi Rein. Aoi died at child's birth and so Y/n lives with Zabuza an... More

Character description
Chapter 1 - Meeting Team 7
Chapter 2 - Going To Konoha
Chapter 3 - Test Fight
Chapter 4 - Meeting The Sand Siblings And Chuning Exams
Chapter 5 - Chunin Exams Part 1
Chapter 7 - Chunin Exams Part 3
Chapter 8 - Chunin Exams Part 4
Chapter 9 - Jonin And Anbu?
Chapter 10 - Retrieving Sasuke
Chapter 11 - Bye Naruto And Special Training
Character Description Part 2
Chapter 12 - Back In Konoha
Chapter 13 - Retrieving Gaara
Chapter 14 - A Little Talk And Dinner At The Naras
Chapter 15 - Team Kakashi New Recuted And Otogakure
Chapter 16 - The Rasenshuriken And The Zombie Duo
Chapter 17 - A Visit From Ibiki, Kakashi And Tsunade
Chapter 18 - Peins Attack And Date~
Chapter 19 - Five Kage Summit
Chapter 20 - War Part 1
Chapter 21 - War Part 2
Chapter 22 - War End And Moving Together
Epilog

Chapter 6 - Chunin Exams Part 2

1.5K 26 8
By _lul_pop_

Y/n pov

The second exam just began and you could already hear people's death cries. I was walking through the Forrest to a small river nearby, thanks to training here I knew the area by heart.

I came to a stop and filled my water bottles when suddenly a kunai was thrown at me. I swiftly dodged and threw it straight against the attacker's head.

His teammates came out and attacked me but I just dodged.

"Hey little girl why don't you just give us your scroll and everything will be fine? I mean how old are you, 9?" Asked one of them.

"I'm 12 and I killed more people than you, so be careful and give me your scroll" I said smiling.

"Water prison" I said and trapped them. I then kind of squished the water and the two ninjas fell dead on the ground.

I took their scroll and was happy to see that it was a heaven scroll. I put it in my pouch and went to find Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto, I had a feeling that something would happen to them soon.

After a while I found Sakura trying to get an unconscious Sasuke and Naruto in a clearing.

"Hey Sakura chan, do you need help? What happened?" I asked when I approached.

"Oh Y/n chan, yes can you please take Naruto? And we fought with some pedophile snake guy and he bit Sasuke in the process."

"I see. I think I know now what happened. I'll let you with them alone, I need to do something. If you need me just throw this rock in the air and I'll be here, okay?" I asked.

She nodded and I took off in the direction Sakura came from. When I got there I tried to sense Uncle Oreo and followed the Chakra trace to a clearing that I demolished a 'bit' while training.

"Uncle Oreo? Are you here?" I called out. When I heard a low chuckle from a tree I swiftly threw a kunai at him and when he jumped down I engulfed him in a hug.

"Uncle Oreo you just disappeared back then without saying goodbye to me! Do you have an idea how betrayed I felt?!" I asked while crying.

You see, back when I was training with the Akatsuki everyone was like a family and I was pretty close to Oroshimaru. He was like an Uncle so I began calling him Uncle Oroshimaru or Uncle Oreo.

"Oh hey little one, I'm sssorry but I didn't have a choicce. It wasss for the better like that" He said, trying to comfort me.

Yes, you heard right the legendary Sanin Orochimaru who turned rogue tried to comfort a 12 year old child, funny huh?

"Tell me Uncle Oreo, are you trying to make a new vessel out of Sasuke Uchiha? Because if so it won't work you'll die in the process" I said, wiping away my tears.

"Yesss but don't worry, why would you ssay that?" He asked. "It's just a hunch" I responded.

We talked for a bit and then I took off toward the tower. When I arrived I opened the scrolls and out came Kakashi.

He congratulated me on getting to the tower and then poofed away. I went inside a room and saw the Sand siblings there.

"Hey Guys congrats on passing" I said with a small smile/smirk. They just nodded but Temari and Kakuro shook a little in fear.

I walked over and sat beside Gaara. I took some of his sand out of the gourd and concentrated my Chakra into it. Gaara wasn't surprised by this because I already often did that when I was in Suna.

After a while of bending the short amount of sand, I decided to try something risky.

"Gaara" He looked at me "Can I have your gourd for a few minutes? I wanna try something" I asked.

He didn't reply but gave it to me. I thanked him and concentrated my Chakra in the sand and another rock I had.

The rock was similar to the one I gave Sakura. It has my Chakra in it and when used for particular things I know it immediately or can use it for something.

I put the Rock in the sand and all of my Chakra, which I put in the sand moments before, went into the rock.

I then gave Gaara his gourd and smiled sheepishly as he raised a questioning non-existing eyebrow. But when he realized, I would answer he just let it slip.

The rest of the days passed and we were brought into a certain room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.7K 47
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
486 23 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
48K 1.4K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...