You And Me - ⭐Varian X Reader...

Von Ruddiger_Happiness

You and Me is a Varian X Reader One Shot Book. (If that wasn't obvious already.) But it is also a one shot bo... Mehr

Welcome
Happy New Year!
I chose... Dare!
Ice Skating
Crossing The Line!
I'M SICK!!!
The Dance
The New Student
Incorrect Quotes!
First Kiss
Moving
The Science Project
Nap time
Incorrect Quotes: Part 2!
Time Travel
A Youtuber and Fanfics
The Break Up
Sleeping with a dummy
Incorrect Quotes: Part 3!
Band Mates
Big Hero 7
Switching Places
Varian Fever
An Apple Picking Song
BIRTHDAYS!!!
Love Before Age - Deleted
Incorrect Quotes: Part 4!
Text Messages!
Big Hero 7 ~ A Villain and A Hero!
I Just Found Something Awesome!!!
Real Love
Incorrect Quotes: Part 5!
Pick Up Line
Interview
Online Friends
Being a Bully (THIS HAS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN IT!!!!!!!)
Incorrect Quotes: Part 6!
Battle Of The Babysitters!
So I'm gonna try something new just for today - F/R: THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR ME
Season 1: Varian Quote From Every Episode (He's In)!
Unforgettable!
Y/n's Messages
Valentine's Day Special ♡ Day Of Hearts
Ruddiger's Girlfriend
Police vs Criminal
Being A Bully - Part 2
What A Fight Can Lead To...
There's Another Girl In His Life
Incorrect Quotes: 8!
Help
Part 2: There's Another Girl In His Life
Pictures At The Museum
Love Me By Friday
I Have A Furry For A Girlfriend
"What if I don't want a baby?" ~Varian
A Secret With The Dark Prince
Part 2: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Idk what to title this but... I, uh- Boobs
Part 3: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Y/n And The 7 Kingdoms
Part 4: A Secret With The Dark Prince
A Paris France Trip
Adopted Or Not
Incorrect Quotes 9
Pregnant
Pregnant Part 2
Hotel Pool
There's Another Guy in Her Life
Part 5: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Target
Cough-
Ghost/n, Friend and Technoblade
I Will Have Apples, With A Side Of Raccoon
Drawings
I'M BACK!!!!
Idk what to call this, but this is part 1
Part 2 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 3 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 4 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 5 ~ Tangled Before
UPDATE & ONE SHOT
Little Miss Perfect
Background Story
Secret Texting Code
Secret Texting Code 2
Hello!
Author Note
Varian X Witch!Reader (Idk what to exactly name this)
Not A One Shot - But Still Important!
A YouTuber And Vlogs
TW: Blood

The After Party

1.1K 15 23
Von Ruddiger_Happiness

Hello, just so you know there is nothing inappropriate. Sometimes people do inappropriate things during after parties, but this is not that type of story.

By the was this is a...

*say it dramatically* Modern AU

(Ps this is my first AU so sorry if it ain't that good...)

Now onto the story!

Future Ruddiger Here! I was about to post this but I stopped. I was like "What the heck is this?!" Let me tell you, I forget about half of the one shots I create. Then I read the first few lines and I was like "Oooooh! That one shot." So yeah.
I was so proud of how long I made it.
But whatever...
HAPPY READING! :)
-----------------------------------

"Please! Please! Please, come to the dance! Its the first party of the school year! Everyone knows if you go to the party of the school year you'll get invited to all of the other parties. So please, please, please, come to the dance!" Rapunzel was on her knees begging.

You, Rapunzel, Eugene, Cass, Lance and Varian are all in 11th grade. Even though you and Varian are only 14 you ended up in the same grade as you're friends, since you skipped a couple grades together. You and Varian were the absolute youngest in the school, including the staff, although who would hire a kid to work at a school and not a student. Usually the popular kids in school would tease you and Varian because of how young you are. Although you were pretty strong, mentally, so the mean comments didn't hurt, also (most of the time) you had some really good comebacks. Varian wouldn't get to hurt by those comments but none the less, he still felt hurt. But on the bright side of skipping grades, means you know a lot more than what kids your age do. Even though you're still pretty young, you and Varian are the smartest kids in the school including staff. Sadly the school district didn't let you go to 12th grade like you and Varian should be in. Dang it! Being to young can sometime stink. But also being young is awesome... when you get older those puppy dog eyes won't work.

"Sorry, Raps. But no. Parties aren't my thing." You denied. For the 13th time. She will not give it a rest. And yes. You have been counting.

"It'll be fun!" Rapunzel smiled. "No." You plain out say, "We have two completely different opinions of fun." "And what might I ask is you're idea of fun?" Eugene leaned forward from over Rapunzel's shoulder, still on her knees. "Ha. I bet its reading text books and doing homework." Lance chuckled. (Y/n) rolled her eyes, "For starters, I would say I have fun when I'm hanging with you guys." "And guess what. We'll all be at the dance so we can hang out there. We're just go as a friend group. I know you hate romance and that kind of stuff. So there's nothing like that there but some people might be there for romance. But we'll be there for fun!" Rapunzel did a small dance with hope in her eyes and stood up. "Raps, leave the (Y/n) alone. She doesn't have to come if she doesn't want to come, she doesn't want to come. So just leave her alone." Cass set a hand on Rapunzel's shoulder. Varian walked over to his best friend, "Come on (n/n), it'll be fun. I promise." He gave a small smile. (Y/n) looked down and sighed, "Fine. But only for a little but, I won't be there long." Everyone cheered. "I am so excited, I already have a dress picked out for you!" Rapunzel clapped her hands. Everyone stopped cheering and looked at Rapunzel lop sided. Rapunzel stopped clapping, "What? I have the perfect outfit for these types of parties picked out for all my friends."

-

-

-

-

-

-

Later that night...

"(Y/n)! You almost done yet? We're supposed to met the boys at the party in 7 minutes." Cass yelled as she looked at the clock in her, Rapunzel's and your doom. The 3 boys shared a dorm too, (Not with the girls, they had there own doom).

You slowly walked out of your room down the steps. (Yes the girls dorms are way nicer then the boys) "Oh my gosh (Y/n)! You you look fabulous!" Rapunzel squealed. You had a nice light (f/f) color dress, that had a (2nd f/f) belt that matched perfectly with the dress. Topped off with boots that went up to your ankle. Your hair was nicely curled, which to be honest you never curled your hair before, (assuming you have straight hair, if you don't just go with it), with a simi clear (f/f) butterfly clipping the one side of you hair out of your face. "Varian will love it!" Rapunzel continued to fan girl over your look. "Why are you so concerned about if Varian will like it or not?" You slowly walked down the steps. "Oh, uh, everyone should like the look, its just that I, uh, was about to say everyone's name, but you only let me say his, since you cut me off. So yeah." Rapunzel was horrible at lying, but you just brushed it off.

You, Rapunzel and Cassandra left to head to the the dance to meet the boys.

-

-

"Speaking of the devil." Eugene looked over to see Rapunzel, (Y/n) and Cassandra walking into the gym where the dance was being held.

The girls walked up to them. "Look'n good, ladies." Lance smiled trying to sound cool. (Y/n) walked over to best friend. "Wow... (Y/n)... You look beautiful..." Varian was literally speechless. "Not to shappy yourself, Sr. Nerd." She giggled looking at Varian, for the first time in forever, he wore a suit. Yet he was still wearing his gloves and goggles. No one can seem to get him to take them off. Except (Y/n), she'll take his goggles off his head when he isn't paying attention, then she'll wear them till he realizes. The longest its taken him is 9 minutes. That may seem like a short amount of time, but (Y/n) started to hint that she had them and Varian didn't. After awhile he figured it out.

-

-

-

-

-

The girls were at the snack stand while the boys were at their table.

"(Y/n), I dare you to go over there and kiss Varian." Cass smirked as she took a sip of her punch. "What no. He's my best friend nothing more. Just friends." (Y/n)'s eyes widened whenever she heard what the dare was. "Come on. He likes you. Plus it would be funny to see how he reacts." Rapunzel smiled. "Fine. I'll kiss him on the cheek."

The girls walked back over to the table with there cups filled up again. "So what were you guys talking about while we were gone?" (Y/n) asked as she sat down next to Varian. "We were just seeing how much it would cost for Varian to do our homework." Lance explained. You looked over to Varian and asked "How much did they get up to?" You held the seat and slowly leaned close to Varian. He leaned back a little and blushed badly, "Well... They... Uh..." You leaned back to your seat and Varian sat back up. He continued, "They actually got up to the price of 75 bucks just for one class of homework. So for each class they have, I get 75 bucks for doing that class's work. "I'll do it!" You jumped out of your seat so excited to get the money than sat back down, "That is if Varian didn't already except the offer already." "If they want the work done, then they should do it on their own." Varian crossed his arms. "You're such an idiot to say no." You leaned over and kissed Varian's cheek. He turned immediately red. You pulled away from Varian's cheek to see him like a tomato and giggled, "But I'll take the money first." You held out your hand. "Here, this should be enough." Eugene pulled out a fat wad of cash, "This should cover both me and Lance." You held up the stack of cash to your ear and brushed your thumb over the side to count the money, "Yep, that's enough." You smirked.

After 10 more minutes of talking, and Varian freezing and tensing up whenever you spoke, you decided it would be best to head back to your dorm. "But (Y/n), please stay longer." Rapunzel put her hands together in a pleading way. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and said "Remember, I said I would go home early if I came." "Fine." Rapunzel made a sad face to try to guilt (Y/n) to stay. "Well bye." You waved as you walked off. "Wait, (Y/n)." Varian chased after you. He grabbed your wrist and you turned around. He started to blush realizing that he touched the most beautiful girl he has ever seen's wrist. "Yeah." You pulled you arm out of Varian's grasp, but not in an aggressive way, you just slipped your wrist out. "I was wondering, can I come with you?" Varian rubbed the back of  his neck, "You know, so I walk you to your dorm? I'm actually really partied out so I'll just head back to mine after I drop you off." Varian chuckled in a nervous way. "Yeah of course, I can drive you home." You turned back to he door and Varian just stood there confused. "Did you say you'll drive me home? As in drive a car?" Varian pointed at you as you turned to face him, "You're only 14, how can you have your driver's license?"(A/n: where I'm from you have to be 16 to drive.) "Oh well driving is super easy. Then all I had to do was lie about my age and say I was 16 then boom. I got my driver's license." You explained. Varian was kinda nervous but he trusted you.

After a little driving to drop Varian off at his dorm you decided to show off at how good you were at driving, but yet Varian was still nervous, so you changed your mind. "Your going really fast. You should slow down." Varian held onto the dash for dear life. "The speed limit is 30 and I'm going 27." You rolled your eyes. "Ar-ar-are you sure?" Varian stumbled over his words. You started pulling into the parking lot outside of the boys dorms. There was a plot of land on the school property for girl's dorms then on the other side of the school property there was land for boy's dorms. "And here we are." You said parking in a a parking spot. "Thanks (n/n)." Varian grabbed onto the door handle to get out but then looked back at you. The two off you stared at each other for a while but then you both started to lean in for a kiss. Right before your lips touched you pulled away. You could see Varian's eyes were still closed and his lips still puckered waiting for your lips to touch. Once Varian realized nothing was happening, he quickly leaned back up, straighten out and blushed. "Yeah, no problem." You started to blush. "Okay, bye. See you tomorrow?" Varian shrugged opening the door. "Wait!" You yelled as Varian looked back into the car wondering why on earth would you just yell when he's only like 2 feet away, "Sorry for yelling. I was actually wondering if you would like to come over to my place. You know... To help me out with the guys' homework, I could cut you in on the pay. Well only if you want to, I mean it would also mean spending time together. If you want to. Its better than sitting in your dorm by yourself." Varian smiled at the idea.of spending all night together with his crush, but then that smile faded away, "You realize that guys aren't allowed in girls' dorms anymore since of the accident where a girl got pregnant and the night before she was hanging out with a boy." "Well no one will be around since everyone's at the dance so no one will know." You said. Varian smiled, "Yeah definitely. That would mean spending time with my bestie." "Okay, you go get changed, I'll head back to my dorm and get changed then I'll pick you up in 10 15 minutes." You explained. "Yeah, okay, see you in a little." Varian went back to his dorm and you drove off

-

-

-

You knocked on on Varian's door. Varian opened it. "Oh! Hello... Sorry for that reaction, I was kinda thinking my friend would be at the door, not a girl I have never seen before in my life." Varian did is cute giggle when he gets nervous, "You must be new. The girls' dorms are all the way down the street. Or if you're looking for the party, you see that staircase over there." Varian looked over to his right and pointed at a set of stairs, "You need to take those steps then take a left then continue walking for about 2 yards then take another left then there should be another set of stairs then take a right. Then you should see a large building, that's the gym, where the dance is being held." Varian looked back over at you, who he thinks is a random girl on his door step. "Um, now you're just staring at me. Did I do something wrong?" You didn't answer Varian's question. You just stared at him. "I want to close the door, but that would just be rude, so I'll ask you kindly. Can you possibly leave, so I don't have to slam the door on your face?" Varian asked with a calm voice. You just stood there. How can he not recognize his best friend? You thought to yourself. "I just want to see how long it takes you to figure it out?" You said then crossed your arms over your chest. "Figure what out?" "Who I am?" You responded. "Do I know you?" Varian asked, you nodded yes. "Can I possibly hear your voice so I can figure it out?" You shook your head no. "Why not?" Varian asked another question, you shrugged. "Please? Just tell me who you are so you can possibly go away so I can wait for my friend." Varian had a begging look in his eyes. You walked up and kissed him on the cheek. "That is super weird, especially since I don't know you." Varian had a small blush on his cheeks but it wasn't to noticeable.  You turned around and pointed to a white convertible. "Hey, that looks exactly like (Y/n)'s car. And it has the same license plate. Wait is she here?" Varian looked panicked. You rolled your eyes at him. You grabbed his hand and squeezed it 4 times. You and Varian squeeze each others hand when your holding hands. You squeeze 4 times meaning, You're My Best Friend. Only you and Varian did that and you told know one about it. You let go of his hand. "How do you know that, only..." Varian trailed off when it hit him of who you are, "(Y/n)?" "Took ya long enough Einstein." You put you fist on your hips. "How is it you? You look so different. Are you really (Y/n)? Or are you some creep claiming to be her, and you know all of her secrets?" "Nope its all me!" You smiled innocently. "And you kissed me?" Varian rubbed his cheek where you kissed him. "I hope that isn't a problem." You smiled knowing that it wasn't a problem. "No its fine." Varian stopped rubbing his cheek. "Oh! How about we head to Starbucks first?" You smiled as the two of you walked to he car. "Sure, I mean you're driving so I feel like if I say no, you'll drive there anyway." Varian looked ed over two you. "You're correct." You smiled and skipped to your car. You heard Varian giggle behind you. "Milady." Varian opened your car door. "Thank you Sr. Nerd." You giggled as you got in. Varian came around into the car.

"So. Explain to me how the girl I know turned into that..." Varian pointed at you. You always wore a (f/f) sun dress with (2f/f) belt. And leather brown boots that went up to your knees. You also had a (2f/f) headband to top it all off. But this time you wore a loose white belly shirt, light blue ripped jean shorts, white flip flops, you hair was up in a messy bun, with a backpack and you wore big circle glasses. Secretly Varian thought you looked super hot.

"This is how I actually look. You know how I get up at like 5am?" You started to explain and Varian nodded yes to your question, "Since Rapunzel and Cass are still asleep for another two hours, I get dressed like this so I'm comfy. You will not believe how uncomfortable it is to wear what I usually wear. I mean I got used to the pain, but that doesn't mean the pain isn't there. I also go through a gallon of makeup a week, but right now all I have on is a light blush and a little bit of eyeliner. Then I wear contacts but they kinda hurt sometimes, not all the time though, so that's why I have these glasses. And this shirt feels really soft, and jeans they're usually uncomfortable but these feel actually comfortable. Oh, and I like wearing flip flops, also I thought might as well bring my bag." Varian liked hearing you talk, then he realized something, "You actually never explained why you do your hair like that." "I just brush it put a little when I first get up then I throw it into a bun. I would leave it down but it always gets in my face. Its really annoying." You continued. "And there's one thing you should know about this look... I never actually dressed like this in front of anyone, not even Rapunzel or Cass, only you... I thought people would look at me weird and think why am I wearing this since I always dress differently. I feel safe around you." You looked over at Varian and he blushed you didn't know why but you were fine with it. You actually thought it was kinda cute. "But just out of curiosity, why are we going to Starbucks if you don't want anyone seeing you like this?" Varian looked forward. "Well, you seem fine with it. So now I have a little confidence to go out into public like this." You looked over to Varian then back at the road.

You drove into a shopping center. "Here we are!" You smiled as you pulled into a parking spot. "Wait, why are we at Target?" Varian asked. "We go shopping here all the time with our friends here, how have you not noticed that there's a Starbucks inside?!" (A/n: There's a Starbucks in my local Target, so that's where I got the idea for this. The Starbucks at Target thing.) You asked as you got out of the car.

You and Varian talked some more as you walked through the parking lot. You parked all the way in the back so you wouldn't get any dents from other people opening there doors and hitting yours. When you and Varian first got out of the car you held his hand, he seemed uncomfortable at first but then he ended up being fine with it.

Once they entered the store you showed Varian where the Starbucks was. He was so surprised that you were right, in Target there's a Starbucks! You and Varian waited in line to order and as you waited you talked about what you both were gonna get.

"Oh, hello, (Y/n)!" The lady at the counter greeted you. "Hey, Hannah. (A/n: If your name is Hannah then you can come up with another name for the lady at the counter.) I thought you only worked day shifts. Its like 8:30, why are you still here?" You asked. Hannah signed, "I haven't been doing good with my rent so I have to work over time to make some extra cash." You wanted to help her then you had an idea. You searched through your backpack and found what you were looking for, "How much do you need. I can give you a big tip." "Kid its okay. I won't take your money." Hannah declined. You leaned forward and whispered, "I don't want many people to hear so I don't get robbed, but I have over $150 dollars on me." You leaned back. "Wow, kid how did you get all that?" Hannah's eyes were wide. "My friends paid me to do their homework. I'm gonna get about 75% wrong on each homework sheet. On purpose. So do you possibly want some?" You shrugged. "No its fine kid, thank you though." Hannah declined again. You took $64 out of you roll of cash and handed it to Hannah saying that its her tip for always being so kind.

"So what do you kids want?" Hannah asked you and Varian. "I'll have m--" Hannah cut you off. "Let me guess your classic?" (A/n: Idk what your favorite Starbucks drink is so come up with your own, on what you like.)  "Yep!" You smiled. "And I'll have the Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino." Varian looked at the menu. "Coming right up!" Hannah walked away to make our drinks.

A random kid about you and Varian's age walks up to you. "Hey (Y/n)." He tries to sound cool. "Hi, Jake." You said annoyed, "Please just go away." "Nope." Jake made a dumb smile. "You're not gonna leave me alone till I agree to go out with you." You asked clearly annoyed "You are correct my princess." Jake bowed. You looked over at Varian and he mouthed Who is this? You responded with Sorry, I didn't know he was gonna be here. You looked back over to Jake and asked, "Can you go away?" He giggled "Unless you agree to go out with me." "Absolutely not." You crossed your arms. "Oh come on baby. Just one little date." He smirked trying to convince you. "Here are your drinks." Hannah said setting yours and Varian's drinks on the counter. "Thanks." You smiled and walked of with your drink and Varian walked off with you with his drink in his hand. You heard Jake whisper something as you and Varian walked out of Starbucks and back into the main store, "You will be mine." You hate that kid so much.

You and Varian got back into the car. "So that kid was... Something." Varian got kinda nervous that you might secretly like Jake. "Sorry that Jake was hitting on me. And just so its clear I hate that kid a lot." You clarified.

-

-

-

-

-

You and Varian got back to your dorm. You pulled out you key that was on you key chain of you backpack. You opened the door. "Wow." Varian looked all around the room. When you walk in there's a huge staircase leading up to 3 bedrooms on your left, next to the staircase there's a small kitchen area with a bar like counter and 3 barstools. Then after that there's a door leading you into a huge bathroom. In the center of the room there's a long glass coffee table. Then a huge flat screen tv sitting on top of the table with a couch in front of the tv. Then when you look to the right, you'll see 2 queen sized beds just to lay on, mainly you sit on the bed closest to the door to do homework. Then all the way on the other side of the room there's a sliding glass door that leads to a balcony that has to sun chairs to lay on out there. "The guys' dorms are usually just a small living room with a couch and two chairs and a super small tv compared you yours. A small hallway leading to 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and a super small closet meant to keep food in." Varian was still shocked by your dorm. "So do you want to help me with Eugene and Lance's homework or not?" You smiled as you walked into the dorm.

-

-

-

About an hour and a half later, so about 10 pm.

You and Varian were sitting on the bed you usually do you homework on, while the two of you worked on Eugene and Lance's homework over the computer. You yawned, "I'm starting to get tired. Can we take a quick nap?" "Yeah sure." Varian smiled. You closed the laptop and set it on the night stand next to the bed. Varian went over and turned off the lights. You turned on the light on the night stand so you could still see a little. "Google, set a one hour timer." You yelled. "Okay. One hour starting now." You heard Google say. "Oh, also, Varian. Can we possibly sleep together? We haven't had much snuggle time recently." You smiled. You saw Varian smile and climb into bed with you. He always slept with his shirt off so he had his shirt off. Once you two were comfortable, he wrapped his arm around you and pulled him up against his chest. You loved every second of it.

You were still awake and you couldn't fall asleep. Then you had an idea of something you always wanted to do. So you checked to make sure Varian was asleep. He was. You kissed his chest. His body was soft against your lips. Then you heard a whisper, "I feel the same way." You tensed up after realizing Varian was awake too. Then he squeezed you tight in his arms, you calmed down. You melted into his grasp and fell asleep.

-

-

-

-

Great, the alarm is going off. You thought to yourself. You realized Varian was still asleep. You wiggled out of Varian's arms and walked over to your phone and turned it off, then you headed to the light switch to turn it on. You walked back to bed. "Baby, wake up." You nudged Varian. "No. Five more minutes." Varian rolled away. You smirked when an idea hit you. You leaned over an kissed Varian's lips then whispered, "If you get up. There might be more where that came from." Varian shot straight up and grabbed you. He smashed his lips into yours. You both started to moan as you held onto each other. Varian bit your bottom lip. You opened your mouth so Varian tongue can explore the inside of it. After a while making out, you pulled away and giggled. Varian still didn't have his shirt on so you rubbed your hands all over his chest, "Mmm. I like this we should do it more often." Varian blushed, "So d-does this mean we're, uh..." "I hope so!" You smiled. It was official, you and Varian were a couple. You and Varian just stared at each other while you kept your hands on his chest and he had this arms around your waist. He was sitting crissed crossed on the bed and you were sitting in his lap with your legs wrapped around him. After a long while Varian broke the silence between the two of you, "(Y/n) you realize I need to put my shirt back on, right?" "Yeah, I know but why can't you keep it off for a little longer." You made your big puppy dog eyes. "Fine. But just a little bit longer. And we can keep holding onto each other if you want." "Yay!" You squealed like a little kid who got a puppy for christmas. You took your hands off his chest and hugged him tight, you never let go. You buried your face in his chest. Varian felt something or someone lick his chest and it surprised him a little. But he liked it.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Finally. We're done with their homework." You fell backwards on the bed. You were also really disappointed because Varian made you get off his lap and he put his shirt back on.

"What do you want to do?" Varian asked. "We can watch a movie. I have Disney+ and Hulu. Also Netflix." You offered. "Sure." Varian smiled. The two of you walked over to the couch that sat in front of the tv and sat down. "Which movie do you wanna watch?" You asked as you leaned your head on his shoulder. "How about... A Quite Place?" (A/n: I searched up scary movies and that was the first result. I never saw it though so I don't know how scary it is or when the scary-ness stuff happens.) Varian smiled at your scared expression. "Oh? Is the wittle baby scared?" Varian teased. You got off his shoulder. "No. I'm not." You crossed your arms. "Then there shouldn't be a problem if we watch it. Unless you're scared." Varian continued to tease. "Yeah, we can watch it." You put it on tv and leaned your head onto Varian's shoulder. He put his arm around you.

-

-

-

You're about 15 minutes into the movie and you're already terrified. You jumped out of you skin then turned your face into Varian's chest. You didn't want to watch the movie anymore. Then you looked up at Varian and giggled nervously. He kissed your lips making you feel safe.

-

-

-

-

Now its like 30 minutes later.
"Okay. That's enough! I'm scared!" You stood up and paused the tv. "Babe, I thought you knew you're safe in my arms." Varian held out his arms for to crawl into. "Of course I know. Its just, not to hurt your feelings but, I am still scared when I'm in your arms. I mean I'm not as scared but I'm still scared." You explained. "Please, at least 5 more minutes. I actually like this movie." Varian begged and tried to grab the remote out of your hand to hit play but you pulled away. "Oh its on." Varian said. Your eyes widened and you started to run. Varian chased after you. It reminded you of when you were little, you would take Varian's goggles and he would chase you for them.

He finally got you from behind. He grabbed your waist and pulled you against him. He picked you up a little. "Put me down!" You kicked playfully in his arms. "I will be taking this." Varian grabbed the remote out of your hands and set it on the table next to him. You continued to kick, "Varian! Put me down! Right now!" "Not until you say the magic word." Varian smirked. "I love you?" You asked as you still kicked but not as aggressively. "That better be true! But nope that's not it." Varian said. "You love me?" You smiled big, still kicking. "Nope, that's not the magic word, but it is true. I love you." Varian nodded no. "Please just tell me, so then I can tell you." You begged. "Well, where's the fun in you guessing?" Varian smirked. You kept kicking trying to get down.

"Hey (Y/n). You will not believe the night we had. You and Varian sure mis--" Cass stopped mid-sentence when her and Rapunzel saw Varian holding you in his arms as you kicked playfully. You both were laughing a little. "Uh... (n/n)?" Rapunzel started. Your and Varian's eyes widened and you looked over to see Rapunzel and Cass staring at the two of you. Varian dropped you. "Ow. There's easier ways to put me down." You rubbed the back of your head. "Sorry." Varian apologized. Then you jumped up, back onto your feet. "Wait, did the boys drop you off?" You asked Rapunzel and Cass. "Uh, yeah, why? They probably already left." Cass pointed to the door. "Varian you should go with them. You'll catch them if you run." You turned to Varian. You and Varian ran back to the couch, "Backpack?" You asked "Backpack!" Varian grabbed his bag. "Keys!" You tossed Varian his keys. "Keys!" He caught the keys. "I love you." You kissed Varian's lips. "I love you too." Varian ran out the door.

You collapsed onto the couch. Both Cass and Rapunzel looked at you with their jaws dropped. "What?" You looked at them. "'I love you'?!" Cass hopped onto the couch next to you. Then Rapunzel jumped onto your other side. "Yeah, yeah." You rolled your eyes. "'I love you too'!" Rapunzel squealed. "What happened while we were gone?" Cass smiled. "I'm going to bed." You got off the couch. "At least one piece of info on what happened to night." Rapunzel begged. "Okay fine." Your turned around to face them, "Varian and I finished Eugene and Lance's homework. Now you know." You turned back around to head upstairs. "Something useful on how you and Varian became a thing." Cass smirked. "Fine, you know something then here ya go. Me and Varian took a nap together but since Varian sleeps with his shirt off... Varian slept with his shirt off." You turned back to face them. "Cass, did (Y/n) just say that she slept with a shirt-less Varian?" Rapunzel gasped. "Yeah, I think she did." Cass gasped too. "Ok fine I did and then he pulled my up against him as we slept together. There's not really a big deal. And just so its clear, we did nothing inappropriate. Now good night. Unless you consider making out inappropriate." You said that last part in your head as you headed up to stairs to bed. You heard Cass and Rapunzel giggling on the couch.

-

-

-

-

-

You had just got into bed when your phone went off. You got a text that read:

Good night Milady. I love you.💖

You sighed dreamily. Then text him back.

Good night Sr. Nerd. I love you too!😘

----------------------------

Author's Note

Wow... I feel like it got kinda inappropriate(ish) when (Y/n) and Varian got into bed together.* Oh well. 🤷‍♀️

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon,
Ruddiger

Word Count: 5785

*Future Ruddiger... again...
I was too innocent back when I wrote this! XD
Leave me alone about me innocence, okay?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

81K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.