Just A Visit...

By moonlight_01119

Bestfriends for hell, 9 years? More? Dream and Sapnap have always been inseparable. A stupid bet is where it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
:(

Part 22

4.6K 135 158
By moonlight_01119

"Miaaaaa!!" Dream yelled, talking the body out of it's packaging, along with the cart, putting the two together and turning the device on.

"What?" she asked, open ring the door and entering to room, sitting down on his gaming chair.

"Do you, or do you not want any?" he smirked, looking at the pen. "I like this color."

"I know- that's why I got that one," she said, acting like he was able to read minds.

"Oh whatever," Dream rolled his eyes, taking the device up to his lips and taking a pull. He held the vapor in his throat and lungs for a few seconds, then exhaled.

"My turn," Nick took the pen and took a drag for himself, smiling as he held it. "This is good, holy shit."

Mia walked across the room and took it, taking her own hit. "Oh wow, need to go to that shop more when I'm here."

"You smoke regularly?" Dream asked, he didn't take his sister as one who'd smoke. Paul was kind of against it, and she had a son.

"Only when I'm alone with with friends. Paul hates it and I don't want to influence Monte," she responded, then took another hit.

Kat was getting bored in her room, and decided to see what her brother and sister were doing. She walked into the room and was met with a cloud of smoke, and a giggling Clay.

"Hey, I told you to stay in the room," Amelia pouted, upset that her sister wasn't listening to her.

"I was bored, wanted to talk to these two," she looked back and forth between the pen and her brother. He rolled his eyes at her.

"Kat. You're 15 and this shit is strong," he said, leaning back and closing his eyes.

"So? I've been high, just one hit," she pleaded.

"You've been high?!" Amelia gasped. "What the hell? Even I didn't smoke until I was 18. Did you know about this?" Mia looked at her brother, then Nick, and they both kept quiet.

"Come on. It'll be fine," Kat whined.

"One hit. Nothing more," Dream say up and gestured for her to come over to the bed. She sat closer to Nick, her back against the wall, and leaned forward when Dream brought the pen to her face.

"Just suck, then inhale, keep it for a few seconds, and when your throat starts to burn let it out," Sapnap explained, and she followed the instructions. She started coughing immediately when she exhaled.

"Here," Dream handed her a water bottle, and she guzzled it immediately. "How you feel?"

"Nothing yet," Kat admitted, holding her throat. "That burns holy shit." 

"It'll go away when the high kicks in. Nothing like edibles, it works like immediately," Sapnap explained. 

"I-I think I feel it," Kat admitted, looking around the room and laughing. 

"Yeah, you are," Dream giggled, and relaxed. Sapnap crawled over and started cuddling with Dream, and even kissing his neck. "Stop it." 

"What?" Sapnap giggled. 

"You know what, horndog," Dream went to say more, but Kat was dying of laughter. 

"What's a horndog?" she giggled, standing up to go get food because she was hungry. "Oh god, why do I feel like this?"

"You're high, Kitty. Let me help you, alright," Amelia stood up as well, helping her sister walk to the kitch and get her leftovers. "I'll keep her for the night, get her to bed and everything." 

"Thank you," Clay said, and the two walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. Sapnap went back to kissing the blonde's neck, just to be a tease. "Nick, come on. We just did this." 

"So?" he smirked, and went back to making his mark. 

"Not while we're high, ok? Maybe when it's an official relationship but I don't want any miscommunication," Dream started running hands through Sapnap's hair, and eventually, he lifted himself back up.

"Only because I'm nice," he giggled, and leaned his head onto Dream's chest, still having hands ran through his hair. "If I was a cat, I'd start purring." 

"Would you know? My little discord kitten," Dream started to laugh at himself, Sapnap just blushed and looked up at the blonde. 

"No. That's- ew," he pretended to gag. 

"Oh come on, it was funny," Dream cupped Sapnap's jawline, bringing his face closer and closer to the others.

"No it wasn't," Sapnap pouted. Dream rolled his eyes, and connected their lips, making Sap's pout go away immediately. They stayed there, just kissing each other for a few minutes, getting lost in the moment and each other. They only separated when the sound of someone clearing their throat in the doorway. 

"Just wanted to tell you that Kat is asleep, and I'm gonna go to bed as well," Mia stood there, smirking as her brother tried to hide himself. "Be quiet, I don't want to listen to you two."

"We weren't going to!" Dream threw a pillow at the door, making Mia close it fast, and the two laughed for a moment. 

"I think we should sleep too. Your mom is coming by in the morning," Sapnap kissed the blonde again. 

"Fine," Dream rolled his eyes, and went to turn the light off, also grabbing the pillow that was on the ground. They two cuddled up, kissed each other again, then drifted off to sleep. 

***

Dream woke up hearing people talking in other parts of the house. Nick wasn't in bed anymore, so he decided it was best to also get up and see what was going on. 

"I think he was just really tired. Yesterday was a lot for him, I don't think he'll be up anytime soon," Amelia's voice was heard. The smell of coffee and waffles lingering it's way into his nostrils, and soon he was in the kitchen, seeing his parents, sisters, Nick and Parker all talking. 

"No, he'll wake up soon. Doesn't sleep past noon like, ever," Sapnap responded. 

"Look at Mr. Know it all," Dream teased, walking toward the coffee pot and pouring himself a cup, also grabbing a plate of waffles and a few strips of bacon, sitting down next to the Texan, and leaning onto his shoulder. 

"You should see the amount of food they got you. It's more than we have in our house," Kat announced, taking another bite of her food. 

"You guys didn't need to. It wasn't that big of a deal," Dream looked at his mom especially, he knew that Nathan wouldn't have been able to stop her. 

"I tried to say it," Nathan laughed. "Your mother is good at arguing." 

"I know, it's annoying at time," Dream rolled his eyes, continuing to eat. He got an idea for what he was going to do with all the food, and now he couldn't wait for them to go home. 

"Well, I need to get to work," Stacy said, looking around for her care keys. "Nate, could you bring the girls and Parker back before you go?" 

"Of course," he kissed his wife, and she went out the door. 

"With that, I need to get you three back so I'm not late," he laughed. "Call if you need anything, alright?" 

"Yes dad," Clay rolled his eyes. 

"Thanks for letting me stay here for the past few weeks," Kat hugged her brother, and soon it was just the two left. 

"I have an idea," Dream looked over at Sapnap and smiled. 

"And that idea is..." Sapnap encouraged for Dream to continue. 

"Tonight, I'm doing something. No, I'm not like buying you anything so don't yell at me, but it's going to be good, ok?" Dream grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together. 

"Ok. Is it like going to be fancy or no?" he asked, hoping he didn't have to dress up again. 

"No, you can wear anything. I'm just going to wear sweats. You might need to bring a jacket though, it'll be cold," Dream smiled. 

"What are we going to do that's going to be cold?" Sapnap wasn't nervous, just curious on what is considered cold for Florida. "What time do I need to be ready by?" 

"Um," Dream looked at his phone. "6:30 by the latest." 

"Shit, we have all day," Sapnap laughed. 

"Yeah, but tonight is going to be amazing. I promise," Dream leaned forward and kissed the brunette. 

***

"Nick! Come on it's 6:45!" Dream yelled from the living room. 

"Sorry, I was taking a shit," Sapnap ran out of the bathroom, hands still wet from washing them. "What's with the basket?"

"You'll see, now let's go. I need to grab something from the store still," Dream walked out to the garage and got into his car. Nick followed behind him, and then they were on their way. 

"I thought you said you weren't spending money. And why is there so much shit in here?" Sapnap wouldn't stop asking. 

"Full of questions, aren't we?" Dream teased. He didn't say anything else until they got to the store. "Be right back." 

It was less than 5 minutes, and he came back to the car with a bottle of wine, and a bottle of champagne. He put them in the back seat, and the started driving to the final destination. 

"Didn't I tell you to bring a jacket?" Dream asked, looking over at the younger. 

"Well, I forgot," Sapnap responded. Dream rolled his eyes, and continued the drive. 

It was about 7:30 by the time they arrived. It was a field overlooking an area of the beach, up high enough that you couldn't even hear the waves. Dream grabbed the blanket, the basket, and the bottled that he had bought. 

"What is this?" Sapnap asked, following the blonde to the area he was walking to. 

"A picnic, and watching the sunset. See why you should have brought a jacket," Dream teased, putting the basket down and spreading the blanket out. 

"Do you have an extra? I'm cold already," Sapnap whined. Dream just rolled his eyes and ran back to the car, holding two hoodies in his hand when he came back. 

"I had a feeling you were going to do this," Dream rolled his eyes and sat down next to Nick.  He started unpacking the basket, and pulled out 4 cups, 2 wine glasses and 2 champagne glasses. "It's nothing much, I didn't have too much time to cook so." 

"It's fine. It looks good, what is it?" Sapnap questioned, looking at the container that contained some type of noodles with a green sauce. 

"It's pasta with pesto sauce," Dream smiled at the other, opening his dish and taking a bite. There was also a few other food in the basket, some bread, a bag of chips, and some chocolates. They ate most of the food, and had drank about a forth of the wine when the sun started to set.

"It's so pretty," Sapnap said, staring at the ocean and the beautiful sunset. It was a mix or oranges, yellows, pinks, and a little bit of blue and purple. It had to be the most beautiful one he has ever seen. 

"I'd always come up here to clear my head. The best spot in Orlando to watch the sunset. I'd climb that tree as well," Clay pointed to their left. 

"That's tall. I thought you were afraid of heights," Sapnap laughed a little at the fact that someone 6'3 was scared of heights. 

"I said roller coasters and tall buildings. I've always loved climbing trees," Dream put away his food, and downed the rest of the wine in his cup. 

"You ok?" Sapnap peered over at the other, noticing the way his leg was bouncing and he was messing with his hands. 

"Yeah, I'm really good. I just, I have a plan and I'm getting nervous," he admitted, looking over into Nick's eyes, and melting. "You look really pretty. The sun giving you a really good glow." 

"Stop," Sapnap turned his head and blushed. 

"Don't hide," Dream put his hand on his jawline, and turned his head back around. "I want to see you when I do this, ok?" 

"What are you doing?" 

"I just, I don't really know how to do this. I guess, well, I've liked you for a good amount of time. I'm not sure if I've told you, but it started when I was 16 I think. I always thought it was just a platonic thing, but after I found out I was gay, I just couldn't hide it anymore. You giving me this chance just seems too good to be true, and I don't want to waste anymore time," Dream grabbed Sapnap's hand, brining it up to his lips and kissing his knuckles. 

"Clay," Sapnap had tears in his eyes. 

"Nick," he laughed. "I think it's time, yeah? Do you, fuck I hate doing this. Nick, will you be my boyfriend?" 

"Holy shit," he let out a breath, and connected their lips immediately. The kissed lasted for what felt like hours, fireworks going off in both of their heads, just getting caught up in the fact that this was real. That they were finally real. "Yes." 

"Yes?" Dream asked, just to make sure. 

"Yes, dumbass. I'd love to," they kissed again. When they pulled apart, Sapnap laid down in Dream's lap, taking out his phone and taking a picture of the blonde when he wasn't paying attention. 

'watched my first sunset tonight:) @/dreamwastaken'

"You dumbass," Dream laughed when he looked at the tweet. "I look good in that." 

"You always do," Sapnap giggled, and then they kissed yet again. A perfect ending to the perfect night. 

A/N: Ahh- what we've all been waiting for;) I love how I always say 'no daily uploads' but my story somehow gets 1k reads a day so I upload a chapter as a thank you and here we are. So- thank you all for 12k reads! I'm like speechless I honestly don't know how much I can thank you guys other than with an upload. But this is just insane to think about and I never would have thought this would happen. I have 6 chapters written in my drafts, and I have a few ideas for some stuff, aka I was on NSFW twitter and saw a fanart I'm going to base a chapter off... Anyways enjoy this chapter lovelies<3 Thank you again:) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 450 27
Karl's life is conflicting to say the least. He constantly struggles with everything life is throwing his way. He is battling with his abusive mom, n...
217K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
45K 1.3K 12
Dream; a popular frat boy who's misinterpreted as "one of the boys", and George; a computer science major with a lot of sarcasm, meet at a party that...
1.7M 40.1K 9
It's one thing flying out to another country and spending a week in your best friend's home, but it's another thing if you're in love with said best...