So I am a Deku.. (DADZAWA)

By ImAliveBishes

This is a dadzawa story, which is my first book as well! In this book, Izuku Midoriya is already in UA. UA de... More

(NOT A CHAPTER) Quick Note
chapter 1: Painful Past (The first time we met)
Chapter 2: His plan
Chapter 3: Oh no.
Chapter 4: So screwed up.
NOT A CHAPTER, BUT A THANK YOU
Chapter 5: what happened?
A little song I made and added to the chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: more fun?
Chapter 8: Sayonara... aizawa..
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
9.9: Mic's Instagram
Chapter 10: home..
Chapter 11: Learning Love
Chapter 12: training
Chapter 13: School Shopping
Chapter 14: how do I say this?
I don't know how to thank yall
Chapter15.5: before I post the new chapter
Chapter 16:Oh shit..
Final comments from the author..
Just letting ya'll know..
And now the final note..

Chapter 15: I want to go home..

6.2K 168 562
By ImAliveBishes

  Izuku woke up at 6 the next day. It was a Monday, and everyone hates Mondays. Mic was already downstairs cooking breakfast and making coffee. Izuku got out of his warm bed to the smell of this beautiful drink. The ground was cold, the air was freezing even with the air conditioner on, but that didn't stop Izuku from changing into his uniform. The only thing that was difficult was the tie, on which Izu gave up. Usually, Bakugo helped him put it on, but there is no Bakugo here now. The I'd then went into the restroom, where.. things happend, and then he was ready to go downstairs. The way was northern long nor tiring,but it did make the body really hungry. Before he could get on to the stair, something stopped him. A scarf.

Izuk: Yea, dad?

The words almost made Aizawa drop his scarf, but there was still something holding him back, and that was the fact that he didn't wish to drop a kid down the stairs from the second floor.

Aizawa: *sigh* you are going to be the end of yourself... and me as well. All I wanted to ask was if you needed help with the tie, but I guess you can figure that out yourself.

Izuku: o-oh. 

Aizawa: what did you think?

Izuku: I thought I was about to fall down the stairs and you ran to save me

Aizawa: well have it you way. 

Izuku: ya know, if you didn't say anything, I would call you a hero dad. 

Aizawa: Welp you can't change the past now, can you? Now, do you need help with that?

Izuku: y..yeah .. please.

Aizawa ended this conversation with a 'mhm' after which one released his kid and helped him with his troubles. The two then went downstairs to have their amazing breakfast from the famous Mic Chef. Mic kissed his husband's cheek and then patted Izuku on the head, after which he sat at his seat. Shinso came up three minutes later, walking to sit in between Aizawa and.. uhh.. Aizawa-Yamada. Suddenly he spotted something. Something he knew for a Ong time. He patted Izuku's shoulder 4 times, after which he excused himself to go to the bathroom. Izu almost choked after the 4 tapsl but then excused himself to the restroom and ran to Shin, who shut then door. 

Izu: thank you

Shinso: of course, now don't cry those alligator tears (let me clean those), I will give you a box full of tissues right now (I will rewrap them right now)

Izuku nodded, and let Shinso do his magic. Then, Izuku got himself one of Shinso's spare UA uniforms, hid this one in his laundry box, and bothof them stepped out. 

The ride to school wasn't long, since the family lived close to UA. Before completely arriving, the two pro heroes dropped their kids of to seem less sus. The depressed squad walked to their class, class 1A. It no longer included Mineta, who is now trying to change to return back to school. Though.. the entry was not that pretty. 

Iida: good morning Izuku and Shinso. ✋👋✋👋

Izuku: morning to you t-

Izuku got tripped by Jiro, who was now chuckling along with Ururaka, Momo, Hagakure, and Koda (I am sorry but I took the less sus people!!!)

Kirishima: That was really unmanly dudes and dudetts! (I forgot what he calls the girls)

Denki: Be more wise guys! This is really stupid!

Koda: says the fried brain

Bakugo: need a hand nerd? 

Katsuki said, before stretching his hand out to help his friend. Izuku and Bakugo got along pretty well after fighting Nine. Bakugo tried to help Izu, who was always there for Kacchan. They were literally like step Brothers now. Though, they were not blood related. Bakugo still doesn't have the guts to apologies, but he is trying everyday. 

Izuku: yes, thank you Kacchan.

Izuku got up, thanks to Kacchan who avoided touching any of Izuku's cutting areas. 

Iida: Why won't you allow us to report them?

Izuku just smiled, after which he sat down next to Shinso. Right away, Aizawa entered. What he analysed was a fake smiling Izuku, a worried Shinso, guilty Iida, and a concerned + angry, which was really usual, Bakugo. 

Aizawa: All right you little shits, who hurt him?

Ururaka: who hurt who, sensei?

Aizawa: I think all of you know who I am talking about. 

Everyone stared and Deku, who was now laying on the desk, looking out the window. 

Koda: I-I am sorry sensei, but isnt that his n-normal self n-now?

Aizawa: no, he usually just looks out the window, without turning away from the chalkboard. 

Denki: how do YOU know that?!

Aizawa: I analyze everyone of you, to see when all of you are lying. For now, Ururaka, 3 detentions and Koda, same for you. See you two after school. Anyone else? 

Shinso wished to raise his hand, actually, most of the class did, but last time that they did that I middle school (pretend they knew each other in middle school) Izuku was the one blamed, beaten, and after it, he had a serious breakdown. Katsuki just said 'tch' before turning away.

Aizawa: no one? Great. Let's begin our lesson now.

---------------blah-----blah-----blah-------school-sucks----it-is-useless-----------

The bell rang exactly an hour after the lessons now it was recess time. Izuku got up first and went straight outside, followed by Ururaka, Jiro, Koda, and Momo. Izuku went straight for the back of the school, not caring that that is where people usually get beaten up. 

Jiro: well well well.. who do we have here?

Ururaka: a SNITCH

Momo: a BITCH

Koda: why don't we teach him how to keep his mouth shut?

Jiro: Momo, tape. 

Izuku: just get this over with.

Ururaka lifted Izuku up, making him drop all of his stuff, taking all of his money and expensive belongings, of course. Koda called out for the mice, rats, and any not extremely harmful animal nearby. They attacked Izuku with everything they could, luckily, not poking his eyes out. Jiro couldn't risk using her quirk and making Izuku deaf, so all she could do was beat everything out of him. Izuku just floated there. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He didn't scream, due to the tape. He didn't move, due to Ururaka. He was alone. All he could do was accept the pain. Accept the bullying. Well, he was used to that, after all. His childhood was filled with it, but why was he still crying? Why did it still hurt? Why did the fact that he was used hurt so much? Why was the fact that he was alone haunt him at that moment? Was he alone? He probably was. At least he thought he was. 

Aizawa: PUT THE KID DOWN RIGHT NOW.

Bakugo: you heard the teacher's you damn traitors. PUT DEKU DOWN.

Jiro: and what if we.. won't. 

Aizawa threw his scarf at the villains, capturing Ururaka and Jiro at the same time. He used his quirk to stop Koda, after which the animals ran away. Shinso managed to brainwash Both Ururaka and Momo, making Ururaka slowly lower Deku, and Momo tie herself up. Everyone was now captured. Bakugo ran over with Present Mic to Izuku. Iida and everyone else just stared in horror at what they saw. It wasn't a corpse, but it was sure bloody. 

After the villains were taken by the other heroes, Aizawa sprinted to help his student and husband carry the poor child. The trio's cloth were bloody, but who cared.

*hospital room*

Aizawa was once again laying next to a hospital bed. He felt guilty. He promised to protect Izu, and he failed. He wasn't the only one guilty. Present Mic felt awful that he didn't notice everyone following his child. Bakugo hated himself for not being as quicker and not attacking first. Everyone else couldn't bare with the fact that if they spoke up, none of this would happen. 

Aizawa: I'm sorry I didn't protect you.

Mic: Shouta.. it wasn't your fault.

Aizawa: OH but it was! I promised, I god damn fucking promised hi-

Bakugo: I FUCKING PROMISED HIM TOO AND I AM NOT HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN INFRONT OF EVERYONE.... 

You are a Selfish bi-

Mic: Katsuki.. thats enough..

..

Iida: it is technically everybody's fault..

Denki: I knew I should have reported them sooner!

Mic: wait.. what..

Aizawa: for how long has.. this been going on?

Bakugo: since middle school..

The two adults just looked at their kid. The one who smiled his way out of fear and trouble. The one who kept on saving everyone, except himself. He was just trying his best to ignore all the hate he was given... He was trying to move on..Trying to escape..

Now was trapped in his own misery and fear and can't get out. 

Doctor: I hate to interrupt all of this, but we have some more upsetting news..

.

.

.

Doctor: he is dead 

NONONO I AM JOKING XD 

I AINT KILLING HIM XD

Doctor: he is in coma...

See y'all in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.7K 28
Shota Aizawa never planned on having a family. He wasn't a people-person, so living in a house with multiple other humans was never his idea of a 'ho...
702K 26.6K 30
•Rankings• #1 in todobakudeku #1 in tododeku #1 in myheroacademia ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Izuku Midoriya get's stuck in the UA dorms over summer bre...
19.8K 517 39
Mental Hospitals are meant to help people right? But what if they don't? Izuku Midoriya is a suicidal teenager wanting nothing more than to end it a...
58.7K 3K 42
Chirstams is the best time of year or so people might think but not for the people of UA heroes course. Unknown to the first semesters, there is an a...