The Stylist Noona ||Namjoon F...

By ShineDreamSmile05

Why does everyone hate me so much? Am I not talented enough to deserve love - Namjoon . . . Thank you so much... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Questionnaire
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
BUTTER
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
New Book

Chapter 24

9.1K 372 137
By ShineDreamSmile05

Jeon Jungkook's pov

After talking to Misoo noona for the first time via messages, I couldn't be happier than now.

Jin hyung called me to have dinner and we all sat down to see Namjoon hyung missing. Jin hyung asked jimin hyung to go and call Namjoon hyung, since he was asleep on the living room's couch.

He too came back and we all sat down to eat dinner. Jimin hyung and Tae hyung were sitting on my either sides in the table.

"So jungkook? Talked to her?", Jimin hyung whispered to me.

"Yeah tell me too.", Tae hyung whisper yelled too.

"Yeah we talked for two hours.", I shyly replied.

Both of them started nudging me and teasing me about it. When I looked at them, I could see how much happy they were feeling because of me. How did I get so much lucky to have them in my life. I loved them so much.

We finished our dinner and I went with them to their room and shared everything we talked about.

Jimin hyung gave me more advises and Tae hyung teased me for blushing every now and then. I was one step closer to Misoo noona and I couldn't be more content about it. I really like her and both of them are helping me so much so that I could win her heart.

After sometime I left their room to go towards my room to rest. I couldn't stop thinking about noona. I was going towards my room when I saw Namjoon hyung's room.

I want to talk to him too. I wouldn't tell him about noona now but I want to sit by him and listen to him talking. He had always advised me in every important thing I did. Whatever decisions I made, the first one to know about it was Namjoon hyung. Not only did he hear me everytime, he made sure that I accomplish it and he helped me improve more and more.

I thought about talking to him for sometime and then go to my room. J knocked twice to get no reply. I knocked again to get the same response.

So I slowly opened the door to see the room empty. I went towards washroom to see if he's there but he wasn't there too.

Maybe Namjoon hyung is in the studio. I went towards the studio to see it empty too.

No. Is he with Noona now?

I felt my stomach twitching. I slowly went towards the lift and clicked the floor number.

I crossed my fingers.
"Please hyung do not be with Noona now. Please".I whispered to myself.

I slowly went towards the room to see the lights on. He was there.

Still for confirmation, I went towards the door and saw them coming close to each other. I couldn't bear seeing more. I ran back to the dorm with tears flowing from my eyes.

Why Namjoon hyung. Why did it had to be Misoo noona. I like her. I liked her since the start. But you are taking her away from me. You are taking me first love away from me. You were never this selfish. Why now?

I sat down on the couch and thought about all these things. While I was talking to her, she said that she wouldn't talk to me after dinner.

So it was because she had to meet Namjoon hyung. She refused to talk to me because of him. Today, I asked her to talk to me infront of him and still Namjoon hyung turned selfish and asked her to meet him when he knew I wanted to talk to her.

You started this Hyung. I never wanted to do this to you but you have left me no more choice. I'm gonna tell you everything tonight. If he too says that he likes her and he can't leave her, I would ask him to choose between me and her.

While thinking about all this, I didn't know that Namjoon hyung had already entered the room and was standing in front of me calling my name.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you doing awake at this time, you should go and sleep.", He shook me off a little and it bought me into realization that he was here.

"Hyung,you are back. I was waiting for you since I had to talk to you about something but you weren't there in your room.", I really wanted to talk to him before all this happened.

"What happened Jungkook. Is everything okay? What you had to talk to me that couldn't have postponed till tomorrow? Are you sick or do you need any help from me."

It really can't be postponed more hyung. I cannot sit and wait and see you snatching her away from me.

"I too thought that this conversation can be postponed to tomorrow but now I think it should be urgently conveyed to you.", I replied back.

"Now you are scaring me Jungkook. But you know right, I'm always there for you, you can share anything you want or you need support for. You'll always find me behind your back okay.", He tapped my cheeks twice.

The way he was looking at me made me vulnerable at instant. His eyes were filled with concern for me. He was worried at that moment for me.

"Will you support me in whatever decisions I make and be with me in it?"

I suddenly forgot everything I was thinking since an hour when he suddenly came forward and hugged me. He was the last person who showed physical affection towards us. Even yoongi hyung sometimes hugged us or held hands but Namjoon hyung was always more of a person who didn't show affection by action but by words.

So when he suddenly hugged me, I stopped thinking about all the things I was planning to say to him.

"Yes Jungkook, I'll be always there for you in all the decisions you make and I'll help you in whatsoever you need. Okay, so please don't be sad. I can't see you like this. It hurts me."

It made me more emotional. I hugged him back. I wanted to stop all this. How could I even think that Namjoon hyung was selfish. He could never do anything that would hurt me or any other members.

"If you're with me in this, then I'm not scared of anything else hyung."

It was true. Namjoon hyung was the reason I joined and reached this level. Without him and others I wouldn't have reach the point where I'm now.

"You don't have to be scared of anything when hyung is with you okay. Your hyung will always protect you and you'll never be hurt. Now tell me what you wanted to tell."

His hugged tightened around me. Now I was in a conflict. I gave a thought if I should share it with him or not. But I chose to share.

"Remember at today's lunch when I said about someone I like but then I said it was a joke."

"So you really like someone Jungkook. I knew it. I saw your eyes were lying when you said it was no one. You really won't believe how much happy I'm for you. Tell me who's it? Do we know her?"

"Yes hyung you do know her."

"Wow, I really suck at the predicting game. Tell me who's it.",

I could feel him smiling. He was giggling when he got to know that I liked someone. This made me to shed a tear. My heart was continuously saying not to share it with Namjoon hyung about her, to not hurt him, it knew that Namjoon hyung may have some feelings for Noona. But his mind played it's game. And before he could change the answer, her name was spilled out of his mouth.

"It's Misoo noona, our stylist noona."

I was still hugging him when I felt him dropping his hands loosing the grip that he had on my shoulders.

I went numb. I got frightened. Why did I had to say it to him. What if he would be disappointed in me like it happened in my dream. What if he would dislike me for this and would accuse me to like her when he had feelings for her.

My grip on him unconsciously tightened. At that time I wasn't scared about loosing Misoo noona, but I was scared about loosing him. I could never ask him to choose between me and her. Because I could never face the rejection if he chooses noona over me.

Since the debut I was the most adored one. Everyone did what I asked for. And if I asked for something impossible then they would make me understand about it patiently. But being in love with her wasn't impossible.

I was scared of facing rejection from Hyung. I didn't want him to overlook me. I knew I was being selfish but at that moment I couldn't think of anything else.

"Hyung, hyung.", I called him twice since he was zoned out. I still didn't loose the grip on his waist.

He slowly lifted his hands and hugged him again.

"Co-congratulations Jungkook.", He patted on my shoulders but I could feel the numbness in his voice.

I slowly broke the hug to look at him. His eyes looked vulnerable. But his lips carried a smile.

"Hyung.", I whispered looking at the state he is.

"I am so happy for you Jungkook.", He was smiling for I saw a tear slipping from his eyes. My heart twisted seeing him like that.

"Hyung, why are you crying then.", I somewhat knew the reason but I still wanted him to tell me.

"I am just too happy for you Jungkook. You got your first love. Who knew it was gonna be Misoo. I have been talking to her since the past few days. She's very nice. You guys are gonna be compatible too.", He came towards me and patted my shoulders while saying this.

I was silent and looked towards him. He was smiling but his eyes were wet. His eyes carried the hurt that I bought to him.

I felt ashamed of myself. I was the reason because of whom hyung was crying. He was genuinely happy when he returned after meeting her but now I broke him. I bit my lips to make myself stop crying.

"Hyung.", I whispered again. I didn't know what to reply.

"Believe me Jungkook. I'm really very much happy for you. You are like the youngest brother to me. You are my family. How can I not be happy for my family right.", He wiped his eyes and smiled brightly.

I felt a pang of guiltiness on my chest. He meant every word he was saying but it felt like he was taunting me. Taunting me that I didn't think of his happiness. Taunting that I don't consider him as a family. And taunting that I was selfish enough to think only about myself.

"Jungkook we should probably go to sleep now. We have to wake up early tomorrow. We can talk about this tomorrow too.And thank you so much for saying this today. It was the most perfect time you could have told me this.", He smiled at me and held me by my hand to send me to my room.

"Congratulations Jungkook, you can ask me for whatever help you want. I will help you okay?"

I couldn't understand what to reply to him. Just few seconds ago he was crying but now he has a bright smile on his face.  Did he really not like Misoo. Was he just trying to see if she's the one for him and now since I like her, he doesn't have any problem with us.

Maybe I knew he likes him, but my mind was driving conclusions so that I could advance towards Noona without thinking about anything else. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help it.

I went inside my room unsure about what to say next but I didn't have to worry about it because hyung turned and went towards his room as soon as I entered the room.

I couldn't see his expressions but I felt that sad aura surrounding him. I had thought it over a thousand times. I knew when I would tell Namjoon hyung about noona, he will truly support me. But why did I feel guilty to do this today.

While thinking about all this I slept.

Kim Namjoon's pov

I entered inside the room and locked it. Slowly I slumped down the door thinking about the conversation we had outside.

How could I even think that I would get happiness. How did I even think that Misoo will be with me. Ofcourse I don't deserve her. Jungkook deserves her.

He has everything a girl would want to have in her partner. So why would anyone choose me over him. Who am I even kidding all six of them are perfect. That's why I was always the last.

Why will she choose me when she had awesome friends like Jin hyung, Taehyung and Jimin now. Why would she ever have feelings for me when the ever perfect golden maknae likes her.

While thinking all this, I couldn't hold my tears that fell down miserably.

I heard the message alert from my phone once and than twice. It rang for two to three more times before it turned silent. With shivering hands I took my phone to check it were messages from Misoo.

All the best for tomorrow's shoot.

You might have been asleep by now. I just can't feel asleep today.

Thank you so much for today Namjoon. It was probably the most memorable day of my life.

Good night.💜

I covered one hand on my mouth to avoid any sobbing to go out of this room. Why it had to be today Jungkook. You could have told me this way before.

Only if you would have said before that you liked her, I wouldn't have made an advance towards her. Only if you would have shared it today in the afternoon during lunch, today's kiss would never have happened.

But you chose the time where I planned to ask her to be my girlfriend after kissing her and getting to know how much I like her. What a game destiny is playing with me.

Huh, how I planned about asking her to be my girlfriend tomorrow, I thought about it and was chuckling even if my eyes were sobbing.

I really jinxed my happiness.

I went towards the washroom to brush my teeth before going to bed. After brushing, I stood in front of the mirror for a while.

All I saw was an ugly face who was a looser. How did I even think Misoo will like me. I really went out of my limits when I thought that she would accept to be my girlfriend.

I remembered the night where I shared her about everything that has happened in my life. About the hatredness, the panic attacks and my anxieties.

She was just trying to support me but here I am being a burden to her. Even if I knew this was not true and Misoo would never think about me like that, my mind couldn't stop dissing me and making me remember all those memories of hatredness back.

I went towards the attach balcony and sat there. Since I knew I could never sleep that night.

Kim Misoo's pov

The next day,
The alarm rang at 6 AM. But I didn't had to rely on the alarm to wake up since I could hardly sleep last night.

I was never this happier before. I acted all brave in front of him but I was a shy mess inside.

While brushing, my hands went towards my lips to caress them and I could still feel his lips on mine. Even thinking about that made my goosebumps to arise.

I couldn't wait to meet him as soon as possible so I went towards the dressing room earlier than the meant time.

Maybe he would be waiting for me too. I knew expectations may hurt and I would be disappointed if he wouldn't be there but still I couldn't stop assuming.

When I reached the room, I could see the lights were on. He really is inside. He too came earlier to meet me. I couldn't stop blushing at that fact.

I suddenly entered inside and wished him a loud good morning with a big smile only for it to drop eventually.

It wasn't Namjoon but it was Jungkook.

"A very good morning to you too Noona. You look happier and prettier today.", He came towards me and complimented.

"Thank you so much Jungkook. Although what are you doing in this room so early before the scheduled time.", I couldn't stop my curiosity.

"I just got ready sooner, so I didn't wait for anyone and came soon. Why noona are you not happy to see me earlier. Were you expecting someone else?", He looked at me without some unknown emotion in his eyes which I couldn't decipher.

"No Jungkook, I just thought that the other unnies have also reached so I got a little bit shocked when I saw you."

"Okay then, since I am already here, why don't we talk about something noona. It was so fun to talk to you yesterday.", He suddenly showed her bunny smile which made me automatically smile too.

"You know the effect you have on the army with your smile, don't you? That's why you are smiling like that now.", I teased him while he became shy.

"What type of effect I have on Army noona? Since you are an army too, tell me what type of effect I have on you?", His question was innocent but his eyes said something else.

"Well as an army, your duality is the most important thing that effects us. You are way too different onstage and offstage and that effects us the most. Are you happy with this much compliments or you want to hear more. "

"I would love to hear as many as compliments you want to give me noona. I'm all ears for you.", He smiled while looking at me.

"Jungkook I didn't know you were such a narcissist.", I laughed and he laughed along. He was really nice in person too. How could everyone be so nice and perfect in BTS.

"Jungkook it's good that your are early, I should start your makeup and hairstyle now. Or else I may again do some mistake when I have to handle both of you at the same time."

I asked him to sit on the chair and I went towards the makeup to bring all the necessities.

I started with his makeup. Jungkook would always turn his head here and there and I would have to hold him by his chin to keep the makeup clean.

He would smile his bunny smile, whenever I ask him to keep his head straight. I would break down to smiles too and we would both giggle.

But while doing his makeup I didn't know that Namjoon was watching us from the back. I didn't know that he was watching us laughing together and enjoying each other's company.

I turned around when I heard the door opening and saw Namjoon walking to his place followed by camera directors and some unnies too.

After seeing him, my blush returned back to my cheeks. All the memories of yesterday night rushed before my eyes. But I had to be careful, since he would be always be surrounded by cameras, I shouldn't be much in contact in him or try to talk to him.

So I buried my interest of going and hugging him and resumed doing Jungkook's hair.

After doing his hair, I gave him the outfit he would wear today for the performance and asked him to go and get ready.

After that I slowly came towards Namjoon hyung trying to stop my blush.

"Good morning Namjoon.", I cheerfully wished him.

"Good morning.", He wished while scrolling through his phone and didn't look at me.

I found it odd but then I left all my doubts aside and bought the makeup stuff that I needed to put on him.

"Did you sleep good last night Namjoon?", I had the same tone of joyfulness since I couldn't stop smiling around him.

"Yeah kind of.", The same ignorant reply.

I bit my lips when I felt my smile disappearing. I slowly lift his face and started with the base of the makeup.

"What happened Namjoon? Are you okay? You sound bothered. Is something troubling you?", I asked with concern in my face.

"Nothing you should know.", The reply was simple but hurtful.

"Did you read some mean comments about you online. It's okay Namjoon, do not think about them, they are no one in your life. True army will never say that.", I tried to assume about the reasons that could make him sad.

"I said Misoo, it's nothing. I'm not just in a good mood right now. Could you please do this makeup quicker."

I felt my hands stop when he said that. It felt as if he didn't want to talk to me and wanted to get rid of me sooner.

Ofcourse I'm just overthinking about it. Namjoon would never do that. He wouldn't even think of unconsciously hurting a stranger.

"Okay let me be quicker to complete this.", I started doing my work faster.

Even if I felt somewhat hurtful, I knew he would never mean those words. Maybe I was thinking much about it. Maybe he was just tense about the shoot since it was a one take shoot.I completed his makeup and started to do his hairstyle.

"Namjoon, if you are worried about the performance. Believe me you are gonna rock it. You have performed this uncountable times and have slayed it Everytime. You are gonna do that today too. So fighting. I'm always behind you okay.", I finished his hairstyle and hideously palmed his hand.

He looked towards me for a few seconds. We made an eye contact where my eyes were filled with love for him while his eyes were filled with silence and hurtfulness which I couldn't understand at that time.

Soon they were asked to go to the studio and before I lifted my hand off him, he held my hand tightly. I looked back at him to see him looking at me strangely.

"Thank you so much for everything Misoo. Thank you.", He just said that and left my hand to go towards the door. I waited for him to turn back and atleast look at me but he didn't.

It felt as if his thank you was a goodbye.

All the positiveness and smiles flew off
with Namjoon going outside of the room.

Manager Sejin's pov

Today BTS has a big performance to perform. I stood with the camera directors and looked at them with pride in my eyes.

All seven of them were really special to me in one way or the another. So watching them together performing and conquering the world made me feel like I was the one who was doing it.

After their performance, I came back to the office and sat on my desk. I went through some of the files that was needed to check when I heard someone knocking my door.

"Come in.", I replied.

Namjoon entered and bowed in front of me. When he lifted his face, I saw him smiling as usual but today's smile was a bit different.

"What are you doing here Namjoon? You must be tired, you should take some rest."

"Yes manager I'll. But I had to discuss with you something before that."

"What happened?", I didn't beat around the corner.

"As you know one of our stylists Misoo is working for two members, jungkook and me since the past three months. It may be tiring for her to do two people's work. So when are we getting another stylist for us."

I instantly relaxed. I stopped my smile from appearing on my face. He was worried for Misoo and wanted her to be his stylist only and not Jungkook's. Is Namjoon already being possessive about her. Are they already in a relationship.

I didn't know the answer of any of the questions since I had stopped watch them after the initial two times. I respected their privacy and I didn't want to look at them being romantic.

I wanted to tease him so bad but he didn't know that I know so I couldn't possibly tease him now.

"I understand your concern Namjoon. We are already seeing some people who are eligible to be a stylist. So do not worry,another stylist will be soon assigned to Jungkook."

"No hyung, assign a new stylist for me as soon as possible."

Hello my lovelies 💜

I just wanted to ask you guys some questions, so please reply to it in the comment section in the next update.Nothing serious, I just want to get some advices from you.

Hope you guys are doing well in this period of corona. I really hope you guys are safe. Wear masks and stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 247 38
They say fixing someone is difficult, when you're broken yourself, fixing someone as broken as you are, filling someone with the love that you lack i...
106K 5.3K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
37.2K 1.2K 52
HER I feel really tired... Like the world has drained me of everything I ever had. Love is never something I'm meant to have. HIM In all the world, t...
2.1K 545 26
"I loved and cared for you wholeheartedly. But what did you do? You couldn't even trust me?" "Are you done?" Why? Why do you misunderstand me? Why...