Glitter (Experimented! Bakugo...

By lovelyblackdove13

Bakugou gets sold to the league at the age of four years old. She told him that she would be back. But she ne... More

🔴WARNINGS🔴
Ships and Additional Info
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Katsuki's Quirks So Far
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight (Birthday Special)
Chapter Nine
Katsuki's Features/Explanations/Katsuki's Quirks Pt 2
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
not a chapter
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Seven

8.5K 277 340
By lovelyblackdove13

Katsuki woke up to the sound of water running in the bathroom. 

He shot up, ignoring the slight sting of the sunlight in his eyes and dashed to the bathroom, aggressively throwing open the door. His eyes widened in surprise when he came face to face with Eri, who was standing on the counter, drawing on the mirror. 

"What the hell?" He looked at the mirror, furrowing his eyebrows at the picture she had sketched on it with what seemed to be lipstick. He frowned. "Where'd you get lipstick?" 

She shrugged. "I stole it from the store yesterday." She glanced down at it. "But I thought it was a marker. I guess not." 

He grunted and grabbed her by the waist, effortlessly lifting her off the counter and placing her on the floor. "Quit drawing on random crap. You're not the one who's gonna clean it." 

"I will fucking clean it." 

Katsuki took the lipstick and put the cap on it. "I told you to watch your mother fucking language, brat. Can't have people thinking I'm teaching you how to say dumb shit." 

Eri raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you?" 

He took a towel off the towel rack and wet it in the sink. "No, I'm not. Now go get your clothes out the closet and bring them in here. You've gotta shower." 

She obeyed, leaving him to clean the mess. After the mirror was absolutely spotless, he turned on the water and went to go find Eri. He yelped in shock when he instead found a moving mountain of clothes. 

"'Suki! Get me out!" 

He ran over and tossed off the clothes, helping her out the pile. "Why the hell are you digging yourself a grave under clothes?" Eri dug through the pile, pulling out an outfit. (Outfit below) 

"I didn't mean to." She looked past him. "Can I shower with you?" 

He led her to the bathroom. "No, Eri. That's not appropriate." 

"But why?" She pouted. He sighed. 

'Am I actually going to have to explain this shit?'

"Look. Girls have princess parts. Boys have prince parts. You only show your princess parts to someone you love." 

"But I love you." He groaned. 

"Not like that. You love me like your brother. When you get older, you'll find someone you love and want to marry. Then, you'll want to have kids." She 'oohed'. 

"So I can't show my princess parts to you because you're my brother and I don't wanna marry you?" 

He nodded. "Yep. Now get your ass in the shower. You smell." 

She glared at him. "I do not!" 

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Hurry up. We've got places to be." 

She ran to the shower, outfit in tow. He ran a hand through his hair. 

"That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to fucking explain..." 

He turned to a mirror that was right above the desk, twirling a strand his long, ash blonde hair around his finger. 'What are we gonna do when the money runs out? I could get a job, but I've got no experience.' He looked up at the ceiling, defeated. 'Let's hope my experience with children is enough to get me hired.'

"Suki!!" Eri screeched suddenly. 

"What?!" 

She went silent for a moment. "I think I used all the shitty shampoo!" 

He 'tched' and made his way towards the bathroom. "There's more in the cabinet!" He paused. "And I thought I said to watch your damn profanity!" 

Meanwhile...

Todoroki glanced at his green-haired friend, who seemed to be more involved with his notes than usual. He lay a hand on his shoulder. 

"Midoriya." 

The said male jumped, turning to look at him with a sheepish expression. "Y-yes, Todoroki-kun?" He thought for a moment. "Was I mumbling again?" 

"Yes, but that's not the problem." He looked at his notebook. "You're analysing more than usual. Is something wrong?"

Izuku attempted to lie, saying something about All Might teaching him a new move, but Todoroki wasn't dumb. That, and Midoriya couldn't lie for crap. So Todoroki, unimpressed, gave him a look and said, 

"Do you...not trust me?" 

Midoriya waved his arms around frantically. "O-of course I do! It's just, there's this new criminal that I'm trying to find and he kidnapped this little girl with blue hair and she was super traumatised because of something that he did but I don't know what it is although thinking back I'm pretty sure he tortured her and made it so that she was practically afraid of anyone she met which is why she reacted the way she did but she should have known I was a hero which is why I think he must have locked her away so she doesn't know the difference between villains and heroes and-"

"Midoriya." 

The way his neck snapped towards him freaked him out the slightest amount. He cleared his throat and opted to stare at his freckles instead of in the eyes, because he wasn't sure what he would see and if he would sleep that night. 

"Midoriya. May you please repeat that? I didn't understand." 

"Well, the mission is supposed to be classified, that's the thing..." 

"But you already mumbled most of it to me, didn't you?" 

He tilted his head in consideration. "That's true." He sighed. "I-It's like this. I was sent out to go rescue a little girl who's quirk was being used to erase other people's quirks. But then some...angel boy swooped in and took her before I could go through with the rescue." His eyes went dark. "I don't know who he was, but he must have done something bad to her, because she begged me to let her go. She begged me to, Todoroki." He tugged at his curls. "He was dressed in a hospital gown like she was, but that doesn't convince me that he wasn't some sort of torturer." 

Todoroki hummed. "I think you should do a bit more digging. You could be accusing him of something he didn't do, but then again, you could be right." He looked at him in the eyes this time. "Just make sure you don't obsess over this too much. I'm sure the Pro's will be able to find her and the angel boy soon." 

Midoriya smiled shakily. "Yeah, you're right. It's just something about him bothers me. I don't know what it is." 

"That tends to happen when a mission fails, you know." 

He closed his eyes and rested his head on his desk. "I know. I just want to rescue her. I want to make her feel safe." 

"As any hero should." The dual haired boy offered him small smile. "You're doing a good job, Midoriya. I think you should relax for a bit, clear your mind." 

Midoriya sat up, his expression now more confident. "Alright. Thanks, Todoroki." 

"Any time." 

Todoroki stood and walked back to his desk his smile dropping. The way Izuku described the angel boy definitely made him sound like a villain, but something told him that he wasn't. He looked towards the window. 

'I should do a little investigating myself. This boy sounds...interesting.'

He pulled out his phone and clicked on his browser. 

'A bit of digging won't hurt.'

Meanwhile...

Bakugou sneezed softly. Eri looked at him. "Are you sick, Suki?" 

He shrugged. "I dunno." He felt his head. Normal temperature, at least for him. "Shit, maybe someone's talking about me." 

She looked inside a shop window. "Maybe...look at that doll!" 

He grabbed her hand gently. "Let's go see how much it is. If it's not too expensive, I'll get it for you." 

Little sparkles appeared in her eyes. "Really?!" 

"That's what I just said, isn't it?" 

He sneezed again. "I think two people are talking 'bout you, Suki." 

He 'tched.' "They better not be saying anything negative, or I'll light their asses up." He looked at the doll. "This thing is ugly as fuck. You still want it?" 

Her little fists balled up. "He's not ugly! And of course I want him!" He shrugged and paid for it. 

"Whatcha gonna name it?" 

Eri looked at the cloth doll lovingly. "I'll call him...Suki." 

Little explosions popped in his hands. "Why the hell would you name it after me?" He glared at her. "You think I'm ugly or some shit?" 

She looked offended. "Of course not! And Suki is not ugly!" 

"Which one?" 

"Him!" 

"So you still think I'm ugly?" 

"SUKI!"

This chapter was to give you a little peek at their relationship. Cute, isn't it? And how do you like the outfit? I picked something that looks cheap (they have a limited amount of cash lol) but Eri would look good in, I hope it isn't too plain. The next chapter will be out in a bit! Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.3K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
67 3 12
↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a jealous bachelor signs a deal with the Devil in order to win over the heart of his first love. ──────────────────── Katsuki Baku...
4.6K 284 6
Katsuki Bakugou thinks that he's not enough. Why even try when that damn nerd Deku's taking his place? Why should he even try anymore when everything...
257K 7.5K 40
⚠️KEEP IN MIND!! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY!! IT'S BAD, AND CRINGE!!⚠️ ⚠ I am working on remaking this book, I was new to writing when I made this, and...